Discovering Olivia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

"You're too kind. And you're quite beautiful yourself," he complimented her. Sam stood at five foot four, with a bob cut framing her pretty face. She had a slender build with thin legs, arms, and petite curves that only added to her charm. Her outfit consisted of white jeans, a low-cut black spaghetti strap top, and black heels. Sam seemed completely at ease in Rob's condo, as if she had been in this situation many times before and knew exactly how to handle it. Meanwhile, Rob was on his best behavior and feeling slightly tense, like he was trying out for the major leagues. Just then, Liv emerged from the bedroom wearing tight white spandex short, shorts and a blue t-shirt that read "I'm Dating the Man from Nantucket" in bold white letters.

"I love your shirt, Liv. How are you?" Sam embraced Liv and kiss squarely on the lips. It was clear that Liv was not the first girl Sam had kissed; she did it effortlessly, with intention and without any fuss.

"I'm glad you find it funny," Liv replied with a smile.

"So, which limerick are you referring to?" asked Sam. "There are quite a few."

Liv recited, "There was a young man from Nantucket...

Whose dick was so long he could suck it.

He said with a grin

As he wiped off his chin,

If my ear was a cunt I would fuck it," and both Sam and Liv burst into laughter."

However, Rob seemed annoyed.

"Very funny," he said.

"Oh, Rob, it's just a joke. Don't be such a downer. At least you come off with a big dick," Liv teased. The two girls continued to giggle.

"So, who wants a drink?" Rob asked, changing the subject. "Sam?"

"I'll have an Old Fashioned, if that's alright," requested Sam.

"Absolutely," Rob said. "Honey, what about you?"

"Just some white wine for me," answered Liv.

"Coming right up," Rob said as he went off to make the drinks. Liv gave Sam a quick tour of the house, making sure to show her the bedroom before they sat on the patio where the temperature was a comfortable 75 degrees and no humidity. Chilled shrimp and cocktail sauce were waiting for them as appetizers. Over the next couple of hours, they chatted and got to know each other better - laughing and playfully touching frequently, like old friends. There was an undeniable attraction between the woman that even Rob was aware of but he felt nothing but happiness for Liv.

"I don't know about you guys, but I think it would be fun to all play together," suggested Sam after several hours flew by and they had all had their fair share of drinks to loosen up the conversation.

"I'm definitely excited about the possibilities. What do you think, Rob?" Olivia asked eagerly.

"I can definitely see something happening," he replied. "Shall we discuss any specifics?"

Sam's words tumbled out in a rush, her excitement palpable. "Works for me," she said, her eyes sparkling with anticipation and looking at Liv. "What if you two come to my place so we can start by getting more intimately acquainted in my hot tub? I'll have some light food to tide us over - I hate eating too much while playing. And when we're comfortable, we can take it to the playroom I've set up in a bedroom. At the end of the night, you guys should come home and reconnect. I've found that always works best." She chuckled, a mischievous glint in her eye. "I'll be great on my own."

"It sounds...magical," Liv breathed, her voice trembling with desire. "But what about now? Sam, I'm feeling really horny."

"Save it, that will only add fuel to the fire when we are all together," Sam replied confidently. "Since you two are a couple, I think it would be best for me to be the center of everyone's attention. Do you mind? You guys don't have much experience with this, so it will take the pressure off. Just keep your hands moving." Her eyes flicked between them suggestively. "One thing I've always wanted to try is both girls on our hands and knees presenting our pussies to Rob and he alternates back and forth fucking us. That feels so hot to me." He turned to Rob apologetically. "Rob, I'm sorry but you'll need to bring condoms."

"Oh, wow," Liv murmured, her cheeks flushing with arousal.

"How does all this sound? What do you guys think?" Sam asked, a hint of anticipation in her voice.

"I'm not going to lie," Rob admitted breathlessly. "It's pretty intense. How do you feel about an ass job, Sam, then Liv can suck the end of my cock when it comes out? And if you don't have any objections, I'm really into eating ass and yours looks pretty tasty." He looked at Sam with dark eyes, thinking about her taut, firm ass and tiny pink bung hole.

"Wild, I like it," Sam said "You both seem pretty solidly together. I think this could work. One last test, kiss me, Rob." Rob leaned over without checking on Liv and gave Sam and open mouthed kiss they held for nearly ten seconds before both turning to Liv, to see her reaction.

"Super, hot," Liv said.

"Yeah, I think this will work out fine," Sam said savoring the feel of Rob's lips. One final drink was shared and Sam relayed some of her more unusual personal sexual experiences. Then she had to go.

"I'm so horny," Olivia moaned, her body trembling with need as she walked Sam to the door, arm in arm. "I can't believe you're leaving me like this."

"You're welcome," Sam said to Rob as they parted ways and winking at Liv.

The door closed and Liv and Rob practically ran towards the bedroom, shedding their clothes in a frenzy of desire. There was no time for foreplay, no need for preparation. Liv eagerly hopped onto the bed and spread her legs, ready and waiting for Rob.

"Rob, I need you inside me now," she said while he fumbled with his pants. Her words sent a jolt of arousal through his body, causing him to quickly get into bed and straddle her, kneeling. She wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth, eagerly licking and sucking at its head before engulfing it fully.

"Make it super hard, baby. I want to fuck you," he groaned, the sound of those words alone enough to make him fully erect.

"Suck my cock, baby. I want to feel it in all your holes," he urged, reveling in the way she expertly pleasured him. He reached full hardness is second then moved from straddling to between her legs. She adjusted the angle of her hips to allow easier access to her slick entrance.

"God, you're breathtaking," he breathed out, gazing down at her beautiful form beneath him. With one hand on her hip and the other on his own throbbing length and his right foot planted on the bed he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly slid inside the best place in the world. The sensation of being enveloped by the wet warmth of her pussy was like pushing his dick into a warm, jam-filled sugar doughnut - pure ecstasy.

He plunged deeper into her, his grip on her tightened, their bodies melding together in a primal dance constantly practiced for millennia by our species. The scent of their passionate lovemaking hung heavy in the air as they moved with increasing urgency - a symphony of pleasure reaching its crescendo.

The sensations coursing through him were electrifying, fueled by their intense conversation with Sam. Rob's hips bucked faster and harder, driving himself deeper into her until the impending release was all he could focus on.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. Fuck me hard with your giant cock. Make me purr like a kitten. Give me all you've got," she moaned. She loved being over the top in her compliments to encourage him. Rob could feel every inch of her body beneath him, and he had an overwhelming desire to consume her completely.

With one final thrust, Liv could feel the sparks of an orgasm explode just below her belly button and she got what she needed. Rob rolled onto his side, having ejaculated his cum inside her, to watched Olivia's body tremble from the aftershocks. When it was done she turned towards him, her breaths coming in slow pants.

"Let's cuddle under the covers," she purred, pulling him close. Rob kissed her softly before asking,

"Can I get a warm cloth. I'd would relish cleaning you up?"

"Not right now, sweetie. Just cuddle. You know what I need," she said in a whisper, her lips brushing against his ear. Rob and Olivia were discovering that they were the type of couple who relished these personal moments in the relationship. It wasn't about grand gestures or extravagant dates; it was the quiet, intimate moments where they could share and cherish each other the most. The dim glow of the bedroom lights cast a warm, golden hue across the room, creating a tranquil ambiance. As Rob reached for the remote on the bedside table to switch on a quiet blues playlist, Olivia snuggled closer to him, feeling their bodies melt together under the lightweight comforter.

Rob pulled Liv closer, their stomachs touched and arms and legs intertwined. He looked into her eyes with one arm wrapped around her waist, tracing gentle circles on her back with his fingertips. Olivia let out a contented sigh as she buried her face into Rob's chest, feeling completely with her.

Smiling, he whispered, "I needed you so badly. I was going crazy with desire for you."

"Me too, sweetie," Liv replied, nuzzling his neck. "Sam couldn't get out of here fast enough and all I could think about was being with you." The gentle melody of the blues music provided a background, adding to the peaceful atmosphere as they enjoyed each other's company.

"It sounded like she knew exactly what we were feeling," Rob said, his brows furrowed in deep thought. The conversation fell into a pause, a moment of contemplation as Liv leaned in and gently pressed her lips against his. In that simple touch, she felt an overwhelming sense of love and importance from him, their bodies intertwined in the subtle dance of intimacy. Olivia had no more doubts. She knew what she felt and this was affirmation.

For all her outward confidence and bravado, deep down, Liv struggled with doubts about her worth. But moments like this, filled with safety, tenderness and vulnerability, rebuilt her sense of worth. Rob was her daddy, her lover, friend and confidant. She reveled in the excitement of sex and the thrill of being admired, but more than anything, it was the emotional connection with Rob that she cherished most.

"I love when we do this," Olivia whispered, her voice a soft melody that only he could hear. "I mean, I adore the physical pleasure of sex, but it's moments like this -- just you and me quietly sharing this time -- that truly repairs my heart."

Rob pressed his lips to the top of her head, a passion for her built again inside of him. "Me too," he growled, his voice low and commanding.

A torrential Florida rain commence at that moment, pounding against the window and creating just the right ambiance of passion as they sank into each other's arms. T ime ceased to pass as they reveled in the simple pleasure of togetherness, finding solace and desire in the other's touch.

"Do you want to spoon?" Her voice laced with seduction, knowing the things he craved and the intimate closeness of their bodies.

"Yes," Rob breathed, his eyes locking onto hers as Olivia turned to face away from him. It was the one part she didn't like but she knew it was his kryptonite. He quickly pulled her closer, aligning her curvaceous backside to his rock-hard cock. His thickness would keep her cheeks separated and form a tight seal. The warm smell of her body rose between them pleasing Rob's senses. As he nestled himself against the warmth of her body, he couldn't resist trailing his hand down her spine until it rested on her firm buttocks. Gently lifting and positioning her, he felt a surge of pleasure as he placed his member between the fullness of her cheeks. This was home.

"Oh god, you can't understand how good this feels," he moaned, relishing the sensation of being trapped by her perfect bottom. "I mean its your bottom and my cock is in it."

"Aren't my breasts not enough for you? Don't you like them?" She teased playfully, knowing he loved all her curves but would be defensive.

"Of course I do," he responded eagerly, reaching around to grab a breast. It filled his hand and more. He squeezed and tugged at her nipple, marveling at its rich plumpness and ability to pleasure her. Her boobs were what made Olivia so irresistible - full and enticingly feminine, begging to be touched and tasted. While lavishing attention on her boobies, he moved his hips ever so slightly, teasing himself with the wet heat between her thighs before daring to brush his fingers over the cleft of her vulva. She jumped because her clit was still incredibly sensitive.

"You can't touch me there or I will melt into the bed," she admonished.

Olivia's mischievous grin turned wicked as she looked over her shoulder to Rob.

"You know," she purred, trailing her fingers along his arm and hand, "I think this cuddling thing might be your secret weapon."

Rob raised an eyebrow, a smirk played on his lips. "Oh, really? A secret weapon?"

"Yeah," Olivia replied with a seductive giggle. "I mean, what woman could resist this kind of charm? Most men just roll over to sleep or leave for the kitchen to eat." She leaned in and planted a teasing kiss on his hand.

Rob's chuckle was low and husky finding another millimeter to pull her into. "Well, it seems to be working on you."

Olivia pretended to consider this for a moment before giving in to another round of giggles. "Hmm, I suppose you may have a point." Her laughter filled Rob with contentment, knowing he pleased her. The music changed to a sultry tune that perfectly captured the essence of their relationship - a blend of eroticism, romance, and pure satisfaction.

In that moment, Rob couldn't resist the urge to tickle Olivia lightly on her stomach. She squirmed and giggled, trying to escape his playful fingers but he followed her every move. "You're ticklish!" he exclaimed with mock surprise. "I never knew."

"Stop it," Olivia gasped between laughter. "You'll make me pee all over the bed."

Rob immediately stopped, not wanting anything to ruin the perfect moment they were having together but called her bluff.

"Mmmmh, that sounds like something fun to try"

Olivia pouted playfully. "Stop it, dirty old man. You're cheating, mister! No fair using my weaknesses against me. You're taking advantage of an ingenue."

Rob leaned in and planted a tender kiss on her forehead, his lips warm and gentle against her skin. "I'll make you a deal," he said in a deep voice. "I promise to only use my cuddling power for good."

Olivia's smile was radiant as she nodded in agreement. "Deal, but only if you promise to keep cuddling me like this forever." The intensity of their love was palpable, and they both knew that the power of their connection needed to be their priority. They also understood that their feelings would have to be dealt with at some point.

Rob's ocean blue eyes sparkled with deep affection, reflecting the love he felt for Liv. "Forever sounds perfect to me," he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity and adoration. There were layers of meaning to his words that felt just right, a promise of commitment and devotion.

"Now, you promised and I've waited long enough," Liv said eagerly, snuggling closer to Rob on the couch. "You promised to tell me stories about your sex life."

A mischievous glint danced in Rob's eyes as he replied, "Tell you... uugh... tell you about my first real sexual experience with a girl."

"Do you mean the first time you had sex or just your first sexual experience?" Olivia clarified.

"My very first experience," Rob affirmed. "Okay then, my sexual origin story, my first sexual experience with a girl," Rob said pretending to make a big production out of it.

"Yes, that's the story I want to hear. Even if it's not losing your virginity," Liv said with a giggle, snuggling into Rob.

"Alright, but I have to warn you... it's kind of weird," Rob warned with a chuckle.

"Would I expect anything less from you," Liv said with a giggle, eagerly awaiting the strange tale about to unfold.

So Rob began the story. In high school, I lacked confidence, never had a girlfriend or went on dates. I was a virgin throughout those years, only occasionally kissing a girl. My v-card was permanently un-punched. My neighbor, next door was Laura's family, who was my age and incredibly smart but surprisingly showing signs of liking me. She always made the effort to talk to me whenever she was home from private school, however, she had not matured much in those years, possibly due to her intense gymnastics training.

One day in late summer, I ran into her at a local store and noticed that she suddenly sprouted nice breasts. They were somewhere between Bs and Cs and greatly enhanced her attractiveness, which was already quite good by her perfect legs and ass. I complimented her profusely, until she revealed she would be leaving for Princeton at the end of the summer to study math. L iv remarked on how impressive it was that she was so intelligent.

"I know," Rob said as he snuggled closer to Olivia. "That almost caused me to say goodbye and walk out but she kept touching my arm while we talked and we were laughing and enjoying each other. She suddenly blurted out that I had to come over tonight. She said we could order pizza, she had beer in the house, and her parents would not be home."

"Yeah, and?" Olivia asked.

"I said yes, of course," Rob continued. "She was a friend and I lived right next door. What else could I say? She insisted I come over at 7pm." He shifted his hips to remind Olivia of his firm presence between the cheeks of her backside. Changing his grip to the other breast, he nuzzled his nose into her neck before continuing the story.

"When I arrived at her house, she was dressed in workout Lycra stretch shorts and a workout top. I immediately could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs were so firm but still had a definite bounce when she walked around the house."

"I was just stretching to stay in shape," Laura told me.

"Yeah, you look like you could easily compete in gymnastics," Rob remarked.

"Thanks, Rob. That's really nice of you to say. Did you ever see any of my competitions?" Laura asked.

"No, unfortunately not."

"Well, maybe I can show you a few things tonight while we wait for the pizza." We ordered pizza and she offered me a beer and talked about our plans for college.

"You know, Rob, I always liked you," Laura said with a smile.

"I always liked you too. You're really cute," Rob replied.

"Do you think so?" Laura asked, her voice tinged with insecurity. "Guys never gave me a second look in high school. I was always just the nerdy Brainiac with no tits."

Rob almost choked on his beer. "Well, let me tell you, you look amazing now. I bet you'll have all the guys chasing after you once your at college."

A mischievous glint appeared in Laura's eye. "Hey, since you've never seen my gymnastics skills, would you like to watch me do some floor exercises?"

"Of course!" Rob eagerly agreed.

Laura led him downstairs to where she had set up mats across the floor. It smelled of girl sweat. She started off with some simple moves, but quickly progressed to more impressive back walkovers. Rob couldn't help but applaud as she finished her routine. She did a few more.

Feeling confident and playful, Laura turned to Rob. "You know what? I think these workout clothes are holding me back. Would you mind if I made things more interesting?" Her innocent request took Rob by surprise, and he barely knew what to say. Sure he had no idea what she was talking about but he agreed.

"Laura, you're the expert at this," Rob said, his voice barely above a whisper and cracking. He couldn't believe the stupid words that just tumbled out of his mouth.

"Your the expert at this?" She stood in front of him, seemingly unfazed by his awkwardness, and began peeling off her clothes. As each piece fell to the ground, Rob's eyes widened and his interest in Laura skyrocketed. Her body had been honed by hundreds of hours in the gym to perfect fitness. She had long blonde hair cascading down her back and piercing blue eyes that look right through him. Her skin was fair and flawless, like Chinese porcelain, and her breasts were perky and brand new, standing defiantly against the forces of nature.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers