Discovering Faith Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne told us that Faith asked her why she had to change underwear with every dress. She had told her that it was just that Gene knew women appreciated nice panties and it was his way of giving them some and letting the client pay for it. Faith had accepted this without question.

Over the next three weeks, I ran into Faith on campus a few times and two or three days a week, met her at Gene's for a photo shoot. They were all for normal street clothes - dresses, skirts and blouses, jeans and sweaters - just the kind of clothing a conservative college girl might wear to class. But Faith was only making about $100 per week with this and still struggling a bit financially.

Faith finally confided in me that she still needed to earn more money to keep up with the bills. I told her I'd talk to Gene and see if she could get a few more hours.

CHAPTER 4 - THE NEXT STEP

Gene had Suzanne call Faith and have her come over for a bikini wax and let her know she would be paid an extra $5 per hour for modeling swimwear. Faith was quite nervous about allowing someone else to become intimate enough to do the necessary shaving and waxing, but managed to get through it. Of course Gene and watched her pussy get uncovered via hidden cameras, which Suzanne was careful not to block any more than she had to. She told us later that despite the pain from waxing, Faith seemed to actually be turned on by the close intimate contact.

For the swimwear shoots, Gene used a greenhouse he had built across the back of the house. He had tropical plants growing profusely around the humid room. In the center a shallow pool ran the full length. Along this Gene had created small areas that, on film, would appear to be beaches and shorelines, one with white sand, one with gray sand and driftwood, and one with large barnacle covered rocks. He filmed from a wide concrete pathway that wound along the opposite wall. He had even added some live tropical birds and parrots that flew about and really gave it the feel of the tropics.

When Suzanne led Faith out to the studio, I had already rearranged myself in my shorts after watching her, and escorted her out to the greenhouse. She was wearing a red, white, and blue one-piece with a short matching robe over one arm and flip-flops. It covered her well, but was tight enough to accentuate her assets from both front and back.

When we entered the greenhouse, Faith was in awe. "It's like a movie set!" she said excitedly. "You've done an incredible job of creating beaches that are very realistic even though we're over 100 miles from the ocean. These are incredible."

Suzanne had accompanied me to help explain the different poses required for swimwear. I actually got to join Faith in some of the shots, wearing corresponding men's suits. Faith became comfortable posing with me with an arm around her shoulder, holding hands, or facing each other.

Being this involved made it much harder to catch her changing on the hidden cams, but I was enjoying it all anyway. I could always watch those later. Soon, she had progressed from regular one and two-piece suits to more and more revealing attire. The gradual changes seemed to be acceptable to her. After about two hours, we took a little break and ate some snacks and drank some iced tea. It was almost like really being at the beach with her. We sat on the sand in our swimsuits and chatted as we ate.

After the break, Faith began coming out in skimpier and skimpier bikinis. I am sure she would never have worn any of them in any other situation. Gene and Suzanne were very adept at complimenting her on her beauty and allure constantly while getting her to strike ever more daring poses.

For the white sand beach, one could only get to the posing area by wading across the shallow pool and climbing three underwater steps. I walked across to show Faith where to go since it was difficult to see beneath the surface of the water.

Faith was wearing a pale blue one-piece that consisted of a high cut French-bikini style on the bottom attached to what I would call ever-narrowing suspenders that started at her waist and ended tied behind her neck, just covering her swelling boobs. From the sides, most of her tits were visible. As she walked past me, my jaw hung open as I realized the entire back was open down to just barely above the crack of her ass. She stepped down into the pool and made her way across to the opposite side of the pool and posed seductively standing, sitting and kneeling at the shore of this pretend tropical beach. Her hair was down and Suzanne had placed an orchid above her right ear. She was stunning!

Gene took a little longer on this set. When he had finished, he suggested going to change yet again. As Faith crossed back to our side, she slipped and fell into the water with a splash; quickly resurfacing with splutters and giggles. I stepped into the water to help her out. That's when I discovered another quality of the suit. When wet, it was translucent. Only the seams along the edges of the suit provided any cover. The cool water had made her nipples stand out and her dark aereola were clearly visible. I tried not to stare. She turned to get out, still holding my hand and as she stepped up I was treated to a great view of her ass and her pussy lips straining against the nearly invisible material. I stayed in the water to hide my growing stiffy as Suzanne wrapped her in a towel before she even seemed to notice that she was on display. Suzanne giggled along with her and said she would come along to dry her hair and help her get ready for the next shot.

Gene and I grinned together when she had gone. Faith did realize that the suit was very much see-through when she and Suzanne arrived back in the dressing room. Of course, Suzanne assured her that we either had not noticed or were at least too professional to say so.

Suzanne got her a slightly more conservative suit for the next shot, just to keep her comfortable. However, a couple of changes later and she was wearing the skimpiest suit I had ever seen. It had a small tag that said "Wicked Weasel" embroidered on the waistband. It was basically three triangles and some string. Her ass appeared bare where the string disappeared between her cheeks. The bra just covered her aereola and little else. Suzanne had done an excellent job with the bush trim because no hair poked out around the extremely small bikini bottom.

Faith seemed a little self-conscious. "Are you sure that people actually wear these in public?" she asked. One arm was across her chest and another covered her mound as she spoke.

Suzanne answered quickly, "Absolutely, they're from Australia and they are all the rage in California and Florida. In hot weather, you see them all the time at the beaches. I have two myself."

Faith seemed to accept this and gradually loosened up as Gene talked and coaxed her through her poses. I missed part of this while I went back to the dressing room, took a quick cold shower, and re-emerged in a speedo to pose with her. I had looked in the mirror, and while not a body builder, I did have a flat stomach and a slight tan. I thought I looked all right. I only made it through a dozen shots before I knew I would soon be visibly aroused. Gene however kept on with the two of us posing together. I tried to stay slightly behind her so my growing cock wouldn't show, or at least so Faith wouldn't see it.

Gene had me stand behind her looking over her shoulder with my arms around her and meeting at her belly button. I am sure she could feel me pressed against her, but Faith said nothing nor gave any indication. When we had finished, she looked up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

After Faith had dressed back in her street clothes, Suzanne gave her $65 for the session and she was thrilled. She looked a little let down though when they told her that would be all the swimsuit shots they'd need for a while. Gene also told her that they didn't have much else to shoot for a while.

I thought Faith would cry. She looked very downhearted. Then Suzanne looked at Gene and seemed to have a sudden thought, "Well, Gene, what about lingerie. You have three clients that need their new lines shot before the Christmas shopping season."

Gene considered this for a moment and answered, "Well, I just assumed Faith wouldn't be interested in modeling lingerie. I doubt a minister's daughter would want to be on the web in her underwear." Then turning to Faith he continued, "Of course, it does pay more than the swimwear modeling, and it would be several days' work."

Faith thought about it a while. Suzanne spoke up, "You know, much of it is actually less revealing than some of the bikinis your were wearing, Faith. What do you think?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure, we don't get started for about a week, so take a couple of days. Look at the sites where our clients advertise and decide what you think."

Gene dug around and pulled out cards for three lingerie catalog sites and gave her two others that had the clothing and swimwear on them as well. "Take a look at these and let me know in a day or two, OK, Faith?"

Faith took the cards and got up to leave. Since it was dark out, I told her I'd walk her back to the dorms. We were almost there when she said, "Rob, I don't have a computer. Would you come to the library with me and show me how to see these?"

I happily agreed and we found an available computer on the second floor. In a few minutes, we were browsing through the dresses and other clothing she had modeled. Faith was one of five models in the section for young women. She went to every single picture of herself in every category. She was mesmerized by her own image. "You know, nobody from back home would even recognize me in these. My hair and makeup are so different and without my glasses I look like a different person altogether."

We then moved on to the swimwear sites. She wasn't posted there yet, because Gene had just finished the shoot, but she found it generally tasteful and thought that should be fine too.

Finally we looked through the lingerie sites and Faith realized that, as Suzanne had said, most were much less revealing than the bikinis had been. She seemed satisfied that even if someone from home did recognize her, she wouldn't be banished for life or anything. Probably they would just see her in a different light, instead of the shy bookworm she had always been. She told me right then to let Gene know she would do it.

I walked her to her dorm and gave her a light kiss goodnight on her lips. She blushed slightly when we parted, but was smiling. As soon as I got home, I called Gene to let him know and then got on the Internet and used Gene's password to log in to some of the other sites where he had posted Faith's other images. I looked through them all and masturbated until I came in my hand. Twice.

CHAPTER 5 - LINGERIE MODELING

After calling Faith and having her come by to make sure they had all her correct measurements and took a few new ones like length from shoulder to crotch (and to gauge that she was ready for the next step) Suzanne and Gene scheduled four more sessions with Faith.

Two days later, I was helping Gene get his lighting and cameras set up in another studio when Faith arrived. She was slightly surprised when she saw the room. It was about 25 feet square and had a double bed against each of three walls. Each wall was painted a different color and decorated differently. She immediately saw the similarities to a movie set and gleefully discussed the mood created by the d‚cor of each.

There was the teen room with posters on the walls and a bright quilt on the bed. Stuffed animals were lined across the padded headboard. A window with pulled back shades looked out on a fake country scene.

A second wall looked like a much more subdued room, with deep oak paneling and a bookcase along the wall and a thick dark green comforter on the bed. Green designer pillows adorned with mallard ducks were leaning against the brass headboard. A deep green shade covered the window (which actually looked out on nothing but a wall.) An oil painting reminiscent of a 16th Century Italian pastoral scene adorned the wall to one side of the window.

The third wall was a sexier bedroom. A large mirror was on the ceiling. The bed sheets and coverlet were turned down. The sheets and pillow covers were of cream-colored silk. The bedspread was a shimmering rose color. The wall behind the bed was simple rose and burgundy textured wallpaper with pencil sketches of nudes hanging in black frames.

Faith studied each area carefully. She even made some suggestions to Suzanne and Gene for improving the flow of each, to make it look more realistic. A vase of flowers was added to one, the stuffed animals were rearranged, and a few more changes were made.

Suzanne did Faith's makeup and hair and again removed her glasses. For the first several sets, Faith was in pigtails and looked every bit the teenager she was. Suzanne also told her that if she felt uncomfortable with the clothes or with having me in the room, to just say so. Luckily, I was never asked to leave.

The shots for the first night were mostly in the teen "room" and sleepshirts for the first four sets. Basically they were oversized cotton T-shirts with cartoon characters or slogans. Each, of course, included a matching pair of panties, so the dressing room shots were as good as ever. Gene also got her to lift her shirt with each one to show the panty. They were nothing risqu‚, full cut panties, but it was setting the action as normal for what would come later.

The rest of the days' sleepwear shots were of summer sleepwear, which was made up of lighter material, and consisted of a half-top and shorts. I think Gene had intentionally gotten one size too small for Faith. The shorts fit tightly across her ass. It was obvious these did not include panties. When Gene had her crawl up onto the bed, her lips made a nice camel toe against the fabric. The tops also fit tighter than they were meant to and her nipples were protruding against the fabric.

Then Gene had her pose for a series of bra and panty set shots. They were conservative, with just a little lace on a couple of the bras, but Faith looked sexy even in those. They were less revealing than the swimwear she had worn the week before. The final one for the night was a front clasp bra. Gene explained that they needed one shot with it undone to demonstrate this. Faith looked a little taken aback. Suzanne jumped in right away and explained they just wanted it undone an inch, not opened up. "Just undo it and hold the clasps in your hands to show how it works."

Faith relaxed again and undid the clasp and continued to pose as she was asked. After undoing it and re-clasping it a few times, she asked if she could keep it. Gene just smiled and told her that would be no problem. When finished, Faith collected her money, over $100 for the three hours, and went to change into street clothes.

Gene let me know that the next few shoots would be critical in bringing Faith along toward his plan for her. He would be using more and more revealing lingerie. I felt somewhat guilty for misleading her, but knew it was going to get seriously interesting.


I walked Faith back to her dorm room. She was excited about how well everything was going. She had talked with her parents on the phone and they had been very happy that she had been able to earn the money she needed to stay in school. She said her father was a little worried about her modeling for money, but had used a friend's computer to take a look at the online catalogs and decided it was acceptable. All I could think about were the images he had not seen and those that would soon be taken.

I kissed her goodnight outside her door again and this time it lasted a little longer. I held her in my arms briefly and kissed her forehead, then told her goodnight.

The next days' shoot started in the studio where Gene had set up a bench and a few lockers. Faith modeled sports bras and shorts. I was still feeling torn about my role in this, but continued to assist.

The next group of shots was done in the glamour bedroom with Faith modeling bra and panty sets. They were more elegant than the ones from the day before, with more lace and silk, instead of cotton. Faith looked incredible in them and posed and moved like a pro, while still maintaining her innocent charm and looks. The last two were semi-translucent and had the front clasps. The panties were of the same material. Her neatly trimmed bush made a dark shadow in the center of the front panel. Her aereola were also making dark circles in the center of the bra cups. Before she emerged from the dressing room, she called for Suzanne, and asked that I leave the room for these shoots.

I did, but was feeling let down. At the same time, I knew I would need to leave to prepare for my part. Suzanne came with me to help.

Gene and Faith went on with the shoot without us, as I watched from the other room on a monitor. What was interesting was that without me there, Faith didn't seem to worry about being exposed. It was as if Gene was simply the camera and not a man. Faith demonstrated the front clasp without hesitation. When it slipped from her right hand and openly exposed her right tit, she just giggled an "Oops" and continued on.

Suzanne came in and pulled down my shorts and immediately deep-throated my nine-inch cock. She expertly attacked it as I alternately watched her and the monitor. It wasn't more than five minutes before I groaned and she sucked my in deeply and massaged my balls as I dumped a huge load into her throat. She continued to suck and lick until I was spent.

Suzanne finally released my now flaccid member and smiled as she wiped a droplet of my cum from her cheek. "Can't have you scaring the virgin with that monster yet. Change clothes while I go tell her what's next.

I stripped to nothing and then dressed in a man's brief that matched her next bra and panty set. Faith didn't know yet was that I would be joining her for one shoot of his and hers underwear. As they finished, I could tell that Gene and Suzanne were explaining this to Faith. She was obviously unsure, but finally nodded her assent. I waited for Suzanne to come and get me.

Faith went back to change into the set that matched what I was wearing. They were cream colored and not at all transparent. Gene was shooting me alone when she returned. She waited patiently with a far away look on her face. When Gene had taken enough of me to make it look legitimate, he had her join me. We started standing side by side with my arm around her waist. A few shots like this and then Gene had me move behind her and put both hands across her taut stomach. I was slightly to one side so that my briefs would be in the shot, but my bare right leg was against her expose left ass cheek.

Then Gene decided to push it a little farther. He had us get on the bed. I was to sit up against the headboard and she sat to my right and leaned back against me. My hands were again across her middle. Faith seemed quite relaxed as if she was enjoying this as much as I was. Finally, Gene said, "OK, now remember we have to demonstrate the front clasp. Faith, just do like you did with the others."

As I looked down over her shoulder, Faith did just as she was asked. I hoped for another slip of the hand but it didn't happen. I thought we were probably done for the day when Suzanne whispered something to Gene. He nodded and then turned his attention to us. "Faith, this time we want Rob to demonstrate the clasp."

Faith looked confused. Suzanne spoke, "I just think it would look natural and very sexy for a husband to undo his wife's bra. I bet one shot like that will double the sales. Just undo it a little and let Rob hold the ends."