Discovering Olivia Ch. 02

Story Info
Older man meets younger woman and his world opens up.
8.3k words
4.71
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

I was reclining in my usual spot at the harbor, reading and waiting for Olivia. I was sure my watch was broken because time stood still while my mind wandered. Liv and I had grown close faster than I anticipated; it was almost like the stereotypical whirlwind, movie romance. We began out relationship based on mutual attraction and sex and while that remains a constant, there was something growing between us, something far more meaningful. I desperately wanted to bring the subject up, but every time I opened my mouth Olivia seemed to sense it and she would change the topic. I had always been so careful to avoid relationships in the past but with her I found myself hoping that things might be different. She insisted our age gap didn't matter, but at the same time I knew it wouldn't be so easy for her friends and family to accept. I shuddered at the thought of her losing friendships and having to create a whole new set of friends while we were together, yet how many other couples did we really know who similar to us?

I'd decided in college to remain single, which allowed me to pursue my sexual desires. In my twenties that was pretty easy because I was young and there was the hangover from the hippie era, when free love reigned and men and women were open to more progressive arrangements. Women were readily available who also wanted a brief crazy encounter before they settled down. In my thirties, I added nice clothes and frequented more expensive artsy bars and found hot women who enjoyed experimentation. In my forties, I was now a seasoned hunter of this Serengeti but the creative, sexually open woman was in decline. In my fifties, I'd earned enough money and relocated to Florida to learn the laid back way of life where I could prowl in different game lands. Through acquaintances, I found my way into the swinging community and couples looking for a single guy to fulfill a fantasy or an older but still attractive woman who wanted some fun. In my sixties, I was coming to terms with the realization that my sex life might be coming to an end because younger woman thought me old and older woman primarily wanted me for my money. Then I met Olivia.

Liv was all I could think about. She took the place of my favorite pastimes, reading fiction, playing tennis, and cooking. My mind would wander down paths that only led to her, leaving me unable to focus on anything else. Whenever I wasn't with her, I felt a weighty pulling that redirected my thoughts toward her like a magnet. When we saw each other, she couldn't take her clothes off fast enough and even when she was naked it seemed like she still wore too many layers shrouding her perfect skin. I wanted her more than anyone or anything before in my entire life. Her face was that of an angel, her boobs were the epitome of femininity, her bare pussy was perfection, god those long thin legs but her ass was my dark mistress. I craved it.

"Rob, I don't understand what's happening to me," Olivia confessed one evening after a particularly energetic lovemaking session. It feels like I can cum so easily sometime just by looking at you. I don't get it, it's always been difficult for me but now its so simple, almost like magic. I'm cumming all the time." Sweat dripping from Olivia's freshly fucked body and it smelled like afternoon rain falling through spring leaves.

Rob, never knew a woman, who turned him on simply by existing. The way she looked at him, the way she touched him, the way she smelled, talked, ate, even the cute way she peed and wiped, made him want her more and he got hard just by thinking about her.

It was a typical Florida summer day, high 90's and heavy with humidity. Olivia returned from a five mile run just before the afternoon showers began. Sweat poured from her body, her clothing were soaked and dripping, her hair plastered to her head Standing with hands on hips in the entrance way foyer, she caught her breath and asked for water. Rob returned with the liquid, seeing the puddle of sweat on the floor he had an immediate desire for her. Olivia didn't or couldn't comprehend his meaning when he demanded she strip right now, and saw his eyes flashing with intensity.

"Rob be serious, I'm sweaty and nasty," she deflected. "Are you crazy?" His voice was low and demanding and he couldn't comprehend why she resisted. Didn't she feel the same urges he did?

"You don't understand, I need you now. I must have your dirty, sweaty body just as you are." he said through clenched teeth.

Olivia gulped the water. "I smell, I need a shower!" She could feel the heat radiating off her flesh and sweat rolling down her skin as she cooled down. Most of her recoiled in disgust at his desire to have sex in her current state but a small part of her relished that he wanted her. Her wilder, darker self, was drawn to the fantasy of being forcibly taken in this filthy state. She recalled a fantasy of being thrown naked into knee deep mud and repeatedly being pushed into the muck by the boot of her tormentor. She was thrilled by the idea of being roughly taken in the rear and never seeing her assailant. She hesitated for a moment before he stripped her and led her to the bathroom to be used and dominated.

Rob pulled her close once in the confines of the guest bath room. He roughly handling her tits pulling her nipples from her boobs and pressed his cock against her like hot branding iron. Their sweat and body odor ignited Rob's passion and lubricated their body movements against each other. A single hard thrust happened without warning as Rob drilled his cock passed her inner labia and penetrated her pussy. He inserted his cock all the way in, in a single motion. She felt a shiver inside from the feeling of being used and taken by this man.

"Your pussy feels so hot. If I don't keep moving it'll burn me," he breathed into her ear.

"You're...so hard, Rob. You could split me in two if you wanted." He withdrew quickly, then wickedly slammed back in. Olivia felt delicious, totally under his control but it was all over in less than a minute. Rob pulled out too soon for her and sprayed her ass with his cum. The intensity of what transpired between them suddenly caught up to Rob and he had to rest on the toilet cover.

"That was...so weird," she said smiling before straddled him on his lap. She liked what happened, as unexpected as it was and wished the encounter lasted longer.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"I'm okay, are you okay? What just happened? You've never wanted me like this," surprised that her sweaty and smelly body had got him so excited?

"Liv, I want you any and every way, even if you protest, I think, in that moment, I would have taken you."

"How am I sexy when I'm dripping in sweat?" His eyes said everything to her but he said nothing.

"I told you, you have to say it," she insisted.

"Liv, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm having a hard time controlling my desire for you because it's stronger that I've ever experienced. When you say smelly, I'm think bewitching. Your body just makes me want to do things."

"Oh, sweetie, you know Livy's here for you. My body is yours." They kissed and talked more, admitting to the feelings they were navigating. Weeks passed as they made love at every opportunity, just like their first time. Both cared and felt love for each other but neither was ready to put words to their feelings.

A few days later, Olivia said, "Let me just check confirm something with you... we're agreed we want plenty of sexual experiences because I've always imagined I could handle being totally open minded. In a totally free relationship where we're both allowed anything sexually, even with other people."

"I trust you," Rob said, giving her a kiss. "Trust is key.''

"Okay, this might be unexpected but I have this friend from work. She's in her fifties, divorced, and in desperate need of an ego boost. Translation, she feels sorry for herself and needs a good fucking."

"So your thinking we could be her medicine?"

"That thought crossed my mind."

"Are you sure she's the kind of woman that would even consider what I think you're proposing?'' Rob asked.

"I've no idea but she keeps talking to me about how she is lonely and no guys will pay attention to her.''

"So let me just say this out loud. You're thinking a three way with this woman will make her better dating material?"

"I think it will give her more confidence which she desperately needs," she replied.

"So a three way, have you ever gone down on a woman," Rob asked?

"Once, in college," she replied.

"You mean, Olivia Miller's dating calendar wasn't always filled," Rob teased?

"I wasn't always the perfect specimen you see now," she said smiling. "So do you agree I can suggest this to Ellen?" she asked.

Rob agreed and asked, "Why don't we have dinner first and I can be a naked waiter, making drinks, serving dinner, and being the dessert? It'll put things in the right mood."

"I like the idea. Our goal is to make her feel desirable and worthy of a relationship," she explained. "After a night with you, she'll feel attractive and maybe realize what she's been missing."

"Kind of like a sexual mission of mercy," Rob joked.

"I feel bad because she feels invisible and undesirable."

"What are the chance she'll think the idea is vulgar and repulsive?"

"It'll be the most exciting thing she's ever done but I'm guessing 60%," Olivia said.

Olivia cuddled up to Rob and said, "Well since you've been such a cooperative boy, you may have your choice of a blowjob or butt ride? I have my period."

"Butt ride. Your apricot ass is calling out its Sirens Song. 'Fuck me, Fuck me'," and Rob sang the last couple of words.

"It's always butts with you but I suppose I'll let it pass since you're so poetic," she said with a sweet laugh?

Rob loved her laugh; it was joyful and melodic. "I confess, I've never been so interested in butts until I met you. It must be your pert little ass. It's young, fresh and is very accommodating."

Olivia rolled to her stomach and arched her back slightly. Her butt crack separated, revealing a perfect pink, reverse twirl.

"Okay, my anus is yours, big boy. A little taste before the big game, Saturday," referencing their planned date to have anal for the first time. Rob's eyes burned with desire as he gazed at Olivia's exposed buttocks. He took up the bottle of lube and let it drool down the length of her anal cleavage. He slapped his hardened rod into the groove and was quickly enveloped in her cheeky softness, creating a sandwich of pure pleasure that encased his cock.

Rob's thrusts became increasingly harder, forcing his heavy balls to slap her pussy. Olivia twiddled herself quickly to an orgasm. After a few minutes of thrusting Rob shot cum across her back which was followed by a satisfying moan as he collapsed on top of her. The whole thing took but a few minutes.

A few days later, Olivia met Ellen at an upscale sandwich shop known for its salads. They ordered food and drink, finding a deserted corner to talk.

"Ellen, I've been thinking about your situation," Olivia began.

"Why worry yourself? You're young and shouldn't be burdened with such silliness. I'll manage, but it's truly unfair what older women must do for financial and emotional security," Ellen said with an air of resignation.

"Ellen, you're not old. All you need is a little confidence."

"Dear I'm 52, and past my prime," Ellen confessed sadly.

"Ellen, confidence and the opportunity for intimacy go together."

Ellen replied, "Of course, I lack confidence. My husband, Monty left me for a woman eleven years younger, the bastard! Who wouldn't lack confidence?"

"Would you like to find out if you still have what it takes?" Olivia asked cautiously.

"Find out what?"

"Found out about sex, what it's like to be with a real man."

"Of course, I'd love to have sex again...but reality doesn't allow for rose-colored glasses. If he can support me, I must swallow any demands he makes and generally that means cock."

"Sex doesn't have to be transactional," Olivia insisted.

"I don't even know what men want anymore," Ellen sighed regretfully.

"Allow me to give you a few tips on that subject," Olivia offered gently.

"That's kind. But the biggest problem remains, I don't have a man. Who am I supposed to have sex with?"

Olivia hesitated before saying softly, "That's exactly why I wanted to speak today."

"I'm not getting it," Ellen said with confusion in her voice. "And why are you whispering?"

"Let me explain," Olivia began. "You know about the guy I'm seeing, Rob?"

"Yeah, 62 years old as I remember," Ellen replied incredulously.

"Ellen, I chose him willingly and we have an amazing physical relationship," Olivia continued.

Ellen snorted derisively. "How can someone so old be anything but a disappointment? That's impossible."

Olivia bristled at her comment,"Take my word for it he is."

"Even if you're right, what does that have to do with me?" Ellen asked skeptically.

"Woman who are attractive and sexy have a lot of self confidence. You could be one of those women," Olivia said encouragingly.

"No," she sighed wistfully, "No men want me; I've been rejected enough times to know."

"Rob would go to bed with you," Olivia blurted out.

Ellen stared at her friend in disbelief for several second before saying, "ARE YOU SERIOUS? He's YOUR, boyfriend!"

Olivia leaned in and whispered "But he would go to bed with you, and I would be there for support," Olivia proposed.

"You're suggesting I have sex with both of you?" Ellen said unbelievably. "I'm no deviant," she said indignantly.

"Of course not but we hope to show you, how truly attractive you are," Olivia replied encouragingly.

"Is Rob, a swinger or something?" Ellen asked warily. "Does he have other young women he snares for his orgies?"

"Of course not," Olivia said quickly. "Although he's had partners in the past, he's only been with me of late. He's just like you; healthy, empathetic, and attractive. Ellen we're trying to help!"

"That may be so," Ellen conceded, "but why would Rob have any interest in me when he already has a woman like you? Now that's odd?"

Olivia smiled kindly and told her, "You need to stop being so suspicious. Rob knows the joys of being with an alluring woman such as yourself. I asked him to do this." Despite her doubts, Ellen mulled Olivia's words and they parted without any further plans. Days passed before Olivia again heard from Ellen. When she did, it was at Olivia's office on Friday afternoon but she still had real doubts.

"Olivia, can we talk?" Ellen asked as she stepped in and closed the door. She paced for a short time before finally beginning.

"I've been think about your proposal. I'm very apprehensive but it's not because of my looks or my ex-husband. Frankly, I have my doubts that anyone will genuinely love me," Ellen said, tears coming to her eyes.

"Ellen, you have to trust yourself and know your own value. Have faith in me when I tell you that men will be attracted to you, and you'll find love again," Olivia comforted her.

"Okay, Olivia, I'll try but I feel I'm playing with fire," Ellen said nervously. "I'm afraid what I'll think of myself, the day after."

"It will be better. Trust me. This won't be like anything you've ever done," Olivia reassured her.

"What exactly does 'doing it' mean? What kind of activities are we talking about?" Ellen asked warily.

"A threesome. It will be exciting and life changing," Olivia explained matter-of-factly.

"Sex is so... one-sided and not pleasurable for the woman, how can it be life changing," Ellen argued.

"That's not true, Ellen. Rob will make sure everyone involved is taken care of, trust me," Olivia assured her.

"It will be very pleasurable if you let yourself go."

Ellen hesitated, still uncertain of the outcome. "That's not been my experience."

"I'm sorry for that but Rob and I will do our best to make sure you're comfortable and cared for," Olivia replied. "We're thinking the night will start with dinner and having Rob serve us without clothes."

Ellen was surprised, "That sounds very unhygienic?"

"Ellen, come on, it's all part of the fun of the evening," Olivia answered. "And don't forget to shave everything off down there. Men love it when women are bare."

This really stopped Ellen in her tracks, "Shave everything off down there," she said articulating each word. "That's a bit extreme! I have never even trimmed myself."

"It's totally normal these days and I promise your feel more confident and attractive. Be sure to do it as soon as possible so the skin isn't sensitive," Olivia guided her. "The day of, you should treat yourself to a relaxing hot bath before slipping into something sexy at 4 pm. Start getting in the mood before we arrive."

Olivia and Rob had made plans to engage in anal sex themselves, the same day but the conversation with Ellen changed their plans. Instead, they arrived at Ellen's house for dinner at 6:30 pm. Olivia wore a black see through top with yoga pants, no underwear and heels, while Rob was wearing just an apron over his nudity and a overcoat. Ellen greeted them wearing a see-through black lace top, embroidered pants with numerous openings that displayed plenty of skin, high heels and many gold bracelets on her left wrist. Rob disappeared into the kitchen with the meal.

Olivia's plan was to eat dinner and be undressed by 8:15 pm.

Rob entered the living room with drinks for Olivia and Ellen, his arousal clearly visible beneath the thin apron he wore.

"I decided martinis were the drinks for today," he said. Ellen felt a wave of heat wash over her body as she looked at the growing bulge, and without hesitating she blurted out "May I touch it?".

Surprised by her own boldness, Ellen blushed and glanced away, only to be met with Olivia's knowing smirk. Rob left to fetch appetizers while Ellen hungrily watched his ass moved slowly from side to side, walking towards the kitchen.

"Does he look this good without an apron," she asked timidly and flushed with desire? Olivia smiled and leaned forward, whispering that he certainly did.

After dinner, Rob served coffee and a light dessert and then stood beside the dinner table with an erection that was hard to not notice, waiting for instructions. Ellen asked Rob if she could touch it, while mentally measuring his dimension and wondering if he would fit.

"Rob, Ellen is too bashful to say it but she wants you to remove your apron?" He nodded and slowly undid the strings of the thin cloth covering his torso, revealing an all over tanned, toned body and very rigid manhood.

"My god," Ellen exclaimed, the surprise evident in her voice as she examined his physique. "He's in such good shape. He doesn't look old and his thing is so big and hard. He'll never want me, why you're both so lovely. I can't compare," she said placing a hand over her mouth to hold back tears.

Olivia and Rob looked at each other in dismay, and Olivia took her hands to urge Ellen to her feet. She removed Ellen's top before she could object. Behind her, Rob gently cupped her bra covered breasts and Ellen felt sensations she hadn't experienced in many years.

In a state of confusion, Ellen recoiled in a mix of fear and desire as Olivia's soft touch and the Rob's hard grip on her breast left her confused. She'd never been touched like this, and she wasn't sure if she wanted it to stop or if she wished it could last forever. What person acted this way? There was no denying that desire was raging through her like an inferno, set ablaze by these two strangers. She'd never experienced, confronted or scarcely understood her own emotions. Is this really me, her mind screamed? Their touch was breaking down her long established sensibilities; and she indulged their actions hoping to make sense of the emotions and feelings inside her, even if it didn't make sense. Their touch was dissolving years of control and protective rationality; her foundations were turning to sand, so she indulged their actions hoping to make sense of things even if they didn't make sense.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers