Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
I finally take my sister, but something isn't right.
6.2k words
4.75
21.8k
27

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on the floor between Payton's legs, processing what had just happened. My mom had fucked me in the ass to two orgasms while I ate out Payton, then as my second orgasm erupted my sister had inserted a dildo into me. Even though Polly and I had been in two orgies together already, that was the first time either of us had touched the other sexually.

"You're a naughty girl for pleasing your slut sister while she's being punished," my mom had said after her own orgasm.

Her response was that she wanted to be a slut like me and give women pleasure, to which my mom had said, "You'll start with her," meaning me. They had talked for a moment afterwards, but I was too excited - and exhausted - to process what they were saying.

Finally, my mom said, "Get up, slut, unless you want to miss your chance." I got up to see my mom standing, strap-on still sticking out of her crotch. "Your sister's on the bed ready for you, hurry up before her girlfriend takes the slut back."

I guess she meant Joy, who was sitting up against the headboard where she could have clearly seen me get spitroasted by my mom and Payton. I couldn't see Polly but I began to stand. "Not yet," my mom said. "You're going to double penetrate your sister like you wanted to last week," as if there were some implication that I should understand. I just stared at her from the floor and nodded timidly, though excited on the inside. "So get over here and clean this strap-on. Unless you want to use the cheap one that won't pleasure your slutty little clit."

"Clean it?" I croaked. My voice was worn from cumming so hard.

"Yes, I just fucked you in the ass, I'm not going to let you give your sister an infection."

"Um, how?"

"You're a slut, you should know how to clean a thick dong between someone's legs."

"I-" I paused and then the next words just fell out of my mouth. "I don't want to suck cock."

My mom hummed and then her tone softened. "So my baby girl's a dyke slut. Don't worry, baby, sucking your mommy's cock doesn't make you straight." She stepped towards me and the strap-on was right in my face. "Just clean Mommy's strap-on so you can fuck your sister. It will give me so much pleasure to see you sucking it."

Dyke slut? My mind began to race. Isn't that word offensive? My mom had seemed so open in the hot tub, and she herself had been with, apparently, a lot of women. And what did she mean "doesn't make me straight?" I was straight.

Or was I? My mom had said it's about whom you think about, that was Payton and Joy. Who turns your head, only Payton ever did that. Whom you wanted to love, that was the women in the room. "Look at the facts," I said to myself. The facts were that I hadn't seriously dated any boys and my two kisses with boys were lame, but I had been kissing Payton and Joy since early in high school. We had all lost our virginities together on my eighteenth birthday, and played around a few more times before leaving for college. And now I was in my third lesbian orgy after having slept with my mom four nights in a row.

Even as I was thinking about what my mom had said, my body was moving to my mom's crotch automatically. When my mouth clamped down on the strap-on, my thoughts stopped. The shocking flavor of my own bowels slammed through me. It was... awesome. The taste was awful, but the humiliation and perversion of orally cleaning my own shit off of my mom's sex toy filled my body with an electric excitement. I slid my head up and down the smooth plastic.

My mom was also enjoying. "See baby, you like it," she said. "And you're making Mommy feel good too."

She slowly started to facefuck me. She was softly humming her pleasure. I loved that I could make her feel good. But I hated the feeling of a cock in my mouth. Maybe if it was real, I briefly thought, until a more powerful thought of how disgusting a real penis must be filled my mind. What if I was a dyke slut?

I looked up at my mom as I continued to worship her fake cock. She looked down and made eye contact with a smile. "I know you like taking care of your mommy," she said, putting a hand on the side of my head, "But your sister's waiting."

"I'm enjoying this show though," Polly said as I slid off and stood up. "Your tits are so hot, Mom."

"Thank you baby," my mom said as she removed the strap-on. "Maybe my girls can suck on them a little later."

She stepped behind me and helped me secure the strap-on. Joy and Polly stared while I tried to hold myself together from the pleasure of the inside dildo finding its place. Payton was still behind me on the floor.

"Hands and knees, Polly," my mom said once the strap-on was secure.

"No foreplay?" Polly asked. "I want to really feel my sister and I've heard she's a great kisser."

"If you want to be a slut like her, you take the sex that comes to you. Carly's wanted your ass for a week, now hands and knees."

Polly smiled and twisted into position. I wanted to feel her too, but I was in no state to protest my mom. Maybe Polly would join us this week.

"Payton, come over here and lube this for them," my mom said, reaching behind her for a toy I couldn't see. Payton got up and scampered behind me to a chair awkwardly placed to the left of the bed. It'd provide her a good view of Polly, but my mom needed to hire a new staging company. Then my mom whispered to me "Don't just stand there."

"Yes Mommy," I whimpered back.

She guided me over to Polly with a hand on my back. Again she whispered to me, "Slide that cock inside your sister, then I'll give you a butt plug to take her last virginity."

I knelt on the bed behind Polly. She was so sexy, her ass and pussy pointing at me. I put a hand on her back and caressed to her hip and thigh. Polly gave off a slight moan.

"Joy, help Carly put her cock inside your girlfriend," my mom said, anticipating that I had no idea how to put a strap-on inside someone.

"Yes Mommy," Joy said as she crawled across the bed. Mommy?

Joy took the dildo in her hand and angled me toward Polly's entrance. "Move up a little," she said to me.

"Hurry, I need it," Polly complained.

"Shut up, slut!" my mom shouted. "You get fucked when we're ready to fuck you."

"Yes MommYY," Polly replied, turning to a scream as the dildo began to slide past her folds.

Joy moved back and I slid all the way inside my sister. "Yesss," she groaned as I bottomed out.

I slowly began humping my sister and my mom handed me a grey butt plug. It was only a few inches long and somewhat thinner than any of the other toys I'd seen. "Use this for her ass," my mom said. Then she picked up a strap of my strap-on. "And pull this to tighten."

I took the butt plug, glistening with lube. Not lube, I could smell the plug. Payton had lubed it with her pussy. "It's kind of small," I said to my mom.

"You fucked someone in the ass before?" my mom asked. I shook my head no. "Then this is what you'll use. But we'll get you practice and someday maybe you'll fuck her with the red one you love."

I let out a sigh of arousal at the idea. I began thrusting harder into Polly's canal. The inner part of the strap-on was starting to work my G-spot. Joy sat next to us and then delicately ran her fingers over Polly's hanging nipple. Polly and I each sighed a release, nerves falling away. "I need to eat you again," Polly groaned.

Joy moved and positioned her legs on either side of Polly's head, with her own head propped by a pillow to see us. My sister bent down to start eating, which exposed her anus to me. I knew it was time. I pressed the plug into her pucker and hearing a moan of pleasure, not pain, I was encouraged to go deeper. "Harder, Carly!" Polly called as I neared the base.

"Little slut needs it in the ass?" I teased as I pulled back the plug and began pushing in and out of her ass at a slightly faster pace than I was fucking her pussy. The words were beautiful to my ears but felt unnatural out of my mouth. Fucking my sister was so hot, but I was the slut - degrading someone was new to me.

"Yes," Polly groaned. "I love my sister fucking me in the ass!"

I gave my hips a hard thrust to continue my double-ended assault. "OH!" she yelled.

"That's it baby," Joy breathlessly encouraged. "Just get fucked and watch me touch myself. I love touching myself to you, you made me cum so many times this week."

"Oh God," Polly gulped. "So sexy. I love it in my ass. Such a hot pussy Joy."

I was now fucking Polly as hard as I could, my body to her pussy and my arm to her ass. The movement from Joy's arm showed she was intensely frigging her clit, I tried to match the pace but I couldn't. So I shouted, "Come on you anal slut, cum for me!"

Polly started moaning loudly while Joy's arm continued to quiver faster. I knew what I could do to make a rhythm with Joy. I slowed down my fucking and began jackhammering my sister's ass with the butt plug. "Oh YEEES!" she shouted.

I let the strap-on slip out of her as my anal assault continued to force her screams. "Dooon't... stooop... Carlyyyy!" she managed to shout.

In one swift move, I ripped the butt plug out of Polly, lifted myself, and slammed my fake cock deep into her bowels. My sister screamed at the top of her lungs, a scream that made no distinction between pain and pleasure until she started bucking and lurching with orgasm. When her scream subsided, she silently continued to writhe for a minute as I held still deep in her ass. Eventually she collapsed into the bed, her face buried in the mattress and her head against Joy's sex. "You made me cum so good," she groaned.

I pulled out of my sister and looked over to the chair, where Payton was on my mom's lap. My mom was wearing the other strap-on, slowly writhing inside Payton. "That was fucking hot, Carly," Payton said.

"I need to get off again," I panted.

My mom gave Payton a hard thrust and a look of rapture washed over Payton's face. "I have to finish what I started with your little girlfriend, see if Joy can help."

Joy smiled at me. "I'm up for some more fun," she said.

I ripped off the strap-on and flopped back with my legs spread. "Please eat me," I begged.

"Go on," my mom said in a breathy voice. "Eat my daughter. I won't have my youngest dating someone who can't eat pussy. Show your stuff on my oldest first."

"It's just," Joy stammered, "I've never..."

"Fuck, Joy," I cried, squirming on the bed. "Just get in there and lick, I need it so bad."

"Um, okay. Yeah."

I felt her move on the bed, but I lifted myself up. She was on her hands and knees to crawl to me, so I put a hand on her shoulder to tell her to lie on her back. I hovered over her as she sank down, looking up at me doe-eyed as her red hair spread across the mattress. I dropped into her enormous chest and gazed into her eyes. "It's okay if you don't want," I whispered. "I'm just a slut who wants to cum constantly."

I passionately kissed her before she could answer, sure to savor the feel of her big tits against my average ones. I could feel how comfortable she was kissing me, compared to how nervous she was about possibly eating me out. Eventually, though, she broke away from me and whispered into my ear, "I want to, it's just I'm nervous."

I whispered back, "Don't worry, we're just having fun. But when my sister needs hers, you better drink those juices like a whale."

She laughed and pulled me in for a hug. Without kissing or whispering, I noticed Payton's moans getting louder. Then she shouted, "Yes! Come on Linda, fuck me. FUCK ME!"

I rolled over and lifted my head to see that they had slipped off the chair, with only my mom's head was visible. "That's it baby," she said, "Cum for me." The intense look of power and determination reminded me of the times my mom had dominated me this week. I loved watching her fuck. So, apparently, did Polly, who had sat up and was delicately fondling her clit.

Payton grunted out her orgasm and then my mom stood up. Payton put an arm on the bed to pull herself up. She grunted then announced, "That was amazing, Linda. I haven't been fucked doggy in a long time. You're so good at it."

"Obviously," Polly said. "She clearly likes it a lot."

"I love it," my mom said as she put both strap-ons back on the dresser. "Top or bottom." She held up the strap-on she had used on Payton. "But I've really gotta replace this one with a double ended."

"So not your first time?" I asked Payton.

"You know you were my first," she said.

"I popped you, but I'm not your first true fuck."

She dove across the bed to cuddle with me on the opposite side as Joy. "Well it's still most special when I'm with my best friends," she said.

Polly then jumped up and said, "Hey, you promised I was part of the group now!" as she wedged herself between me and Joy.

"Even better, you're my girlfriend," said Joy.

"Watch it, missy," she joked. "We're not exclusive yet."

"That's not what your mom said," Payton teased.

"Their mom likes to stir the pot," my mom said as she sat next to us on the bed. "But she also knows what makes good sex."

"And apparently tell our secrets," I told her with a goading smile.

She just gave a "wasn't me" look. Payton piped up, "Anyone else exhausted?"

"Getting there," Joy said. I was too.

"I'm like bubbling with energy," Polly said.

"Nothing a good cuddle won't fix," my mom told her. "Come on, I don't think anyone will show up, be we probably should get out be nine. I set an alarm." She stood up and pulled back the comforter.

Payton jumped off the bed and Polly and I slid toward the head. "You're with me, Mom," Polly said. "I loved hearing you and Carly fuck like animals, but now's my turn for a mommy snuggle."

My mom smiled and climbed onto the bed. "I'm not giving up my mommy snuggles though," I told my sister.

"Trust me," our mom said. "There is more than enough of me for both of you. For all four of you, really."

"Oh I noticed," Payton beamed as we all settled in, my mom in the middle flanked by her daughters, Payton with me and Joy with Polly.

Polly teased back, "I saw, your pussy's going to be sore for a week."

"Not as bad as your ass," Joy told her.

"Well I hope you liked the show," Polly said, "Because I expect my girlfriend to fuck me just as nasty."

"You really are my daughter," my mom told her with a kiss on the cheek.

* * *

We cuddled and teased ourselves to sleep, a pile of naked women crammed like sardines on the king bed. The sounds of Joy and Polly making out woke the rest of us, though me last. My mom was caressing Polly as Joy took charge. As I stirred, Payton hummed into my ear, "They're insatiable, aren't they?"

I rolled back toward her. "Got the right idea, though," I said.

She gave me a short kiss on the lips and asked me, "Is it true what your mom said, that you want to marry me?"

"She knew I was lusting for you but I don't know why the hell she took it there."

I felt my mom roll over and put an arm around me. "Because I'm a secret troublemaker," she snickered.

"I've noticed," I said. "It's like you're a completely different person this past week."

"We're all different when we have sex," she said. "Plus, you two would be cute together and she obviously gets you really horny."

I twisted so that I was on my back between them. I touched my mom's chin and looked into Payton's eyes. "You both get me really horny," I hummed. "And not just because I'm such a slut."

Payton giggled and started to lean toward me when my mom's alarm went off. "Sorry, ladies," she announced, rising from her place in the middle. "I've gotta tidy up and we've gotta get out of here."

Joy groaned. "If you weren't so good in bed I'd be so pissed at your pussy blocking."

My mom was off the bed but hopped back toward Joy. "High honors from the only one I haven't been with," she said. Then she knelt and leaned closer to Joy. "But don't worry, I'm going to see for myself that my daughter's hooking up with someone who knows how to please." She briefly but sensually kissed Joy on the lips.

We put on our clothes from the previous night and helped my mom hide evidence. As we finished up, I found myself alone with Joy and decided to ask about last night. "So it's really OK," I said, "But why were you afraid to go down on me?"

She sighed and smiled at me. "I guess, because if I went down on you, that would mean it's real."

"Real? This all has been pretty real."

"Not that. That... that I'm a lesbian."

"I get that," I said.

"Really? You?" she asked, apparently hearkening to my series of "are you gay?" questions.

"I mean, last night when my mom wanted me to suck her strap-on, it was just so weird to me. My mind was just like 'Sucking cock is stupid.' Then she called me a 'dyke slut' and said it didn't make me straight and it was just..."

"So you do get it," Joy smiled.

"And are you saying that you're coming out?"

"I don't know. It's just, you know, I told you. If I come out, that might mean no college for me."

My mom jumped in, she had been cleaning nearby. "Seriously?" she asked.

"You know them," Joy said, as if my mom had asked the dumbest question she could.

"True," my mom said, "But you never know. I think your mom would surprise you."

"Maybe."

"Well if they find out that you're dating a girl and it's a problem," my mom responded, "I'll make sure you stay in college. That's fucked up and I've got the money."

"Seriously?" Joy asked.

"Yeah. It might mean homemade spaghetti and domestic moscato instead of La Cucina and German ice wine, but yeah. You're like my daughter's sister and maybe..."

"Don't say it!" I interjected.

"Oh you know she's dreaming of it," my mom joked.

"Of what?" Joy exclaimed as Payton and Polly joined, apparently finished cleaning.

"Probably," said Payton, "Something about you and Polly getting married."

Polly threw her hands up. "Not exclusive, people. Haven't even been out."

"Just fucked a few times," Payton teased.

"Guys," Joy said in a mocking tone. "I don't want her to think I'm desperate."

"You girls are funny," my mom said calmly, "But we've gotta get out of here. Are we continuing this party?"

"I'd love to," Joy said, "But I have a date to plan."

"I should probably get home too," Payton said.

Payton and Joy left together, while Polly and I rode with our mom. I dutifully went to the back seat even though I got to the car before Polly. When the doors shut, our mom addressed us. "You girls know that I'm not really calling you sluts, it's just a game."

"Of course," Polly said. "It's just fun. Really fun."

"I love it," I said. "I might decide to be a full-time slut."

"But I noticed neither Joy nor Payton has licked a cunt, and I wasn't joking that my daughters aren't allowed to date anyone who doesn't go down on them."

I answered, "Joy's lesbian as hell, she'll do it for Polly."

"I think she's still processing, Carly," my mom chided.

"Well that's why she wouldn't do it for me. But she is, she knows it. It's obvious. She started all this, it was her idea to 'practice kissing' in high school, her idea to pop our cherries on my eighteenth birthday..."

"I thought that was Payton's idea?" Polly asked before I could mention the whole Polly crush admission and what she said to me moments before.

"Pop your cherries?" our mom mumbled.

"No, it was Joy's," I answered, then imitated Joy's voice. "'Oh, we'll all be eighteen, and we don't want to go to college virgins, and none of us have good prom prospects.' Then Payton ran with it saying we should make sure it doesn't hurt and at least we'd know it was with people who cared about us."

"But you don't think that was real?" Polly asked.

"I mean, it was, but I think it was mostly a mask for wanting some girl-girl action. Like, she's almost twenty-one and had a crush on a girl since she was fourteen. When did you know you were bi?"

12