Discoveries of a Young Man Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I said and walked over to her. I got within a foot of her. I hadn't really been this close to her before. Sure we sat on the sofa together, but that was sitting. Standing made me realize Hope hadn't really inherited her mother's height. I was a bit taller than her, actually. I also knew Hope had some strength too, how she had shoved me at the hospital.

"Do all boxing coaches get this close?" Hope joked.

"Shut up, young one, I'm working," I said, hushing her. I knew I was invading her space, but if she was going to tease me, I was going to tease her a bit back. Plus, in combat sports, your space would naturally be invaded. It was something you had to get used to.

I gently placed my hands on her bare forearms and moved her hand closer to her chin, tilted her elbows closer to her waist. As I touched her, I saw goosebumps on her arms.

"You're warm," she muttered softly. I ignored her, moving in front of her. I looked over at her stance once more.

"Much better," I said. "But tuck your chin in. Like this." I demonstrated.

"Show me," Hope said softly still.

I didn't argue, I just placed my fingers on the side of her head and guided her head into an okay tilt.

"Like so. Now I'll show you a one and a two. Jab and cross," I said and took a step back and showed her the basic 1-2 punch combo. I had to say, it was fun to be the teacher for once. I also felt good about how my hands flew so fluently in the basic 1-2. Freya's hard work really had paid off.

Hope tried to imitate me. I showed it again.

"How did you get so fast?" Hope asked, but I barged forward.

"You need to turn your torso with the punch, but also twist your hips and heels."

"My hips?" Hope asked, confused.

"Like you're squeezing a bug. Squeeze the bug with the left as you punch with your right, and so on."

I squatted down and waved my hand for Hope to keep throwing. It was what Freya had done, inspecting the form. Practice perfect made perfect practice was a common saying in a boxing gym. Her first few tries were still a bit off. I looked up at her as she stared straight ahead. She had the determined look of someone who wanted to learn.

I reached forward and placed a hand on the back of her right thigh and another on her knee. I didn't really think about it, then I heard her let out a small gasp at the contact.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to—" I said. I hadn't realized how it all looked. I was on my knees next to her, touching her nylon clad knees.

"I was just going to—" I said apologetically.

Then I heard the front door slam. Mel was home, and she came directly into the kitchen, finding me exactly as I told, me on my knees next to her daughter with my hands on her legs.

Her reaction wasn't what I expected, however.

"What's going on here? What I miss?" Mel asked in mock suspicion, walking over to the fridge with some groceries.

"I want to start boxing. Bran's teaching me," Hope explained, playing it off. She did sound a bit flustered, however. Up until now, I stupidly hadn't realized the sensual nature of what was going on, guiding her hands, gently touching her face, laying my warm hands on her smooth legs.

"Let's see it then," Mel said. I took this as a cue to continue. It didn't sound like I was in trouble, so I guess it was okay.

"I was going to adjust your stance a bit," I said, turning back to Hope. "Spread your legs a bit wider, and put your weight on the foot you're punching from."

Hope and Mel burst out laughing while I turned deep red. Like always, I walked right into traps. I stood up and lifted my palms so Hope could throw some strikes.

"Okay, let's try it," I said. "Slowly at first. Your one here, and your two here."

After a bit, she seemed to get a hang of it, and I then showed her the hook. It was the most awkward punch for beginners, but with practice, I guess it became more natural.

"So how is your boxing going, you ain't quit yet?" Mel asked as Hope hit my palms lightly with her fists.

"Erh, the opposite, actually," I said. "I'm going to start fighting. Next Saturday, actually."

Mel lifted an eyebrow.

"Freya wants me to fight in an event in Indianapolis. Then later she wants me in the Golden Gloves or something, I don't know."

"That's... the opposite of quitting alright. You sure you're up for it? I wouldn't mind dating a boxer, I have to admit," Mel said. I wasn't too keen about getting punched, but I did eye down the road on what it would be like to go pro. Maybe Freya wanted that too, as she wanted me to get used to boxing in the ring with amateur fights.

"I think so. It gives it a new purpose at least," I said. I was pretty motivated about boxing in general, but the prospect of getting to test my abilities in an actual boxing fight would be kinda cool. The thought certainly grew on me.

I turned my attention back to Hope, who was still punching at my hands. She looked like she was getting pretty tired.

"Like this, good. So practice those three punches with proper technique and come down to the gym on Monday, and I'll get you into a boxing class. You can rest now," I said.

Hope immediately dropped her hands, relieved. She went into the living room and plumped into the three-seater.

Mel came over and we kissed lightly. I don't have to explain every single kiss that happens, but it was just something about her coming home from work and kissing me hello. And it was a confirmation that everything was alright, even if I had been in an awkward position with her daughter. Even if I had been frustrated.

"Sensei Bran," Mel joked.

*

Maia had luckily given us her blessing to continue watching Godless without her, as she had already binged the rest. I took my usual spot in the middle of the three-seater, with a huge bowl of popcorn in my lap and Mel and Hope on each of my sides. Could life get better?

As Roy Goode was teaching Truckie about horses, Mel even leaned over and rested her head on my chest, nestling into my arms. Like it was the most normal thing in the world. I had rarely in my life felt like such a success, felt like a 'number one' or anything like that. But here, on a sofa, with Mel on my arm, watching TV on a Friday night after a long week, with Hope and Maia accepting me the way they had... it was almost painful how much joy it brought me.

I gave Mel a light kiss on the head and held her tightly. I could see the corner of her mouth turn into a slight smile as I held onto her. I couldn't get enough of this woman or her family. It was more than I could ever wish for.

After the first episode, I felt her moving her feet into mine, rubbing gently into me. First lightly, then she got more brazen and rubbed up and down my ankle and calf. That's when I looked over at the armrest of the coach and saw Mel's feet folded up, resting over the edge.

"The fuck?" I thought.

It had to be Hope playing footsie with me!

I looked over at her for a second. She was focused on the show. Perhaps it was by accident. Maybe she had an itch and used me for leverage. I don't know, but she did stop when I looked over.

After another few episodes, we decided to wrap it up. Mel had been at work, Hope at school, me a week of working out like a bastard next to a bunch of college work. It was a pretty good series, but we were all beat. Besides, we had the Saturday to spend together too. So it was time to hit the bed.

The three of us got up from the coach. Mel grabbed the empty popcorn bowl and headed out to the kitchen.

"Good night," I said to Hope. Abruptly Hope squeezed me in for a short hug and a quick peck on the cheek before releasing me. It felt like my cheek was burning where her lips touched.

"Good night, both of you," Hope said shyly and darted up the stairs, leaving me perplexed. It was unlike Hope to be timid like this. Nervous-like when we were alone with the boxing stance, and now daring a hug and a light kiss before hurrying away.

I stood rubbing my neck awkwardly when Mel walked back in.

"I think you might have a fan," Mel said, chuckling a little bit.

"It's weird," I said.

"Hey, Hope hasn't had a lot of positive role models in her life. You're that," Mel said.

"I am?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, of course. Yes, Bran! You're kind, confident and you're hot as shit. You just don't realize it yet," Mel said with earnest sincerity. "I'm just glad Hope is taking a liking to you. Maia too. It makes everything so much easier."

Mel moved over to me and drew him into a tight hug. She kissed my neck and nibbled at my ear. I knew where this was going.

"I've missed you," Mel purred as we stood embraced in her living room, slightly rocking back and forth. She inspected my cheek where Hope had given me a peck.

"I see my daughter has 'marked' you too," Mel said, chuckling warmly. I couldn't see it but guessed I had a small lipstick smear on my cheek. Mel rubbed at my cheek with her sleeve.

"There you go. Maybe you should get that lipstick tattoo you wanted from me, before someone snatches you away from me," Mel joked.

"Never, I'd never—"

"I'm joking. I know you wouldn't. You're too good of a person," Mel said. "Though, I have to say, I find it kinda hot."

"What?" I asked.

"If other women look at you, knowing that you're always coming home to me. I think it's kinda hot to know that such a desirable young man dates me and that I am the one that gets to take you home," Mel said.

"I know you don't think it's confidence, but I think it is. Just not the up-in-your face kind. I don't know where you have it from, but you need to believe it. Your kind of caring confidence is something women notice. Like that trainer of yours, I'm sure she has some nefarious motives," Mel said, moving me over towards the hallway. She giggled at her own remark.

I just chuckled and shook my head. It felt good that Mel was so confident in me. I knew I was not one to waver, so it was not misplaced, but it was still flattering.

Besides, Freya was just training me so much because she thought I had some potential.

We finally came to the bedroom, where we had already had so much fun and so many beautiful moments.

"You're just yourself, you know. No matter what people might think, you live life the way you think is the right way. I think you're one of the few who can look in the mirror and be proud of the character that you have."

Mel sat down on the foot of the bed in front of me and pulled me close and held me tightly. I folded my arms around her in return. Even as I was standing and Mel was sitting, her head reached my chest.

"You're my man," Mel said proudly, resting her head against me. Proudly! Mel was proud of being with me! How can I not be proud in return? Mel was a fantastic woman. Fierce, hardworking, determined.

And mine, just like I was hers.

Standing here in her bedroom, sharing this moment with her, looking into her gorgeous face, I realized one thing. I think I realized it some time ago but was afraid to confront it. To face it. No more. If I was to be the man, the character that Mel seemed to enjoy being with, the woman I had been lucky enough to score, I had to act accordingly. Thoughts are nothing if not expressed, and acted upon. I had to say it.

"I love you," Mel whispered into my chest, like she was afraid of saying it.

Mel had beaten me to it. Of course she did. But I wasn't far behind.

"I love you... too," I said, almost saying it before Mel had gotten the words out.

Mel abruptly looked up, delight lighting her up from eyes to lips, her whole face shone with relief and elation. Like me returning the words so fast, and determined at that, seemed to remove any doubt about the sincerity of this relationship we had.

She firmly clutched my shirt, leaned back, and pulled me down on top of her. Mel kissed my forehead, by cheek, and then my mouth, flicking her tongue against mine. We moaned yearningly as we slowly started to make out. Mel wrapped her long slender legs around my waist, pulling me into her, while my hands rubbed up and down her sides. I just had to really touch every particle of her, like I was trying to burn her into the memories of my pores.

"God, I've missed you, Bran... I'm gonna fuck you in every room of our house, however you like, however I like, but tonight... Tonight I want to make love. I want you to love me, in my bed, where we belong," Mel moaned into my ear.

"Nothing would make me happier," I said. Mel turned out the lights at the nightstands, leaving us in the dark, except from the white moonlight shining through next to us.

Meanwhile I quickly leaned up and took my shirt off, making Mel moan even more. Her excitingly giving confirmation of how much she enjoyed my body really bolstered me forward.

"Damn, I see all your hard work is paying off," Mel said seductively, looking at my upper body.

I looked down. I guess my abs were showing quite a bit more than before, and my chest had definitely gotten firmer. Mel dragged her fingers across my abs, tickling me. She traced her fingers up my abs and up to my pecs. I didn't give a single fuck about my abs, but the fact that Mel did gave me true pride of my hard work. Her reaction made all my torture seem so mundane, yet so worth it. Like it all was just another inch of what I wanted to be.

"This where you wanted me to give you a kiss? A lipstick kiss so you could get it inked up?" Mel muttered and leaned out and gave me a kiss on the chest. She looked up at me coyly. "Maybe Hope would like to add to it too. I think she would love to."

My eyes sprung wide open. I was shocked to say the least. Did Mel really just tease me with another girl? Her own daughter no less?

"I'm just joooking with you, Bran. Don't worry. Tonight, it's just you and me," Mel said, wrapping an arm around my waist and yanking me back down onto her.

I helped her get her baggy, black t-shirt off, and while she undid her usual sweatpants, I fumbled with the clasp of her bra, soon revealing her magnificent breasts. I immediately started gently fondling them, kissing them, shoving my face in between them, and worshiping them. How was it that a woman's essence was hidden in their breasts? I wanted it all.

"You're so beautiful, Mel," I said. Mel responded by yanking my pants down and after scooting my knees to get them all the way off, she threw them to the floor, next to her own. Mel then pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

As our lips touched, we moaned in unison, enjoying and exploring each other's mouths. Mel's tongue within mine, mine within hers. Wet noises of lips smacking started to fill the room, as we both could not get enough of each other. Amidst the steamy make-out, I started to angle my hips so I could align my cock with her opening. Mel was more than accommodating, and soon I found my passway. Finding the right path, I slowly pushed forward and into her. Slowly my cock entered her, emanating a soft groan from us both.

"Oh god," Mel moaned in exasperated delight. "Go slow, I want to really feel you, but you need to go easy."

"Sure thing, I got you," I replied and went back to kissing her. Of course I would take it slow.

When we fucked we usually went for intensity. Now that it was love, it was all about sensitivity. I spent several moments as I slowly pushed into Mel, until I bottomed inside, entering and hitting places only I had reached. We held each other tightly as I firmly pushed into her deepest places, emanating soft moans from her. She was still unbelievably tight. When I got all the way inside I rested for a bit so I could let her adjust to my size. Mel was already panting heavily. I knew it had been a while and that she needed patience and consideration and thus I held still within her.

"You're going easy on me," Mel said, almost matter of factly, her forehead already shining with a tint of sweat. She knew. She knew that I didn't go too fast deliberately, respecting how she needed time to adjust. Mel bent up and kissed my forehead, letting me know that it was appreciated. Another time it would've been all about fucking straight ahead, to quickly get Mel into a series orgasms. Hell, I had to really hold back not to. But this was not about easy victories. It was about longevity. It was about loving Mel.

After the small breather, I started to build a steady pace and started thrusting hard and deliberately into her, rocking her body lightly, not really increasing the pace significantly. I wanted to feel every inch of Mel, savoring her warm embrace as I was inside her. Hugging me, Mel began kissing my neck, my chin, and back up to my mouth, and slowly we made out as I remained slow and steady.

"That's it, just like that," Mel moaned, as I found a good pace, fighting to not go too fast. "Give it to me just like that! Nice and easy."

Mel nestled my head into her neck, and hers into mine. I felt her beautiful breasts pressed against my chest as I hugged her tightly. I was starting to pant hard into her. I felt her breath on my shoulder, hot and heavy, getting slightly more exasperated. I knew I was about to get her off. I tried to hold on for dear life to keep from ramming into her. I wanted to build her orgasm slowly up and keep her on the edge until we both came.

"Oh shit! Yesssss!!! I'm so close, Bran, fuck I'm close!" Mel chanted sensually into my ear. "Just like this, this is all I ever wanted! Oh yesss!" Mel started to nibble at my ear, sending goosebumps throughout my body.

Her pussy started slightly to convulse, and her hips to buck, so I slowed down, almost to a standstill. I leaned up so I could look at her gorgeous face better. I couldn't get over how pretty she was! Mel was breathing heavily, with a slight sweat across her upper body. It was quite the image, looking down at her shining body, lit up by the moonlight from outside.

She didn't complain about me stopping, even as Mel let out a disappointed sigh. She knew perfectly well what I was doing. Instead of going for the attack straight away again, I lowered myself down on top of her, feeling her warmth around me, with her hands and smooth hips around me. Smelling her, feeling her. Rubbing on her thighs, sides, and arms. Cuddling into her. Savoring this intimate moment.

"You're so good," I said, as I once again hugged her tightly to me, feeling her whole body against mine. "You're the most beautiful woman ever. I want to be with you forever. Fuck, I really love you!"

Mel guided my chin up to hers and kissed me with deep passion.

"I know you do, and I love you too. So, so much. There's no one I want more," she said. It became too much for me.

I started thrusting a bit faster again, but this time I never stopped. I didn't go too fast, but I thrust hard and deep into her, making her gasp and moan vigorously, whimpering into my ears. I felt her finger claw at my back and I knew that even with the small break, Mel was still right on the edge.

"Give it to me Bran, give me all your love! I want to feel you cum inside me! Fuck, I need it, come on! Cum with me, please!" Mel goaded me along.

I kissed into her neck and she bit into mine as we both came. Even if I wanted to continue fucking, nothing could've made me last through how hard she convulsed around my cock. The long build-up sent us both into one of our most meaningful orgasms so far. It felt like we were floating on clouds together, traveling places together that had never been explored before. It felt like it lasted forever.

After several minutes of heavy panting and erratic thrusting, we both laid completely spent next to each other. We exchanged a look and immediately started laughing in pure bliss. We both were set free.

*

While we were both exhausted, we didn't really feel like sleeping. Instead, we laid looking at each other, talking about anything and nothing, barging through a series of conversations.