Disciple of the Liga Umbrei Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds... so surreal."

"To you, perhaps. Now, listen. The so-called legendary war against Morgana? I participated in it, alongside my teacher," Magna said. "My teacher died in the battlefield, and she made me promise to wage war against Morgana until she is completely defeated. Unfortunately, I was defeated by one of Morgana's liutenants and sent into a coma. I woke up just fifty years ago. Morgana had been annihilated, but many of her servants remained. My quest is to eradicate them. And for that, I need allies."

I slumped down on my chair. "That's really crazy."

"I must ask you this, Karl. Will you help me?"

"You've done so much for me. Of course I will."

"Good. Now you can go have some rest."

I went to bed with a few answers, yet many more questions. Morning came.

I felt a strange tingling in my crotch. I opened one eye reluctantly, and I saw a naked Caitlyn jerking me off. She skillfully massaged the bulk of my cock while she licked the tip.

"Rise and shine, Master," she said. She jerked me off rapidly. I ejaculated, decorating her face.

"That's good, Caitlyn," I said. Well, I guessed it was one of the main reasons people purchased slaves; sexual service. I saw just how beautiful Caitlyn was. She had a cute face with short, silver hair. She was quite tall and her bosoms ample; all the qualities that had escaped my sight since, well, all of our previous encounters were attempts to kill one another.

We met Magna again in the living room. "Magna, you mentioned about a blood pact."

"Yep. See, a vampire has quite a lot of useful powers; transformation into a bat, enhanced regeneration, stronger physical traits... so if you were to enter into a blood pact with her, you'll get all those without turning into a vampire yourself."

"I see. So how should we do it?" Without warning, Magna pricked a little blood from Caitlyn and I.

"Ouch!"

She placed the blood on different spots of some sort of arcane scroll. For a moment, the blood glowed, and disappeared. I could feel some knowledge about Caitlyn's magic entering me.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah. Well, if one of you weren't willing the pact wouldn't work."

Suddenly, Magna banged the table and stood from her seat. "M-Magna?" I asked, startled. "What's wrong."

"Someone is nearby," Magna said. "Someone strong."

Magna rushed out from the house with a staff on hand. Caitlyn and I followed her. "Who dares enter my realm?" Magna shrieked.

A giant thunderous tiger charged at Magna. "Void Shield!" Some sort of dark portal appeared, and the tiger was absorbed. Magna vanished and reappeared next to an old wizard with a hat.

Wait. Headmaster Karpov?

Magna bashed him with her staff. He roared, creating a burst of lightning that momentarily pushed Magna back. Magna conjured a lot of black fire.

"Wait! Wait!" I cried. "Magna! Headmaster Karpov!"

Both of them stopped. "You know him?" Magna asked.

"Yes, he's my headmaster!"

"Karl, you know her?"

"Y-yeah, she's my teacher."

Both of them looked at each other with suspicion. Magna lowered her staff first. "Ahahahah!" she laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, old man. It's not often that people go nearby here, and when they do it's usually with malice."

At last Headmaster Karpov lowered his staff. "C'mon, let's have some tea."

Headmaster Karpov approached me while Magna and Caitlyn entered the house. "Karl, can I trust them?"

I nodded. "She's taught me magic for quite some time."

Headmaster Karpov and I followed them. The maids poured tea and the three of us sat together while Caitlyn went away.

"So you are Karl's headmaster, yes?" Magna asked. "He told me everything about his imprisonment."

"Yes, I am. Are you teaching him?" Headmaster Karpov asked while sipping his tea. Yet Magna's attention seemed to focus on an emerald ring that Headmaster Karpov wore.

"What? Oh, yeah, yeah. What happened to him was very sad," Magna said. She gulped her spit. "Liga umbrei?"

Headmaster Karpov was startled. Then a fiery passion entered his eyes and he smiled. "Moarte Morgana."

"Oh Goddess Val!" Magna screamed. "How lucky I am! I thought everyone thinks Morgana is a myth!"

"Hold up hold up, what is happening here?"

"See, Karl, that emerald ring is a signature ring of those who opposes Morgana. 'Liga umbrei' answered with 'Moarte Morgana' is a password," she said.

Headmaster Karpov nodded. "The mission to destroy all that Morgana leaves behind has been passed from generation to generation in my family."

"Yeah, judging from your magic, you must be Antonov's descedant, yes?"

"Mhm," he replied.

"Oh, by the way, Headmaster, why would you come here?"

"Ah, that," he said. "I convinced the higher-ups not to sacrifice you. So now the narrative is that a mad assassin killed John, and then was hunted down and killed. You're free to return if you wish, although I don't think you'd want to."

"Yeah, I think I'll stay."

"Alright, I have to leave now."

The headmaster left the house. "So, what will I learn for today?" I asked. Usually, Magna was either teaching me a spell or the theories of magic.

"Oh, today's your off day," she said. Then she leaned on my ear. "Have fun with your slave."

I grinned. "Thanks."

I called for Caitlyn and went to my bedroom. Caitlyn arrived with a pair of white lingerie.

"Master," the pale vampire bowed. "You called for me?"

I silently undressed. "You know what to do, Caitlyn," I said with a sly grin.

"Of course, Master," Caitlyn said with an equally sly grin. She knelt and grabbed my cock.

"You're so big, Master," Caitlyn said. She began sucking me off. Soon, she took all twenty centimetres inside of her throat. Her tongue skillfully massaged the bulk of my cock.

"Alright, that's enough, Caitlyn," I instructed. Caitlyn laid down on the bed, spreading her long legs. Her wet, pink vagina was trimmed.

"You have a beautiful cunt, Caitlyn," I said.

"Thank you, Master," Caitlyn said while blushing. "It's wet already."

"Aaah!" I pushed my cock in. Caitlyn's tight pussy enveloped my cock, hugging it and not letting it go. It became narrower and narrower the more I moved. Caitlyn moaned loudly, her body moving to match my movements.

"I'm coming Master! Your cock is making me cum!" Caitlyn came, her pussy flooded by her juice.

"You're so tight, Caitlyn!" I groaned as I groped her tits, "it's like you're made to be my slave!"

"Yes Master!" Caitlyn moaned with her tongue out, all sense of grace gone. "Fuck me! Use me! Violate me until my mind turns numb!"

"Gladly!" I said. "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

"In my womb, Master!" Caitlyn's tight pussy squeezed me, and I ejaculated straight into her womb. I pulled out my dirty cock.

"Ha... Master, you're the best," she said. I grinned in excitement.

"Well, there's one more hole I've not used yet, right?"

"Ah, this hole." Caitlyn changed position; now she was on all fours. She stretched her ass. "Please be gentle, Master. I've never taken one here."

"Of course," I said. I rubbed some oil over her anus and her insides. "I think this should be enough."

Caitlyn shuddered when I inserted the tip inside. "Relax, Caitlyn," I said.

I pushed in. Caitlyn's tight, unused ass made a feeble attempt to push my cock back. Caitlyn was clawing at the bedsheets by now. "Ooh, it's so thick!"

Caitlyn's groans turned to moans as I maintained a steadier pace. Caitlyn matched my movements with her own hip movements as I penetrated her ass. I inserted two fingers inside of her wet pussy. "Aaah!"

I ejaculated inside of her ass. Simultaneously, Caitlyn climaxed. My thick, white sperm flowed out from her ass. "You're the best, Caitlyn," I said. Caitlyn was unable to respond properly; she merely nodded, smiled, and gave me a thumbs-up.

For a couple months I had a relatively boring routine. I usually spent my days gathering herbs, hunting creatures, and studying magic under Magna. At night, I had my fun with Caitlyn. Magna focused a lot of efforts to developing my abilities in manipulating dark fire and using the vampiric powers I received from Caitlyn.

And it all bore fruit. I could create fireballs and birds of black fire as well as a large eagle that served as a trump card, while I could transform into a bat and vice versa in half a second. The cold flames of hatred still burned in my heart for Princess Anna, but I knew I'd be a fool to try and do anything. I needed more; more power, more experience. One day, I'll crush her myself.

"You've grown quite strong, Karl," Magna noted. "I think you're ready for your first real assignment."

"Huh? Real assignment?" I asked.

"Yeah. See, I mentioned the nearby villages are ruled by a viscount. His name is Terry Neumann of the Neumann family and we often help each other. This time, one of his grandsons went missing inside of a cave. A few soldiers went in but couldn't retrieve him, with one of them reporting skeletons inside the cave," Magna said. "I suspect it's a Morgana outpost, so wipe out anything inside, save Terry's grandson, and take anything suspicious with you. Tell Terry that you're the Masked Witch's disciple and that Caitlyn is your slave."

"Alright," I said with an excited voice. I wore a red mask that Morgana prepared for me.

With our bat forms (and Magna's maps and Caitlyn's superb sense of direction), we reached the largest village-a town, really-where the viscount resided. We went straight to the manor while the villagers pointed at us and whispered about us.

"Masked Witch!" the old viscount rushed out with a weary smile. He had long, grey hair, and his body was frail. "You've come!"

"Uhh, no Viscount Terry, I am Mag-the Masked Witch's disciple."

The viscount nodded. "Same thing. Please, my grandson has been in there for half a day!"

Without further ado, we were pushed into the cave. A couple metres in, we were greeted by a squad of skeletons. Caitlyn promptly slaughtered them. "They're weak," I remarked.

Now the cave forked into three, but we quickly saw that the center fork was a dead end. "I'll go left," I said.

"Understood, Master."

So we parted ways. I met little to no opposition and pushed through. I saw a strange, gleaming blade not-so-hidden in one of the rooms. Without much thinking, I took it and stored it beneath my cloak.

"Master!" Caitlyn cried out. "A lich!"

I rushed to Caitlyn's position. An undead monstrosity stood before her. It was two metres tall. Its head was merely a skull with red eyes, and a wide cloak covered its body. I pointed my own staff at it. I noticed the viscount's grandson, a ten year old boy, laying behind it. "Caitlyn, take the boy to the village," I said.

The lich extended its foul, bony arms, creating a powerful dark projectile. Caitlyn and I transformed into bats, avoiding it. Caitlyn hastily took the boy and fled. I unleashed a storm of dark fire that engulfed the room. The lich raised its sword, which produced some sort of barrier. The lich charged at me.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" I asked. I concentrated the fire into tens of birds that pecked on the lich.

The lich answered not. It kept on swinging its sword at me, while I ducked and leaped. "Augh!" I moaned as the lich kicked me, pushing me down. Its bladewas in the air.

"Heah!" I roared, unleashing a giant bird of black fire, destroying the undead. "Ha...."

I clenched my chest, tumbling forward from the effects of using that spell on my body. I looted the place as Magna asked, but could only retrieve the sword that the lich used. I went out from the cave.

"How's the child?" I asked Caitlyn once we're back in the viscount's house.

"He's fine, Master," Caitlyn said. "Viscount Terry is nursing him back to health."

I handed Caitlyn the two swords that I acquired from the cave. "Bring this back to Mag- I mean the Masked Witch, Caitlyn." Caitlyn nodded obediently and off she went.

"Excuse me," a stern voice called.

It was from a middle-aged woman. She had long, brown hair and she was a little plump. "I am Cathy Neumann. I am the mother of the boy you just saved. Words alone cannot convey my gratitude."

"It's my duty, Ma'am," I said.

"Ah. The Masked Witch does honor our agreements to the full," she said. "Nonetheless, we the Neumann family cannot let this help go unpaid. Please, allow me to show you your prizes."

Cathy led me outside. She showed me a majestic carriage filled with silver coins. "Fifty thousand silver coins," Cathy claimed. "And that's not all. Do you see that building?" Cathy pointed at a pretty large house.

"Yes."

"It's a brothel that we own. It's yours now, alongside the slave girls and the manager," Cathy said. "I'll take care of my son now. I suggest visiting there while waiting for my men to unload all the silver. And here, take this." She handed me a certificate of ownership and left.

I decided to check the brothel out. After all, I hadn't made even a penny since I lived under Magna's roof. Having a steady income would mean I could probably even pay her back; honestly, I really should start repaying her favours.

I knocked on the brothel's doors. "We're not open yet!" a coarse voice barked.

"Uh, I now own this place," I said. The doors opened.

A dwarf woman, her arms crossed, looked at me. "I don't recognise you," she grumbled. I silently showed her the certificate.

She faintly smiled. "I see, I see. Sorry for my impoliteness; many customers keep on knocking before we open and that really disturbs the girls' sleep, you know," she said. "Come, let me give you a tour. Karl's your name, yes?"

"Ah, yeah," I said. "And yours?"

"You can call me Petra," she said. "I'm the manager here. This is the most profitable branch of the Neummans' brothel empire."

"Brothel empire?"

"Why, yes. They have about 200 brothels." Well, that explained how they became very rich then.

Petra showed me around. There were thirty prostitutes, all slaves. "They're still sleeping."

"At this time?"

"They work at night."

"I see," I said. "So how does the system work? Do the customers take them home or what?"

"Oh, no. We have rooms for that," she said. "The fourth room has fifteen rooms, one for two girls."

"They have their own rooms?" I asked. "The Neumanns are quite generous."

Petra finished the tour. "So, anything you want to ask or change or something?"

"Petra, I need you to gather feedback from the slaves; whether they think the beds are comfortable or not, or if they think the work times are too long, or anything, really," I said.

Petra raised her eyebrows. Then she sighed. "Good, so you're not a cruel master who abuses their slaves until they die," she said with a wide smile. "Of course, I'll do it. Anything else?"

"Yeah. How do you think we can improve this place?" I asked. "You know, in terms of profits, popularity, stuff like that."

"Hmm... not much, really," Petra said. "Unless you can find some really exotic races."

"Exotic races?"

"Uh-huh. Humans and elves are everywhere, while dwarves are quite plentiful, but there are rare races that people will pay a lot to fuck."

"Such as?"

"Well, goblins, for example. The problem is that goblin tribes are difficult to spot and difficult to overcome. Vampires are another example, though I'm not sure if they can even be 'broken' by slavers." Well, Sacred Challenges were not a common thing, evidently. Caitlyn was a vampire, but hell would freeze over before I made her prostitute herself.

I bode Petra farewell and headed home with a carriage full of silver. "Heya!" Magna called out. "Hey, rich guy! Come here!"

"Oh, Magna!" I replied as I jumped down from the carriage. Magna showed a grin. "Any news?"

"Yeah, come in."

Caitlyn and I followed Magna inside while Magna's servants unloaded the silver. Magna laid out the two blades I recovered. "This one's a particularly good sword, I think you should keep it," she said while pointing at the lich's weapon. "Now, this one on the other hand...."

"What of it?" I asked as Magna observed the other blade carefully.

"This is no mere weapon. This is one of Morgana's Four Artifacts."

"The what?"

"Rumours say that Morgana infused four objects with special magic that would allow her to be revived if the four were used by a single person; the objects are a sword, a cape, a scepter, and a necklace."

"Uh-huh, okay," I said.

"Follow me, you deserve a reward for this."

Magna, Caitlyn, and I walked to the cave where I fought Caitlyn. It had been cleared and repurposed; its entrance sealed by a wooden door. "I cleansed this cave for you, Karl," Magna said. Her servants were carrying items inside.

"Wow!" I gasped. "For me?"

"Yep." Magna toured us. She had opened many chambers inside of the cave. There were six bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, a large storage room, and what she called a pleasure room. Barring the fact that it was surrounded by forests and that it used to be a cave, it was home.

A home I never had.

"Thank you," I said with a deep bow, my fingers concealing my happy tears. "Really, really...."

Magna patted me on the back. "I'm leaving now."

"Master! Look at this!"

Caitlyn dragged me to the 'pleasure' room. It was a sex dungeon, filled with contraptions, ropes, whipes, and toys made of wax, and many many more. "You like this dungeon, Caitlyn?" I asked.

"Yes, Master!" Caitlyn giggled.

Before long, I bounded Caitlyn with a V-shaped contraption. I locked the door and lit a few aromatic candles."Ahn, Master."

"You're wet already?" I teased, inserting a finger inside of Caitlyn's cunt. "Caitlyn, my horny slut."

"I'm so horny, Master," Caitlyn moaned. "I need your cock!"

I unzipped my pants and shoved my cock into Caitlyn's mouth. She twirled her tongue skillfully while her throat accomodated my cock. I thrusted further, using her mouth like an onahole.

"You're a good slave, Caitlyn," I said, rubbing her head. "I'm lucky to own you." To this, Caitlyn responded by making a few inaudible noises. She continued to lick furiously.

"Argh!" I groaned as I ejaculated inside.

Caitlyn smiled happily as she swallowed my cum. I released her from the bondage and made her stand up. "Where do you want my cock?"

"In my pussy, Master."

"Beg for it!"

"Please allow this slave to use her dirty cunt to serve you, Master!"

"Come and serve me then."

I laid down on a mattress. Greedily, Caitlyn used her pussy to swallow the entirety of my cock. "Aaah!" Caitlyn moaned. "I love you, Master!"

"What are you, Caitlyn?" I asked as the dim candles illuminated us. Caitlyn was riding me ferociously, swinging her hips against the air.

"I'm your bitch, Master!" Caitlyn moaned. "I'm your property! I live for you! My body and my soul are yours! My holes are yours to violate!"

Carnal lust overcame us. I sucked on Caitlyn's perky nipples while one finger explored her ass. Caitlyn tirelessly swung her hips, her tight pussy pressuring my cock from all directions. "Your pussy's just as tight as our first time, Caitlyn."

"Yes, Master," Caitlyn replied. "Vampire regeneration works on pussies and asses, too." Caitlyn hugged me, her arms circled around my shoulder. I grabbed her hips and began to move upwards.

"Take this!" I roared.

"Aaah!"

Caitlyn and I climaxed simultaneously; as her juices rained down, my sperm filled her womb. At last Caitlyn collapsed, her sweaty body grinding against mine. We slept right there, with my cock still in her. "Thank you, Master....," Caitlyn whispered softly.

Morning came. Caitlyn and I washed ourselves. It was a truly new life for me; I was a mere student a couple months ago, then I was branded a murderer, then I somehow learned magic from a witch in the forest and owned a vampire slave and a brothel.

One step forward, Karl. One step forward towards my revenge.

12