Discovering Kara Pt. 01: Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later, a new picture appeared in the chat. In this one, she'd slid the shorts down past her hips and was using her free hand to cover her exposed pussy -- I couldn't see what her grooming was like under that pesky hand, but there was clearly no bush. Jesus Christ, this girl was pushing all of the right buttons. This felt like long-distance foreplay, and knowing she was taking these out in the open of her gym locker room made it hotter still. Precum was forming at the tip of my dick -- I certainly didn't want to pop yet so I pulled my hand away.

Me: Any chance I can get you to move that hand out of the way in the next one?

Kara: You cheeky monkey... you just want to see my cookie!

"Cookie." So adorable -- and maybe a hint that she had a bit of innocence yet to be shed.

Me: Hey, I suspect any guy would ask the same hehe

Kara: Maybe you can earn it. Your phone has a camera on it too, y'know.

Me: That it does....

Message received.

OK: get this right. Do not fuck this up. This girl seems to like the tease. The build-up. The anticipation. Going full-on dick pic was probably not going to be the right choice, at least not yet. I pulled my boxers back up, and moved to stand in front of my bedroom's full-length mirror. I'd keep my shirt on -- I was in OK shape but hardly underwear model material and wasn't super-comfortable showing off my chest and belly yet.

The shirt tails hanging over my underwear's waistband actually looked kind of stylish anyhow. My dick had softened just a little and, if I do say so myself, made an enticing bulge packed into my boxer briefs. I opened the camera app and took the photo. Not bad -- could be better? Try a couple of other angles? At this point, I'd already left Kara hanging for five minutes or so and committed to going with my first effort.

I shared the photo into Telegram (and added a one-minute self-destruct timer I should add... turnabout is fair play!), held my breath, and sent it to Kara and waited....

Kara: You're off to a good start!

Me: Much appreciated :)

The photo disappeared from the chat.

Kara: lol... learning from me, I see

Me: You seem like you know what you're doing :P

Kara: I do. And I gave you **two** pics, btw

I did owe her a second pic. My cock was back to near-regular size when I once again removed my boxers. I wanted both hands free for this one, so I leaned my phone against the lamp on my nightstand, set the ten-second timer and stepped into frame. I stood nonchalantly, naked from the waist down -- but with both hands covering my junk.

I sensed that a rule to this game was presenting itself: each photo one of us took was to be matched in style by a photo from the other. Kara showed me a camel toe, I showed her the outline of my cock in my underwear. She'd dropped her drawers but covered the goods with her hand, and now I'd done the same. Moving to sit on the edge of my bed, I once again set the self-destruct timer and sent the picture.

Kara: Now it's me requesting that you move YOUR hands in the next one

Me: Maybe you can earn it.

Kara: Maybe I can. You've just about earned yours.

Me: Just about?

Kara: Meet me at Sunrise tomorrow at 1:30. Sit in the section where the tables are side-by-side. Choose one of the ones along the wall -- sit with your back to the wall and keep the spot beside you free.

Me: You've given this some thought!

Kara: :) See you tomorrow.

Chapter 4

The Next Day

The rest of my day had been pretty uneventful (I finished that documentary, by the way!) and my morning was about the same. I had yesterday's work to catch up on and I was doing my damndest to stay on track... but really, all I was doing was watching the clock. 1:30 couldn't come fast enough. Still had about two hours to go. Ugh. Work kept me occupied for a while longer, until I got a new Telegram notification:

Kara: Wear the same pants as yesterday. But **no underwear**... I'm going to make you hard today and I want to be able to see it happen.

Whoa. I sure liked the sound of that. I managed to pass the rest of my morning, whipped up some lunch and gathered up my gear to (finally) head over to Sunrise. I'd be early, but what the hell. Final preparation: get rid of my boxers. I went into the bedroom, got rid of the pants and pulled the boxers off. Just knowing why I was taking them off was enough for my cock to start getting hard. I couldn't resist giving myself a few strokes, bringing myself just shy of a full-fledged hard-on.

I pulled my chinos back on and looked in the mirror. My bulge was certainly noticeable, but I'd cool off on my drive over. Kara had seemed to like the photos I'd sent her yesterday, so I was hoping she'd be happy with what I had for her once she fulfilled her pledge to get me hard.

OK. Time to head out to Sunrise.

I hopped in the car and headed out. 10 minutes later, I arrived. The place was maybe at quarter capacity -- pretty typical for the early weekday afternoons that I favoured. I ordered my standard Americano and moved to choose my seat. Remember the rules, I told myself: find a table along the wall and keep the adjacent table empty. I found a spot that fit the bill nicely. It was in the corner, and had a second empty table beside it. Being in the corner was a nice perk, since we wouldn't have to worry about someone taking a table on the opposite side of us -- easier for us to be discreet. I sat, set up my laptop, and dropped my bag on top of the table beside me. Sure, it's bad coffee shop etiquette to take up two tables, but it wasn't busy enough that anyone would've needed to sit there.

And then I waited. Sure enough, just before 1:30, Kara arrived. She was dressed to kill -- or at least get ogled. I looked around the place and caught more than one guy checking her out as she walked to the counter. Her ensemble felt like a trampy version of what I'd seen her in before. The skirt was shorter than the last. The shirt was just as tight as the last one, but was a crop-top... so nice to see that lovely tummy in person. Her hair was tied back, and she was wearing sunglasses.

It gave her a bit of a "celebrity who wants to be left alone while making sure she looks good for the paparazzi" vibe. The other guys who'd been eyeballing her had averted their gazes, but I kept on watching her. If someone else in the place thought I was a pig for leering, too fucking bad for them. Kara picked up her order and approached me.

"Excuse me -- sorry to bother you, but do you mind moving your bag so that I can use this table?"

"Not at all."

I hung my bag from the back of my chair.

"Thanks."

She reached across the table and put her purse on the empty chair beside me before sitting down. She sipped quietly at her drink for a few minutes before picking up her phone. I, being the well-prepared Boy Scout that I am, already had Telegram open and waiting on my laptop.

Kara: You follow instructions well.

Me: At least when I'm properly motivated!

Kara: And what's motivating you today, exactly?

Me: You. Seeing your tits pushing against your shirt. Your skirt. Your "cookie."

I looked over at Kara -- she locked eyes with me and her skin flushed. She definitely liked me talking about her body. I was starting to get hard. I wondered if she was getting wet?

Kara: I like this game.

Me: I can tell :P

A photo appeared. It was a chocolate chip cookie. Hardy-har. After the earlier photo of the washroom sink, I should've expected as much.

Kara: My cookie.

Me: Looks tasty.

Kara: I wouldn't know... I've never eaten a cookie. One of my girlfriends swears by it though lol

I did a quick Google Image search and posted a picture of my own.

Me: Thought I'd finally let you see my cock.

It was a picture of a rooster.

Kara: That's a pretty good size!

Me: I'm no expert, but I'd say it's a little above average.

We looked at each other. It was clear we were both turned on. My dick continued to harden. Kara moved a hand beneath the table and flicked her eyes downward, inviting me to look. Her hand was on her right thigh, sliding her skirt up just enough that I could see her panties. They were light blue boyshorts -- seeing so much of Kara's thigh was amazing, but that pussy was still locked down. Maybe I'd be lucky enough to be treated to a thong or g-string next time. She slid her skirt back down.

Me: I'm so hard right now.

Kara adjusted her chair to give herself a better vantage point and looked down to my crotch. The front of my pants was tented as much as the fabric would allow. Not having underwear on caused my cock head to scrape against the not-terribly-soft material of the chinos -- it was a pleasure/pain type of torture. I slid a hand inside my pocket and gripped the shaft, giving it a couple of slow strokes for Kara's benefit before removing it. Her stare was frozen on the action -- anyone looking in our direction would've wondered what was happening but I didn't care anymore, and I doubt that she did either.

Kara: You're making me wet.

Me: Well, you did say you were going to get me hard. And you did. Glad I could return the favour.

Kara fiddled on her phone for a minute, before a new picture appeared. A beautiful pussy, its lips like butterfly wings spread wide with the clit jutting from beneath its hood. Jesus, I thought I was hard before...

Another picture appeared. And then another. Two more equally obscene photos -- but they didn't look like they belonged to the same body. What was going on here?

Me: Are these you?

Kara: Do you like them?

Me: I do. Those are premium cookies.

Kara: Well, **maybe** one of them is me. Let's have a little contest. You tell me which one you think is mine, and if you're right... maybe you can compare the picture to the real thing.

My heart was pounding so hard that I could hear the rush of blood. All of that blood seemed to be heading to my dick, which was about as hard as I'd ever felt it.

OK: I had a one-in-three chance at seeing some pussy today. But how could I know? I looked from the photos (no self-destruct timer on these ones, apparently!) to Kara. Her eyebrows were raised expectantly, and she wore a mischievous grin. I playfully alternated my gaze from the photos to her, back and forth, back and forth while calculating my answer.

Me: Hmmm....

Kara: C'mon. A, B or C?

Remember when you were doing test prep at school? The conventional wisdom about which multiple choice answer to pick when you didn't know the answer?

Me: C

She was making me wait. What a cruel tease!

Kara: Give me your laptop bag.

I did. I would've given her my Social Security number, date of birth and my mother's maiden name at this point. She slung the bag over her shoulder and walked towards the washroom. It was easy to pass the time that she was gone by looking at the photos lewdly displayed on my laptop. Now I see why she'd instructed me to sit at a table with my back to the wall. Kara was returning, and was using my laptop bag to her advantage. It was obvious that she'd removed her bra while in the ladies' room, and she'd positioned the bag's crossbody strap so that it ran between her breasts.

The effect was that her crop top was pulled tight, giving any interested parties (there were several, presently) a look at her nipples straining against the cotton. As she closed the distance to our table, Kara slowed her walk so that I could take a nice, long look. She returned my bag to me and sat. Although her shirt relaxed, it was clear that her nipples were still hard.

Me: Getting chilly in here, huh?

She ignored my witticism.

Kara: Reach into your bag.

I did, expecting to find her bra. Instead, I felt a softer fabric. I rolled it around in my fingers and came across a damp patch. I pulled them partway out of the bag, just enough to confirm that I was indeed holding her panties. My eyes snapped back to Kara, finding her blushing yet again (for someone seemingly so brazen and in control, she sure blushes a lot doesn't she?). She glanced quickly toward her lap, directing me. I looked down as she slid her skirt up. Without the boyshorts, her pussy was on view. Clean-shaven, with lips opened slightly in arousal. I wrapped my fist around my cock inside my pocket and gently stroked. Kara was fixated on my movement. As I drank in the beautiful sight, a thin trickle of liquid ran from between her lips, down her thigh and onto the chair.

We stayed in silence for the next few minutes, just watching each other. I picked up my phone with my free hand and opened the camera. I moved it beneath the table, aimed towards Kara's wet pussy and blindly fired off a bunch of shots. I quickly swiped through the resulting pictures -- some were kinda blurry (I'm sure my hand was shaking!), but I found one that looked great. I left it on the screen and placed my phone on the table, turning it so that the image was facing Kara.

She craned her neck so that she could see the screen and a tiny moan escaped her lips. I began stroking a little faster. Kara's pupils were dilated and that blush wasn't fading -- she was so turned on by this. She tugged down on her top, pulling it tighter against her breasts to make sure I could get a good look at her erect nipples, too.

A loud crash from behind the counter snapped us back to reality (and thank goodness, really... I felt like we were starting to push the boundaries of discretion and no one needs to be arrested for playing pocket pool in public). I pulled my hand from my pocket, while Kara smoothed her skirt back into place. She picked up her phone:

Kara: Tell me what you think. I need it.

Damn. This little slut needed me to talk to her about her body.

Me: You can see how hard I am through my pants. That's all because of you.

Kara: What do you like?

Me: I love your top. I want to lick your stomach.

She shuddered in her seat and gave me a sexy grin.

Kara: Then what?

Me: I keep licking you... elsewhere. Maybe I move up to those cute little tits. Maybe I go south and find out what that cookie tastes like.

Kara: What would you do to my pussy?

She said 'pussy' this time, not cookie. Her dirty actions lead to dirty words.

Me: I'd spread your lips. Drink in your scent.

She squirmed.

Kara: more

Me: I'd run my tongue along your slit until I reached your clit. I'd pull it gently between my lips.

Kara: You're making me sooo wet

Me: I know.

Kara jumped up out of her chair as if she'd been shocked. The sudden force of her motion caused the chair to squeak loudly against the floor, the kind of noise that draws attention. Several people looked over at her. Phone in hand, she walked quickly and stiffly towards the washroom. I stared at my laptop and tried to wish my hard-on away. It was working, but ultimately proved futile when a minutes later an attachment appeared in the chat -- a blurry thumbnail with a play button overlaid on it. Double-checking that my volume was muted, I clicked play.

The video started: Kara, holding her phone at arm's length, was sitting on the edge of the countertop that surrounded the sink. She'd pulled her crop top up on one side, exposing a delectable titty. Her fingernail scraped gently over her nipple before rolling it between her fingers, tugging at it until it slipped from her grip and bounced back. Her B-cup gave a little jiggle. She did this again and again before moving the camera downward. She'd already pulled her skirt up as much as it would allow, tucking the material under her ass. Her legs spread obscenely, she gathered up some of her wetness along her fingertip and slid it over her clit. She made small circles, occasionally letting her finger dip down to her opening to relubricate.

Soon enough, she pushed the finger inside her. She wriggled it against the walls of her twat before pulling it out and quickly driving it back in again. She began pistoning her finger at a feverish pace. Thank god I'd made sure that my laptop was muted, because there's no way this dripping pussy wasn't schlicking against her finger. Kara added a second finger. The video was getting jittery now -- obviously she was having trouble holding the camera still. After another minute or so, her motions slowed and she withdrew her fingers. She kept the camera there though, treating me to a view of her entrance, slightly opened and glistening wet.

The camera then moved onto her face - she was flushed, and her brow had a slight sheen of sweat. She gave a smouldering look and then put her two wet fingers into her mouth. She suckled them for a moment, then pulled them out. The video ended.

I held my body as still as possible. If my cock head even brushed against the inside of my pants, I'd be walking out of here trying to hide a wet stain on my crotch. I worked to control my breathing and bring my heart rate back to normal. After a few minutes, my body started to relax. My dick was finally deflating, but my mind was racing. This was definitely the hottest thing I'd ever experienced - and all without any physical contact.

I noticed that the video didn't do the self-destruct thing that the photos had been doing - whether by accident or by design I was going to be able to save this video, and I did, saving it to my downloads folder. I had a feeling it would come in handy (no pun intended) later on. Thankfully Kara was taking her time in the washroom, giving me the much-needed cool-down time. She probably needed a few minutes herself after that performance.

Eventually she returned to her seat, looking much more relaxed. Her nipples were no longer straining against her top, and her face was calm, cool and collected.

Kara: Sorry about that. Needed to take care of something :P

Me: You almost made me cum in my pants lol.

Kara: Wow! I'm flattered. But I'm glad you didn't.

Me:?

Kara: I wouldn't want you to cum when I don't have the chance to see it.

Well, here comes that erection again. And the rising body temperature. And the increased heart rate.

Me: I can't wait to do that for you.

Kara: And I can't wait to watch.

We locked eyes. I knew what she wanted me to do. Pocketing my phone, I stood and moved towards the men's room. It was a 15-second walk, max, but that was time enough for my nerves to start jangling. I was about to jerk off in a coffee shop washroom (and record it!), but I was walking through the place with a semi-erect penis trying to escape my pants.

Once I stepped into the washroom, I moved my phone to my breast pocket, quickly undid my pants and let them pool at my ankles. As soon as the air touched my cock, I stiffened to full-mast. I propped my phone up on the back of the sink, hit record and positioned myself so that my cock was squarely in the centre of the frame. Showtime.

I closed my eyes and let Kara's video play over in my mind. Gripping my cock, I started stroking, trying to match the pace at which Kara's fingers had defiled her hole. I'd bet that the next person who went into the ladies' room was greeted with the scent of freshly-fucked pussy. Sorry, Kara: this was definitely going to be a short film. The thought of her sucking her fluids from her fingers was what sent me over the edge.

I turned my body to give Kara the best angle for what was about to happen. And then I came - forcefully with my first few blasts striking the wall. Subsequent emissions were a little less energetic, arcing briefly before landing on the floor. My whole body tingled in the aftermath... as much as Kara wanted to see me cum, I had positively needed it. I picked up my phone and moved it just inches away to my still-hard cock. I stroked firmly, squeezing the last few drops of semen out and letting them drop to the floor, and then ended the recording. I pulled up my pants, sent the video to Kara and set about cleaning up my mess.