Discovering Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening continues.
3.5k words
4.82
3.4k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
164 Followers

I had given my first blow job and loved it, the evening continues........

Peter asked me how i felt, if i was okay, i smiled and nodded shyly. The truth was that i had really enjoyed giving my first blow job and having Peter cum on my face. I had never even touched another guy's cock, let alone sucked one before. Peter smiled at me as he told me that he enjoyed watching me licking and eating his cum. I felt myself blush as i told him that an urge to taste his thick, stringy cum just took over me. I still had some of Peter's cum on my face as i looked at him sat on the sofa, a huge smile on his face. I got to my feet and said to him that i was going to clean myself up and reapply my makeup, then told Peter to make himself comfortable and have a drink as i headed to the bathroom.

I felt wonderful as i washed the remnants of Peter's cum from my face, i smiled at my reflection in the mirror as i reapplied my makeup. The thought that i had made a guy cum excited me and i knew that i wanted to do it again. The thought of how the evening was going excited me and made me imagine going further, so i picked up a towel and some cream, then i rejoined Peter in the living room. I picked up my wine and sat down on the sofa beside him. He was fully clothed and quite relaxed, he told me that i looked very pretty and placed a hand on my leg. The fact that he called me pretty and referred to me as a woman thrilled me, my whole body tingled at every compliment.

We chatted and drank for a while and Peter stroked my tights. The conversation soon turned sexual and i started to get aroused again. I opened my legs slightly, this invited Peter to move higher up my thigh. It wasn't long before he had me so turned on that thoughts of wanting to pleasure Peter again took over my mind. As the urge got stronger i got to my feet and stood in front of him. Peter looked up at me as i started to lift up my dress, and slowly showed off my knickers.

With my dress up around my waist i stepped between Peter's legs. I looked down at him and asked him if he wanted me to pleasure him again. The huge smile on his face told me all i needed to know, but before anything happened, Peter told me to turn around. I did as i was told then felt a hand on my backside and heard movement behind me as Peter sat up on the sofa. As i faced away from him i felt his hands move to my tights, i loved how my body felt as he slowly stroked my legs. He made his way up to my lacey knickers and i closed my eyes, then I bent forward slightly as i enjoyed the attention Peter gave to my backside.

Peter stood up and continued to stroke my knickers, eventually he slipped his hand inside them. A few minutes later Peter turned me round again, pulled me to him and started to kiss me. It was obvious that he was very aroused, the kissing became very passionate straight away. Peter fumbled with his trousers as we kissed, it was the signal i needed. I dropped to my knees and pulled Peter's trousers and underwear down. Peter's cock sprung out, straight and hard, pre cum glistened on the tip of his helmet.

I wrapped my fingers around his firm shaft and without pause, i licked him like an ice cream. My tongue teased Peter's helmet which caused him to throb hard, more sticky liquid oozed out of the tip. I lapped up his pre cum eagerly, then took his helmet into my mouth. Peter gasped hard and was almost on tip toe as i continued to slide my warm mouth over his helmet. Peter whispered encouragement as i bobbed my head back and forth slowly, gagging every so often as his manhood hit the back of my throat.

After about ten minutes Peter pulled his cock from my mouth. I looked up at him, confused, and asked if i was doing something wrong. Peter shook his head and smiled, he said that he had to stop me as he didn't want to cum so quickly. He pulled me to my feet and told me how sexy i was again and that he wanted to explore my body further. He asked me if i would be happy for him to do so but he would understand if not. My body was buzzing and i felt i could trust Peter, i let him know i was happy and willing.

Peter called me a good girl and asked me to walk to the middle of the room. He stripped naked then walked over to me and stood behind my back. Peter began to kiss my neck, the sensation was incredible and made me gasp and pant. Peter's hands explored my body and made their way down to my tights again and i trembled with excitement at every touch. Then Peter whispered to me to get on my hands and knees, i obeyed immediately. Peter stood over me for a minute or so before kneeling down beside me.

Again Peter started to stroke my dress, he whispered to me calling me a sexy girl and said how nice my dress felt and how lovely it looked on me. My body shook excitedly as Peter paid attention to my backside once more. He slid my dress up and over my knickers. His hands slipped under my dress and touched the skin on my back, this produced a groan from me as shock waves shot through my body. The feeling of being touched intimately by a man for the first time was incredible, i panted and gasped and didn't want Peter to stop.

His fingers found my bra strap and Peter gave a little growl of satisfaction as he played with it. Gradually Peter moved his hands around to my chest and under the bra and fondled my hard nipple's. I arched my back and held my breath as Peter whispered softly to me. After a few minutes he stopped and removed his hands, then asked me if i wanted him to keep exploring, i nodded furiously and begged him to carry on. Peter called me a good girl as he turned his attention to my knickers. It wasn't long before i felt them being pushed down and my tights being stroked. Peter told me that i had a great arse as he squeezed each cheek, all i could do was nod back. He pulled at my tights, i think he wanted to see if i would stop him, but i didn't want to stop him.

Peter slid his hand inside my tights, his fingers gently gripped each cheek then gradually my tights were peeled back and my arse was exposed, but i didn't care, i wanted the feeling that flooded my body to never stop. Peter caressed my cheeks for a minute or two, then leant forward and kissed each one. I was instantly aroused as i let out a long groan, Peter kissed them again then gently nibbled each cheek. I thought i was going to cum as once again shock waves shot through my body. Peter got up, i was told to stay as i was, then he went to the sofa and picked up a cushion. He put the cushion on the floor in front of me and said that i should put my head on it and rest my arms, i did as i was told.

Peter took up position behind me again and once again started to kiss and gently bite my cheeks. I felt his warm tongue start to lick me and occasionally a finger would slip between my cheeks, again i think he wanted to see my reaction. With my face buried in to the cushion and my arse up in the air, i was happy and willing to let Peter carry on. I felt Peter grab my cheeks and pull them apart, giving him a good view of my tight hole. Seconds later i squealed and almost collapsed on to my stomach as Peter touched my hole with his tongue. He immediately apologised and asked if i was alright. All i could say was the word, 'wow', over and over again. Peter said sorry to me once more but i told him he didn't need to apologise, i looked over my shoulder and told him to do it again.

I pushed my arse back up in the air and begged him to lick me again. I didn't have to wait long, Peter grabbed my arse and began to lick my hole, i groaned loudly with every touch of his tongue. The licking became probing as Peter pushed his warm tongue against my twitching tightness. After a few minutes he stopped and i felt him touch me with his finger, again i didn't resist. The feeling of something cold being smeared over my hole made me open my eyes and i thought about stopping Peter going any further, but i quickly dismissed that thought and knew that i wanted to carry on.

As Peter started to add pressure against my hole with his finger, he told me to let him know if i wanted him to stop. I had my face buried in the cushion and mumbled back that i was okay. Peter pushed harder and firmer then suddenly, my tightness gave in and allowed his finger to enter me. I lifted my head and a little squeal left my mouth and i began to pant. Peter waited for a few seconds, he spoke softly to me as he encouraged me to relax, then slowly started to push further into me. He called me a good girl over and over until his finger was in me as far it could go. His finger felt huge inside me as he held it there. After a minute or so i began to relax and the feeling of being stretched eased, i was on my elbows and i slowly moved my head from side to side.

Peter began to pull his finger back a little then he pushed back in again, small movements at first. I groaned with pleasure as Peter began to finger me, deeper and quicker. It wasn't long before i felt myself relax and really start to enjoy the new sensations that took over body. The fingering continued and Peter offered me encouragement and told me how tight i felt. He told me that he was fingering my pussy, i loved hearing that. A continual groan left my throat as new sensations and waves of pleasure took hold of my body. Peter added more lube as he tried to insert another finger into me. I felt myself stretch again as Peter succeeded in inserting another finger into me, again i arched my back and gasped in air. Peter shushed me and called me a good girl several times. The pain subsided quickly as once again waves of pleasure flooded my body. Peter asked me if i was okay and i groaned a definite yes. I don't know how much time passed as Peter's finger's worked my hole but i didn't want him to stop.

Peter removed his finger's and let out a loud sigh, i looked over at him and asked if he was okay, Peter smiled back and said that he had to stop as he was getting turned on. I turned round and faced him, still on my hands and knees, and i said that i would be happy to give him a blow job if he wanted me to. Peter bent forward and kissed me, then said that my pussy looked lovely and he kept having thoughts of fucking it and that's why he had to stop. I looked him in the eye and said that i would be willing to let him have sex with me. Peter said he didn't want me to feel that i had to do anything that i didn't want to. I got to my feet and looked down at him, then i asked Peter to take my virginity.

Peter stood up and told me again, that i didn't have to do anything i wasn't sure about. I stood on tip toe and kissed Peter, then asked him where he wanted me. My dress was up round my waist and my tights and knickers were around the top of my thigh's as i waited for Peter to reply. I looked down at Peter's cock, he was rock hard again, my stomach flipped as i thought about it entering my pussy. Peter said that i should get back on the floor again like i was before with my head on the cushion. Nervousness filled my body along with a little fear of what to expect and i began to tremble slightly as i got back on the floor.

Peter positioned himself behind me once more, my legs were pushed further apart and i felt Peter's hands on my hips as he moved me to where he wanted me. Again i felt Peter smear more lube over my hole, i shut my eyes and rested my head on the cushion. Peter once again reassured me, he told me to tell him to stop at any time and to tell him if he was hurting me. I began to bite my lip as Peter touched my pussy with his cock, he guided the tip to my hole and started to push. Several times i felt his manhood slip up or down, Peter pushed me a little lower as he tried again and again to enter me. He called me a good girl and told me to relax, he spoke to me softly as he let me know that he was going to push his finger into me again.

Peter's finger slipped into me easily and i gasped as he moved his finger around in an attempt to stretch me a bit more. Once again Peter guided his hard cock to my pussy, his tip immediately found my tight hole and began to apply pressure. Seconds later Peter's helmet penetrated me, i pushed myself up with my arms and groaned loudly as pain shot through my lower body, i begged Peter to stop as my pussy was stretched by his helmet. Peter kept telling me to relax and said that the pain would pass. I shook my head from side to side as i sucked in air through gritted teeth. Again i begged him to pull out of me, Peter withdrew straight away.

I rocked back and forth on my knees as my pussy throbbed painfully. I apologised to Peter a few times but he told me that there was no need to, that everything was okay. After a while the pain subsided, i laid on my stomach and looked over at Peter, he was still naked. He smiled at me and said that maybe we should try again another night, that he didn't want to hurt me. I shook my head and told him that i was okay and that i wanted to try again, he asked me if i was sure as a big smile crossed his face. I got on my hands and knees and turned to face Peter, i kissed him as i reached for his cock. I broke the kiss and looked him in the face, his cock started to swell in my hand, then i told him to fuck me, then said please.

I got back in to position, head down and arse up and waited for Peter. It wasn't long before i felt him start to smear lube on my hole again, i was a little more sensitive this time, but i now knew what to expect. Peter again positioned himself behind me, then guided his manhood to my pussy and began to push. It didn't take long before Peter's helmet penetrated me, my hole stretched around his helmet. Peter stopped pushing as i gasped and groaned and waited for my pussy to relax some more. A few minutes passed before i told Peter to carry on. Very slowly he inched into me, he called me a good girl and said that i was doing very well as he inched in to me. When Peter was about half his length inside me he stopped and put his hands on my hips. I asked him to stay still for a minute as i held my breath and tried to relax my pussy. Eventually the pain eased and i whispered to Peter to carry on.

Peter started to withdraw, i panted and gasped as i clenched my teeth. Peter used very small back and forth movements for a while, then gradually he pushed deeper and deeper, he talked to me all the time and encouraged me. After a while Peter pushed his full length into me and stopped, he again called me a good girl, then told me how tight i was. The pain was gone, replaced by a strange and enjoyable achy feeling. Peter started to move his hips again, his strokes got longer and deeper and faster. The groans that left my mouth were forced out of me as incredible new sensations shot through my body. Peter would stop occasionally and tell me how good i felt on his cock and that he didn't want to cum so quickly. I felt incredible and didn't want the excitement to stop, i was happy for Peter to take his time.

It wasn't very long before Peter told me that he couldn't help himself and that he was going to cum. I felt Peter grip my hips firmly as he began to pump me faster, his words became groans and then i felt him stiffen. I knew he was close and i growled at him to cum inside me, and he did, just moments later. Peter groaned loudly as he gripped my hips hard and exploded inside my virgin pussy. He gave four or five deep hard thrusts as he shot load after load of his warm sticky cum into me. I begged him to keep cumming, to fill me up with his man juice, to make me a woman.

Eventually Peter stopped, he held himself inside me for a while as he pulled me back against his body. There was silence for a minute or so and i wasn't quite sure what i should do. I moved my hips and Peter growled at me to wait for a minute, i did as i was told, a huge smile on my face. Peter slowly withdrew from my throbbing pussy, his cock felt huge as he did so, and my tight hole was left empty. I lowered my head to the cushion and left my arse in the air as i took in everything that had just happened. I could hear Peter as he breathed heavily behind me and smiled at the thought that it was because of me.

I could feel my gaping pussy begin to twitch as the muscles began to relax and i felt something trickle down my inner thigh. I realised that it had to be some of Peter's cum that had oozed out of me and again i smiled. As i lowered myself to the floor i asked Peter if he was okay. Peter replied with a definite yes, he said that i was incredible and told me how wonderful he thought i was. He told me how tight and warm my pussy felt on his cock and called me sexy. Hearing him call me sexy thrilled me, i loved that he said that. I laid on my side and looked over at Peter and thanked him. I thanked him for being my first experience, that he had taken my virginity and also for the way he had treated me like a woman, and for being patient with me.

Peter got up and gave me the towel then sat down on the sofa. He said that he should be the one to thank me and that he was honoured to of been my first. Eventually i got to my feet, i went to the bathroom and sorted myself out then returned to the living room. I sat on the sofa and picked up my drink, Peter and i chatted for a while before Peter said that he had to go. He asked me if i would be happy for him to visit again and i told him that i would be very happy to see him again. He said that he would be in touch very soon......

Delia365
Delia365
164 Followers