Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Joy and I process - with a lot of help.
10.1k words
4.71
23k
32

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how or when I fell asleep that first night alone with my mom. I can't remember changing positions after 69ing her, but when she woke me, I had my head on her pillow and an arm draped around her. Her nightie was still bunched up around her stomach, leaving all but her belly button fully exposed. I, of course, was still naked. Her stirring woke me, and my hand reached up to her full breast. "We have to get up, honey," she said to me.

"I want you again, Mommy," I moaned.

"I want you too baby, but you have school and I have to get some work done today."

I groaned and rolled over. "I don't want responsibilities, I just want to lay in bed with you all day."

She sat up and admired my naked body, running a hand up my pale leg. She leaned down and gave me a short but soft and loving kiss. "You're so beautiful baby. But don't worry, I'll find a time to give you the joys of morning sex."

I groaned again and started to get up. I collected my clothes while my mom pulled her legs out of her crumpled negligee. "There's no reason to put your PJs back on," she told me as I pulled my shorts on.

I smiled. "I'm an incest slut now but still not an exhibitionist."

"It was hot when you called yourself that in bed, but you don't have to keep saying it. Unless you want to."

"Haven't decided on that," I said. "As Payton would say, going to need more data."

My mom laughed. "Well you look really sexy in shorts and nothing else, so I really want to collect data right now, but you need to get ready. Now go, maybe Polly will get lucky and see those sexy tits."

I told her I loved her and floated back to my room. For better or for worse, I didn't see Polly. When I got back to my room, I had a text from Joy. "Can we meet? Just us," she had asked. "That'd be great," I responded. We agreed to meet for coffee after she got off work, and I couldn't think of anything better. Maybe I could get permission to seduce Polly. I could tell her how amazing the night with my mom was. Or maybe we'd go somewhere and fuck in the back of her truck. I needed a shower but instead collapsed on my bed and touched myself. With memories of last night with my mom, thoughts of seducing Polly, and anticipation for my meeting with Joy, there was nothing I could do but masturbate. I thought about eating my mom, with Joy and Polly driving huge dildos into my cunt and asshole. Was there a way I could take Payton too? I thought about Payton, I needed her alone. What if she were here in bed with me, just the two of us making love? I came thinking about Payton. I couldn't have been touching myself for more than five minutes. Not nearly as powerful as any of my recent orgasms, but I was so aroused I barely needed any time.

My demeanor that day couldn't have been more opposite the previous day. I devilishly enjoyed the fact that my face was still covered in my mom's juices. I wore my sexiest pink top and snickered at the idea that without the long pants for lab rule, the skirt I wanted to wear would have let everyone smell my dripping cunt. I wondered about my lab partner: she seemed so naive but she was cute enough. Had she ever done anything like me? No one would ever expect this from me, let alone Polly. The freakiest one could be anyone in my class. Although I suppose after last night, I was much dirtier than Polly. She watched incest online; I depravedly fucked our mom.

I took a table at the coffee shop before Joy showed up. She wasn't too late, though, and flopped down at my table with an announcement "I am losing my mind!"

"I can see that," I said. "What happened to fashionable Joy?" She was wearing a green blouse that couldn't completely hide her huge breasts and small waist, but made a better effort than anything else she could wear.

"You wouldn't be wearing that hot little top if you worked at a construction company. But at least I don't have your sexy lips, that'd be even harder to hide than these tits." She gave a little jiggle of her chest.

"Well these lips are pretty tired," I told her.

"Oh my God, it's what I thought."

"What's that?"

"You and Polly and Linda have been fucking each other's brains out the last two days."

"Mmm, I wish. But no, I've been a mess and I haven't even seen Polly. But I slept with my mom last night."

"How was it?"

"Amazing. It was so sensual, not like Saturday. She probably has a lot of experience."

Joy gave a little groan. "I'm so jealous of you, those two sexy women in the house."

"Well your mom's not bad, if you're into incest." An incest whore like I am, I wanted to say.

"Yeah but her personality."

I laughed. "Why is your family so bad and you're so great?"

"I have no idea," she laughed. "I should have found a job at school. I need to get out of there."

"Why didn't you?"

She took a deep breath. "You guys. And Polly. I'm really social there, but I basically have no one."

"When did you fall in love with Polly?"

"I don't know. I don't even know what I feel for her. Or why."

"You need to ask her on a date."

"Really?"

"Yes! You've never spent real time with her, but since the day she turned eighteen, all you've done is try to bed her."

She snapped into her seductive voice. "Baby, you were there, I did way more than try."

"Joy. If you like my sister, you need to date her. I'm fine with fuck parties every weekend, but she won't see you as more than a pair of funbags unless you give her more."

"Well that's the thing."

"What?"

"I don't want our parties to stop."

"You want to have your Polly and eat her sister too?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Because you know," I felt a crack of nervousness in my voice, "I want to have sex with her too."

A smile crossed Joy's face. "That's so hot."

"But I'm scared. I don't want to get in your way, and what if she doesn't want me?"

"Honestly, I'm scared the same way. That's why I texted you."

"Joy is scared?"

"A little. You may call me the lesbian makeout queen, but I've never been this far with someone. I've never wanted more. What if she just sees me for sex, and what if my best friend doesn't want me dating her sister?"

"Watching you two together, I don't think I have a choice but to let you guys date. I'm just hoping to get mine."

"But how does that work? The four of us have regular sex but me and Polly become a couple?"

"I don't know how it works. But my mom didn't see it as a big deal. I discovered a lot last night."

"Like what?"

"That I need sex with my mom. But I'm also obsessed with Payton, I might want to date her. And I want sex with Polly, so if you're cool I have to go for it."

"Wow."

"Who knew I was such a slut."

"It's not that, I'm just... I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

I shrugged. Joy continued. "And it makes sense you want to date Payton. You guys were always better friends with each other than me."

"That's not true, we're just more academically-minded."

"Then why are you obsessed with her?"

"I really don't know. Like even that day when everything started, you both looked so gorgeous, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her."

"Oh, so you're a leg gal. Just hoping Polly's a tits gal."

"I don't even know. I've never even thought of myself as a lesbian, how am I supposed to know what I like?"

"Are you saying you are a lesbian?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure anymore."

"You know it doesn't have to be black and white."

"What do you mean?" I wasn't sure I liked the direction this was taking.

"Well you asked me if I was gay, then asked Polly if she was gay, and now you're wondering if you're a lesbian. I get we all want to belong somewhere, but there's more than gay and straight."

I was defensive. "Well I'm the one trying to figure stuff out. You guys all seem happy with a lesbian fuck party but I'm just trying to figure out what's going on. It's not like you were able to say what you are anyway."

"Calm down, Carly, before someone hears you. I'm sorry. You're right. But I also have my own shit. I can't define myself because my parents are bigots, and if I'm gay or bi, they're not paying for college."

"So you do know what you are?" I was still a little angry, but I couldn't start a fight now, not with how amazing my life had become the night before."

"No. I don't think about it. I drink a little at parties, I make out with whoever my lowered inhibitions say. Maybe I'm just one of those girls who has a bi-curious phase then settles down with a guy."

"You seem to know when it comes to Polly."

"Promise not to get mad if I tell you something?"

"I'm already a little mad."

"OK, then tell me this. Are we meeting up again this weekend? And is your mom joining?"

"Yeah we are and yeah I'm bringing her. It was so good last night, and she wore this little negligee..."

Joy grunted. "You mom is so hot."

"Yeah she is. I'm going to her room again tonight. She knows me perfectly, I can't be without her. So are you going to ask Polly out?"

Joy beckoned us to get going because she had to get home. She answered as we walked together. "Maybe this weekend. I feel like I need to be with her one more time before I risk ruining everything."

"I'll see if I can get intel from my mom tonight."

Joy hummed her approval and whispered to me, "I touched myself to Polly the last two nights, but it might be two other ladies tonight."

I put an arm around her waist and whispered back, "She ate me out while I screamed filth about incest, then we sixty-nined with me on top until I passed out."

We were at her truck and she turned to me. We held each other, waiting to kiss. "You are so cruel but more sexy."

"I was kind of hoping you'd take me to a hilltop to fuck on your truckbed, so you're the cruel one."

"Carly, you are full of sexy surprises. One day."

"We might not get to if you date my sister. And I might not get to kiss you like I'm about to either."

"We'll work something out. I wasn't lying about your kissing skills."

"But you were about my pussy licking?" I gave her a smile, letting her know I was just teasing.

"Just give me those sexy lips."

We kissed. It was sensual, loving. It wasn't practice, or a dare, or a prelude to sex. For the first time, we were kissing for love. A love we hadn't defined, but a lifelong love that had become something more. I prayed our contact wouldn't end. She would date Polly and I would date Payton, but we'd still swing together and my mom would still be there for me. Was it possible? Maybe not, but Joy's soft lips made me feel like we could make it work.

* * *

We parted and I went home. My mom and Polly were halfway through dinner and I sat down with them. Polly was wearing one of her new outfits from Saturday, a conservative one. "She does exist," she joked.

"Polly!" our mom snapped.

"Sorry Carly."

I took my food and smiled at Polly as I sat down. "Don't be sorry, it's funny. I've been a bit of a mess, but I'm a lot better now." I gave a seductive smile and winked at my mom, hopefully so Polly couldn't see.

The evening was surprisingly normal. My mom and sister did whatever they do, I did homework and watched a little TV. But I knew I was going to my mom's room again. Around ten, I decided to put on something sexy and make my move. I had no sexy night clothes, so I decided to wear what I had really wished to wear during the day. I removed the strapless bra from under my pink halter top and replaced my pants with a short, white jean skirt. I pulled the panties out from under my skirt then put on my four-inch pink heels. I looked briefly in the mirror. If my mom were to have any second thoughts, this outfit would change her mind back.

My mom's light was still on and I entered without knocking. She clearly had not had second thoughts. Her plunging nightgown revealed almost her entire bosom; any sudden movement and a nipple could be exposed. My mouth watered. If she did show me a nipple, I would have no choice but to begin sucking. The dress was looser tonight, but shorter. She was facing me, and the gap between her legs told me that her tasty snatch was just barely covered by the sheer fabric. She walked toward me from behind her bed and I saw she was wearing strappy stilettos, only a bit lower than my heels and showing me all of her caramel, high-arched feet.

"Going out?" she asked me in maybe the most seductive tone I had yet heard from her.

"No," I meekly responded. I was already short of breath at the sight of her. "I just thought you would like this."

We were standing face-to-face now. She put both her hands on my ass an gave me a strong pull to her. I put my hands on her lower back. "Yes, you look very sexy," she whispered. "All for me?"

"Yes Mommy. I wish I had something as sexy as you're wearing."

"Mmm, you like Mommy in her slutty nightie?"

"Yes Mommy. I love seeing your breasts and your legs, and your feet look sexy in those stilettos."

"Does Mommy's little girl have a foot fetish?"

"I don't know Mommy, when I'm with you I just want to love every inch of your skin."

My mom gave a soft, low growl. She slid a hand down my ass and felt the back of my bare leg. "I love touching you too, baby." She slid her hand back up under my skirt and grabbed by bare cheek. "What a naughty girl, coming to see her mom in a miniskirt and no panties. And I still smell myself on your face."

"Yes Mommy, I'm very naughty, I'm a nasty incest slut."

"You are, winking at me at the table, trying to seduce me with no panties. That pussy on your face better only be mine. Naughty sluts get punished."

"Please don't punish me, Mommy," I weakly pleaded. "I can't help that I'm a slut. But I swear I've only eaten you this week."

"It's the first time, so I'll just make you eat me again. But usually, sluts get fucked with a strap-on."

"Thank you Mommy. You know eating your pussy is the only way to control my slutty impulses."

She backed away from me and sat at the edge of her bed. "So why haven't you started?" she asked.

Her legs were spread and her flower was swollen under her landing strip. I knelt in front of her and sucked her labia into my mouth. "Oh God YES!" my mom yelled. I lapped hungrily, drinking the only juices that could truly satisfy me. My mom moaned in ecstasy, falling back onto the bed and writhing such that I had to keep chasing her delicious cunt. But I was a bitch in heat, I didn't care that I had to chase her around the bed, and I didn't need her to pay attention to me. I just needed to be on my knees, eating my mom's pussy like a true slut.

She wordlessly moaned to an orgasm, giving me a final rush of juices but leaving me a bit disappointed at how short my first oral of the night had been. I wanted to continue but she closed her legs and I pulled away and snuggled up next to her. "That was so fast, Mommy," I whimpered. "I wanted more of you."

"Sorry baby, I've just been so horny and you eat such good pussy."

"I didn't satisfy you last night?"

"It's not that, you were so good I've just been wanting more. And Polly looked so cute today but I she won't let me get with her. Then your winking at me at the table."

"Polly rejected you?" I asked. I was nervous, if she'd say no to our mom, who she'd eaten who knows how many times, then I had no chance.

"No, we talked on Sunday. She wants to wait till the weekend and be with the group."

"Joy and I were talking about that today."

"What'd you say?"

"We were wondering what we'd do. We agreed we want meet up again, and we want you to join. But that's all."

"Text your friends that I want to take you guys on a date. The three of you and Polly."

"My phone's in the other room."

"So go get it. Give me a chance to check out that ass in heels."

I got up, still fully clothed. "I love being your sex object," I said, turning back to her as I walked out of the room.

I picked up my phone and created a group message with Polly, Payton, Joy, and my mom. "My mom wants to take us on a date," I texted. As I walked back to her room, I set an alarm 45 minutes earlier than necessary, hoping for some of that famed morning sex. My mom had moved up to her spot, sitting up over the covers with her legs crossed and stilettos still on. My phone buzzed as I approached the bed. "Let's meet at La Cucina Friday at 6:30," my mom texted. La Cucina was a fancy Italian restaurant, maybe the nicest restaurant in town. Then she added "Bring swimsuits for after."

"Swimsuits?" I asked out loud, kicking off my heels and sliding into bed.

"Yeah. I'm selling a house with a Jacuzzi, it's staged and empty. Thought it'd be fun."

"That sounds amazing."

"But let's keep it between us for now."

"Isn't it wrong to use a house your selling like that?"

"No one will know. And you know, a good slut wears her heels to bed."

"Are you calling yourself a good slut or saying you want me with a strap-on?"

She moved closer to me and said in a low voice, "You keep mouthing like that and the strap-on's going in your ass."

"Mmm, yes Mommy, I want you to take my anal virginity."

"This weekend then. I think Payton will enjoy that show. Tonight, let's just be a mother and daughter in love."

She leaned in and kissed me, the passionate, erotic kiss that only my mother could give me so perfectly. We made love for hours, tenderly touching, nibbling, sucking, stripping each other. I kissed every inch of my mom's body, savoring everything from the smooth skin of her forearm to the sweet vagina that made me, the erotic soft spots of her neck and the scandalous arches of her stiletto-clad feet. Like a good slut she never took of her heels, even as we were otherwise naked. We tried a host of satisfying positions to touch, lick, and fuck each other to completion, but finished in the sixty-nine that had been so incredible the night before. My mom was on top this time, and as she rolled off and came to cuddle me, she whispered, "You make Mommy cum so good." My contentment was overcoming me and I was beginning to fall asleep, so in response, the last words I said to her that night were "No one can make me cum like my Mommy can." She held me tighter and we closed our eyes, hoping to dream of each other.

* * *

We didn't actually have morning sex that week. Every morning I just wanted to hold my mother, begroaning the need to leave her every day. That Wednesday morning, I also had to shower, not having done so in two and a half days, but then I started showering in the evening so that my mom could make love to a fresh, clean woman, even though we both knew I was a dirty, nasty slut at heart. Then during the day I could wear her pungent juices on my face as a badge of pride. Some people must have noticed and just not said anything. There's no way my lab partner never did, but maybe she just didn't know what pussy smelled like. My mom noticed, of course, and told me what a good slut I was for wearing her scent out. Being a good slut for my mommy became one of my favorite games in the nights the followed.

I went straight to the restaurant from school on Friday night. Joy and Payton were already waiting outside, each wearing a short, low-cut dress. Payton's was cobalt blue and hugged her ass, which was further accentuated by the nude heels she wore. As thin as she was, she could fill out that tight dress and probably couldn't bend over without a show. Joy's green dress was much looser but just as daring, any twirl or gust of wind would display everything. She wore the same ankle boots she did on the day she seduced Polly. I wondered if the choice was intentional.

"I've never seen food so expensive," Payton said as I walked up.

"Maybe my mom sold a big house or something," I hypothesized.

"I thought she focuses on smaller houses," Joy wondered. My mom had helped her parents buy their house in middle school.

"Which would explain why I've never been here," I said.