Discovering Our Daughter

Story Info
Mom accidentally starts chatting with her daughter.
4.3k words
4.61
27.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kara, I am 39 years old and married to George. I was very young when we met and George was a lot older than me. Together me and George have a beautiful daughter Elsa 18.

I have always kept in shape and still have a nice body, if I can say so myself. I am 5'6 with long brown hair and blue eyes, I am kinda slim with a pair of 32C's that are still in decent shape considering nursing and age.

I and George used to have a very active sex-life, but work and just everyday stress has put a dent in it, and there is always one of us not in the mood, which means that we are totally out of sync sexually.

I had started watching porn on my phone, but lately had stumbled on a chat site where I've gotten stuck. In the beginning it was mostly men like George, and I masturbated while chatting with them. But for some reason I had started getting messages from younger girls hitting on me. It seems like having a nick with Mom in it was attractive to teen girls.

I had no idea.

Like most women I had experimented a little with girls in high school, but since I married George I have been with no one but him. Not even a kiss. And even though I was not sure, I highly doubted George had been with anyone else either.

He was just not the type.

George was a tall handsome man, 12 years older than me, but in good shape. He was 6´3 and a regular at the gym. I had a feeling he got out all of his sexual frustration working out. He was still very handsome and even though we had our problems, I still really loved him.

As usual when I was sitting chatting messages started coming from a young girl, she called herself TeenSlut and I don't know why but I answered her and after a while we were chatting.

At first there was nothing sexual, we just talked, and she told me about herself, she seemed like such a sweet girl and I had a lot of fun chatting with her. But the whole time, it felt like she was hitting on me and I don't know why but I told her I was a lot older than her, and a married mom.

She just laughed and said that she knew and that was why she was chatting with me. Then she asked me about my family and I said I had a girl her age, and she asked some questions about her. Like was she sexually active and did she date someone. I didn't know what to say, I was just honest and told her I was pretty sure my daughter was active, she was that age and anyway she was very pretty. For some reason I told her that when I did laundry I had a few times found cum stains on her clothes, like on her tops.

She had laughed at that and said that she would be so embarrassed if her mom found anything like that. I asked her if it happened a lot that she had cum stains on her clothes. She told me was still a virgin but it happened kinda often that she sucked cock at parties.

I don't know why but I kept thinking of Elsa, was she the same, did she give head at parties.? I had not at her age, but then again, I was not very far from being a mom then and married.

Times really did change.

Then she told me that the reason she had contacted me was that she had a fantasy of having sex with a woman my age. I might be naive and sheltered but I did not expect that. I'm sure I gave her a really lame response, I really have no idea what I said, but she just kept talking about having sex with me and maybe I was interested. Was it ok if she sent a photo?

I told her I was not comfortable sending one back, but sure if she wanted to I would love if she sent one. Well, she did, and it was a nude photo.

She had cut off her head so it was only her body but it was gorgeous. It looked younger than her age, but having a daughter myself who had developed later I was well aware that someone's body did in no way say anything about their age. She told me was 18.

She looked short and was very slim, with small round breasts, my guess would be 28A with small pink nipples. Her pussy was totally bald, something that seems to be the thing for young girls today. I used to have a bush until me and George started watching porn, and he got me to shave a landing strip. Then when me and Elsa had gone swimming together I saw that she was totally bald too. And she had even commented on me being hairy.

"Mom, no one has pubic hair anymore", was the words she had said. So I had shaved and never felt really comfortable with it, but predictable George had absolutely loved it.

I told TeenSlut that she had a very nice body and that I hadn't expected a nude photo. She said sorry kinda half heatedly and asked if I wanted to see more photos. Before I had a chance to answer she sent a few more, all nude. She was very beautiful and had a small very nice butt.

She even spread her asshole open in one photo. Something I had only seen in porn.

We kept chatting and after some prompting I described my body, and she told me I sounded very sexy and that she really liked that I was shaved. She felt that women my age that shaved were very sexy. I asked her if her mom shaved, and she said she really hoped so.

I don't know why but I saved the photos, and every time she sent a new one I just automatically saved it before I opened it. So when she sent the last three I did as usual and saved them before opening, and when I did I got a shock.

In the first one she had blurred over her eyes with a thick black line, but you could still see the face of a very cute young girl with a big cock in her mouth. The cock looked so big and offensive in her small mouth and at the same time it was incredible sexy.

And then I opened the next one.

It had the same black line over her eyes but you could see more of her head and her long dark hair. Again she had a big, really big cock in her mouth, but a lot deeper this time, but you also saw another cock next to her face just waiting to enter her small mouth. It was very sexy and I could feel myself getting really wet.

I had never thought of teen girls, and to be perfectly honest I almost never thought sexually about females in general. And here I was looking at a very sexy teen girl sucking two cocks at the same time.

And then there was the last photo.

I don't really know how to say this.

The cocks were gone. It was just the girls face. She was smiling big for the camera and her face was covered in cum, it was dripping from her nose and her lips, and she had some on its way down into her eye and a lot in her hair and on her cheeks. And she looked so happy.

And there was so much cum.

Did I mention that there was no black line over her eyes?

There was nothing at all to hide the girl's identity.

That is why there was no question at all that I was chatting with my daughter Elsa.

"Did you like to see me covered in cum?"

We had kinda been chatting dirty for a while, but suddenly I just sat there frozen.

What was I gonna say?

What was I gonna do?

So of course I just closed the computer and walked away. I know it was rude and sudden, but I panicked.

Well, at least I now knew that my daughter was sexually active. And she liked older women.

She liked me.

Or who she thought I was.

And I had touched myself while chatting to her.

My own daughter.

I had a lot to think about.

......

For several days after that I pulled up the photos on our computer and touched myself. I knew it was wrong, very wrong but I just couldn't help myself. She was so beautiful, so sexual, and the fact that she had hit on the woman she thought I was really turned me on.

To see our little, sweet daughter with cocks in her mouth and enjoying it, was too much. I started masturbating to her photos everyday.

When I got home from work the next day George was sitting going through our finances on the computer.

Or so I thought.

I was just about to go in to him and say hi when I heard the slapping sound of my husband jerking off. I peaked in and on our screen was Elsa with a cock in her small mouth.

I wanted to be angry, and I was jealous, but I had no right.

I was just as bad.

I wondered how he had found them. Probably looking for some insurance papers or something.

He clicked over to the photo of her face covered in cum and I heard him grunting as he came.

I quickly sneaked away and slammed the front door before calling "Honey I'm home!"

......

This could not go on. I masturbated to Elsa everyday, I had even gone in to the chat again and looked for her.

Not really sure why.

Maybe to get more photos.

Maybe to masturbate with her.

This needed to stop.

When Elsa came home I gave her a few beats and then I went and knocked on her door. I really didn't know what to say or do. I just knew I had to do something, for the sake of my own sanity.

She opened the door and let me in, while I knocked I had formed a vague plan but I forgot about all of that.

Elsa was in the middle of changing clothes. Not that it was something that should make a difference, but I was not the same person I was a week ago.

Seeing my young daughter in only a pair of small see through thongs and a tight white t-shirt made me forget everything. I sat down on the bed and looked at her.

She was so sexy, so beautiful. I loved her small body, her tiny breast, fully on display in the tight t-shirt. Her bald pussy in her tiny thong, the small but perfect hips.

Her face.

Her full lips.

The small and beautiful mouth.

I was crushing on my own daughter.

This did not work, I was getting nowhere, I was confused, scared and horny.

"Are you still a virgin?"

"Mom!! Why are you asking that?"

"I don't know. We never really talk anymore, and I miss you. You grow up so fast."

"Not fast enough", she said and looked at my tits. I have always been very busty and got them very early.

I looked at her and down at my tits.

"Oh honey, your tits are beautiful. You have a perfect body."

Elsa blushed. "Mom!"

"What? It's true."

"Guys like big tits."

"Well, there is more than guys out there."

"Like what, men?"

"Men definitely likes small tits, trust me. But I was thinking more of females."

"You think I should date girls?"

"I'm just saying, maybe keep your options open", I smiled at her and thought how comfortable she was standing there in front of me with almost no clothing.

"You are funny, mom."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"I have, but, I don't know if I wanna talk about it."

I looked her, let my eyes linger over her body. I couldn't stop it.

"I was with some girls when I was a little older than you. It was fun. But since I met your dad it's only been him."

"Omg too much info mom!"

"Come on, hun, it's just us girls here. Have you never done anything with a girl?"

"No", and she blushed with her whole body.

"Do you look at other girls in the shower?"

"I do."

"Well, do you wanna be with a girl?"

"Yes, I do", she was quiet for a long time. "Boys are easy, I know what to do there, but girls... it's really hard", she looked at me and looked really worried.

"Well do you wanna try?"

"What do you mean?"

"You could kiss me and see how it feels, maybe that will make it easier?" I had no idea what I was talking about and the words I said made no sense.

"I don't understand....", he words trailed off.

I patted the bed next to me. "Sit down."

She sat down and I leaned in and kissed her. Just a soft but long kiss on her lips, no tongue. Her lips were so full and soft and tasted of vanilla.

"Thank you", she stammered and just sat there.

I leaned in again and kissed her, I opened her mouth and our tongues met. She was a great kisser and I saw her closing her eyes. The kiss lasted for a long time.

I moved my head back and looked her in the eyes, I touched her lips with my fingers and slowly moved one into her mouth.

"You are a great kisser honey, the boys who get to make out with you are lucky."

She sucked lightly on my finger and said "They just want me to suck their cocks", she froze and quickly covered her face with her hands.

"Omg omg, I'm so sorry, it just came out. Omg!!"

I started laughing, "Now we are getting somewhere", I touched her full lips again and let the hand trail down to her small tits.

"Do you like sucking cock?"

Her face was so red now, it was adorable. She let me touch her breasts and said "I actually do."

"Honey I do too and your dad has a great cock."

She just laughed out loud. "Mom!"

I continued, "I love when I can feel him getting hard in my mouth, it's such a special feeling to feel him grow."

She looked down in her lap and said quietly "Is dad big?"

"Yes, he is, but I love that."

She looked up again, "Kiss me again, mom."

I really kissed her this time, we let our tongues play and tasted each others lips, we bit, we sucked and I let my hand glide down to her pussy. I touched her outside her thin panties, I felt her warmth, her wetness, her wonderful bald pussy.

I knew it was wrong. But I also knew there was nothing I wanted more.

She spread her legs for me while we kissed and I let my hand go inside her panties. Her pussy was so wonderful, so small, so smooth and tight. I let one finger glide in between her lips, she was wet and warm.

Elsa moaned in my mouth and pressed her pussy against my hand. I let one more finger glide in and slowly started fucking her. It was the most erotic thing I've ever done. Tasting her mouth while fingering her young pussy, I felt like I was vibrating.

We were still kissing but I whispered into her mouth between biting her lips. "Do you only suck cock, or do they eat your pussy too?"

She squirmed on my fingers and moaned. "Only... cock.... sucking."

"That's what I thought, take off your clothes."

She did it quickly and laid down on the bed. I sucked her small breasts, and slowly down over her belly and down to her pussy. It smelled like sex and moist and woman, I took a deep breath and kissed it.

I licked her pussy lips slowly, sucked on them, before I moved my tongue in. It was the best taste ever and I played with my tongue inside her.

Elsa moaned loudly and her hands grabbed the sheets and held hard. I reached up with one hand and put three fingers deep inside her mouth. She sucked them greedily and I kept eating her pussy.

When my fingers were covered in her saliva I moved my hand down and stuck two fingers inside her asshole while tonguing her pussy.

She arched her back and almost hyperventilated and moaned loudly. I slowly fingerfucked her incredible tight and pink asshole and started sucking her small clit.

I could feel she was really close now and moved my fingers out of her ass and back into her mouth. She licked them clean and when they were good and wet I moved them into her pussy. First two, and then three and eventually four fingers. I was stretching her young pussy and after a little bit I even got the thumb in. My god she was tight.

She was loudly grunting and screaming in pleasure. She pushed her pussy hard on my hand and I let the whole fist go inside her pussy. It looked and felt absolutely amazing. I carefully fucked her with my fist while she orgasmed pegged on my fist.

Elsa whole body shock and she started crying loudly. I still had my whole hand inside her tiny pussy and started to pull it out. She was all sweaty and wet from tears and pussy juice. I leaned down and kissed her all over.

First her gaping pussy, then her belly, then her tits, her neck, her ears, her hair and eyes and nose.

And finally her mouth. I tasted her ass on her lips and tongue, I sucked her mouth and closed her eyes with my lips.

She was the most beautiful thing ever, and she was fast asleep. Her cunt still gaping.

......

The next morning I sneaked out of bed while George was sleeping. I opened Elsa's door and walked in. She was sleeping soundly and the room was all dark.

I knew it was crazy, what I was doing, but everything had changed and there was no way I could go back to how it was before.

I wanted more.

I wanted to see more, feel more.

I wanted to be more.

When I was next to her bed I sat down carefully and looked at my daughter. She looked so peaceful and so gorgeous. So sexy.

I carefully kissed her on her lips. They were so soft and full and still tasted of vanilla.

I kissed her again and she opened her eyes. I sucked her earlobe and whispered "I know you are TeenSlut."

Her eyes opened fully, and she was about to say something but I put a finger over her lips.

"Come I want to show you something."

She sat up and I took her hand, and we walked out into the hallway. Her hair was loose, and she wore no make-up and a simple short nightie. I took her into our bedroom, and she looked confused at me.

I moved her up to the bed where her dad was sleeping. I took off his covers, and she stared at his cock.

"Omg mom! It's massive!" she turned to me with big eyes. "How does it even fit in you... like anywhere?" she giggled.

"I want you to feel it grow in your mouth."

"Wtf mom! How much bigger does it grow?"

"Let's find out", I moved her hand to her dads giant cock and nudged her closer.

"Come on TeenSlut, suck your dads cock."

She gave me a huge smile, bit her lip and crawled up in bed. She bent over George's cock and held it in her small hand and it looked even bigger between her fingers, opened her mouth and let the head slide in between her lips.

Slowly, slowly she took in more of her dad's soft cock in her mouth.

I could see George starting to wake up, but I had woke him up like this a lot before we kinda glided apart, so he just assumed it was me.

"Mmm, baby, that's nice", he still had his eyes closed and just enjoyed having his cock sucked.

I could tell he was getting hard because Elsa had less and less of it in her mouth, but she was great, she really tried.

When he was fully hard he let his hands go down to her head and grabbed her hair in his hands and started pushing his cock up, harder, deeper.

Elsa started coughing, and he was about to look up when I sat down over his mouth. Without thinking, he started eating my pussy and I almost started giggling about him having no idea who was sucking his cock.

I had sat down, so I was facing Elsa, I wanted to see her with George's 9 inches in her small mouth. You could tell she had given a lot of blowjobs, but she was still really struggling. But she was a total champ, and I was so proud of her.

Getting George busy with my pussy had slowed down his face fucking, which was nice for Elsa who for a while had been gagging wildly. His cock and belly was covered in her saliva and her tears were running down her face.

But watching her handling her dad's cock was so beautiful and such a turn on, that George didn't have to do much with his tongue to make me cum.

I climbed off and kissed him deeply. He looked at me confused and I whispered in his ear "Do you wanna fuck your daughter? I saw you jerking off to her."

He looked up and Elsa looked up at the same time. She looked so young and beautiful, she had most of his cock in her mouth and it looked massive there. She tried to smile but couldn't.

George just nodded and looked confused but happy. Elsa took the cock out of her mouth and laid down on her back with her legs spread.

"Daddy, please be careful it's my first time."

George actually looked scared, but I could also tell he was so turned on he was about to just shoot all his cum in her face.

But he laid down on top of her and very gentle penetrated her pussy with all of his 9 inches. She moaned so loudly and even had a small orgasm just by having his cock in her.

George let her get used to it, and then he slowly started fucking her. She was moaning and yelping, the giant cock was really filling her. And when he upped the pace she started pushing against his cock with these loud grunts.

"Mm fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

She was completely gone now, her eyes had rolled up, and she just moaned and begged. "Fuck me, yes, more, fuck me dad", I think my husband didn't wanna cum yet, he wanted to drag it out, so he stopped.

12