Disciplinary Action

Story Info
Wife gets caught using company Internet to watch porn.
5.8k words
4.33
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disciplinary Action

Wife gets caught using company Internet to watch porn

Part-1

Bent over at the waist, June lay face down across her own desk. It was not a surprise when his hand landed on her ass--she knew why she was in that position--but it surprised her nonetheless. Not the quick snap of pain, which, through her skirt and light cotton panties was quite bearable. It was that it gave her such a rush of pleasure--sexual pleasure. That paradox never failed to amaze--and delight--her.

The second smack, perhaps ten seconds later, landed on her other cheek, equally hard, but without the same "first time" shock. It did, however, send the same message of arousal through her nerve endings to all of the proper recipients in her body.

She received one more slap on each cheek, each with suitable time in between for her nervous system to reset so that each application of his hand was distinct and not one long continuation of the same thing.

He knew what he was doing, she thought as she lay there, anticipating. This was obviously not his first punishment rodeo.

The next slap did not come with the same timing as the others. It didn't come at all.

Then she felt him lifting her skirt. It was turned all the way up until it lay across her back, and her panty-covered behind was fully exposed. And still she waited.

"Pull them down," he said.

She reached back and hooked her thumbs into the elastic waist band. In her position, face down across the desk, she couldn't just slide them down her legs, but rather, she rolled the back down until her behind was exposed and the elastic hooked under the curve of cheeks. She was pretty sure this was what he wanted, anyway.

More waiting. She knew from experience that the anticipation, the not knowing, would make the first slap on her bare flesh all the more intense when it did land. This was not her first spanking rodeo, either.

The force of his hand, when it finally landed, was probably about the same as the other smacks, but on her naked flesh--and with a little lingering burn still there--it felt harder, and the snap of pain was more crisp, for want of a better word. And the jolt of electricity it set through her sexual nervous system was equally sharp and intensely focused. Her pussy and her nipples felt like they had been poked with a live electrical wire.

After three more well-timed slaps on each cheek she knew that her flesh would be reddening. As the sensitivity of violated nerve endings grew with each successive spank, the level of pain--and the level of arousal--rose, as well. Amazing!

Then the slaps stopped. She didn't look back, but she suspected he was looking at his handy work... so to speak. Since he had spanked each time in the same place, she imagined that she had a well-defined red handprint on each ass cheek.

"Off the desk, now," he said. "Turn around, and get on your knees."

She did as she was told, and her skirt dropped down into place, covering her panties that were still tucked under the naked roundness of her ass.

As she lowered herself to the floor, he pulled down his fly. He reached in and pulled out his manhood.

She was surprised to see that he was quite soft. After a spanking session like this, her husband's dick would have been as stiff as a steel pipe. How many rodeos had her boss ridden in?

Holding his penis in his hand, he moved toward her. He didn't have to tell her what to do, she opened her mouth, and he continued forward.

Both she and he were fully dressed--for the most part--and somehow that made the act all the more erotic to her. She felt a dribble of pussy-juice leak out and wet her lips.

She enjoyed fellatio, and a flaccid penis was a unique treat; especially before intercourse. And, oddly, that was how she thought of a guy's manhood in its pre-erection state; it didn't become a cock or even a dick to her until it was stiff.

She took him into her mouth and enjoyed the feeling of his still-flexible penis completely filling her mouth, side to side, top to bottom, barely leaving room for her probing tongue. A stiff erection just entered in a straight lined to be shoved into a cheek or down her throat.

She managed to suck the entire thing in, and pushed her lips tightly into his snarl of untrimmed pubic hair.

She pulled back--her tongue swirling and lapping all the time--until just the head of his penis remained in her mouth. She reached up to hold it, but he pushed her hand away, and took hold of it himself. As she sucked on the head, he slowly began to stroke himself.

He was uncircumcised--only the second such penis she had ever encountered--and she liked the feel of the extra skin as she sucked on it and tried to poke her tongue inside the flesh to meet the hidden knob that was, even now, trying to make its escape as his penis morphed into an actual cock.

Apparently, he was not interested in a blow job, per se. He kept the head of his now erect member in her mouth, but as she dutifully sucked and tongued it, he gradually picked up the pace of his stroking. He was going to jerk off in her mouth, aparently.

She wondered if he would simply blow his load into her mouth, or if he enjoyed the extra nastiness of pulling out to give her a facial. She would be happy with either.

The answer came a couple of minutes later, and it was neither.

As the pace of his breathing and his stroking picked up, she knew he was getting near, but then he suddenly pulled out of her mouth and just gripped his erection tightly.

"On the desk on your back!" he said, almost panting. "Legs up in the air!"

She knew that the time of things happening at a leisurely pace was over, and she quickly stood up, hiked her skirt up and lay back onto the desk. She lifted her legs straight up, but kept them together, not sure what he wanted her to do with the panties that were still hook under her ass, but that hid her pussy.

He let go of his penis just long enough to pull her panties up to her knees. "Take hold of your ankles, and pull your legs back," he told her.

Her vagina, and even her anus her completely exposed. Her arousal fluids soaked her whole crotch, and even ran down between her cheeks.

She expected him to enter her--hopefully her vagina--to finish himself off, but instead, he simply continued to masturbate while staring intently at the soft wet folds of her exposed cunt.

If he was simply going to jerk off on her, would he allow her to finish herself, too? She was in dire need of release after the ass-slapping and the blowjob... such as it was.

When he got to the point where she could tell that his release was imminent, he moved quickly forward, and pushed perhaps half of his erection into her vagina.

The feeling was wonderful and welcome, and she laid her head back, ready for an overdue--if probably very short--fuck.

But he went back to his jerking off.

The side of his hand slapped against her wet lips with each stroke, and she knew that if he kept it up long enough, that alone would get her off.

But it was not to be.

He stiffened and his erection pulsed and he breathed in low groans as he pumped his sperm into her canal.

Finally, he was done, and as he stood there regaining his breath he held his penis in place inside her, trapping his ejaculate where he had deposited it.

He reached up, slid her panties down her legs, and in a quick motion, he pulled his erection from her vagina, and slid the panties into place, trapping his cum--at least to some degree--inside of her cunt.

As his cock wilted back into its penis state, he put it back into his pants. He then turned from her and faced the computer monitor that had faced both of them during the entire act. Her husband's face nearly filled the screen. Thanks to the two-way Zoom connection, he had witnessed everything that had just transpired.

"I don't believe that your wife managed to reach orgasm," he said to the screen as he tucked in his shirt. "I think you should get to the office right away and take care of that... orally. I'll be watching, and when you're done, we'll consider that to be the conclusion of your wife's punishment, and the matter will be closed."

With that, he turned and left her office, closing the door behind him.

***

The entire episode was her fault, really. It was because she was a card-carrying, certified nymphomaniac. (She actually was certified in a sense, having been diagnosed as such by a psychiatrist when she was a sexually insatiable teenager.) Of course, that she had a husband who enjoyed and indulged her sexual appetite made him at least partially responsible.

She had a well-paying position of responsibility in the company, and for several years had managed to keep her sex life separated from her work. That all changed when she got her own private office. Like all of the interior offices, hers had no windows. Others complained about it, but the privacy played right into her lifestyle.

She arranged her furniture and computer monitor so that even with her door open, she could access pornographic web sites during her lunch or other breaks, and then, while sitting on a towel, she would finger herself to a quick orgasm. Doing it behind her desk with the door wide open just added another level of thrill.

And then they got Zoom, and her husband got involved.

He worked from home as a web designer, and that home was only about a mile and a half from her work. When she first started working there, she would return home for a quickie at lunch two or three times a week, but now, the thrill of almost-public sex made staying at work more of a turn-on.

One notable episode happened while she was enjoying a video that her husband and she had made a year ago. He had set up their Zoom screens so one half played the video, while the other displayed a live image of him jerking off as they watched the same movie together.

Sitting on her towel, she had inserted a double-dildo vibrator into her pussy and puller her skirt down to cover it. Its larger dick was buried in her cunt while the smaller finger curled up over her pussy mound. She was sitting so that if she rocked her hips back the rubber dick would hum deep in the cunt, and on the forward rock the finger would press into and buzz her clit.

At a point in the homemade video where her husband had just shot his load across her face, and was then helping to clean her up with his mouth and tongue, a knock came on her open door.

She managed to click the video feed off her screen, but there was nothing she could do about the vibrator humming lightly inside and outside her pussy.

The young lady came in with a problem about a presentation that had to go out that afternoon, and as the intern stood beside her, flipping through the printed pages, June was surprised that she couldn't smell the sex in the office.

At one point June leaned forward to get a red pen, and the little vibrator drove so hard into her clit that it triggered the orgasm she had been patiently working on all during lunch.

She stiffened, and let out a little squeak as her eyes involuntarily screwed shut.

The girl asked if she was all right, and she answered that it was just a little stomach spasm. The girl was there another fifteen minutes before she could remove her little electric friend, and go to the lady's room to freshen up.

***

Today, just after 12:00, her boss had appeared in her doorway. She had just linked up with her husband, but they had not started anything erotic, yet, so she left the link connected with her husband's face on her monitor.

She liked her boss. He was perhaps ten years older than she and her husband, but he was handsome, and well built. She had often wondered what it might be like to have sex with him. She knew better than to try to seduce him, of course. He was married and he was very wealthy. What possible reason could he have to get involved with her?

"Is your husband with us this afternoon?" he asked.

"As a matter of fact, he is," she replied. To the monitor, she said, "Say hi to Mr. Drake, honey."

"Hello, Mr. Drake," the voice came over the speakers. "How's everything going today?"

"Very well, thank you, David," Drake answered as he stepped in and closed the door. Unseen to her, he had pressed the button in the middle of the handle to lock it at the same time.

He walked around to stand next to her, where he could see the monitor, and be seen by her husband.

He looked down at her, and said, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to terminate you, Mrs. Franks."

Her mouth hung open waiting for her brain to come up with words to utter.

Over the speakers, her husband said, "What? Why?"

"Misuse of company equipment--i.e. this computer--and use of the company Internet connection to download and/or view sexually explicit material. Both infractions that are clearly defined in the employee's manual, and are punishable by immediate termination."

Again, no words came out of her mouth.

"Mr. Drake," her husband began to plead, "it's a little hard to believe that with all of your employees, my wife is the only one who's searched for an erotic picture or two on her own time. Surely, some kind of reprimand and a probationary period would make more sense for somebody who's been with your company for so long. This is her first infraction, after all."

"First infraction?" Drake repeated with a chuckle. "Not many people know it, but my background, before I started this ad agency, was in IT security. I have the ability to sit in my office and look at whatever is on any computer screen in my company... and at the touch of a button, record it."

If any words of explanation had been making their way from her brain to her mouth, they died a sudden death on the way to her lips. Even her husband had nothing to say, imaging all of the homemade videos of the two of them that he had streamed to her computer. Whatever porn she might have searched for on her own would probably pale in comparison.

"But I am neither an unreasonable man nor a prude," he went on. "Nor am I unaware of or unsympathetic to the sexual appetites of a young couple." They were in their early thirties, he was fifty-two.

"With those facts in mind, allowing for the undeniability that you are indeed a valued employee, and seeing that the both of you seem to be open minded about pretty much all things sexual, I will point out another phrase in the employee manual that states that although the previously mentioned transgressions are punishable by immediate termination, other measures as may be deemed appropriate by the management--which is me--may be taken."

She looked at the husband on the screen, and then back up at her boss. "Other measures?" she said.

"A form of disciplinary action that is not out of keeping with the situation, nor altogether foreign to either one of you," he said. "A spanking to start with, while your husband watches. Followed by... well, perhaps we should just see where that leads us."

She looked at the screen again. Her husband said with a shrug, "It's not like he hasn't already seen us doing the same thing. Or that you might not actually enjoy it."

"Oh, like you wouldn't enjoy it!" she said.

"Ya got me there," he said with an impish smile. "You have to admit it's a damned site better than the unemployment line."

"Agreed," she said as she stood up. Recalling one of the videos she and David had made not too long ago, she said, "Across your lap?"

"Across your desk," he replied, and began moving things aside. He positioned her monitor, with its built-in camera so that her husband would have a clear view.

He waved to the desk, inviting her lay down.

***

Her mental replay of how this had all started was interrupted by a knock at her door.

"It's open," she said, seated behind her desk.

Her husband came in, and closed and locked the door behind him.

She smiled at him, and said, "And you thought I was going to take all the punishment myself, didn't you?"

"The thought crossed my mind," he said. "Our video of me slurping your cream pie didn't enter my mind until he mentioned cleaning you up."

"Are you okay with it?" she asked.

"If you're okay with him putting it there, I guess I'm okay with taking it out. It's all in the interest of continued employment, after all."

She gave him a little smirk. "I think it's just kinky enough that you're actually looking forward to it," she challenged him.

He smiled, and said, "Sometimes it's scary how well you know me."

She rolled her chair back from her desk, and pulled her skirt up.

He could see that the crotch of her panties was completely soaked. He wondered if that was her, of if some of his sperm had leaked out.

As if hearing his un-asked question, she said, "That's all my juice you're looking at, and I haven't even cum. I've been clenching my pussy to keep his jism inside me."

As he dropped to his knees in front of her, she scooched forward in the chair, and swiveled it to be sure the action would be visible to the camera on her monitor. He looked over, and saw her boss's face on the screen, watching.

She spread her legs, and he moved his face toward her crotch. Close enough to lap the fabric of her panties, he instead inhaled deeply, pulling in the musky odor of the mixed fluids.

He hesitated just a moment, and she wasn't sure if he was loosing his nerve. She was far too close to let that happen, so she decided to encourage him.

"Lap it," she told him in a forceful whisper. "Lap my pussy through my panties. Taste me while I hold him inside me. Suck on my panties and taste my juices."

He never had been able to resist when she talked dirty to him--it's how she had gotten him to eat his own cream-pie in the first place--and he had enough testosterone bubbling inside him now that he didn't stand a chance.

He cupped his hands under her legs, and he placed his mouth over her pussy, separated from her tender flesh only by the thin, soaked panel of cloth. He sucked, and at the same time used his tongue to push the fabric between her lips.

She drew in her breath and threw her head back at the long awaited contact. She put her hands on the back of his head, and pulled him hard against her pussy.

After about fifteen seconds, she said, "Get the panties out of the way and get your mouth over my cunt! I am so ready to cum!"

He hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband, and with a quick pull, slipped them out from under her butt, and pushed them down her legs. She wiggled one foot out of them, and left them dangling around the other ankle.

He pushed her legs apart, and covered her wet pussy lips with his whole mouth, pushing his tongue as deep into her as he could.

He rocked his head up and down, rubbing her clit with his nose, while fucking her cunt with his tongue.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned. "Tongue fuck me! Go in there after his cum! Can you taste him? Can you taste his cum in my cunt?"

He definitely could. He recognized the taste because it was similar to his own that he had lapped from the same lips many times, but at the same time, it was different. He mumbled, "Mmm, hmm," as he sucked and tongued.

Perhaps one of the things that made it seem different was the pure kinkiness of the fact that he hadn't put it there.

When she had first suggested that he eat his own cream pie, he was a little reluctant, but he had found out long ago that when it came to kinky ways to enjoy sex, she was almost always right. They didn't do it every time they had sex, but often enough. Sometimes he would lap his own cum from her face after giving her a facial, and sometimes they would kiss and share after he came in her mouth.

This brought kinky to a whole new level, however. He had watched as another man put half of his stiff cock into his wife's pussy and had jerked off, leaving his load of cum behind. Now he was eating it out of her. And he found it so wickedly erotic that his own cock was painfully straining in his pants as he did it.

12