Discovering Swinger Lifestyle Ch. 02

Story Info
My husband started wanting the "fetish" of seeing me.
3.9k words
4.13
24.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5 - Two Exhibitionists... A Bi-sex Show on the Dance Floor

Clearly annoyed, Peter withdrew from me, although he had me positioned to get his cock in really deep. He wanted to please Brooke, so he listened and obeyed her, thinking that the next time, I was not going to escape being fucked like a whore.

Brooke turned to me (while we were both putting back on the clothes that our two hot males had so eagerly taken off of us) and said, "Let's liven up this Dance Hall Alice... I'm going to ask the disk jockey to put on a song I like and we are going to do a striptease for everybody here!" The idea surprised me so much that I didn't even have a chance to argue with her.

In addition to the four of us, the room, currently filled with soft music, contained three more couples.

It did not take her long to speak to him and she requested the song, which he agreed to with pleasure.

Brooke took my hand and we stood on either side of one of the dance bars, facing each other. She whispered to me that we were going to repeat that number that we used to do before I married Phil.

The music level dropped and the DJ announced us, "Dear friends, I want to introduce you to Brooke and Alice, who want to offer a striptease number for to all of you!" He added, "Let's hear it for these two sensual beauties!" Everyone applauded my friend's initiative, and even the PR girl from the first room came in to see us...

With the first chords of Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On", the scene changed completely. We started giving each other short kisses on one side of the dance bar, and then the other.

A waiter had brought two chairs to the stage for our performance. After the kisses, we began to caress each other, while I unbuttoned the Brooke's dress and she, raised and lowered the top of mine showing and covering my tits again, doing the same with my ass, which showed and covered again, until both dresses ended on the floor and we were only in thong stockings and heels. We moved our bodies and caressed ourselves to the rhythm of the music, with deep sensuality.

She sat in the chair with her legs spread, and with her finger invited me to sit on her, face to face and chest to chest.

We played a lesbian game between the two of us, which I had loved to do with her in the past, on those naughty nights we had shared together.

Standing up again, Brooke stood behind me, swaying our bodies to the beat, while she lowered my thong, first to the knees and then to my ankles, at which point I turned around showing my seductive and round as. It was time to take hers off too, so, I flexed my legs, and as she sensually moved her hips, I lowered it, right down to mid-thigh, kissing and licking her wet pussy, which still smelled of Phil.

In that position, my pussy lips showed between my buttocks next to the hole in my ass, for everyone's viewing pleasure, moving it as if asking for a cock. I finished lowering Brooke's thong and she took her feet out from inside. Without touching, we gathered our thongs, and exchanged them. We ran them through each other's hair, and over our bodies.

A waiter had two men's hats in hand, and at our signal, he threw them to each of us. We put them on with sensual slowness, intertwining our left and right arms, both of us naked and facing our audience, and like the song says... leaving our hat on!

As the last chords were played, we strutted around several times on the dance floor, displaying ourselves together, our asses and pussies alternately. Ten seconds from the end of the sensual song, we stood facing our improvised audience, and were sure they had enjoyed our little "number".

At the end of the song, we leaned over greeting everyone, so that they could see our tits swinging. We turned around and spread our legs into a 'V', and once again offered them another bow; but this time with our backs, lowering our heads to the floor, so that they could enjoy the view of our pussies with our legs apart. That ended our exciting "show", that I didn't know we were going to do, and in which Brooke remembered our youthful, mischievous games together.

We picked up our scattered clothes, and while we were walking with our partners, the other three couples got up to congratulate us on our show. Of course, they took advantage of the moment to give us good kisses and many caresses... and we did not know them from Adam! But we both liked to feel how they touched our ass, breasts, and pussies... all very exciting, wow!

After chatting a bit with the other three couples, Brooke said, "Well, excuse us two a while... we need to go to the little girl's room to make ourselves beautiful again, ha ha..." So, we started off with our clothes in hand. Someone handed me a note.

I showed it to Judith and she laughed. "Calm down Alice, that's Michael, the exciting boy I told you about! I didn't realize that he was here... Surely, he has been watching us from the corner that overlooks the other rooms. What a ballsy guy!

While we were reading it, another came to Judith, and since it was still Michael's writing, he almost ordered, "I want you two in 15 minutes in the dark room! Send Alice in first, and have her write a note for your partner and her husband, that they will find you bot already inside, and that they should try to look for you in the dark... It will be a very exciting game! I will be close, very close to you, especially this hot bitch Alice!

As we read the note I was personally surprised by his impudence, and that guy was starting to bother me with his mystery and games. Judith just opened her eyes, because of Michael's daring, and started to laugh. "I already told you Alice, that Michael is always full of surprises, and does not usually show his game until the end... It's exciting in a lover... and it's great!!

Pressing me she said, "Come on Alice - make yourself beautiful and get ready... If we are lucky and he wishes it, he will show himself to us in the dark room!"

Although I really wanted to play, I hated that he treated me with that male arrogance, so I said to Judith very seriously, "Go, I am not going to play games with that guy!... I want someone who presents himself truthfully and seduces me!"

"No Alice, you're wrong! That is precisely his best asset, his way of dominating his foxes... That halo of mystery is what puts everything in place and fun, I assure you... We can (or you can) only enjoy with him... When I told you that he was a "very special" man, I was not exaggerating, and if you don't play along, you will regret it! You are going to miss out on incredible experiences and situations at his side! Come on, don't be proud or a party-pooper; let's see if he shows up and lets us play a role in his game... It's going to blow your mind Alice, that guy! He is very unique in these kind of domination and submission games... I myself have enjoyed them like a real bitch, following his instructions and playing for him! As much as we try other men, we are not going to find anyone else like him! And slapping me on my bare ass, she finished off her plea with an exhortation, "Being married has made you very prudish, ha ha! Now let's go!" she said trying to hurry me up.

With some reluctance, and still annoyed by the orders of the mysterious Michael, since I was not at all accustomed to being handled to someone else's whim, I ended up getting sexy, putting on a clean thong, as tiny as the previous one. When we finished dressing up, I took a pad of yellow Post-its out of my bag and wrote for Phil, "We will be in the dark room... You can look for us there among the other people... I hope you love the game! Alice."

6 - encounter with the mysterious Michael in the "dark room"

Upon leaving, and before entering the Dark Room, I gave the Post-It to one of the waiters, asking him to give it to the man who was waiting for me, giving him the description of Phil, who was still in the Ballroom.

With Brooke in front and me behind, we crossed the black curtain and entered the room. At first, we hardly saw anything due to the contrast of the exterior light. We stood by one of the walls, waiting for our eyes to get adjust to the darkness. It seemed that there were quite a few people in the room due to the moans and silhouettes that we were already beginning to glimpse.

We began to walk among those who frolicked on the ground and went deeper into the room. It didn't take long for me to feel some hands inviting us to join their group sex games, but we continued to move deeper.

A totally naked man, with an evident erection, got up and put his hands on Brooke's hips. He groped her and asked if she wanted to join the orgy; without speaking, I saw how my horny friend bent down and began to suck his cock. Boy, what a resounding yes!

While watching Brooke sucking the stranger's cock, while stroking and holding his tight ass, he unbuttoned her dress to access her tits.

I felt another man groping to my ass and wrapping his arms around me, making me feel his hard cock against my pussy, so I let out a soft, "Ohhh... ohh...!" And in one of my infrequent, cheeky responses, I raised my arms and asked, "Am I detained, officer?... Why do I feel your gun pointed at me?"

The big man whispered in my ear, "Can I search you, sweetie... Will you be armed too?" I replied, "You can search me officer; I hide almost nothing. Everything is in plain sight!"

That big man did not speak further, and after raising the dress to my waist, he slowly passed his big hands over my thighs, until he reached my thong, which he slowly ran his fingers over, while whispering to me, "I am going to have to search under that thong I guess to make sure you're not hiding anything... Very thoroughly!" His hands slowly moved up my sides to the top of the strapless fitted dress, which he lowered with both hands. He started feeling my tits as if weighing them, playing with them and checking their size.

At that moment, I didn't even feel like I was married, nor did I even think of Phil. Before, when Peter was already going to fuck me, Judith's naughty girl routine prevented it. Now I was ready and needing a man to put his big cock inside of me! Without a doubt, the Dark Room was the best place to enjoy a few good cocks discretely; so moving my ass, I pressed it skin against skin, against that big man's cock, while he played with my tits.

After playing with my nipples, he descended with both hands, and with one he moved to the back thread of the thong, and pulled it down, till it dropped to the floor. With the other, after bending in a little, because he was quite tall, he placed his thick, hard cock between my thighs. I felt how the head of his cock glided over my anus, and made my skin stand on end, and also how it rubbed against my pussy lips, where it felt hard and wet.

Without further ado, since I was horny as a bitch and wanting to be fucked hard, I turned around and knelt in front of him, grabbed his cock and stuffed it into my mouth with relish. It was big and thick, no doubt a beautiful cock that I could just barely see in the dim light.

With my hands, I started to play with the two perfectly shaved big balls and lick them, sucking his cock again now without hands, while he guided my head with his hands and moaned with pleasure, feeling my mouth squeezing his beautiful cock. My tongue was exciting his thick shaft, while he whispered, "Oh, yes!... You suck well!... Please do not stop... Oohhh... It is so good!"

I imagined that this stallion would take time to cum, because for sure, it had not been long since he had already done it. I wished he was inside of me, hammering my pussy! I was already craving cock, so I stopping sucking it and, looking at him with wicked eyes, I told him, "I want you to fuck me!" I released him and I lay down in front of him with my legs spread open and flexed.

I did not have to repeat the invitation, because the big guy, kneeling in front of me, and resting his hands on the mat that covered the entire floor, buried his face in my pussy, pulling back the tiny thong that I unzipped to remove it completely. So as not to lose it in that tangle of bodies and semi-darkness, I tied it as a bracelet to my wrist.

With his hands on my thighs, he lifted my legs up and while he kept me open and exposed to the pleasure that awaited me, he buried his mouth in my pussy, lapping it, sticking in his rough tongue very deep inside my vagina, as if he was fucking with it.

With his tongue playing with my sensitive pussy, I bit my lips, so as not to start moaning too soon, while he continued to give me great pleasure, sliding the tip of his tongue from time to time to my asshole, which was lubricating and dilating with excitement.

While he was still eating my pussy, another stranger began to caress my tits and then went on to kiss my mouth with deep passion, while still playing with them.

It didn't take long for that great bull to place his hips between my legs, a movement that I saw because the other stranger was biting me. I felt his thick cock begin to make its way into the depths of my pussy, until I felt completely fill me. Once inside, he full-filled me with his beautiful cock, much fuller than with Phil's. I knew he had it all inside when the base of his shaft collided with my pussy lips, and his nuts were pressed against my anus.

As soon as the other man left my mouth free, for us both to breathe both for a moment, I whispered to my bull, "Oh yes... Ohhhhh, fuck me hard and deep, like a whore, I need it!... it drives me crazy to feel full with your big cock!"

My words made my "Bull" start pumping me faster and harder, making my whole body and my tits sway with each thrust of the great stud, while I could hear the banging of both our genitals... whap! whap!... whap... I begged him, "Don't stop! Give me more... Keep going... Keep going... Fuck me hard!"

The one who had been kissing me gave me his cock to suck, something I did with pleasure, while the other male drilled my anxious, pussy hard!

Now I could only make guttural sounds with my mouth full of cock, mixing the sound of my blowjob "Slurps... Slurps... with that of the fucking that drove me crazy! I could feel that big cock fucking me... Mmmm... Mmmm!... Slurps!

I couldn't take it anymore, and the bull that was fucking me moved as my body as it tensed, and the contractions of my strong orgasm shook my entire body. That made him double the thrusts, and I felt as he also tensed, and filled the condom with his hot cum...

My fucker was still inside of me, so that I continued to feel my pussy full, and the one who I sucked off, took his cock out my mouth, while I caught my breath. Aahh, aahhh, aaaaahh! He started to masturbate and in a few seconds, I saw that he was going to cum. I opened my mouth, sticking out my tongue to receive his hot, sweet semen, and he pleased me, shooting his jets of cum in my mouth and then all over my face and glasses, surely leaving me with an exciting appearance of the quintessential slut, with my face covered with cum!

I didn't know where Judith was; I had lost sight of her, but it didn't matter... She was sure to be as satisfied as me.

When I recovered from the fuck that these two men had just given me, I looked towards the entrance curtain, to see my husband and Peter coming in. I wasn't sure I wanted to see him though, and I wasn't sure I wanted them to find me, because I was enjoying other partners. I always had him, and it was fun, not always fucking the same man.

As they were still adjusting to the dark upon entering, and since the room was very large, my cuckold whispered looking for me, "Alice... Alice, are you there...?" Not responding and trying to position myself so that others would hide my silhouette on the floor (where we all seemed almost the same), I also took off my dress so that they couldn't recognize me by it. I left lying in a corner.

Not far from me, I thought that I saw Judith, surrounded and well attached to three guys, while she was on all fours! I went over there and yes, it was her.

When she saw me by her side, we gave each other a passionate kiss, long and with desire, while the two of us ran our hands over each other's bodies, exploring ourselves.

The group that Judith was in had 5 or 6 people, with four men and now me. One of them lay on his back with his hands behind his head, inviting me to suck on his cock. My face was still dirty with semen from the previous blowjob, and I wiped it off with my hand, so that it did not drip on the floor. I got on all fours, and with my back to where I had last seen my husband looking for me, I started to suck that pretty young man, who had a slimmer cock than the bull that had just fucked me, but still very hard and long.

I start licking his full length, dedicating my mouth also to his balls that were also hard. Then I started to suck it, getting more and more length of his cock every time I sucked, trying to fit it to my mouth and try to get it all inside... slurp... slurps... slurps... mmmm... it was delicious, a young and hard cock, for my pleasure!

After a few minutes, enjoying the texture and the sweet pre-cum liquid of that young male, he put one of his hands on my chin, and said, "I want you to ride on me... I want to feel as my cock enters inside you, beautiful and naughty... please... I want us to fuck together!"

I looked at him and he was handsome, slim and very young, but attractive. So, like a cat, I was climbing upwards; He looked back at me with desire, while caressing my arms with his hands.

I played with his navel and kept going up, while I licked his chest, then his neck, while his pelvis moved looking for my pussy, and with the head of his cock, he brushed past my labia, looking for my wet pussy.

I kissed him with desire, with a lot of naughtiness, while I lowered my pussy in search of his hard cock. I could not see who it was, but someone took it and put it at the entrance of my pussy, at which point I dropped onto his rock-hard stake, not being able to repress the pleasure that it produced, and moaning with pleasure, "Oooooohhhhh!" I felt how that young man penetrated me very deep, while I continued kissing and rubbing my tits against his almost hairless chest.

Beside us, my friend Judith was on her back, her legs entwined on the back of another man, who was fucking her hard. She was moaning like a fox.

The handsome young man and I fucked a few more minutes, with me lying on top of him, feeling how he tried with the thrusts of his hips, to get his cock into me as far as possible.

Determined to make it easy for him, I sat up and with my legs flexed, I began to fuck him, who with his hands on my hips, accompanied my movements, hitting my pussy against his groin with each new penetrating motion.

Beside us, I heard Judith cum like a whore between loud moans, although her guy had already cum (I had heard him... And his groaning cum had made me hornier still and want to fuck that much harder), but he was still fucking her! Oh yes, I thought... Fucking again with others who were not my husband, although I had refused it a long time, was the most exciting thing a hot and passionate woman like me could do. I loved it!

Judith was by my side now, recovering from the last fuck with her stranger and looking at us as the young man and I still enjoyed our passionate fucking.

7 -... Appearance of the "mysterious" Michael

Beside her on his knees was a man with a trimmed beard, also naked and who I saw talking to her. I imagined that he was going to be the next to ride my friend, but after exchanging a few words between them, that man brought his face close to mine saying,

"Hello little dog..." That phrase made my skin stand on end and I almost stopped riding my cute boy, but he encouraged me saying, "Come on Alice, ride the boy well... he deserves it!" Then, giving me a rhythmic slap on my ass to get me more excited in riding, and bringing his mouth to my ear, he said to me, 'See bitch, as everyone cums, I've been watching you... and I really like you! Your friend Judith strongly asked me to take care that you had fun and I am going to do it with pleasure! I also gave her my word, and I always keep my promises!"

12