Discovering Julie's Potential

Story Info
Nerdy girl is a secret bombshell. Her BF chooses abstinence.
5.5k words
3.71
32k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applecati
applecati
477 Followers

Note: This story has elements of cheating and cuckolding. I understand this does not fit everyone's tastes. Please review the tags and decide for yourself if you want to invest the time to read.

--

I always thought Julie was a nerdy-looking girl. We first met when we were juniors in college; she would always hang around my extended friend group. Her hair was always somewhat matted and unkempt. She wore oversized baggy sweatshirts, and huge plastic glasses nearly covered her entire face. She looked like the stereotypical female STEM major you would see in those 90s/00s Mean Girls Esque movies, which she was.

As the academic year progressed, Julie moved closer into our friend group, and I would see her regularly. I always got the impression that she liked me, purely through her mannerisms and the way she would smile and play with her hair when talking to me. As vain as it is to say, I wanted nothing to do with her romantically. She was a cool girl but lightyears away from the type of woman I would date or hook up with. I tried my hardest not to lead her on in any way, as I didn't want to break her heart, though it was hard when her female friends would pester me with questions on my opinion of Julie. Eventually, she did get the hint, and our friendship stabilized, more or less.

After we all graduated, Julie would go on to pursue her master's at the same university, while the rest of our friend group stayed local to the area to some capacity, either working or going to graduate school. We all remained close friends after college and would hang out regularly.

One night out, Julie would introduce us to her new boyfriend, Matty. Matty was an economics graduate student at the university, and they had met in one of their overlapping classes. Matty was the perfect fit for Julie. He, too, was a stereotypical nerd in many ways: average height, skinny, loved D&D, bragged about data science, and had a passion for anime. I was happy for Julie.

Several months later, the group planned a Vegas trip for one of our friend's birthdays, and Julie asked if she could bring Matty, to which we immediately said yes. We all liked Matty. Even though he had the geek vibe, he was a cool dude who kept to himself and didn't cause trouble, and if he was cool enough for Julie, he was cool enough for us.

At that time, we were still in the college budget mindset, even though most of us were making a decent salary. As such, eight of us booked two adjoining rooms at the hotel, with two beds in each room. We weren't above bunking up with one another to save some cash. When we all arrived at the hotel, Julie and Matty took one bed, and the rest of us paired up. Two of the other girls in our group shared a bed in the other room while the rest of the guys doubled up. I shared a bed with my buddy Johnny next to Julie and Matty.

We had plans to go to one of the clubs later in the evening, so after dinner, we all went back to the rooms to get ready. The girls took one room to change in, while the guys took the other. As we were getting dressed, we joked around with Matty, asking him if he was excited to go clubbing. Unsurprisingly, this was his first time going to a "nightclub," and as such, we all ensured he looked sharp.

When Sarah and Liz (the other two female friends) came out, they looked beautiful and sexy, all dolled up, as they usually did when going out. When we asked where Julie was, they said she was a bit nervous and wanted her to get out of her comfort zone. Earlier in the day, the girls and Matty had stopped at one of the outlet stores on the way to get Julie some new threads. The girls made us promise to not laugh or say anything mean. We, of course, said we would do no such thing while giving each other the confused side eye, as we all knew Julie dressed down, so anything would be a significant improvement.

When Julie walked out of the room, all the guy's jaws dropped, literally, including my own.

"God damn, Julie," said Frank. We were all thinking the same thing.

It was almost surreal looking at this woman before us. When we saw Julie not two hours earlier, she looked the way she always did. Hair in a bun, a big sweatshirt, and glasses that would constantly fall off the bridge of her nose. The person standing before us was not Julie, so we thought.

Julie looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was down and curled, she had put on contact lenses, and she had on a tight black dress, showing ample cleavage and a nice firm butt. All the guys were bewildered.

"Now it makes sense why you always wear those big sweatshirts, Julie," Johnny said, nearly elated.

Julie's large perky breasts were practically spilling out of her dress as her face turned beet red.

"Come on, guys, you're embarrassing her!" Sarah shouted.

"Sorry, it's just such a transformation!" I chimed in. Julie perked up when I said this, and I saw a warm glowing smile on her face.

As we walked to the club, I still could not believe Julie had that much potential after all these years. I remembered all those times she was nervously trying to flirt with me and how I softly shot her down each time. I was nearly kicking myself with regret.

I stared in awe at her long, toned legs, thick ass, and perfect waist-to-hip ratio as she strode confidently in front of me. And then, there was Matty, walking alongside her, holding her hand.

All the guys were thinking the same thing, "Matty gets to sleep with HER?" This girl went from wearing mom jeans and a sweatshirt to a drop-dead gorgeous supermodel just by putting in a negligible amount of effort. I wondered if Julie purposely dressed down all these years or if she even knew how sexy she was underneath the STEM persona.

At that point, I made a decision: I was going to fuck Julie. Maybe not tonight, but it was undoubtedly going to happen soon. I'll admit that I was engulfed with jealousy, knowing Matty got to enjoy Julie in all her glory. Perhaps this was karma for turning her down all those times? Who knew?

Johnny bought us all the first round when we got to the club. We all chilled in one of the corners as we mentally prepped for our night out. After a few more drinks, we all moved towards the dance floor, where I saw Julie grinding on Matty as he awkwardly held her hips and did some derivation of a white boy dance.

When Matty left to use the men's room, I approached Julie, and we started dancing. Her moves had become more sensual throughout the night as I grabbed her hips, and we danced in perfect synchrony. As Matty came back, he saw us dancing and awkwardly stood around. I approached him and motioned for him to continue dancing with his girlfriend, but he said he needed to sit down as he felt he had drunk too much. The truth was, we were all pretty hammered that night. We had only bought a couple drinks each at the club. The rest of the heavy lifting was done through a combination of flasks and pouches filled with liquor hidden on our bodies. Remember, we still had the broke college student mentality.

I sat down with Matty and mustered up the courage to ask him how he landed a girl like Julie. He didn't seem to understand where I was going with the dialogue, so I asked bluntly about the intimate details of their relationship. We were both pretty drunk, and he did not seem to mind divulging the details.

It turns out Matty comes from a devoutly religious family and is saving himself for marriage. He and Julie haven't had sex yet. Hell, they barely managed to get to second base. When I asked him how Julie felt about that, he said that she understood and respected his decision, though she does try to pressure him from time to time to go further. I knew for a fact, however, that Julie certainly had sex before. Maybe not a lot, but at least a couple of times. I even remember cheering her on one night in college as she drunkenly took a guy she fancied from a party back to her apartment for the night. She told us all the intimate details the following day at brunch.

I continued to talk to Matty about various intimate behaviors and asked him if he watched porn. He initially shied away from answering, though he did admit he does indulge from time to time. We talked about porn genres and what he was into; it was all vanilla, as expected.

At this point, I asked if he ever came across cuckold or hot wife porn. He said he knew what it was but never saw the appeal. He admitted the craziest thing he watched was a stepsister, AKA "quasi" incest, film. See? Vanilla.

Here is where I may have manipulated poor Matty for a bit. See, I was fixated on Julie. I wanted her badly. All I could think about all night was ripping her tight black dress off and going to town on her, giving her everything she needed... and deserved.

I told Matty that I enjoyed hot wife porn and went into detail regarding its dynamics. He was initially weirded out, but as I described in intimate detail, the psychological arousal it brought out seemed to pique his interest. I even told him a little white lie about how back when I was still a virgin, I was in a similar situation with an ex and wanted her to have sex with my roommate. He asked me how it made me feel, and I, continuing the white lies, told him how it enhanced our relationship and made us both happier and more satisfied in different ways.

Matty silently nodded his head as he listened to my past fabrications. I made a careful effort to not imply he should do this with Julie, just that it was something I was into in the past and wanted to share with him as we were having a drunken bro moment.

"Did you watch your ex-girlfriend when, you know...?" Matty asked.

"Sometimes," I replied. "But I also loved it when she would go out solo and hook up with some random guy and tell me all the details the next day. It's an extremely exhilarating experience, but you know, it's not for everyone," I said, trying to backpedal a bit.

Matty sat pensively for a moment. I could tell he had a lot going through his mind. And then, jackpot!

"You think Julie would want something like that?" Matty asked.

I could barely hold my excitement. But I had to play it cool.

"I don't know. We aren't that close where we talk about sex and stuff, you know? If I had to guess, I would say no, but I thought the same about my ex, and she ended up loving it." I said as tactfully as possible.

As Matty sat further in deep thought, Julie and Sarah came up to us.

"Where were you guys? Come dance!" they said.

"We're just taking a little breather," I reply while looking at Matty with a grin. He smiled back.

Julie bent down in front of us to adjust her heels and gave Matty and me a glamorous view of her cleavage, with her boobs perfectly cupped and drenched in sweat from dancing intensely. I could feel a raging hard-on in my pants.

Julie sat down on Matty's lap and asked us what we were talking about. Matty looked concerned, so I chimed in: "Oh, you know, just guy talk."

This seemed acceptable to Julie as she rolled her eyes and grabbed Matty by the hand, telling him to come dance. Matty said he would be there in a minute. I said I would follow.

As the girls walked away, Matty turned to me and spoke.

"Hey, do you think..."

"Go on," I said.

"Never mind, it's stupid." Replied Matty.

I had an inkling of what he would ask, but I had to remind myself to play it cool, or this would not work.

"You good, Matty?" I asked. He gave no reply.

"Hey, let's go dance with the girls; we've been sitting here long enough," I say as I gesture for him to get up.

On the dance floor, I casually guided Matty to dance with Sarah. When Julie saw this, she smiled at me, implicitly thanking me for getting him out of his comfort zone. Julie, with no dance partner now, approached me.

"You pawned off my man, so I guess you have to dance with me now," she said cheekily. I happily obliged.

As Julie and I danced in the club, the ambiance was more intense than earlier. She had more liquid courage, the music was more intimate, and the room was dimly lit. As I moved my hands up and down her body, she showed no resistance, even though Matty was just a few feet away. At one point, I had my hands on her hips when she placed her hands on top of mine, guiding them up her torso, just stopping shy of her breasts. She pushed her ass into my crotch numerous times as the beats got more intense, rhythmically and passionately grinding on me throughout the song. I could tell she enjoyed doing this with me, and I was nearly confident I could have her tonight if I played my cards right. And if I didn't, well, the seed has been planted.

As the next song played, we continued dancing. I glanced over at Sarah and Matty; they were still dancing together, awkwardly, as if it was a senior prom or something. Julie, however, only seemed to push up the intensity. She was gyrating her hips and rhythmically in tune with whatever the DJ was laying that night. I was impressed, as I had never seen this side of her. I don't know if it was all the alcohol in me or the on-the-fence conversation I had with Matty moments earlier, but something came over me as Julie continued grinding on me. I forcefully grabbed her hips and pulled her in closer towards me. She gave me a sensual smile and continued dancing. In the heat of the moment, I ran my arms up her body and over her breasts. At that moment, she put her hands on mine and pulled them away, turning around to give me a concerned look.

"What the fuck?" she quietly mouthed.

"Sorry, got too in the moment. My bad, Julie," I said sheepishly, nearly drowned out by the ambient noise of the club. Julie said she needed to go to the restroom and left me alone on the dance floor. I turned around to see Sarah and Matty still dancing, slightly relieved that they did not witness what just happened.

I headed towards the restrooms to find Julie, and I saw her in the back hallway, looking down at her phone, contemplating many things. She sees me approach and stands up straight.

"Sorry about that," I say. "I just saw a new side of you tonight, and I couldn't... never mind, that's no excuse. I'm sorry."

"You couldn't what? Resist?" she said in a neutral tone. I wasn't sure if she was angry, sad, or intrigued.

"You just look really good, Julie," I said, inching closer, knowing I was pushing some boundaries again.

I place my arm on her shoulder and tell her things just got a little out of hand. She didn't say a word. She just stared down at the floor.

"What if Matty saw?" She asked.

"He didn't; I glanced at them when you left. Matty is too focused on not stepping on Sarah's toes," I reply.

This got Julie to smile, and she looked up at me with an air of sensuality. I began playing with her hair.

"You're a beautiful girl Julie. Matty is a lucky guy," I said as I put my hand on her waist.

"We can't do this. It's wrong," she said, looking down at my hand.

"Julie, I know you want me. I've known for a while. But I don't want this to tarnish our friendship," I said as I placed my hands on Julie's ass. Julie looked around from side to side to ensure no one saw. It was a big club, and there were three different bathrooms.

"What are you doing? We can't," She whispered assertively.

I leaned in and gave Julie a kiss. She froze for a second but then, seconds later, gave in to her primal desires. Before long, we were making out in the hallway as I ran my hands up and down her body, intimately feeling every inch of her perfect body.

At this point, my cock was throbbing, and I grabbed Julie's hand and placed it in my pants for her to feel. She pushed back in shock, with her hand still in my pants. We continued to make eye contact as she contemplated what to do now. She kept her hand there for another few seconds, and I felt her squeeze my erect penis before pulling her hand out. Her face was sweaty, and she looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

"We can't do this, not here. Not at all!" She whispered again, a bit louder this time. I smiled and said, "ok then," as I gestured for her to return to the dance floor.

When we returned to the dance floor, I saw Johnny making out with a random girl and the rest of the gang sitting at a table ordering more drinks. When I walked back with Julie, Matty gave me a concerned look. I gave him a warm, innocent smile, alleviating his concern. Julie sat back down next to Matty as I told the gang I was heading back to take a shower since I was tired. They told me to stay for one more drink, so I obliged.

As I was heading out, the rest of the crew said they would probably leave in the next 30 minutes, as half of them were pretty hammered at this point. Before I walked out, I gave Julie a quick glance and noticed she was staring intently right at me. I smiled and took a taxi back to our hotel.

Once back in the room, I got in the shower and began thinking about the events that conspired that night. I wondered if Julie told Matty what happened. And if she did, how would he respond? Would he be angry? Or would he be excited because of the hot wife seed I planted earlier? I figured it had to be the former, considering he was a pretty vanilla guy regarding sexuality.

As my shower was almost complete, I heard the door to the room open. I could hear Julie audibly scolding someone, who I assumed was Matty. "How could you get this drunk!" She yelled. I figured Matty was a lightweight. The bathroom door opens as I hop out of the shower in my towel. It was Julie.

She froze when she saw me.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot you were in here for a second. I can use the other bathroom. They just got back," she said.

"It's ok. I'm just about done," I reply.

With Julie still in the bathroom, I close the door and lock it. Before I turned around, I knew this was a daring move, and if she had even an inkling of fear when I turned around, I would backpedal and say it was an unconscious mistake.

When I saw Julie's face, she just looked intrigued. Her head was slightly tilted sideways, looking at me as if to ask, "what now?"

I slowly walk up to Julie and place my hand on her waste. She stared at me with a look of intrigue and admiration. I saw a very subtle smile as well. I leaned in for a kiss, and she offered no resistance this time. I lifted her up and sat her down on the counter as we continued to make out.

As the session got more intense, I began pulling off her dress, to which she immediately offered assistance. With Julie now in her underwear, I stared admiringly at her perfect breasts cupped in her silky lace bra. I dropped my towel for her to see my throbbing erection, ready to go. I grabbed her hand and placed it around my cock, as she slowly stroked it up and down.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," she said as she got down on her knees.

At this point, my penis was fully erect and pulsing at the sight of Julie's nearly naked body crouched in front of me. She grabbed my cock with both hands and began stroking back and forth sensually.

"It's so huge," she said. I was about to chime in by asking if it was bigger than Matty's. I decided not to because a) it would likely amplify her guilt, and b) she probably never saw Matty's penis, given his whole abstinence before marriage thing.

I grabbed the back of Julie's head and brought her lips to the tip of my penis. She took a deep breath and placed the tip in her mouth, softly sucking my now throbbing cock. Within a few minutes, my cock hit the back of Julie's throat as she devoured it like a sex-crazed maniac. I was impressed.

I stood Julie up and turned her around, giving her toned juicy ass a pleasant smack, to which she let out a soft giggle. As I unhooked her bra, I moved my hands up and down her torso, eventually grabbing her perky yet ample breasts in my hand. The fog on the mirror began to die down, and it was nice to see this action from both first and second-person perspectives.

applecati
applecati
477 Followers
12