Discovering Lisa

Story Info
A trans man has sex with a crossbreed human-alien healer.
5.1k words
4.58
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nelson Alexander looked out the window and saw his young neighbor, Lisa, sunbathing in the backyard. She was topless but laying on her stomach so you could just see the sides of her large breasts. Her round ass was barely covered by the bikini bottom. He watched her for several minutes, ducking out of sight when she turned to look at his house.

"Did she see me?" he wondered aloud. Part of him hoped not as he didn't want to get a reputation in the neighborhood of being a creepy old man, but part of him hoped she had seen him watching her.

Lisa, who was about 22 years old, had short dark black hair and bright blue eyes with avocado green skin. She was short, only five foot tall, and pleasingly plump, at least to him. Her round ass, wide hips and ample breasts were the stuff wet dreams were made of. While he'd never seen her naked before, his imagination had filled in the details.

Lisa was a cross from a human mother and a male-equivalent member of an ancient order of aliens known as the Xiraxi. The Xiraxi were known for their healing abilities and had been lured to earth following the pandemic of 2020.

Doctors and nurses had either died off in large numbers from the deadly disease or refused to continue their work after the pandemic ended. It was a job no one was willing to do without the threat of being arrested and forced to work as a prisoner in hospitals around the world. No one could really blame them; the 2020 pandemic had been a horrible experience for them as hundreds of thousands of people died in their care and millions more had needed to be cared for and survived.

Out of desperation, an underground group of scientists, top notch negotiators and leaders from the free world worked together to search for an alien species that could be brought to earth and breed with humans to create a new group of healers. The goal was to have the new beings look human but have the alien healing skills. It took a few years to find them then come to an agreement, but by 2023 a group of Xiraxi agreed to come to earth and start a new breed of healers in exchange for a supply of garbage that was used to fuel their factories. It was a win-win for the planet's climate and ability to tend to the sick.

The crossbreeds, which were named Huliens, were not accepted by all when the project began and there were major protests but as they showed their value and the health system began to recover, the Huliens became integrated into society. Those who had strong healing powers were allowed to work in hospitals and as home health aides. Those who did not were relegated to subservient work like housekeepers, janitors, or trash collectors—other jobs humans were no longer interested in doing since the pandemic.

Lisa was born about 35 years into the program and at an early age her skills in healing were amongst the highest levels. After she graduated college, which was a requirement of the program so that she had full knowledge of human anatomy and current medical procedures, she was hired as a live-in personal nurse for his bedridden 89-year-old neighbor, Thom Smithson. That was about six months ago.

Nelson had never been jealous of another person before but they say there's a first time for everything. While Thom was pretty much dead from the neck down and had been for years, Nelson knew Thom's brain was still sharp as a tack and would be enjoying his fantasies of fucking the buxom nurse the doctor's office had hired for him.

He also knew Thom and his doctor had an understanding for what he wanted in a nurse—someone who was very skilled with the healthcare things and sexy as fuck. He'd never been particularly impressed with any of his previous nurses, which might have explained why the others hadn't lasted very long. Lisa had been the longest lasting nurse so far and it was not difficult to see why.

He tilted his head to look out the window to see if she was still there. She was, only now she was laying on her back with her eyes closed and her breasts fully exposed to the air and sun. The green skin seemed to almost sparkle in the sun's rays. He gasped loudly at the sight of them. "Oh god." His body reacted viscerally, and he was grateful that his windows were closed and she couldn't have heard him.

They were luscious with their largeness and the buoyancy of youth. The nipples were hard from the breeze blowing over them and Nelson's mind melted a little at the sight of them. It took every ounce of willpower not to bolt over the fence and bury his face between them. Instead, he slid his hand into his pants and started playing with his "lil' pepper"—the name a former boyfriend had given to his clitoris that was enlarged from the male hormone therapy he'd been on for several years.

Nelson dipped his fingers into his bonus hole to scoop up some of the juices and spread it all over the swollen nub. It wasn't the first time he had masturbated thinking about Lisa, not even the first time that day, but it had been from his imagination. Seeing her breasts—the real things—like this made it so different and it was glorious. He couldn't believe how wet he'd gotten just from seeing them.

His fingers weren't doing the job he needed done. He found the shoulder bag he carried around and dug around for a little bag tucked in one of the pockets. It held a small lipstick-sized vibrator that he carried around for "emergency" masturbation needs. He finally found it and pulled it out, hoping that the battery was still charged.

He turned it on, happy that it worked, and bumped it up to the highest level then slid it into his pants then between his lower lips. Nelson pressed it against his pepper then looked back out the window. Lisa was still laying there with her breasts on full display and she was idly running her index fingers around the nipples as she stared at his kitchen window. She knew he was watching.

Nelson blushed a deep red for having been caught but there was nothing he could do about it now. He needed to cum. There was no stopping it now. Nelson pressed the toy tightly against the swollen nub, rubbing it up and down over it as he reached under his shirt and bra to find a nipple to play with.

Lisa smiled as she slid her hand inside her bikini bottom, and he could see them moving in a small circle as she played with herself. Nelson nearly passed out as he watched. He pinched his nipple hard to see if he was dreaming and cried out—he was very much awake.

She seemed to be well aware of what was happening as she closed her eyes and humped the air as she continued to rub herself.

"Oh god ... oh god ..." he whimpered as his body exploded with a massive orgasm. He held the toy in place as he continued to watch her pleasuring herself. One orgasm wasn't going to be enough, especially since he knew he would never have this chance again. Nelson couldn't waste it on just one orgasm.

She stopped playing suddenly and stood up. He froze as he watched her stand up and pull on the robe she'd worn out to the yard. Nelson ducked out of sight and quickly put the toy away then washed his hands. He hadn't seen where she was going, and he hoped it wasn't to go inside and call the police to report him perving on her.

There was a soft knock on the back door. He stared at the door and swallowed hard. It could only be one person and he wasn't sure he was ready to be confronted for what he had done, not that she could see him touching himself but even just being caught watching was more than enough to get him into a heap of trouble.

The knock came again, more insistently.

"Just a minute," he called, cursing his voice for cracking. He smoothed his clothes out over his heavy-set body and ran his fingers through his short grey hair then cleared his throat. "Com... err ... I'm on my way."

Nelson opened the door and found Lisa standing on the porch. He'd been this close to her before but never just after he'd watched her half naked and playing with herself. "Hello, Lisa. Can I ... err ... what can ... err ... how are you?"

"I think you might already know the answer to that Mr. Alexander," she replied coyly.

"Yes, well, I might."

"May I come in? I don't have much time before Mr. Smithson's daughter will be leaving," she replied as she let the robe fall open exposing her beautiful young body. "I think you know very well why I am here."

"Get inside before someone sees you!" Nelson said as he stepped back and opened the door wider. He didn't want her arrested for public nudity. While he might be the only one who could see into his neighbor's backyard, others could easily see his kitchen porch.

Lisa slipped into the kitchen as she removed her robe completely. "I didn't think you were ever going to invite me in."

"I just don't want you to get in trouble," he explained.

"Oh, I think I've only begun to get in trouble," she replied as she stepped closer to him. "I don't have very much time and I think you know just how to take care of me."

"Oh god," Nelson replied. His nipples were rock hard and the moisture between his legs had gone up substantially. "I ... I don't think I can."

"Why not? Are you not interested in what you see?"

"Yes, of course. Who wouldn't be?"

"Then what is the problem?" she queried as she cupped her breasts then started to massage the gorgeous green globes.

"I ... I am not who you might think I am," Nelson said, his eyes unable to look at anything but what her hands were doing.

"Oh? You're not a dirty old man who wants to fuck a Hulien?"

"Yes, I am ... but ... I ..." he faltered. How was he going to explain to this lovely creature that he was not going to be able to fuck her like a real man as he was transgender and didn't have a penis? He wanted desperately to devour her body as he could care less what color it was or if she was a full human or not but was afraid he would be a huge disappointment.

"But what?" Lisa reached out for his hand and placed it on her breast. He instinctively squeezed it and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was all natural. It had been a long time since he'd touched a breast not his own, it felt so amazing. The endorphins were exploding all over his body and he felt more alive than he had for far too long.

"It is so soft and firm and glorious," Nelson whispered then looked into her eyes. He wondered if he could be honest about who he was with her and if she would accept him for who he was.

"It is yours for the taking," she replied and pulled him closer. She caressed his face then guided it to the other breast. Nelson felt the skin against his lips and nearly came just from the feel of it.

He couldn't resist the invitation and sucked hard on the nipple. He rested his teeth on it as the tip of his tongue moved back and forth. Her gasps and moans emboldened him to suck hard on it as his other hand more roughly massaged the other breast, pausing to squeeze the nipple between his fingers and tug hard on it. His beard scratched the soft skin, heightening her reaction.

"Oh god," Lisa moaned as he worked her breasts. He switched breasts and repeated the same actions, loving the feel and taste of her but also her response to what he was doing. "I ... I need to sit or lay down."

Nelson pulled away; his breathing was labored. He needed to feel her come against him repeatedly until she was unable to move. "I ... I am not a real man. I don't have a cock."

Lisa laughed softly. "I know all about that. Mr. Smithson told me you've not always been a man. I know he shouldn't have told me, but he told me you were quite the looker before you transitioned with fabulous huge breasts and soft curves. He said you never had the surgery, at least he didn't think so."

The color drained from his face. He couldn't believe his neighbor would share that information with anyone and hearing her tell him what he was struggling to confess was humiliating. He wasn't even man enough to tell her the truth about who he was.

"I have known for a while now and it doesn't matter to me," she said then her voice softened. "That's why I've been sitting out like that whenever I can, hoping you would see me and would want me as much as I want you. Not everyone wants to be with a Hulien, at least not as anything more than a science experiment."

"Who could not want you?" Nelson asked incredulously. "I have wanted to make love to you since the day you moved in next door. Your body is everything I want."

"Then take me to your bed," she replied. "We don't have much time left."

Nelson's brain had stopped working with her confession. She didn't care that he didn't have a penis or that he still had breasts and all the other feminine bits. Lisa wanted him and she wanted him right that moment.

He pulled her body to his and kissed her hungrily, loving the feel of her soft young body against his. As he kissed her, she worked on unzipping his pants and pushing them down out of the way. He nearly came when her hand rested against his groin and her finger slipped between his lower lips to find his pepper. His body shook as Lisa knowingly rubbed the nub as if it were her own.

"Oh god, Lisa, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Not yet," she said as she dropped to her knees. Nelson closed his eyes and leaned against the kitchen table for support. She spread the lips and drove her tongue between them. An electric shock coursed through his body when her tongue touched him. He gripped the table and held on tight as her tongue worked the enlarged nub. When she sucked on it like a cock, he came harder than he had in years.

"Oh fuck, yes ... oh god ... fuck ... I ... please don't stop," he begged. He moved a hand to the back of her head and held her face against his groin. She continued to suck hard on his pepper. He felt her slip two fingers into his bonus hole for a few seconds to moisten them then she pressed them against his ass hole.

"Gentle," he whispered as she slowly worked first one then the second one into the tight tunnel. His body was shaking uncontrollably as she finger fucked his ass and continued to suck his pepper. "Oh god ... harder ... please ... fuck my ass."

Lisa smiled around his pepper then followed orders. Her fingers pistoned in and out of his ass, stretching the hole so she could slip in a third finger. He was so close to another orgasm. "More please ... put them all in."

Lisa pulled her fingers out then pressed them together to create a spearhead and slowly pushed them all into his ass. He pulled his shirt and bra off, tossing them on the floor. He pinched and pulled on the nipples hard as the second knuckle of her fingers disappeared into his ass.

"Oh fuck, that's so good ... it barely fits," he said and tried to push down on it to get more of her hand inside him. She pulled back slightly as a punishment for being too greedy. "Please, please Lisa. Please put it all in me."

She pulled her face away from his pepper and looked up at his face as she pushed the fingers slowly back into the tightness then, with a big smile, pushed her whole hand into the orifice. "Oh fuck!" Nelson cried out as her hand filled him.

Her healing powers took away any pain he might have from it and he started to cum again, his ass tightening around her hand and making it impossible to move. As the orgasm started to subside, she moved her hand back and forth and sucked on his pepper again.

"Oh Lisa ... I ... please ... oh god ... I don't think I can cum again," he whimpered. His body was exhausted and spent.

She didn't seem to hear him or care what he said as she didn't stop. He instinctively knew she wouldn't stop until he came again. He closed his eyes and pictured her in the yard with her hand in her bikini bottom, touching herself. That was all he needed and he started to cum again, a much weaker but still intense orgasm. His knees were weak and his legs could barely hold his weight.

When she slipped her hand out of his ass he dropped to his knees and kissed her hungrily. "That was so fucking amazing. Thank you," he whispered between kisses. "You are so talented and knew just what I needed."

Lisa smiled then caressed his face. "I only have a few minutes left. Lay on the floor, darling."

Nelson smiled as he found his shirt and balled it up to be a pillow behind his head and laid on the floor on his back as she pulled off her bikini bottom. He had barely gotten into position when Lisa straddled his head and lowered her pussy against his face.

She rubbed it over his beard and mouth, groaning softly as she used his face to get off. Nelson snaked his tongue between her lips and eagerly licked the nub as his hands reached up to find her breasts. He roughly massaged them and teased the nipples by pinching and pulling on them.

"Oh god ... yes ... oh Mr. Alexander ... suck on my clit," she demanded as she stopped grinding against his face. He smiled at being called by his formal name then focused on licking, sucking and biting the swollen nub pausing to dip his tongue into her pussy before going back to her clit. "Oh god, I'm cumming!"

Juices from her pussy gushed over his face and he struggled to lick it up as her body shook. Lisa's body slumped as she came down from her first orgasm.

Nelson slid out from under her and laid her down on the floor, her head resting on the shirt pillow. He laid across her body, not caring if he crushed her under his weight, and ground his groin against hers as he smooshed her breasts with his own then kissed her hungrily.

"Mr. Alexander, I need to go soon," Lisa said between the kisses. Nelson silenced her with a long kiss, driving his tongue into her mouth. He slid his leg between her leg, moving it up and down over her pussy. She responded by lifting her hips and humping the leg.

"You'll go when I'm ready for you to go," he replied, an unexpectedly hard edge to his voice. She whimpered loudly. Did she enjoy being told what to do? Her reaction seemed to indicate that was true, at least in the moment. He would have to explore that more if there was a next time.

Nelson slid up her body slightly and drooped his huge saggy breast over her lips. She licked and sucked on the nipple as she humped his leg more intently. "Your mouth feels so good on my breast," he said as he watched her work the hard nipple. It felt so good and he was ready to cum again.

He slid off her body and spun around so he could grind his groin against her face and eat her sweet pussy. Lisa didn't need to be told what to do as she eagerly sunk her tongue between the fat lips and found his pepper again. He spread her lower lips and licked all over her pussy, wrapping his arms around her thighs and spreading her legs as wide as he could to make it easier to access her honey pot.

The moans from their play nearly covered the sound of her phone. She paused and reached for her robe where her phone was. "It is Mr. Smithson's sister," she whimpered.

"Answer it, we'll be done very soon."

"Stop what you're doing ... I can't ..."

"Answer the phone," Nelson ordered, his voice sterner than before. "Or you will go home with a red, sore ass."

She glared at him, but he could see her pussy gushing from the threat of the punishment. He was almost disappointed when she answered the phone, but it was for the best as there wasn't time for a proper spanking right now. "Hello?"

He could hear his neighbor's sister's voice demanding to know where she was and when she was going to be coming back so that she could leave. Nelson dipped his head towards her pussy and pressed his tongue against her clit, then sucked hard on it. Lisa bit her lip to keep from reacting aloud.

"In ... in a few ... few minutes," Lisa said as she struggled to not cum or react to what he was doing to her. There was more animated chatter on the other end. "I'm sorry ... soon. I ... I promise."

She hung up the phone, letting it fall to the floor as she went back to eating his bonus hole with a vengeance. She reached between them and found Nelson's breasts. Lisa tugged on the nipples hard in retribution for the phone call.

12