Discovering Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

"Relax honey," she said squeezing my leg softly, "your secret is safe with me." Her voice and eyes were quite reassuring. "Plus, now we've missed the start to the song, so we have all the time in the world for you to tell me what's going on."

"I'm wearing lingerie," I blurted much louder than I'd originally intended, "my girlfriend is also my Mistress and I wear it all the time. I dress 100% as a girl at home for her."

It felt good to get it out, I rambled for over a minute to Susan about my grooming and how I now live. I must have said half a dozen times that the guys I was with had no idea about me and never could know. Susan said my secret was safe with her. Thankfully the guy with the blonde left, for a moment Susan and the blonde exchanged a quick look. Obviously, it was odd that she hadn't started dancing yet as we'd been there now for two full songs.

"Well see that wasn't so difficult was it? I bet you look sexy in lingerie too," Susan asked with a smirk. "think your Mistress is home now?"

"She was when we last chatted before we got here," I replied, "why?"

"Give me your phone!" Susan all but demanded. "Hurry up before your loudmouth buddy buys someone else a lap dance!"

I did as she said handing her my phone, she quickly scrolled through it then stood up moving to the end of the bench that had just been vacated. My mind raced. What the hell was I supposed to do? She had my phone, there was no way Mike would want to leave so I was trapped. I couldn't think. Actually, that wasn't true, my mind was racing but I couldn't stop it long enough to come up with a coherent thought!

"She wants to talk to you amber." Susan said holding my phone out for me. "Move over to the corner so you can hear her better."

Susan had me sit with my legs spread so she could stand between them. The timing was almost perfect as another dancer came in with a customer. While I was only phone with Ms. Allison Susan was gyrating her butt into my lap.

"Seems you made a friend muffin!" Ms. Allison laughed as she spoke. "Don't worry she isn't going to say a word to Mike or the rest of the Neanderthals." I breathed a sigh of relief as Susan turned around putting her left thigh over my leg and all but shoving her breasts on either side of my face. "But you will be very polite to her for the rest of the night," Ms. Allison continued, "and give her a nice tip for being so understanding of your situation."

"Yes Ms. Allison." I replied.

With her leg and body blocking most of anyone else's view Susan reached between my legs grabbing my crotch. There was no hiding the fact she was grabbing a plastic cage that housed my cock.

"Poor baby," she whispered in my ear, "I bet this makes it difficult to enjoy yourself."

"Yes, it does." I replied blushing again.

"You should call me Ms. Susan amber." She instructed.

"Yes Ms. Susan." I replied knowing I really didn't have a choice.

The song ended at which point Ms. Susan held out her hand signaling me it was time for me to stand. As she led me past the red headed dancer who was now in the midst of her lap dance I reached into my pocket and fished out some cash. All I had at this point were twenties, so I handed her one.

"Thank you for keeping my secret safe Ms. Susan." I said leaning into her, so I didn't have to say it too loudly.

"Oh, you're welcome amber." She replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I desperately fought the urge to run as I headed back to the table where Mike had ordered shots for everyone. Needless to say, I downed mine without hesitation! For the moment things appeared to be normal, that was until the petite blonde that had been giving a lap dance to the customer when we arrived walked up to my right side without warning.

"Hi Sweetie," she whispered in my ear as her left hand slid down my butt finding the garter strap there, "your secret is safe with me too."

Completely dumbfounded I had no way of responding before she walked off.

"What the hell was that!?!" Mike all but shouted from across the table.

"What?" I replied trying to appear calm.

"That girl just came up, out of the blue, and whispered in your ear," he pointed at the blonde as she walked away, "and it looked like she grabbed your ass!"

"Maybe she heard I was a good tipper." I said sheepishly while grabbing a beer from the table.

He may have bought that if a second dancer hadn't come up and done almost the same thing, instead this time her hand was on the front of my pants as she felt the clasp then grazed the front of my cage before walking away. I was in a mixture of agony and revelry; the attention was making all the guys around me jealous while also making my cage very uncomfortable. Most jealous of all was Mike who couldn't understand how I had garnered such attention so easily. By the time the fifth dancer came up, this time from behind so she could tug both straps on the backs of my legs at once, Mike was beside himself. He summoned Ms. Susan over for a lap dance of his own. Just over three songs later he was back, while making a big show of giving her $60 for a tip.

"Let's see who's more popular now!" He said triumphantly sitting waiting for attention.

I had to admit Ms. Susan was wonderful with this and seemed to be having the time of her life. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed her talking to a rather buxom red head. The red head then circled a couple tables until she was standing directly on the other side of Mike from where I was positioned. The red head lowered her gazed sauntering toward our table. Mike happily patted his lap waiting for the woman to all but fall into it but at the last minute she turned deftly avoiding his swinging arm as he tried to lure her in. Instead she walked right up to me letting her left hand glide up my chest and behind my neck while her right hand cupped my crotch giving my aching balls and caged cock a firm squeeze.

"This will really drive your buddy wild won't it muffin?" She whispered into my ear giving my crotch another squeeze.

"Yes, it will Ms." I replied as she slowly backed away.

"Okay seriously?" Mike shouted. "What in the hell was that?" I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn't know what he was talking about. "You've got to be kidding me," he downed his drink in disgust, "that's it I'm done with this place! Let's go fellas."

The other guys groaned about leaving but gave in. It was already late, and we had the conference in the morning. Honestly, Mike had been the only one that wanted to go out, we all just went along with it to shut him up! On our way out the door Ms. Susan managed to make sure I walked close by her, so she could give my butt a smack causing Mike to barely say a word on the drive back to the hotel. Once back in the room I texted Ms. Allison who called almost immediately after. I gave her the rundown of the evening's events leaving her in stitches. In the morning Mike looked pretty hung over, obviously he'd tried to drown his sorrows about not being the most popular guy in the strip club after we'd returned. He was still so butt hurt about it that when Thursday night came, the night we would have traditionally gone out, Mike didn't want anything to do with it.

After our awards dinner I went up to my room and got ready for the trip home the following day. As I packed, wearing a long soft pink nightgown, matching side string panties and 4" heels I could only imagine what house keeping thought as they entered my room each day. In the closet were two suits, two pairs of khakis and four dress shirts hanging neatly while in the bottom was one pair of men's dress shoes and three pairs of women's heels. The drawers contained nothing, but lingerie and all the toiletries were designed for women as well. I shook my head and continued to pack knowing none of them would say anything to anyone else. My cell phone soon rang, it was Ms. Allison.

"So, no strip club tonight I assume?" Ms. Allison said sounding a bit disappointed.

"No Ms.," I replied, "Mike seemed a bit pissed after the last trip."

"Well when we hang up you'll need to text a picture of yourself to Ms. Susan," she said obviously proud of the new friend she'd made, "she and the girls were really hoping to see you tonight!" I agreed that I would. "So tomorrow you can remove the shipping lock from your cage when you get to the airport before you go through security," she instructed, "make sure to put it back on before you get on the flight."

"Yes Ms. Allison." I replied dutifully.

"Be a good girl amber," Ms. continued, "I have big plans for you this weekend so behave yourself and you'll get an amazing reward." I agreed again, her rewards had always proved to be worth it. They were always worth it when compared to her punishments! "I'll text you that number in a minute," she instructed, "no face but as full length as you can make it."

"Yes Ms." I replied thinking the small full-length mirror by the door would work best.

As soon as we hung up I headed to the mirror and stuck one leg out through the slit in my nightgown. Making sure to capture the heels I had on and holding the phone in front of my face I took a couple pictures then selected the best one as the text came in. With Ms. Susan's number now in my possession I texted her the better picture and awaited her response. It didn't take long, she wanted to see the cage. I complied by pulling the nightgown up with my right hand and pushing my panties down with my left. The return text from her was several laughing face emojis and a promise to share it with all her friends. There was an odd rush in sharing the picture with Ms. Susan and knowing she was sharing it with the other women there. I secretly hoped we would return to this place next year for the convention.

"Good thing I left my face out." I said to myself as I finished packing.

The morning session was relatively boring. Mike seemed back to his old self although he didn't mention the trip to the strip club at all which was often the topic of Friday conversation. With the conference done I headed to the airport wearing my khakis, a golf shirt, nude thigh highs and nude lace boycuts under my clothing. I checked in then headed to the men's room to remove my cage and stuff it into my carry on. Almost immediately my cock sprang to life making me regret the choice of lace bottoms. I did manage to make it through security ducking back into another men's room where my still semi-rigid cock was not ready to be caged. I had two choices to get him soft enough to fit into the cage, one would get me in big trouble and the other would be a bit uncomfortable. I decided to go with being a bit uncomfortable rather than punishment, a light rap of my tessies later and soon my cock fit the cage perfectly. Several hours later I was happily back home. I opened the door to the front closet removing my pants and golf shirt, so I could change into whatever Ms. Allison had left for me. Instead there was a note hanging from the rack.

"Go into the guest room, there are instructions on the bed. Open only one envelope at a time. Ms. A."

I walked in my stocking feet to the guest room almost falling over as I opened the door. The bedroom was now painted in a light pink color and had a tall dresser and long bureau that were white with different color flowers on each drawer. There was also a matching pair of nightstands on either side of the bed which was also covered in new light pink bedding! There were two posters on the walls with shirtless guys on them, with one holding a towel that barely covered his crotch! On the bed were a number of envelopes, I opened the one marked "1" and sat on the bed hoping it would answer my question. The letter inside informed me that the guest room was now my new room as my clothes were taking up too much room in Ms. Allison's closet and I woke up too early to do my exercises for her liking. All my clothing had been moved to the guest bedroom, which was now my room, and the small attached bath. The letter closed by telling me to shower and shave and again promised me a surprise.

"This wasn't' the surprise?" I said looking at the room.

I did as instructed making sure to do a thorough job of shaving my body and face before heading back into the bedroom in just a long white robe to open envelope two.

"There is new lingerie for you in the top drawer of your dresser and new heels in your closet." Was all the note had on it.

I opened the drawer removing a zip front black satin corset, a new pair of seamed black lace top stockings and a tiny pair of white panties with three rows of ruffles across the back and front. In the closet was a pair of towering black patent heels with black bows on the back, they had to be over 5" tall! I decided the stockings would be the best place to start and put them on using the white framed full-length mirror in the corner to make sure the seams were straight. The corset was snug but I managed to zip it up without too much effort. With the garters attached I pulled on the small pair of panties and stepped into the heels before returning to the bed for envelope 3.

"You have new bright red lipstick in the bathroom and matching fake nails as well as a great set of expensive false boobs. Slut it up amber!"

The fake breasts were heavy and felt almost like real breasts as I hefted them! I was able to squeeze them into the corset cups then applied my make up as directed. The red lipstick and nails did not disappoint, they were "catch me, fuck me" red! With those done I headed for envelope 4 now fully wondering what outfit would be finishing such amazing lingerie!

"The right side of the closet has the remaining parts of your outfit, take care putting them on."

My hands shook as I went to the closet door and slid it open. I almost gasped as I saw a massive petticoat and tiny black maid's dress hanging there! With the heels it took me a bit to step into the petticoat but it felt so amazing sliding up my legs it didn't matter at that point. The bottom of the petticoat covered my stocking tops and the top almost fell like a shelf around my waist! I had to pull the dress on over my head, it was black satin with white ruffles around the neckline which I set off each shoulder. The short zipper pulled the material tight to my corset causing me to feel almost lightheaded. From my eyes to my toes I looked like a sexy, slutty French maid! I couldn't wait to open envelope 5 and all but ran to the bed to get to it.

"There are earrings, bracelets and a necklace in your jewelry box and the maid's apron is behind it folded neatly. Go put them on."

First, I put on the white sating with lace trim apron, which almost lay flat on my small dress. There was a big bow in the back, but it closed with a hook and eye behind me making the lovely bow decorative. I put on a pair of gold and rhinestone dangly earrings which clipped onto both ears then four thin golden bracelets on each wrist. Finally came the necklace, which was an incredibly delicate gold chain with a heart which had the word "sissy" written in it. It was almost perfect! I looked at the bed and saw two more envelopes remaining! I rushed to open the next one.

"The wig you will wear is on the top shelf, be very careful with it. Also, behind it is your feather duster. No slutty French sissy maid would be without a feather duster!"

I took a moment to compose myself before opening the closet and finding the wig. It was amazing. It was blonde with seemingly hundreds of layered curls that would fall down my neck and around my shoulders. Removing the wig I made my way quickly back into the bathroom to put it on. I hadn't even noticed the little maid's cap that was pinned into the wig. The entire outfit gave me goosebumps! I took my time making sure the wig was perfectly and securely in place before going back for my feather duster. I had to stand on my toes to reach it but managed to find the feather duster. The duster part was normal with large grey and white feathers, but the handle was definitely not, it was a realistic looking 7 or 8 inch dildo! I blushed deeply as I felt my mouth water while looking at the cock-like handle in my hands. Turning around I saw one remaining envelope. I set the duster aside then opened it.

"While you are a sissy maid you are also a maid, which means maid duties. Go do your laundry and dust the apartment. Whenever you bend forward do it from your hips with your legs straight so show off that sweet sissy ass of yours! I'll be home soon enough so make sure you are doing things correctly or it will be a very long time before you get that fat sissy orgasm you are hoping for! Ms. Allison."

Picking up my duster I headed to my mirror then turned so my right side faced it. Leaning forward to pretend to dust something I kept my legs straight watching the petticoat rise behind me. Turning slightly, I could see my stockings were now completely exposed as were the ruffles on my small pair of bikinis. I turned again, this time toward the mirror and saw my ample cleavage was even more prominent as I leaned forward.

"Dammit I'm sexy!" I said out loud in my best feminine voice.

I quickly picked up the ripped envelopes and notes setting the notes aside and putting the envelopes in the trash can in my bathroom before heading out to open my suitcase. The laundry in our condo was in the hallway between the two bedrooms. While it may sound inconvenient the stacked washer and dryer offered a lot of space in the closet they occupied. I pulled items out, making sure not to catch my petticoat on the suitcase's zipper, and put a load of delicates in before making my way to the living room to dust. I kept catching glimpses of myself as I performed my maidly duties, my long legs seemed endless in the heels and short skirt which also made my hips seem more feminine. The off the shoulder cut of the dress and my larger realistic boobs added to it. Even the sound of my earrings and bracelets just made me feel more girlie. I was totally lost in my own little world as I dusted everything and anything I could. It was such an amazing sense of freedom and enjoyment, I didn't want it to end! When I heard the keys in the front door I quickly made my way to the nearby table turning my back to the door and bending forward to dust the lowest shelf. I knew that Ms. Allison would be pleased with my position when she entered.

"Allie is that you?" A voice behind me said. "Awfully slutty outfit you have on there, expecting someone?"

Sheer panic raced through my body as I heard a woman's voice behind me. My heart thumped loudly in my chest making my fake boobs that much more present. I slowly straightened up wondering what I could do. There was no where to run, whoever came in had keys to the place.

"That's not Allie," the voice behind me said sternly, "okay freak who the hell are you? I want answers now!"

I slowly turned to face the door seeing Ms. Allison's best friend Jenn standing in the doorway. I'd secretly had a crush on Jenn for years, she was 5'9" tall with long blondish brown hair and an amazing body. She was athletic without being overly athletic, her legs and body were amazingly toned from years of swimming and running. It was impossible not to find her attractive.

"Hi Jenn." I replied weakly waving at her.

"Oh my GOD ROBERT!?!" She all but screamed.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers
12