Discovering Olivia Ch. 05

Story Info
Older man meets a younger woman and his world opens up.
13.2k words
4.44
2.7k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers

The softly flickering candles illuminated the sedate restaurant interior, setting the stage for Rob and Olivia's romantic anniversary dinner. Patrons who observed the couple, would see a lovely woman sitting across from an older gentleman, maybe her father, her delicate hands gently placed on her lap, a picture of femininity. She was finely attired in a form-fitting red dress which hugged her curves and gave her ample cleavage, suggesting the man was not a relative. A single sparkling diamond hung between her breasts, catching the light as she moved. Rob was seated tall and erect in his tailored suit, crisp white shirt, and blue paisley tie. Their looks were intense, a clear display of love for one another but true to form, Olivia also had a small smirk.

The couple's interior desires were in stark contrast with the refined scene within the restaurant. The patrons were oblivious to the battle of passions raging between the couple, she, wanting to publicly demonstrate their lust and he, tried to maintain dignified composure for the extent of their arranged evening. Olivia fidgeted with the napkin, while Rob was now deep in conversation with the sommelier, his eyes gleaming with excitement, discussing the merits of a Cabernet Sauvignon or Beaujolais. She imagined the patron's reaction, if they succumbed to their desires publicly. The act was thrilling to contemplate and Olivia allowed her mind the license to conjure the most scandalous scene, where Rob ravished her on the very table where they sat.

She was totally naked of course, spread eagle almost assuredly, propped on her elbows while Rob's hand mauling one of her large tits. Rob pants were around his ankles, using her boob for leverage and standing askew, to allow onlookers a clear unobstructed view of his cock bulldozing it way, in and out of Olivia's sodden pussy. The onlookers would hear the unmistakable thwacking sound of the two lovers bodies colliding. Olivia pussy leaked copiously, creating a growing stain on the pristine white tablecloth, saturation with her juices. A wicked smirk emerged, and Olivia wondered if the diners would find their licentious display shocking, or would they be secretly envious? The thought intriguing her and she couldn't wait for the rest of the evening to unfold.

"How would she ever get through this meal," she thought? And then her coital fever passed.

The couple sat smiling, looking into each other's eyes, politely engaging, experiencing love and adoration for each another. The clink of their glasses and the curl of their lips was a symphony, a language of their own that conveyed an unspoken understanding between them. In the dimly lit restaurant, they shared the intimacy of a meal as if it were an act of worship and in a way it was an offering of adoration from Rob to Olivia.

Each course was carefully savored, punctuated by moments of shared laughter and thoughtful observations. The oysters, with their briny liquor and tangy sauce, elicited satisfaction from each of them while they sipped from their cocktails. The main course, a succulent meat dish with a complex sauce seemingly bursting with flavors, was another triumph.

But it was the dessert that truly stole their hearts. Creamy fruit gelato topped with plump, ripe raspberries and a tart raspberry drizzle in delicate crystal glasses was a feast for their palate and the senses. Savored the spoonfuls, they locked eyes, silently communicating their appreciation for each other this evening.

It was a meal that transcended mere sustenance because it celebrated their love and companionship. Leaving the restaurant, hand in hand, they both knew this would be a memory they would cherish. They motored back to Olivia's condo to cuddled and watch their favorite streaming series before retiring for the night. Tonight they were content with a break, despite the earlier lurid thoughts. The evening was a grand success, filled with delightful food and a deep sense of contentment.

In the morning Olivia turned over to watch Rob who peacefully slept beside her. His gray hair was mussed and his hands were folded lightly across his chest. She noticed it thinning a bit on the top but thought best not to raise the observation.

"Such a handsome man," she thought. "Even first thing in the morning."

They had retired unclothed the night previous, as they often did. She remembered a reference to a "naked hug" during their conversation and was eager to understand it better. As she thought back on her time with Rob, she realized that she no longer saw their age difference as a challenge. The playful nickname "Uncle" had been dropped from her vocabulary as things between them grew ever more serious. What was once a joke, now seemed insignificant in the face of their unexpected love.

Rob had loads of energy and never discussed the typical topics of older people's complaints, like their pains, technology or the worst one wanting to use exact change. Rob had healthy eating habits, exercised and was conversant on many topics. Best, he made her feel safe and sex was always easy between them. It's not that he had an over active sexual libido but he was there when ever Olivia had the desire, and Olivia had the desire a lot. His own desires and interests mesh well with hers, consequently, they was lots of reasons to get naked and it was not lost on Olivia, that wearing clothes was unusual. Olivia even loved Rob's flaccid cock. It was quite appealing, nestled perfectly between his legs, the sight was enough to make her heart race. While his size was not overly large it was bigger than any other guys when it was hard. She had never experience another guy that did this but his entire package, including his scrotum would bounce side to side slapping each leg. His cock and ball sack sounded against each leg and she wondered why it didn't hurt to have his balls repeatedly hit his legs. She sometimes got lost in thought, imagining herself taking his whole cock down her throat, like a snake moving in concertina movement. In its soft state, he measured five and a half inches but when fully aroused he grew to eight wonderful inches of perfectly straight manhood. The smoothness of his skin and lack of any prominent veins along his length was capped with a distinctive mushroom head. It was a beautiful cock.

Olivia enjoyed practicing her oral skills so she could effortlessly take him into her throat in one motion. It was a secret pleasure that most woman never thought needed practice, but for Olivia, the ease at which she took him into her mouth was important. She could only imagine she might feel if Rob hesitated or recoiled each time he went down on her. She never wanted him to think she didn't want his cock. She loved fellatio. With other boyfriends it was a means of control. She needed complete control during fellatio. If a man push her head down to suck his cock or forced the blowjob, in any way, it would be over in seconds and never given again. For a man like Rob, who let it happen, he was rewarded with a sloppy, deep throat.

Rob was a different kind of guy. He never asked. He never pushed her to do something she didn't want. He never expected her to suck his cock but happily gave oral and made sure she orgasms with no expectation of reciprocation. When she sucked him, he made sure to warn her when he would cum so she could choose to pull off. Sometimes she did when she wanted his cum on her tits or face but she always wanted his cum. Consequently, she loved blowing Rob and was eager for his cum in her mouth, or other places on her body. The smoothness of his erect cock was velvet in her mouth, just like it belonged there. The shape was just what she loved and it was the prize of her chin pressed against his balls on the deepest stroke she relished.

"Olivia, what ever you chose, I know I'll enjoy. You decide." It was a quality she found very appealing. He could handle himself in any sexual situation. Their evening with Ellen was a case in point. He was in total control of the sex yet the perfect gentleman and made Ellen feel like she was the only woman in the room.

Rob stirred while she lay on her side observing him, her big tits lay stacked one a top the other. It never occurred for her to cover up because she wanted him to see her. Olivia waited patiently for Rob to wake up. She'd give him 5 more minutes and then "accidentally" poke him, she thought. Two minutes passed and she couldn't wait any longer. She nudged him, whispering.

"Rob...Rob."

"I'm awake. I wondered how much time you'd give me."

"I have to ask. It's been on my mind all night."

"It couldn't keep till breakfast?"

"It is breakfast silly. I have to know."

"Well, I'm awake but I really have to pee. I'll meet you in the kitchen. If we're going to talk I could use coffee first." They both rose and went their separate ways.

Rob dangled his semi-hard cock over the toilet and waited for the pee to make its appearance. He relieved himself then decided on a quick shower to wash the night from his body. He dried himself and went to meet Olivia, in the kitchen.

The rhythmic beat of his meat package slapping against his muscular thigh made a distinctive sound, and signaled Rob's arrival. Olivia couldn't help but notice the changes in his physique, over the past few months. His already lean legs looking more toned and defined, while his waist had slimmed from a strict diet of vegetables and protein, combined with a consistent routine of walking and weightlifting. What caught her attention most was his cock, always a source of pleasure for Olivia, it seemed even more attractive than usual, making her want to devour it whole. She sat at the kitchen table, one leg elegantly crossed over the other, sipping her coffee. Seeing Rob enter the room, she absentmindedly ran her fingers through her hair and pushed out her voluptuous breasts, unconsciously trying to make herself more alluring. She knew she was beautiful and was not beyond being vain.

"Get some coffee and sit down, sweetie," she said. He fumbled around the coffee pot and when he was finally seated next to her, she began.

"Last night you told me you wanting to be my boyfriend. I was a little taken back. I thought we both wanted to be casual about this relationship. Did you really mean that?"

"Definitely, I hope it something you want, too. I've really fallen for you, Liv and want to be serious and see if we work, rather than staying casual and miss out on something big."

"I just needed to hear it from you first. I didn't plan on falling for you either, but I have. I really have, Rob. You're constantly on my mind and I want you all the time. I mean I'm thinking about us having sex all the time. It may just be a serious crush now, but it won't be for long. I have a feelings I know will blossom into something more," Liv said.

"I want to be with you every moment," Rob confessed, a shy smile playing on his lips. "Last night was just the beginning, it felt incredible just doing something nice together. I feel like we have so much in common, yet there is so much to discover about each other." As they chatted, he poured himself another cup of coffee and cheekily took a piece of buttered toast from Olivia's plate.

"Rob, even if we feel this way about each other, I still want sexual adventures. Would it be something you'd be comfortable with, too?"

"I like what we've done together, so far, so I'd want to keep finding the right situation for us."

"That good, I like that. Let's keep working on this," Liv said. Rob smiled and kissed her.

"Robby, what are your thoughts on joining me for a sensual afternoon at the nude beach? Now I'm feeling really horny and would enjoy letting this feeling percolate at the beach. Wouldn't it be fun to walk hand in hand down the beach, basking in the warm sun and cool ocean breeze. Afterwards, perhaps we can indulge in a light dinner and drinks before returning home. I have a tasty treat for you. The thought of you eating me out makes me all warm and runny. Are you game?

"Sounds like the best day I could imagine, Liv."

"So, what, do I have to call you my boyfriend, now," she asked in a mock sarcastic tone?

"I think you do, Liv," he said pleased with himself.

Rob checked Olivia out and knew his luck finally paid off. He was with this beautiful, pleasant, honest woman who really liked him. It took his breath away seeing her in all her naked glory. She had thick lustrous lovely hair but mussed, parted in the middle falling to the middle of her back. Her arms and legs were thin, appearing like they could easily be snapped in two. Her "C" sized breasts were firm and they had just the right amount of hang, so they wobbled in that oh, so sexy feminine way. They looked quite large on her petite frame. Her "innie" belly button was seductively positioned on her flat stomach descending to a beautiful gap between her legs and the most inviting pussy lips. They were two puffed lips spread apart by the fat hood of her clitoris and two ruby red, inner labia lips. Her bottom was a wonder, small, firm and when she walked it would ripple with savoriness from the top of each cheek to the bottom. The wave would shoot across from one cheek and striking the other side before reversing the effect. She was impossibly sexy. Her face lovely, her boobs incredibly feminine and sexy and her ass made Rob think dirty and taboo thought but it was her slit that Rob found the most carnal and created the most lustful feelings. This he confessed to Olivia.

"Honey, I want you to know I adore your pussy and I can't imagine my life without seeing it every day. I thank the creator for its beauty and its eroticism. It's very difficulty to full describe the feelings I see you naked. I can imagine myself kneeling before you, in homage, kissing your labia so I prove my fealty to your pussy." It was the best confession of love Olivia ever heard.

"Rob, sweetie, I love you! I'm happy I can make you feel this way, now what would you like for breakfast?"

"What are you thinking?"

"A french omelet with cheese?"

"Perfect with tarragon and chives and another cup of coffee. I'll make chicken salad sandwiches for the beach."

It was a warm day and perfect for being lazy on the beach. They turned out a large blanket and then placed beach towels on top. As neither of them had swimsuits their clothes fell off quickly and there was relief and relaxation in being nude, again. The beach was already nearly full but they got a space between two other groups. One was a pack of college age girls and the other gathering was three couples. Olivia applied suntan lotion to her front but asked Rob to help her with the back side. Mostly this was a simple task but when I got to her ass, I asked her preference.

"All over," Rob asked?

To which she replied "Yes, baby, definitely? I knew that meant she wanted me to cover all the sensitive areas. Suntan lotion is a excuse for playing with Olivia's pussy and ass so I put a generous amount on her, covering her back and legs, while leaving the ass crevices for last. In full view of anyone who cared watch I massaged lotion into her pussy, individually rubbing her labia lips between my fingers to coat them, then her ass cheeks and finally her asshole. Rob had no hesitation in letting his fingers dip deep into her asshole to completely coat her. Olivia especially liked the lotion's slippery feeling between her cheeks. She spread her legs completely so my hand get to all her sensitive parts.

"Mmmh, that feels so good. Now I feel very yummy. Rob, its nice and warm, I think I'm just going to doze a bit. Okay, sweetie? You got enjoy yourself with the naked girls."

"Sure," I said and Olivia lay on her left side faced away from me with her legs slightly bent at the knee. Her ass was open just enough for me to see her asshole. The bottom half of her lips were completely exposed to me or anyone else. This morning had started out quite pleasant and it was shaping up to be a fine day, as I adored everything about Olivia.

At Rob's left, a group of young college girls were playing a game near the water's edge. There was a plain girl with a square body, a short girl with an oversize butt, an attractive tall Scandinavian blonde with big breasts, a gorgeous lean black woman with orange size boobs, and a young woman with an obviously enhanced plastic parts. Despite her young age, it was evident she had undergone numerous surgeries. Her nose was perfectly aquiline, her lips inflated like a blow-fish. she wore heavy makeup with long lashes and defined eyebrows. She had a slender figure and a large gap between her legs, drawing attention to her enlarged hanging labia. Her buttocks were full and round, but her hips were non-existent, while her large D boobs were rigid and motionless. She sported a deep mahogany tan offsetting her bleached blonde hair, her fake nails and painted toes topping the over-the-top appearance. It was clear she craved attention as she constantly laughed, acted dramatically, and posed for imaginary photo shoots on the beach. She may not have been a stereotypical Florida bimbo but she was well on her way to be one.

The couples on the other side seemed like nude beach veterans, and it was clear they were there to get turned on and provide a show. They were openly affectionate with each other, and the men's hands were not bound by any convention on any of the woman's bodies, giving Rob the impression they might be swingers. They had certainly played before. It was obvious they were here for the same reason Liv and Rob were: to partake in some beach-induced horniness. The local younger crowd had discovered this nudist paradise several years ago during Covid and that eventually lead to more risque behavior becoming acceptable, just not mentioned. Olivia and I got a little naughty with the suntan lotion into order to kick start our day and as a connoisseur of these antics, I wasn't complaining about either group.

Rob decided to take a stroll along the beach, leaving Olivia sleeping naked. She had rolled to her back so her tits slumped to either side and her legs exposed that delicious pussy. Rob tilted the umbrella to shade her from the sun before leaving. This particular nude beach was hidden by cliffs up and down the beach so sunbathers activities were shielded from observers. A walk up the beach meant any nudity or sex could not be seen unless you were on the beach. Rob got up and walked past the coeds to get a better look at the plastic bimbo. When she saw him heading her way, she went into posing mode, hands on hips, chest out, stomach in and a quick pull on her hanging labia lips to plump them up. Rob chuckled to himself at her obvious preening. Rob walked right past her without acknowledging her ornamental display, after all Liv was behind him on the blanket and she was the real thing. A real beauty with a lovely deep soul. Rob already knew how luck he was. Of course Rob still looked at the blonde in amazement and the outlandish steps people take to gain acceptance.

Rob walked to the water's edge tracing the shoreline and enjoying the cool wetness of the ocean on his feet. Something about a nude beach and walking in the sunshine with the breeze about you, was so liberating. Where else could you feel so free while watching naked bimbos prance about the beach. He would've loved to stop and talk to every naked woman to learn their story but maybe some other time. Nude beaches have the effect of making everyone open to conversation and honest with their feelings. Rob remembered one time, that he casually mentioned to some cute girl on the beach, he liked her lower back tattoo.

"You like it," she said? She turned around, bent over to give Rob a better look, a position she held for about 30 seconds and at the same time, gave him a great view of her pink asshole and her open pussy. Rob wouldn't have found it surprising if she allowed him to touch her pussy. It would have been perfectly normal on a nude beach.

MrHMiller
MrHMiller
26 Followers