Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Jen's discipline takes a brutal turn for the worse.
4k words
3.45
5.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I woke up with a crushing weight on my chest. I tried to lift it, but it was too heavy. Where was I? Why did my throat hurt so bad?

I finally opened my eyes, and glanced at my chest. Oh, right. Jen.

She liked to call herself my babysitter, but by now, the title was just a formality. My parents had hired her when we were younger, but now that I was 18 and she was 20, she really just occasionally popped in to make sure I wasn't doing anything stupid. Unfortunately, it appeared our relationship was evolving.

She was watching me, having felt me squirming underneath her.

"Oh good, looks like you're awake. We can get started."

She stood up, finally giving me a chance to catch my breath.

Jen didn't leave me to myself for long, though. After standing and thinking for a few seconds, she grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over onto my stomach. At this point, I was still too dazed to offer any meaningful resistance.

Jen grabbed both of my arms, and sat down between my shoulderblades, this time facing towards my feet. I started gasping for air again, squirming. She grabbed a fistfull of my hair, gripping it at the roots. My eyes squeezed shut from the pain. I felt her weight lift off me, and she began shuffling backwards.

When I opened my eyes, I realized too late what she was planning. I was staring at the bottom of Jen's feet, cupped beneath my face. She sat on the back of my head, forcing me downward towards her waiting feet. I noticed for the first time her toenails were painted a bright, cheery red. I fought to keep my head away, but it was no use. She was too heavy.

My nose got crushed into the sole of her right foot, slowly getting compressed as Jen leaned farther and farther back, settling onto the back of my head with more weight.

I was eventually forced to inhale, getting a nose full of Jen's foot funk. They weren't particularly dirty, but this position would be unpleasant no matter who was subjecting me to it. I could barely breathe at all, my nose crushed into Jen's feet by all of her weight.

As my nose was squashed into my babysitter's foot, she unbuckled her belt from her jeans, and started to remove it. I kicked half heartedly, but my heart wasn't in it anymore. She'd clearly won.

Jen forced my hands together behind my back, wrapped the belt around my forearms, pulled it tight, and clinched it shut. I started losing circulation, and groaned.

Then, to my surprise, she lifted up.

"Kiss my feet." She said, voice harsh.

"Make me." I regretted the words as soon as they crossed my lips, but there was no going back now.

Jen gave me a death glare over her shoulder, holding my eyes for a few long seconds.

Uh oh. That probably wasn't good.

"Okay then, have it your way."

She stood back up, and flipped me over onto my back. I had to awkwardly lay on top of my bound hands. She climbed back on top of me, and once again grabbed my hair.

Sitting on my collarbone, she slid her feet around my head, locking it in place. Her heels were on either side of my head, and I could feel her bare toes curling into the hair on the back of my head. And with that, Jen got to her knees, leaned back, and plopped her butt down straight on my face unceremoniously.

I immediately started struggling. Jen was pretty thin, and only 5'4, but it doesn't take a whole lot of weight to make denim crushing your nose painful.

After a few seconds of squirming, Jen glanced back over her shoulder at me. Seeing that she'd landed on top of my nose, she shuffled forward a bit. My nose was finally exposed to the air, and I gratefully took a deep breath. I caught a whiff of Jen's butt, but her jeans shielded me from the worst of it. My mouth had ended up buried somewhere under her taint, sealed shut. I could feel a seam in Jen's pants pressing into it uncomfortably.

It wasn't comfortable, but I felt I could live with it. I just laid still, staring up at her blonde hair, still wrapped in a neat bun. Then, suddenly, I heard a rumble above me.

"Sounds like something isn't sitting quite right. I guess you'll find out, hmm?"

My eyes widened. Jen kept up a clean presentation, and I don't think I'd ever heard her fart before. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Her stomach groaned again, at a lighter note "That doesn't sound good. You'd better hope they don't smell as bad as usual."

After a few more minutes of crushing my face, it started. While I was mid-inhale, Jen ripped a fart. The air around her butt got even less pleasant, but I think most of the smell got trapped in the jeans. It could've been a lot worse.

Jen glanced over her shoulder, apparently expecting me to struggle more. She made eye contact, then glanced at her butt. I saw understanding flash in her eyes.

She turned back around, and fiddled around with her crotch. I heard the distinct sound of a zipper. Aw, hell.

Sure enough, Jen started pulling her jeans down around her ankles, kicking them off of her feet. Shockingly, almost all of the skin on her butt was in plain view. Jen was wearing nothing but a black thong. I couldn't even see the fabric as it disappeared into her buttcrack. Who the hell wears a thong to a babysitting gig?

"I want you to get the full experience, no filter."

Jen sat back down, feet curling around my head once more. Not long after, I could tell another fart was coming. I tried to brace myself, but nothing could've prepared me for what clawed its way out of her.

A several second long fart burst onto my trapped face, reeking like the inside of a porta potty on a 90 degree day. I found out what the inside of my babysitter's intestines smelled like: hell.

I started kicking desperately, trying to wrench myself free of her. My head didn't budge an inch, but my whole body was bucking from the shoulder down.

"Stop struggling so much, you're only gonna make things worse for yourself."

Fuck that, no way I was smelling this willingly. I continued as if she hadn't spoken.

"Okay then, we'll do this the hard way."

Jen leaned forward, and reached to restrain my legs. Unfortunately for her, one of my knees kicked upward and caught her in the mouth. She recoiled backwards, and after a few seconds of shocked silence, seemed to get even angrier.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now, you little shit."

To my horror, she picked the strap of her thong out of her buttcrack, pulled it to the side, and left it on her right buttcheek.

I was left staring at her small, round, perfectly white ass. Jen reached back, and grabbed a cheek with each hand. She spread them apart as she lowered herself, giving me a full display. I watched her asshole pucker as she lowered it towards my face, moved by raw fury and indignation.

I opened my mouth to give one last plea for mercy, but Jen just dropped the rest of the way without warning. Her full weight forced my mouth open the rest of the way, and I could see her butthole land on it dead center. My jaw was stretched out uncomfortably, propped open by her weight. I now had a loaded weapon, cocked and pointed straight down my throat.

She glanced over her shoulder to admire her handiwork, smiling sweetly despite the rage in her eyes. She'd waited for me to open my mouth on purpose.

"Now, where was I?"

Jen leaned forward again, and grabbed my legs. One after the other, she tucked the back of my knees under each armpit, forcing me to bend my back awkwardly.

She leaned back, her full weight making sure my mouth was wide open. My babysitter was now sitting with her bare asshole hanging above my gaping mouth. My arms were tied behind my back, and my legs were immobilized. It didn't look good.

Her stomach gurgled again, this time much more loudly.

"Fuck, there's a storm brewing in there. I think this may start to get wet. Good thing you volunteered to be my toilet for the night."

Unfortunately, she proved to be a better prophet than a babysitter. A few seconds later, I could feel her slightly tense. A horrendous fart came out of her, puffing out my cheeks with air. It was disgusting, but it wasn't over yet. As the fart continued, it culminated in a wet splatter, spraying the inside of my mouth with a heinous sludge. The whole thing had a sickening muffled sound due to the tight seal between my lips and Jen's sphincter. I started gagging immediately, closing my eyes.

Jen reached around and plugged my nose. I struggled for all I was worth, desperately trying to get out from under her. Unfortunately, Jen had me pinned down perfectly. I could barely squirm, let alone escape.

"Swallow it."

I shook my head, my eyes starting to tear up. I couldn't believe how fast things had gone downhill.

Jen didn't respond, just continued to sit with my nose plugged. She knew my need for air would force my hand eventually. Finally, my lungs seizing, I was forced to swallow. I barely got it down, and my stomach began to churn rebelliously. I resolved to keep a tight grip on my stomach, fearful of what would happen if I vomited on Jen.

"Honestly, you should be thanking me. I'm giving you a much-needed authority figure in your life. You just needed a little bit of discipline to set you straight."

Her last sentence was punctuated by another wet fart. This one was even worse, a disturbing wet splat from start to end. I could feel flecks of moisture flying out of Jen's anus, landing all over the inside of my mouth. This time, I swallowed without being told. She patted my head.

"Good boy."

Another wet fart. What did Jen eat today?

"See? You're getting better already, learning to accept authority. I'm going to nurture you, get you ready for the real world. You just needed someone to be a little harsh, put you in your place."

Another fart rocketed out of Jen. This one was dry and airy, the spicy aftertaste making my mouth feel like a desert.

"You know, spicy food always does wreak havoc on my gut. Luckily, that's not my problem anymore, is it?"

I was forced to nod, choking down the scorching hot gas and trying not to think of where it came from. The situation just kept deteriorating. Jen, meanwhile, seemed to be getting more and more enthusiastic by the second.

"Our relationship is gonna change from now on, you know. It was about time someone came around and gave you a proper punishment. Lord knows your parents weren't."

Another wet fart, this one quiet, but continuing to dump more and more residue into my mouth for 10 seconds straight.

"I expect you to thank me once I'm done feeding you, by the way. I'm finally providing some of the guidance you desperately needed."

Another shart. This one came out as one giant, echoing splatter inside my mouth.

"You're really lucky you have me here to provide you with a healthy authority figure. We might just have to make this a regular thing. We can call them counseling sessions..."

She tensed up again, and I could tell a big one was coming. Sure enough, a several second long fart gurgled its way into my mouth. This one was more liquid than air, a wet, hot monster that burned all the way down my throat. My stomach heaved, but I kept from vomiting through sheer force of will. I let out a muffled scream, hoping for any sign of mercy, but Jen just kept talking like nothing had happened.

"I'm doing this for your own good, you know."

Another fart, once again spraying small flecks of liquid on my tongue.

"You needed someone like me in your life, to give you a wake up call. I'll keep on giving them, too, until I think you're ready to be a functional member of society."

Another few seconds, and I felt more than heard an SBD force itself into my mouth. It was hot, damp, and tasted like the inside of her hellish intestines.

By now, I could barely tell the end of one fart from the start of another. Jen was releasing a torrent of gas down my throat, forcing me to take everything that came out of her.

The farts just kept coming, repeatedly coating my mouth in toxic waste as they kept getting wetter and wetter.

My mind felt disconnected from my body, as if tonight's horrible events were happening to someone else. By now I'd mostly stopped struggling, my limbs occasionally twitching as Jen force fed me more and more of her heinous liquid farts.

Jen outwardly preached discipline, but inside, she felt a twisted pleasure. She was delighted to discover this new side of herself, revelling in every struggle, every scream, every gag. She was taking out over a decade of built-up resentment on the brat trapped beneath her.

She felt another burst of residue coat the inside of her ward's mouth as she sharted again. She knew from experience she could go for hours at this rate. She kind of had to pee, though, so she may have to cut it off early. They'd see. There'd be plenty of time to think it through.

Another sickeningly wet fart sprayed the inside of my mouth, making a horrible splattering echo. I wasn't able to reconcile the two images of Jen in my head. One clean, well put together, always smelling of flowers and smiling brightly. The other sweating, grunting, hunched over my wide open mouth and forcing shart after shart straight down my throat.

I just drifted for what felt like hours, barely noticing as Jen grunted and poured more liquid down my throat. My limbs twitched and I kept screaming as she kept force feeding me everything she had to offer, traumatized.

I didn't even notice her starting to slow down until I swallowed one last fart, and was surprised there wasn't any new gas to replace it.

Snapping back to reality, I felt Jen shift above me.

"Well, I'm glad that's finally over. The image of you drowning in it was nice, but I'd rather not experience it again."

I shuddered, imagining the scenario.

"Ugh, I feel so dirty. My buttcrack is coated with the stuff."

I knew how she felt. My mouth and throat still tasted of her horrendous residue.

After a slight pause, she resumed. "Tell you what. You're going to lick it clean for me. I want my crack to be spotless. Stick your tongue up my butt, too. I could use a deep cleaning."

After the deluge I'd just endured, I wasn't sure if I could force myself to willingly stick my tongue straight back into the hellhole it had come from.

As it became clear I was going to do no such thing, Jen looked back over her shoulder at me, making eye contact.

"If you don't do it, I'm gonna make you wish you were never born."

Frankly, I believed her.

Reluctantly, I began to stick my tongue closer and closer to my babysitter's ass.

My tongue made contact with Jen's buttcheek, and I immediately retched. Having it dumped into me by force was one thing, but willingly licking it up was another.

"Remember what I said about making you wish you were never born?"

Nodding, I swallowed the lump in my throat, and got to work.

I systematically worked my way inward, licking in a ring on the outer edges of Jen's buttcrack. She just sat contentedly, still restraining my legs, enjoying her ward's tongue bath.

To be honest, it was probably a good thing she was holding on so tight, or I probably would have kneed her again at some point tonight. I shuddered, imagining how she would respond.

I slowly worked my way inwards, towards Jen's puckered butthole. Finally, it was time. Closing my eyes, I forced myself to lick my babysitter's chocolate starfish. Jen responded immediately, shivering slightly. I could feel every slight movement as I licked up and down, left and right, over and over. When the taste of dried shit was finally gone, I braced myself for the worst part.

I stuck my tongue up Jen's butt, and immediately gagged again. I forced myself not to remove my tongue, and began sticking it deeper and pulling it out part way, cleaning the inside of Jen's rectum like a pipe. Finally, after several minutes of this, Jen seemed satisfied. She finally lifted her butt off of my mouth, and put the thong strap back in its place with a snap. Her butt was probably cleaner now than before the punishment.

"Who needs toilet paper when I have a bright young boy like you in my care?"

Jen turned around and sat back on my chest. Apparently the panties weren't nearly as skimpy in the front, at least having enough material to cover the important bits.

"See, I told you a little bit of discipline would do you some good. Look how respectful you are now! Giving your babysitter a nice, thorough licking when she asks nicely. So sweet of you."

She ruffled my hair, and continued.

"Okay now open up again, we're not finished."

Considering what happened last time, there was no way I was opening my mouth again. She'd have to force me.

Jen just looked at me for a few seconds, shrugged, and promptly punched me in the balls.

My mouth flopped open in shock and pain, and Jen grabbed a fistful of my hair and sat right back down over my mouth, this time wedging it open with her crotch. She leaned back and grabbed my legs again, once again securely pinning me down.

Jen dug the fingers of both hands into my hair all the way to the root, holding my head securely in place. Every time my legs tried to jerk forward in her arms, I pulled my own hair. She began to wiggle her hips, and her crotch shifted above, a different section of panties now above my open mouth.

"This is gonna be a little uncomfortable for both of us, but I expect you to be a good boy and take it, alright?"

What?

To my utter disbelief, Jen's panties began to get soaked through with warm liquid. A steady stream began to drop into my mouth through the fabric, tasting bitter, salty, and disgusting.

Jen threw her head back in relief, and I could see tension in her shoulders visibly melting as she white-knuckled my hair

"Fuck, do you have any idea how hard it is to hold it in with borderline diarrhea? My teeth have been floating for the last hour."

She'd taken the toilet idea more seriously than I thought. Screaming, I desperately tried to pry myself from her clutches. Between the way she tied my hands, pinned my legs, and had a vise grip on my hair, Jen was able to ride out the struggling easily, her body barely even moving.

I was forced to swallow some of the warm liquid, lest it block me from breathing through my nose. As my mouth slowly began to fill, her urine made a sound disturbingly similar to that of a toilet being used.

I was forced to inhale through my nose as Jen kept going, refilling my mouth over and over as I swallowed, struggling not to vomit it straight back up.

Vrrrrrrrrr. Vrrrrrrrr. Vrrrrrrrr.

Jen's phone started to vibrate from inside of her purse. Keeping one hand clawed into my scalp, Jen reached into her purse and answered.

"Hey, Mrs. J. How's the vacation going so far?"

My struggling picked up even more. She was talking to my mother while using my mouth as her personal toilet?!

"Oh yeah, we're doing great. Dinner went well, I'm feeding him dessert right now.

A few second pause.

"Yeah, he can't get enough of it. It's a special recipe I whipped up just for him."

My struggling continued, but unfortunately, Jen still had a good grip.

I swallowed a mouth full of pee, and tried to scream. If I could get my mother's attention, this whole thing could end right now. Before I could get enough air in my lungs for a scream, my mouth was filled right back up. I could do nothing but whimper in frustration. My salvation was literally inches away, but the same torture I was trying to escape prevented me from attaining it. Jen kept right on talking as if nothing was happening, ignoring me as I thrashed impotently, swallowing mouthfuls of her piss while she talked casually with my mom.

"All week? Yeah, I can do that."

Another pause, the only sound in the room Jen's urine slowly refilling my unwilling mouth.

"Okay, bye Mrs. J. I'll tell him you said 'hi'."

The stream continued as Jen hung up, rolled her shoulders, and looked back down at me. How could so much fit in such a small woman?

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers
12