Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gulped hard. I did not expect to be put on the spot like this. I turned beet red as I stammered and stuttered nonsense. I was almost paralyzed.

"Erh, eh, you know because, eh," I stuttered. I was definitely fucking this up. My heart was thumping inside my chest as I scrambled my brain to say something. Something at all. Silence is the killer, as they say, and I felt I really would be in the shit if I couldn't say something. Something truthful.

"Don't be shy, Bran, we're all adults here," Allie teased.

"Yeah, we certainly are," Mel said. I gulped. Why was I hesitant? It came down to the lack of vocabulary. I couldn't find a set of words to utter intelligently. My head was thumping, I could barely hear the noise from the bar. It felt like my brain was aching in the effort.

Mel looked at me expectantly. My eyes traveled across her and looked her over. Her sexy lips coated in a deep maroon lipstick, her blue eyes with a hint of mascara, and her cute freckles across her nose. Her slender build, long legs, draped in a very form-fitting, yet loose, party dress matching her lipstick.

"Erh... I mean -- fuck, erh, sorry... she's beautiful, you know. I think Mel is beautiful!" I said with way more passion than I realized. I had been working up a hefty sweat by now. It was awfully hot in here, wasn't it? Maybe someone could open up a window?

But my stuttering reply seemed to have a significant effect on Mel. She immediately sat back, moved her hand to her mouth, and blinked several times. A smile erupted behind her hand.

"Aawww, Mel," Allie let out, grinning at friend. Mel regained some of her composure.

"Thank you," Mel muttered with genuine warmth. She bent forward again to take a sip, but I seized her hand.

"But it's true. You have a beautiful face, but you are also kind and passionate. You look so good in that dress, and in red in general. I think it might be my new favorite color!" I said and gave a light squeeze to Mel's slender hand in my slightly bigger hand. I forced my eyes to look into her warm, gentle, blue eyes, ignoring everything else in this world. "You are the most beautiful woman I've met. There is no better word, even if I say it over and over."

I sat back again, releasing her hand, and continued. "You care about your daughters, you care about me to a certain extent, I hope at least... I genuinely have had a great time talking with you and hanging out. I hope we can do it more often."

Mel let my speech settle a little bit, and a moment of appreciation passed before Allie spoke up again.

"I am genuinely happy you found Bran though. I'm telling you, Bran, Mel have been beaming all day. And the way you talked about him when we spoke on the phone earlier, Mel? I knew something was special. Bran, you better know how lucky you are!"

I wasn't great with compliments, so I had no idea how to respond. But one thing is for certain. I was lucky. And happy.

"Listen, I'm just so glad Mel found you. Yeah, it's all that crap about she's married, but I haven't seen her this happy in years. She's miserable with that oaf David, I'm telling you! It's about time Mel found something that can show her what a woman she is!"

As Allie was talking, I felt a leg brush against mine. It seemed by accident, but then it brushed once more. Allie was busy talking, so it was no doubt Mel. I met her eyes, and she bit her bottom lip.

"Bran, let me tell you something...You seem to have a head on your shoulders, and after talking to you tonight... I have to say I approve. I fucking approve! You're confident in a way that you don't gloat. That is attractive for women like us," Allie said, with another one of her smirks, slightly slurred by now. Not much, but a few glasses of wine type slurred. She meant every word, however.

"If Mel hadn't already turned you upside down, I'd no doubt let you have your way with me," Allie said, almost causing me to spit out my beer. My cock throbbed slightly at that.

"You're making her feel wanted, show her affection. Something I think she hasn't had enough of. You can barely keep your eyes off of her, for Christ's sake!"

Mel sat next to her blushing, knowing it was all true. I knew it too, I couldn't stop staring.

"Yeah, well. It's no less than she deserves," I said in full earnest.

"My my," Allie said. Her smirk turned into a warm smile. First one all day. Mel looked bunched up like she needed to get out, but with Allie in the way.

"Sooo, you even like it when I make you... do stuff?" Mel asked seductively, suddenly turning the conversation. Allie perked up at that.

"What... 'make you do stuff?' Do tell!" She wanted to know so badly, but I ignored it.

"Mel, trust me when I say it, you can make me do anything you want," I said back. Mel smiled wickedly at that.

"Oookay! Let's grab one last drink before we hit the road, and get you lovebirds out of here, all right?" Allie suggested, grinning deceivingly down at us.

"I really shouldn't. I need to sober up. My car--" I started

"Fuck your car. You're not going home tonight," Allie said and winked. She then quickly walked over to the bar. I gulped.

Mel quickly slid over to my side, sitting facing me and with her left hand rested on my thigh. I could smell the wine on her breath, and her eyes were slightly dazed. Both from the wine, and from starting to get ever so slightly turned on.

"I don't live far, we can walk. Come here."

Mel lifted her hand up from my thigh to my face, tenderly holding my cheek, and kissed me deeply. Not a heavy make-out session, no tongue even. Just a deep, passionate kiss. Eyes closed, with a satisfied moan as we savored each other's lips. It felt like it lasted forever, and on my account, it could. Mel pulled back as Allie came back with a beer and two more glasses of red wine.

"Fuuuck, that is so hot, you guys," Allie said as she sat down, staring intensely at us.

We both smiled, kinda dumbfounded and out of breath.

"I can't believe my Mel managed to pull a young one like you," Allie said, grinning widely and turned to Mel.

"You have to give me some details," Allie complained.

Mel leaned back and crossed her arms and looked at Allie with a small sly smile.

"Fine. I rode his face and I came three times," Mel said, filters completely gone.

Allie sat with her mouth open, wide-eyed, staring shocked at her friend. Mel giggled at her own brazenness. Allie looked over at me.

"What have you done to my Melissa?... I like it!"

Mel leaned forward, whispering mischievously to Allie, "I... I even had him eat my ass. I knooow, it's sooo crazy. It's like nothing I've ever done! I don't even know where I get it from!" Mel beamed in the end. "Bran really drives it out of me!"

"You go, girl. You deserve it!" Allie exclaimed. "I'm shocked, Mel! Shocked!"

Mel leaned back into me, resting her head on my shoulder. It was so soft. Her body tenderly resting into me felt so right, so perfect. It felt so good having her body pressed into me like this.

I could do nothing but smile and smile. And throb. Jesus did my cock throb. It was like a switch. Mel would be her old self one second, then straight up talk the dirtiest the next. I felt Mel's hand starting rubbing on my thigh again. She looked up at me with hunger in her eyes.

"Let's get you guys outta here! Don't need to cause a scene," Allie chuckled.

Mel stumbled as she stood up, being more unstable than she realized. I caught her arm and helped her.

"Woah, easy there," I said. Allie shook her head, holding the door for us.

"Yeah, you better help her get home," she said.

"You're not coming?" I asked, stupidly. I was slightly worried Mel would be too drunk and throw up and all that stuff. I wouldn't mind some assistance if that was the case.

Allie took it another way, however.

"My, my, eager are we?" she teased.

"I didn't mean, I--"

"I'm teasing. Some other time," Allie said and winked at me. At that, she turned and jumped into a taxi. Must've called it while in the bar fetching our final drinks.

"Don't worry, Bran. It's these damn heels, I'm not used to them," Mel assured me. She yanked them off and handed them to me. I took them in my left as she hooked an arm into my right elbow, and held onto my shoulder with her other.

She bent down to my ear and whispered, "And I'm so fucking horny for your fat dick..."

*

Mel didn't live more than a few minutes. Her house was basically between where I lived and the bar. The whole way we didn't say much, but she kept pecking my neck and nibbling at my ears, causing me to giggle. It sort of tickled, but the complete admiration I received from Mel had me in a weird mood. A good, weird mood. We made our way down a few blocks and up her street. Any worries of her being too drunk disappeared as we walked. She walked fine, at least. The last thing I wanted was to take advantage of her.

As she fumbled a bit with her keys, I saw that all the lights were indeed off. Thank god. Mel opened the door, stepped in, let me in, and shut the door behind me.

The moment the door was closed, Mel threw me against the front door with a big oomf and pressed her lips against mine, grinding her taller body against me. She was ever as forceful as she was when we made out yesterday, with tongue and everything. My cock started to grow with each kiss.

She clutched my shirt hard, and I was grabbing her ass through the silky smooth dress. Her ass felt amazing no matter the material it seemed. Sweatpants, naked, or in a sexy party dress.

Mel pulled back from the kissing and instead started to kiss me all over my face. Cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, and neck. When she was done kissing all over, she gave me one long lick from neck to my temple, moaning as she did. It was pure joy, feeling her tongue on me.

"You sure this is okay?" I said under my breath. Mel smiled softly and leaned into me.

"If you don't fuck me tonight, I'm going to rape you," Mel declared softly into my ear.

I was shocked but insanely turned on at the same time. Such crass language was so unlike what I'd come to expect from Mel. The violent nature of her comment, combined with her soft, sexy voice made me yearn for her even more.

"You drive me crazy," she moaned as she locked her lips against mine.

"You're so hot, Mel! Fuck!" I replied.

"I love when you compliment like that," she said. "I had half a mind on calling you tonight, have you come over to fuck me, but now that you are here --"

Mel yanked me from the door, turned us around started to press forward, kissing me with a possessive want, with a desperate need, and soon we were lying on the floor, her on top of me. The sounds of lips smacking and sultry moans filled her hallway.

I didn't waste any time, feeling her all over. Her dress was so soft, the fabric was so smooth. Her dress hung from her body, draping me, fitting loosely on her body. I rubbed on her back, holding her tightly as she was grinding into me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She was switching between eating my face and then licking at my neck.

With her face dug into my neck, Mel started rubbing her crotch against mine. I felt the heat all the way through her dress and my jeans. My cock was throbbing hard against the tightness from the pants, with the added pressure from Mel grinding her pussy up against it.

She started slightly sliding back and forth, dragging my foreskin ever so slightly with her motions. It was almost painful. I had to relieve tension. I moved my hands to my fly, just to get some of the pressure off of my cock.

Mel swatted my hands away, however, and did it herself instead. She climbed back a bit, took hold of my pants and boxers in one go, and gave it several tugs. I lifted up a bit to help her. When my pants and boxers were around my knees, she hurriedly climbed back up.

Mel rested her head on my chest and continued grinding on my cock. My bare, throbbing cock against her panties. I couldn't see it due to her dress, but by Christ could I feel it. I swear her panties had to be silk because they were smooth against the skin. Her heat was emanating from her, as she grinded. I could feel how wet it was getting, through her silky panties.

"I can't get over how good you look underneath me," she purred against my chest, stroking my ego.

"I can't get over how nice your ass is," I said, giving it a few slaps. Mel's grinding made her ass flex in my hands. I could feel her motions by holding her firm ass.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" Mel moaned into me.

It took all I had to not blow too early. I didn't want to ruin this. My cock flexed terribly while I groaned loudly, trying to hold back. By the grace of God, she slowed down her grinding, sensing my predicament.

After a few minutes of soft kisses and slow grinding, Mel leaned into an upright position. She looked into my eyes. Her chest was heaving frantically as we stared at each other with intense lust. I could tell she was nervous. But also turned on beyond her wildest dreams.

Determined, Mel grabbed my cock with one hand. I gasped when I felt her hand on me. She picked up her hips, supporting herself on my chest with the other hand, and lifted up. I felt my cock stroke against her panties from the root and up, as she lifted herself up.

I was trembling, my heart thumping, my eyes almost becoming blurry. The anticipation was almost too much. I was inches away from feeling my sexy coworker wrapped around my cock. Inches away from what I'd been dreaming about.

Mel finally reached the tip of my cock. My cock was aligned with her pussy. Only her panties were still on. She pressed down ever so slightly, feeling me in her opening, against her panties. She picked back up and rubbed my cock on her pussy through the soft fabric. Mel gently started to grind up and down against the head of my cock, holding it in place with her hand.

After a few moments, she lifted up and once again pressed against me. Only this time, she slipped her panties aside, and finally, I started to enter her.

I only entered a few inches at first before she took a brief pause. We were breathing heavily, exasperated from the built-up tension.

"Ffffuuuuuckkk." Mel let out a deep, satisfied moan and pressed my cockhead even further into her, my wide cock stretching her out. I moaned too but through gritted teeth. It was a true effort to not cum.

"You're so tight, Mel, fuck."

"So thick, fuuuck meeee," Mel moaned.

Mel urgently slid more of my cock into her tight pussy. She was gripping me like a vice, even being as wet as she was.

When I was sheathed about halfway in, she gently lifted herself up, then slowly lowered her down even further. She repeated this a few times and after a few thrusts, most of my cock was inside her.

"You're so biiig! You're filling me up sooo goood," Mel moaned through content sighs. "I can't get enough of that young cock, Bran. Oh fuck!"

It was absolute bliss. Finally, Stretching out my beautiful Mel. I never wanted this moment to end. The moment when Mel, the hottest woman I'd ever met, started riding me, after having pounced on me the minute the door closed, threatened to rape me, and then forced me to the ground to have her way with me. It was all too much. I couldn't say a thing but gasp and hold on for dear life.

Mel bent down over me and shoved her tongue into my mouth, muffling my whimpering moans, and started to slowly grind her hips back and forth. This way she could get the pleasure of me being inside her, without sliding my cock too far too fast.

Soon her slow grinding movements evolved into a faster up and down rhythm. The sensation around my cock was unbelievable. Getting fucked by Mel was nothing like nothing like any other time I had had sex. This was so immediate and intense, the way she vigorously made out with me while riding my cock.

"It's, oh goddd, it's too big, Bran!" Mel chanted as she picked up speed.

"You like that? Being fucked by your older colleague, who you've been staring at for weeks? Stretching me out on this big cock?" Mel put emphasis on fucked, knowing her dirty talk drove me wild.

"I love it, fuck, you feel so good," I moaned.

"Think it's hot to fool around with older women, huh? Feeling me up, then filling me up?" Mel rode me vigorously back and forth. I have no idea where she got this dirty talk from, but it was amazing hearing her talk like this.

Mel started thrusting herself up and down with more and more impact, pressing my cock deeper into her. It was hard to go fast because she was so tight, but Mel made up for it by slamming harder down on me. My back ached against the tile floor, but I ignored it. There was nothing in this world that would make me end it right now, especially not due to some puny back pain.

"You're gonna break me Bran, fuck! Fuck yes! Imma let all my frustration out on you, Bran! You hear? I'm gonna have my way with you all night! All night baby! Fuck yeah!!!"

The way she were bouncing, and the way Mel pressed into me, gave the fucking an urgent, impatient feeling. There was no savoring it. It was like this was just something we both needed to get out of the way. It was raw fucking.

Suddenly, she jolted back and started riding like never before, bucking as she did. Her panting became more rapid, sweat was pouring down her face. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Ooooh fuuuuckkk! Bran you're making me feel ssssoooo goood. FUCK! Yesss, fuck yesss!" Mel started convulsing and shuddering on top of me, as she brought herself to a mind-shattering orgasm. The long buildup for tonight made it all too intense, and finally getting the prize sent us both over the edge quickly as I wasn't far behind her. The sight of Mel's body shaking on top of me, with her ass in my hands, and the whole sensation of us finally fucking, added with the sensation of having her body tight against me, feeling her tits mush against me... it all became too much for me.

"I'm close, Mel! Fuck! I'm close... gonna cum!" I warned her, expecting her to get off. But she didn't, she kept her pace up and rode me while she kept her eyes on mine with a smile on her sly face. I knew what she wanted, and it drove me straight over the edge.

My cock erupted inside this hot mature woman. It felt like my cock exploded. I came so hard it shook me to my very core. Mel immediately bent down and started kissing me around the face again, riding me hard through my orgasm. I would've cried out but was muffled by Mel's mouth. My whole body jolted from the first jet. It shot right into her, filling her to the brim. Some even started to ooze out of her and back down my cock as she rode on. It took several minutes before she stopped riding and collapsed on top of me. We both laid there, sweaty and panting.

I was absolutely spent.

*

Eventually, Mel got up, smiling at me. She gave me a hand and we both got up.

"Phew, that was intense," Mel said and smacked my ass. I jumped a bit, flustered.

"Erh. sorry about... it was just too... I normally," I stammered, trying to excuse why I came so fast. I was turning a shade of bright pink, embarrassed that our first time would end so fast. It felt like we had been at it for a while, but our intense fucking only went on for a bit over two minutes.

"Fuck, you're so cute sometimes. Don't worry about it, loverboy," Mel said while resting her hands around my neck and smiling down at me. "I just had to have you right away, so I guess I got a bit carried away."

"You're incredible, you know that?" I said.

"You're starting to have me believe it!" Mel answered with a cheeky smile. "Night is still young. Let's hit the shower! We have one downstairs."

We both were profusely messy from all the sweat and cum, and our clothes were disheveled from our coupling on her hallway tiles. My back ached as if I'd set a new personal pull-up record or something, but the truth was so much better.