Discovering Online Dating Pt. 02

Story Info
Elaine discovers online dating.
4.4k words
4.5
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is for entertainment purposes only and any similarity to persons living or dead is purely coincidental

Discovering Online Dating

2

That was an amazing night, young men have such stamina! It was getting on for 6am the next day before Liam finally left. Even my late husband never had that much stamina, not even on our honeymoon but I didn't feel 'loved'. Not that I suppose I expected to. I was about to say I felt used but that would be wrong, I used him as much as he used me. I'm not sure how I could express how I felt, possibly slightly guilty but that's probably due to what is considered normal in polite circles. Hell, I had just spent the night fucking an 18 year old hunk, not the 'done thing' for a woman in her forties but damn it felt good! I still had it!!

I slid out of bed at about 7. I ached in places I'd forgotten I had. Slowly I made my way to the bathroom. No shower for me today, what I needed was a good long soak in a hot 'radox' bath. I ran the bath, added the radox and some bubble bath then I just laid there and soaked, occasionally topping up with more hot water. As I lay there just relaxing in the hot, steamy water, I heard my phone ringing, I ignored it. 'Leave me a message' I thought at it (do you do that? Think instructions at inanimate objects, or is it just me?)

Eventually I ran out of hot water and the bath started to get cool, but at least I felt more human, not so many aches and pains and so I got out of the bath, dried and powdered myself, sorted out a nice snug tracksuit that I didn't mind being seen in and left the house heading for town. First stop was a chemist, I chose one some distance from home so there was less chance of being recognised. I asked to speak with the dispensing chemist in private and I was provided with some 'morning after' pills. As much as I love children I didn't want any of my own.

Next stop - coffee shop. Once sitting with a nice steaming latte I fished out my phone, no messages so I checked call history and was surprised to see Paul had tried to ring me, five times! Oooops.

I dialled Paul's number. It only rang once before it was answered, "Elaine! Where have you been? I've been phoning and emailing since last night and couldn't get hold of you. Are you OK? Is everything alright?"

"Slow down. Yes, everything's fine. Sorry I didn't hear the phone. I've been busy and I've not checked my emails yet. I had things to do in town today and last night I was far too busy for phones and email, and before you say anything, that would be your fault!"

"How could it be my fault? I'm back here in Cambridge."

"It's your fault Paul because you introduced Liam to me and he came around to my house last night and he spent the whole night playing 'hide the sausage'!"

I then had to listen to Paul laughing for a good minute or more before he could talk again. "Well, I never thought that would be the reason for you not answering your phone, but I suppose it's understandable you didn't hear it. I was just ringing to tell you I got the job at the university and I start next term. If you see or hear of any flats to rent could you let me know please? I need to start getting my stuff together ready to move. I simply can't wait to come see you again."

We chatted for about another half hour and then I went to my study and turned on my computer so I could check my emails, but first I had some shopping to do. I went onto Amazon and selected a tripod suitable for a camera and bought it but selected to have it delivered to Liam. Getting the address was easy, the house behind mine, a simple thing to check on google maps. I smiled to myself, he might be able to get some better pictures if he has a steady camera.

Next came the tedium of the emails. Delete all the obvious spam, no, I don't want bigger breasts, no I don't believe you're a prince and you need someone to look after your money, no, I don't believe I've won millions in a competition I've never entered. Ooooh here's an interesting one, log into your account you have won a prize on the National Lottery. Log in and find I have indeed won - £10 for matching 3 numbers.

Back to the emails, there's the one from Paul telling me about his job and search for digs. Here's one from Clive. He is suggesting I go with him to see a west-end show with him and what are my thoughts on bondage, have I ever? I laughed and replied with a little white lie 'No Clive I haven't, why?' I asked, do you want me to tie you up?

The next email I read was from Trev. This one contained links and attachments. I saved the attachments and followed the links. I now had open return tickets to York and a pre-paid booking for a two night stay in a four star hotel in the city, all I had to do was confirm my dates. The boy was eager, he must have spent a fortune hoping to get me to go up to York and see him. Should I go? It would be nice to get away for a few days and I'd never been to York.

I decided if Trev was prepared to spend so much just to meet me it would be churlish of me to refuse. But I also decided on taking a few precautions. I contacted my daughter and told he what I planned to do and gave her the details of the hotel plus a 'safe phrase', something that would sound innocent but would alert her if I was in trouble, I bought one of those high decibel personal alarms and a couple of cans o 'mace'. I was wanting to get a taser too but apparently they are illegal in the UK and classed as a 'firearm'. Still, what I had should be enough to fight off a randy university graduate if need be.

Before I could have second thoughts I let everyone who needed to know, know I was going away for a few days. I grabbed some clothes and put in an overnight bag, made sure I had my phone, charger and enough power on my phone. I grabbed a book to read on the journey and then made my way to the railway station.

The railways in the UK are nothing to be proud of, getting anywhere when you live in East Anglia region is such a rigmarole. In an efficient country you'd be able to hop onto a train in Ipswich and travel north to York, simple yes? No, to get anywhere from where I live you have to go through London, a journey south of about 90 miles arriving at Liverpool Street. Then to get to York you have to go to St Pancras station to catch the train north to York, the whole rigmarole taking around 6 hours.

I caught my first train just before midday and snoozed for most of the journey, I had travelled this line many times so there was nothing new to see, arriving in London I hopped on the underground to St Pancras, my train to York didn't leave till 2:30 so I had an hour to kill. I took advantage of a little cafe close by and had a quick lunch before catching my 2:30 to York. I selected a carriage that had seats with plenty of leg room and tables, I then settled back to enjoy the journey of almost 3 hours, lots of lovely scenery plus plenty of time for reading my book and enjoying a few coffees from the refreshment carriage.

I arrived in York at almost 5:30, got some directions from a local for my hotel, The Church Hotel. I booked into my room which was fabulous, a huge double with 4 poster bed in a very modern style. Dumped my bag on the bed, took out my laptop and messaged Trev. 'Surprise! I am here in York at the hotel. If you want to see me I shall be sitting in the hotel bar waiting for you.'

I was actually quite amazed when after just a few minutes Trev strode into the bar, a huge grin on his face as he strode up to where I was sitting "You should have called me earlier" he said "I would have took some time off, as it is I don't finish my shift till 7."

"I thought you were at university? I didn't expect you to be working."

"Student loans don't cover everything, I work part-time in this hotel to supplement my income and they gave me a real good discount on your room. Is it OK for you?"

"It's actually perfect" I responded "Far better than I was expecting. So what job do you do here then?"

"Whatever they ask me to do, tonight I'm down in the laundry room pressing sheets. Would you like to do something here in the Hotel till I finish my shift? The Hotel has a great gymnasium and a lush sauna that guests can use."

"I don't think I'm up for a gym workout tonight but I wouldn't mind a nice relaxing sauna, it's been a long journey and I'd like to just unwind for a while."

"Follow me!" he chimed and strode off. I hurried after him and he took me down to where the sauna was. Giving me a huge fluffy towel robe he introduced me to the Sauna attendant "This is my Mom's friend, Elaine." He lied, "Take care of her till I finish my shift please. Elaine, this is Becky, she'll make sure you get a good relaxing sauna." and then he was off, hurrying back to his work I assumed.

Becky smiled at me and gave me a wrist band with a key attached "Your locker is number 33, pop your clothes in there and I'll show you to the steam room"

The Locker turned out to be more of a cupboard where I was able to undress in privacy, slip on my robe and make my way back to Becky.

Becky showed me to the steam room, I went in and sat on the wooden bench that went around the room, steam was billowing around me but I was fairly certain that I was alone and so after a few moments I allowed my robe to slip from my shoulders and I just relaxed, sitting there naked and enjoying my sauna.

I must have gotten too relaxed for I dozed off and was woken by soft, tender kisses on my naked breasts. I lurched upright causing Trev to stumble back giggling. "Sorry," he said "But I've been longing to touch your boobs since you showed them to me in that photo."

"Maybe so!" I said, trying to sound very stern and disapproving, "But is that an appropriate way to greet a friend of your Mother? What would she say? What would Becky say? Where is Becky? Does she allow males to wander into a female sauna? What kind of kinky hotel are they running here?"

"Friend of my Mother?" He said looking confused.

"That's who you told Becky I was when you introduced me." I said with a teasing grin. My eyes were drawn to his body, such a strong muscular chest and all he wore was a towel wrapped around his waist.

He chuckled at that "Well it's all I could come up with at short notice, at least I didn't say you were my aunt or something weird like that. As for what kind of kinky hotel this is? It's quite normal, the sauna is unisex, the management makes no judgments but Becky and I have often walked in on guests getting up to naughty fun and I've often seen Becky joining in. She's bi and loves working here in the sauna." He moved closer, leaning over me so I pulled gently on his towel, making it drop to the floor. His arousal was clear to see and it looked much bigger in person. His head again lowered to my breasts, sucking and teasing my nipples whilst I cupped his balls with one hand and wrapped my other hand around his shaft stroking his erection, feeling it pulse and throb in my hand.

"This is so wrong" I muttered "Anyone could walk in on us. I think we ought to go to my room for privacy."

There seemed to be a sudden increase in the amount of steam in the sauna and I heard the tell-tale click of a door being locked. "You thinking about fucking a guest without telling me?" Came the voice of Becky through the clouds of steam. "You know I always get 'first dibs' on any sexy guests, even if they are a friend of your mother." Suddenly Becky was in there with us, she too was naked and before I knew what was happening her mouth was clamped onto my left breast while Trev suckled my right. I gasped as Beckies teeth teased my nipple, releasing my hand from Trev with the shock and sensuality of her nibbling. Trev then stepped over, straddling me across my chest, offering his manhood to be sucked. Obediently I opened my mouth and accepted his offered meat, my tongue swirling around his knob then sucking him deep. As trev shifting position made Becky move too, she went down lower and I gasped when I felt her tongue invade my pussy, she went to work on me using her tongue and teeth in a way no man has ever done before, she soon had me reaching orgasm, I screamed but no sound came out as Trev had his hard cock fucking my mouth.

After that first amazing orgasm Trev got off me and sat watching as Becky made me a quivering willing slut. Never in my life have I ever felt the urge to do anything sexual with another woman but here I was, laying naked with my legs spread wide moaning in ecstasy as Becky performed her magic. She moved around so her own sex was hovering over me in a 69 position and I raised my head so I could taste her. I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to see if she tasted as good as she looked and as I tenderly touched her smooth pussy Trev got behind her and slid his cock deep inside her and I licked them both, his shaft as he ploughed into her and her sweet pussy as it got wetter and wetter.

Eventually they stopped and got off. Becky looked at me, she smiled, her mouth wet with my juices "I hope you enjoyed your sauna, the showers are in the next room" She unlocked the door and left, I grabbed my towel and went through to the shower, my legs felt like jelly and I didn't know weather so be angry or happy. I admitted to myself that I had enjoyed what had just happened. Did that make me bi? Gay? I just felt confused as I showered and dressed.

By the time I got out of the sauna area Trev was nowhere to be seen, I asked Becky and she told me he had gone home to get washed and changed and would be back soon. She winked at me "See you later?"

"Maybe, for now I think I'll just go and relax in my room." I got back to my room, unpacked my bag, mace spray, klaxon horn etc. etc. and thought what a waste of time it was bringing that stuff with me. Feeling a little tired I slipped on my baby-doll nighty and got into bed.

I heard the tapping on my door but just ignored it. The tapping came again and I heard Trev's voice "Elaine? Room service". I suppose I must have mumbled O.K. or something because I heard the door open and close followed by soft footsteps up to the bed where I was laying with my eyes closed just enjoying the luxury of an Hotel bedroom. I was laying half on my stomach and I felt the covers being moved off me then I felt warm hands on my calves, gently massaging, slowly moving up to my thighs, then gently kneading my buttocks. I sighed with the pleasure of the gentle touch, moving slightly so he could move my nightie up my body, exposing my nakedness.

Very soon I was laying on my back, my nightie gone, my eyes still closed and warm hands were caressing my body. My nipples were hard and aching to be sucked and teased, the hands roamed down between my legs which opened to allow access, I felt fingers slip into my wetness and a voice said "Mmmm now aren't you just a horny, cock-hungry bitch?"

"You better believe it" I muttered "Now, you're in my room isn't it about time you 'serviced' me?"

I felt him climb onto the bed, I kept my eyes closed, I didn't want to look at his young features, I was imagining him as being my age or slightly older, it felt so wrong to be submitting to a university student. His hands grasped my wrists and held them above my head, adjusting himself so he could hold my hands there with just one of his hands, before I realised what was happening he had my hands tied above my head to the headboard and then he straddled my chest, I could feel his throbbing hardness between my breasts, he held my breasts around his cock and started to titty fuck. I wanted more than that. I wanted him inside me, I needed to feel him inside me. Laying with my eyes closed and my hands tied seemed to heighten my senses, I could hear his every breath, his every movement. As he moved down my body I felt his hard cock slide down over my stomach and down to my soaking wet pussy, I raised my hips to show my willingness, my readiness but still I gasped when he did shove his cock into me. There was no slow gentle entry, he hesitated at my entrance for just a moment and then he thrust deep inside me with one hard stroke, in just one movement he was balls deep inside me, my legs immediately wrapped around him, welcoming him in, pulling him deeper.

Even before he began to thrust into me I could feel him deep inside, I could feel his cock throbbing deep inside me. My 40+ year old body was reacting to this 23yr old hunk, relishing the fact that I was desired and lusted after by such a guy, so young, so virile "Are you wearing protection?" I asked.

"No hunny, I'm fucking you bareback tonight." he chuckled as he began to thrust into me with long, slow strokes.

"You'd better make sure you pull out in time then" I gasped as he picked up pace, fucking me harder and faster. With my legs still wrapped around him I matched his pace, thrusting my hips up to meet each thrust.

"Oh yeah baby, I shall pull out." he said as his powerful thrusts brought me to my first orgasm "But not just now." and I felt him thrust and tense as he shot his sperm deep inside me, spurt after spurt filled my womb but he didn't withdraw and I realised that he hadn't even lost his erection, he was still hard and horny and still deep inside me.

After a few moments of rest he began moving again. Fucking me with slow deliberate strokes, I couldn't stop myself from matching his rhythm again, our bodies were now slick with sweat and still I kept my eyes closed "You bastard, you didn't pull out" I gasped.

"That's right, and I won't be pulling out this time either. I'm going to breed you."

"No!" I gasped, my mind objecting but my body just reacted to him, working with him, matching him as he continued fucking me.

"Don't be silly Elaine, you knew when you came here that you'd be fucking me so don't try to complain now when I give you what you want." He semi withdrew so that his cock was still just inside me but he had now stopped moving. "Your choice Elaine. Do you want me to pull out, get dressed and go or do you want me to fuck you, even if it is bareback?"

I know what I should have said. I should have told him to get dressed and go, that would have been the sensible thing to say, what a mature, respectable lady should say, but my lust far outweighed anything my brain thought I should say. Opening my eyes at last I looked him straight in the eye and said "Stop teasing and just fuck me. Too late to worry about condoms now, just fuck me, breed me if you must. Just give me your cock, fill me, fuck me any way you want! And untie my hands, I want to ride you."

Once my hands were untied I was able to roll and get on top of him. Now I was in charge and I rode him, grinding myself on him, feeling him so deep inside me I was thrusting and grinding, using him for my pleasure, I was using every trick I could think of to make him cum, I wanted to drain him. My pussy was gripping him, milking him as I rode him and soon he was moaning and I felt him shooting deep inside me again. This time though he went flacid and seemed to fall asleep and so I tied him to the bed by both wrists and ankles. I let him sleep for a little while as I got myself a drink. I phoned reception and asked if room service could bring me some energy bars and drinks and "Would it be too much to ask if Becky could deliver the bits to my room if she's still on duty?"

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door, I opened the door and was delighted to see Becky "Room service, I'm officially off duty but as you're a special friend of Trev's and I enjoyed myself earlier I thought I would do this little extra for you."

"That's very kind of you Becky'" I said "Trev is sleeping off a little exertion at the moment but I wondered just how 'close' a friend he is to you? Is he a very close friend or just someone you have fun with without any commitments?"

She explained that they were more work colleagues than anything else and that they quite often had fun with lone women who stayed at the hotel. She stressed that these women were always willing participants.

12