Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of self sexual discovery.
4.2k words
4.62
21.2k
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers

Author's note: This is my first story submitted and it builds into the characters slowly. I think it sets the scene for future chapters. If you don't like a slow start before the heated story lines, then please look elsewhere. I believe in developing a character and following their story. My story includes sexually explicit material intended for adults only.

....

PE had just finished and we were back in class putting on our shoes preparing for the next class. English, it could be a lot worse. We were sitting on our chairs, busy tying our shoe laces when 3 boys walked into the room talking loudly. They stopped, dropping their jaws and stared at Mary sitting beside me. "What's up?" I thought, looking at the boys, not being able to see anything wrong. I looked at Mary who had the heel of her shoe on the chair she sat on and was busy working on her laces. Nothing untoward I thought as I crossed in front of her to get my bag. Looking at her again I noticed that I could see all the way up her legs as her uniform dress had fallen to her waist showing a small patch of pale blue panties between her thighs. I stood there looking at Mary surprised to see the centre of her panties had disappeared between her lips which were obviously bald. How come there is no hair? Why was I still looking? This was my best friend and I was staring at her front bottom, feeling, I don't know, shocked, surprised, naughty: excited?

"What's wrong?" Mary asked looking up at me. "Put your leg down your panties are showing." I whispered. She went scarlet putting her feet on the ground. I turned to the boys ready to tell them off when the teacher Mr McDonnel wandered in from the teacher's resource room. The boys rushed to their seats, still stealing glances at Mary whispering to each other. I was so angry. They should have turned their heads and looked the other away. What's the matter with them? Heck; what's wrong with me, I had stared as well. I blushed as I remembered her front bottom looking up at me. Hairless and a soft flesh colour. What was that tingling in the pit of my stomach?

....

My name is Rosey, a quiet girl being raised as an only child by my religious parents in a small town in New Zealand's north island. My parents are fairly strict. The harshest word that was ever heard within our home was gosh. Even the use of damn, or worse still OMG (taking the Lords name in vane) was enough to raise the hand of my father and the sharp tongue of my mother. Of course at school, I frequently heard a great range of uncouth words, most of which made me blush and say a quiet prayer to myself.

I am 18 and in my last year at high school. I love my parents, enjoy going to church each Sunday and the evening ritual of bible debate that we have after the evening meal had been cleared away. I don't have time or interest in thinking about boys or gossip at school and focused all my attention on studies. We weren't the wealthiest of families, so I wanted to get the best grades I could to make my future easier.

Mum would take me aside from time to time and talk to me about 'the birds and the bees.' But it was more embarrassing than informative and at the end of the discussion I was more confused than anything.

I was always taught to sit properly, not allowing anyone even accidently to see anything they shouldn't and certainly not to think about boys for fear of being cast into hell for ever. If I saw something that I shouldn't, I was taught to turn my head and say a quick prayer. When I got my first period, mum was stunned that I was so young and quickly took me aside and told me how to be clean and use a pad. She repeated, 'again', "that my 'front bottom' was never to be touched except for personal hygiene reasons. Anything else would be a sin and people would notice you have changed." As sheltered as my life is, I know of no other life, and I am happy.

Mary, my best friend, lived next door, went to the same church and is raised by similar god fearing parents. We were inseparable (when chores and parents allowed it). Being the same age, we studied, went to the same school, had most of the same subjects and always sat together at church, school lunch breaks and when situations allowed it. Mary was not an only child. She had an older brother Noah, who was at university in his final year of a 3-year course in Financial Planning.

....

English class took forever to finish. I found it really hard to focus, with my thoughts always returning to see Mary sitting on the chair. Each time the sight flashed through my mind, I got a feeling like tingling, butterflies, sort of nervous. Like before I sat an end of year exam. At last, the bell went for lunch break, I grabbed my bag and ran with Mary onto the field to our favourite place for lunch. Here we could see everything that was happening and study without interruption.

Sitting down carefully I grabbed out my lunch and started to eat my sandwiches quietly thinking of how to bring it up with Mary. "Why did she have no hair down there?"

"Rosey," she said punching me in the arm "where are you, girl? I said, Macbeth must have felt really bad that he couldn't even say Amen to the prayer."

"Yeah," I said, absent minded, rubbing my arm.

"OK, what's on your mind. You are certainly not here with me at the moment." Mary demanded smiling at me "Out with it!"

"Ah, I was thinking about you flashing the boys after PE. They were so rude not averting their eyes."

"Well you didn't look elsewhere either." Mary teased.

I blushed and looked away from Mary. "I; well: it's just that you were showing a bit more than just your panties. I could see your lips; and they were bald. What all that about!" I whispered as my blush deepened.

Mary burst out laughing, "Ah. Well that explains a lot. A few weeks ago I was passing Noah's room and heard him on the phone talking to one of his friends about Judith's bald pussy and how it gave her an amazing smooth camel toe. You know Judith, the cheerleader that used to date John. I must admit, that when I first heard him I thought what a sinful thing to do. You know removing all your hair. I was waiting for the bolt of lightning from God for thinking about another girl's pussy but it never came. So after a couple of weeks of thinking about it, I thought that I might try to tidy mine up a bit by pulling. You know the bikini line area so that I don't have embarrassing hairs growing outside my swimsuit. But once I got started I couldn't stop, it was kind of liberating. I was almost like my aunt Julie with Trichotillomania. Maybe it's hereditary this hair pulling." She laughed again.

"But don't you feel cold or wrong touching, you know, down there" I said blushing again.

"Nope. In fact, I really like it. It feels no different having hair and it's certainly easier to keep clean." She replied "And it's now, what I consider part of my personal hygiene".

"And so what was with the lips showing." I asked.

"I didn't realise. I guess it was PE puc that I forgot to pull out. I was going to do it before I went to class, but it started to feel rather nice. It was a sensation that I had never felt before. My panties rubbing down there." Mary replied. "I really felt funny someone looking at it though. There was a warm tingling feeling from here" she said pointing to her lower tummy. "And it seemed to spread lower. Around here." She said pointing between her legs.

"I got that same feeling," I said "seeing your lips and panties. Mum always said that anything about down there is sinful. But if it's a sin, why does it feel like a good tingling?" Over the years I had seen Mary naked many times while growing up, changing for bed, swimming or bathing together and had never felt anything like that before. Why was this so different?

"Can I tell you something that you can't tell anyone else?" Mary asked

"Of course you can" I replied, I am your best friend "You know that anything you say, will stay with just me".

"You promise?" she paused. I nodded my head, and crossed my heart. "Well, in the bath the other day I was just checking to see if there were any hairs that needed to be pulled, and I was opening my lips looking everywhere. I began to get those tingles again and an ache down there that was incredible. My lips started to swell a bit as I looked and moved them about. After a bit of this I noticed there was a little lump sticking out and I touched it. It felt so good that I wanted to keep touching it," she paused looking around "but it's a sin right?"

"You touched yourself? You played with yourself?" I replied in shocked disbelief "That is a sin." My mum had always told me that it was bad. But why did I feel excited at the thought of it. The tingling had come back in earnest.

"Please don't tell anyone" Mary pleaded.

"Of course I won't"

Suddenly the bell went signalling the end of break. We packed up our bags and headed back to class.

....

Mary had clarinet practice after school, so I waited till she had finished. The rest of the day I had been 'away with the fairies' as my father would say. I kept seeing those bald fleshy lips around her panties. Feeling that strange tingling in the pit of my stomach spreading between my legs. Praying that it would stop, I wondered what having no hair would feel like.

Going into a stall in the school bathroom, I looked down as I sat on the toilet, and looked at the long bushy hair growing between my legs, as I relieved myself I thought that was what God wanted us to look like. To protect what was beneath. But what would it feel like having no hair?

Reaching into my bag I removed the scissors from my pencil case and decided I could at least trim the hair so that it was shorter. When I'd finished and dried myself, I got a small amount of hair between my thumb and finger and pulled it out straight so that I could cut it, making my lips open, and close fast when the hair was cut. I gasped at the feeling of sudden movement of my lips, as a warm sensation flowed through my body. I slowly did it again and again and each time the sensation increased building on the previous. Breathing slightly harder, I felt an ache starting to build between my legs. My heart rate increased and noticed that my lips below were a little swollen. After several more pulls an involuntary moan escaped me and I could feel sweat beading on my top lip. My muscles were tensing. My thumb brushed against something. I looked down, and saw that most of the hair was cut to quite a short length, and there was a little lump at the top of my lips. "This is what Mary was talking about" I thought. I touched it gently, parting the lips around it. "Oh wow" I whispered, as I felt a bolt of sensations flow through my body and the ache had increased 10 fold. Looking and doing it again I noticed some clear moisture seep slowly from between my lips.

"Rosey. Are you in here?" I could hear Mary calling in the hallway. Oh heck, had she finished already? I stood up on unsteady legs pulled up my panties and looked at all the hair on the toilet seat and floor. I flushed the toilet and left the bathroom after quickly washing my hands. Glancing in the mirror, as I passed it, I looked a wreck. Hair messy, face red and mouth open. Worst of all, I felt a knot inside my body that I needed to fix. "Was that sin? I had just played with myself and people will surely know" I thought.

Rushing into the hallway I almost bumped into Mary. "There you are," she said "I have been looking everywhere for you."

"I had to use the bathroom," I replied. Can she tell I have sinned? Oh good Lord, what have I done? What'll mum think when she notices?

"We had better run or we'll be late for tea. You know how mum gets when I'm late." Mary said grabbing my hand running out of the school.

....

By the time I got home my panties were uncomfortably wet and the knot in my stomach had only abated slightly. The shame of the sin that I had just committed weighed heavily upon me and I said very little on the way home. What is this insatiable hunger? What is this ache? I need to stop the feelings that I have in my stomach. I tried to creep into the house and go up to my room without being seen. Mum will surely know what I have done, the sin would be written all over my face.

"Is that you Rosey?" Mum called out from the kitchen. "Dinner will be in 15 minutes. Go wash your hands and help set the table. I think it is your time to say grace tonight."

"Ah, Ok mum. Be down in a sec." I said as I closed my bedroom door behind me. Leaning back against the door and dropping my bag onto the floor, I quickly lifted my uniform and pulled my wet panties to the floor. I glanced in the mirror as I walked to my dresser to get a fresh pair and I caught sight of the girl in the mirror looking back at me. I blushed at sight of myself. I still held my uniform dress hoisted to my waist, I could see the skin beneath the short hair, and the clear outline of lips between my legs. I had never really seen them before and now they were clearly displayed looking slightly puffed, showing another set of lips within that I never knew I had. What is so sinful about them. I took a step closer to the mirror and could now see the little raised lump at the top of my lip that I had touched at school. Without thinking I slowly reached down and touched it again gently. Oh wow that felt so good, as heat and currents flooded my body. Why would it be there and feel so good if it was not meant to be touched. Is it like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden? No, I'm sure that it can't be a sin. I wonder if mum will notice.

"Rosey, are you coming to help?" mum called.

"Sorry mum," I called back "just got carried away with homework" I lied, quickly putting on a fresh pair of panties and walked to the bathroom to wash my hands. Joining mum downstairs, I said "Sorry Mum, I just got carried away with my homework. What can I do to help?"

Together we set the table and finished preparing the dinner. We sat at the table and they waited patiently for me to say grace. "Lord, thank you for family and friends. Thank you for times like these when we are together, to share in food, drink and relax. Please bless this meal, and all that it means. May the food nourish us, and the fellowship enrich our lives. Please, oh Lord, give strength to us sinners, so we don't fall into the wrong path. Most of all, may we always invite you into our homes. And into our hearts. Amen."

"Amen" mum and dad replied. "That was a perfect grace Rosey. Is there any reason why you chose those words?" Mum asked.

"No not really it just seemed to fit" I said with a smile. They had not reacted differently to me because of my sin. Maybe mum was wrong and it was not as bad as she'd said. Mary hadn't noticed either after school.

....

With tea eaten, the bible discussion completed, I said good night to my parents and told them that I was going to have a shower, do some homework and go to sleep. Going into the bathroom I took off all my clothes and stood in front of the mirror. I'm an ordinary girl. Shoulder length brown hair, size B breasts, 164cm tall and of slim build. I was just me. Slightly attractive I guess. Looking down I was shocked at the mess of my pubic hair. I laughed. All around my lips was short. In fact, very short, but the rest was long. Getting the scissors from the vanity cabinet, I set to tidying it up so that it had a uniform length all over.

After my shower, lying on my bed, I thought about all that happened that day. I'd seen up Mary's skirt. But why did that hold me where I stood, staring between her legs. The boys also stood fixed on what she was showing, which was wrong but also exciting seeing their big round eyes and flushed faces. Was it seeing their excitement, fascination and what, lust, that made me get that feeling? Again even now thinking about it I get that tingling feeling in my tummy. Could it be wrong that I was excited by the boys looking?

And then in the school toilet feeling my lips move, the feeling was stronger, better! As my mind ran over the events of the day, my hand slid down over my pyjama shirt until it was delicately on my stomach, just below my navel. It paused only briefly before sliding down until it made contact with the waistband of my shorts. My fingers pushed down against my skin to give it enough room to slide under the elastic of my shorts and panties. I held my breath as my fingers moved through my short pubic hair and eventually stopped cupping my lips, with the heel of my hand settling at the top of my lips. Where was that sensitive little lump? My fingers gently started to massage my lips. I could feel my breathing and heartrate quicken, indulging in this sinful act. But try as I might, I could not stop my fingers tracing circles over my lips. Down one side and up the other. Pushing a little firmer, my lips parted to allow my fingers to caress some more sensitive lips inside. My knees spread slightly, without thought, allowing easier access as my fingers slid lower and touched moisture. "Of course the dampness that I saw earlier in the school toilet" I thought. Quickly I removed my shorts and panties and slid them under my pillow and pulled the sheet up over myself.

My chest started to ache, my breathing harder and my heart feels as if it will burst out of my chest. Using my pointer finger, I slide my finger all the way down my pussy, separating my pussy lips feeling the silky texture beneath, now covered in the wetness coming from inside me. I close my eyes as my finger probes the opening I know is there. A primal moan escapes me as my finger enters and something pulls tightly on my fingers, begging for more. I slide the finger inside as far as it can go and gasp at the heat and sensation that radiates from between my legs. "Oh wow" I whisper to myself. I hear a wet, sucking noises as I slide my finger out and back in. Suddenly the heal of my hand bumps against the little lump that has grown. I have to put the other hand over my mouth as I start to cry out "oh my ...."

There is a knock at the door and it opens "Are you alright dear?" my mother sticks her head in "I thought I heard something."

"I'm fine thanks mum," I answer. Heck she'd heard me. Leave me alone, I need, more. I break out in a sudden sweat at being caught. My nerves are all over the place. I want, need something.

"It's a bit stuffy in here love," she says as she walks to the window and pushes it open a little, "this will help". She steps over to me and kisses me on the forehead "Are you alright love, you seem quite hot".

"No. I'm good mum thanks, just really tired. You must have heard me yawn." I lie.

"Ok dear, we'll see you in the morning." she leaves closing the door behind her.

Oh boy that was close, breathing a sigh of relief. I had not dared to move in case I gave away what I had been doing. Otherwise my mother would have had kittens, if she knew. I feel so guilty with no panties on and my finger still in me with mum in the room. Giving a nervous giggle, I lifted the sheet to let some air under to cool me down a little. There was a slight smell from the breeze as the sheets settled back down on me. A sweet and complex scent that I couldn't place. It was not unpleasant, but still noticeable. Now where was I, sliding my hand back down to my pussy.

I slip just a tip of my finger in me and then trace over my lips slowly. Enjoying the textures and sensations. It's like a sweet torture. I spread my thick outer lips apart and oh there was that little lump again begging me for a touch. So I gave it a little soft caress, and my breathing, my heart rate, my heat all over my body goes up a with a sudden lurch. I am so hungry for more, it's insatiable. I gave it another slight touch, then slide my finger down towards my opening, reaching in as far as I can. I was so wet it was easy and my wet was coming out of the opening. The sensation is indescribable. I brought a little of my wetness from inside my hole up to my lump and rubbed it softly up and down. Each swipe across the top was like a shoot of electricity coursing through my body. OH GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD. I could feel the wetness coming out of me and running over my back bottom. Quickly grabbing my shorts, I place them under my bottom. The smell under the sheet was a little stronger now. Placing my finger on the lump I noticed it was sticky, so I push my finger lower to get more wetness and draw it back up to my lump and rub it back and forwards. Up and down. I let out a soft moan. Although I was doing my best to be quiet, I could not help the small moans and whimpers that managed to escape. I began to squirm and push my hips against my finger. Putting my other hand down there I found I could slip a finger in and still rub my lump at the same time. Suddenly my body tenses, I hold my breath, and heat races through me as I feel, I don't know. Its exquisite. "OH!!" The finger inside me feels contractions and squeezing of my muscles in my hole and around my bottom. I hold my breath and shudder under the most intense feeling I have ever felt. "WOW," I whisper to myself as the contractions continue. Oh wow, as my body settles and my mind regains some sense of normality.

pinkrogue
pinkrogue
76 Followers
12