Discovering His Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man begins his sexual journey through discovery.
921 words
3.92
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series will fall under many categories, teen love (of age 18+), young and older, incest, anal, exhibition, and much more.

*****

Alicia lifted her face from Chris and stared him in the eyes. She reached in for a kiss and he met her halfway, embracing her softly. Her soft lips turned him on, his cock grew and he began to throb, pushing up against his underwear. He removed his hand from Alicia's neck and tried to readjust his manhood, something that she noticed immediately. She reached her hand out and with her index finger and began to glide gently up and down the imprint of his shaft. Wearing thin athletic shorts, the sensation was direct and forced even more blood into his penis. The young 18 year old was in the palm of his 22 year old girlfriend.

Or so she thought.

Alicia's touch on his cock made him throb. In an instinctual drive to feel more, Chris loosened the drawstrings of his shorts with a hooked thumb under his garments and pulled them down, unsheathing his thick, circumcised penis.

For months after taking his virginity, Alicia was always the one unclothing and initiating the sexual gestures; seeing Chris do this excited her. His slight timidness during sex had been taken over by a sexuality Chris was just beginning to discover. He was maturing.

Free from his restrictions, Chris spread his legs out slowly. His cock stood straight up and the power it exuded always made Alicia's vagina quiver, she was surprised at how wet she was. Alicia looked her boyfriend in the eyes with a lustful tenderness and began to kiss and lick his neck. Her arm reached down and she wrapped her hand around her lovers smooth and warm appendage.

His mouth opened. She tightened her grip to feel his strength, he was rock hard.

Shorts and underwear now at his ankles Alicia spit in her palm and began twisting Chris's head. They began to make out again and every time her saliva began to dry Alicia bent her head over his cock and spit on it before varying her hand movements from stroking to stimulating.

"Suck it." The words came out of his mouth with the weight and definitiveness of granite. Surprised Alicia snapped back and looked at Chris wide eyed with a smile that revealed her beautiful white teeth. For a split second she thought about remarking how sexy his directive had been but she could muster nothing, she could only do what she was told.

She had been overcome. He had became insatiable to her. In that moment she surrendered herself to him in a completely different way. In a way that marked a dynamic shift in their relationship. Before her mind melted away into submission of his desire, Alicia thought to herself about what had just transpired. Her partner was different. He was grown. She was sucking a grown man's cock. HER man's cock.

She began making love to it.

At the moment Alicia enveloped Chris and sealed her lips around his pink head, his mouth opened in mortal pleasure. Only two words could escape his lips, "Oh fuck."

Chris's cock filled her entire oral cavity. Alicia was stunned from her view, she could only see more dick, a lot of it. She closed her eyes, shunning her sense of vision in order to better focus on the sensation of Chris's man hood in her mouth. Alicia bobbed down slowly; once, twice,... three times.

Chris looked down at his girlfriend's head and watched it slowly bob up and down. She had light brown hair and blonde highlights. He put his hand on her back and began caressing it. He loved her. His eyes gazed at her body, bathed in the white light of the mall parking garage they were hidden in. He took in Alicia, lain sideways, her small waist and athletic thighs; bounding out of the shorts she was wearing. He squeezed her ass as she began to pick up her tempo, forcing him to lean his head back in debilitating pleasure. Alicia knew how to suck cock.

Chris became overwhelmed. His first moan then came and a steady stream when he suddenly acted on an urge. He clenched his buttocks and gently thrusted upwards into Alicia's mouth.

The initiative of his slow and slight thrusting made Alicia cream, she keagle'd her pussy as her bobbing stopped and she began to receive Chris's cock in her mouth. She felt a hand on her neck as though to secure her head in place. Chris slowly began to impose his sexual will on Alicia and she was reading the signs.

After a minute or two of gently pumping his cock into the back of her throat, Alicia's sexual ego was aroused. She raised her head, looked Chris in the eyes and in a light hearted tone she quipped, "Am I supposed to make you cum or are you just gonna skull fuck me until you get off?!" It was funny, Chris let out an exhaled chuckle, "What do you mean?"

"You said suck it. So let me."

Without another word between the two Alicia resumed. However she knew she had to ramp things up. They'd already been in the lot for an hour and her dad would be calling soon asking of her whereabouts. She began to suck whilst twisting his shaft and when she did Chris noticed that her saliva had completely cover him all the way to his balls; it was a first.