Discovering the Magic

Story Info
Widow Nadine finds a book of magical lust and satisfaction.
2.8k words
4.61
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The book was covered in dust when she saw it in a bin at her favorite used book store. It's the place where Nadine, a naughty minded sixty something widow, looks for old trashy romance novels, the paperback kind. She is quite good looking still, the years having added only a few extra pounds. Enough for "extra padding" in the right places but not enough to be chubby. Otherwise the years have taken little away from her feminine charms. Her C-cup breasts sag just a little but are still firm, smooth, and nicely round. Her hazel eyes still have a sparkle. Her light brown hair, liberally streaked with grey, is curly and coiffed just above her shoulders. The few wrinkles she has are from the burdens of a long life and they go away when she is happy in life and smiles, as her husband used to say.

She blows the dust off the old book. The title intrigues her, "The Magic Storybook". It is a professionally bound book but all the stories in it are hand written and each in a different hand. There is no title page or publisher information and the inside cover has the odd inscription, "Written here once, lived a thousand times". She notices that the last twenty pages or so are blank.

She glances at the first story. It is about a steamy romance and is quite explicitly told. The kind of story she likes. Other stories seemed of the same type. It is so unusual, and priced at just ten dollars, that she decides to buy it.

When she gets home she prepares some tea and sits down on the sofa in the den to examine her new purchase. The first story is about a young man and older woman pursuing their lustful desires for each other. Reading it makes her feel wet and horny and, soon, she needs to take matters into her own hands, to play along and become part of the story. She unfastens her slacks and slides her hand under her panty top. Her bush is moist already. She teases her clit. Her excitement rises. Her nipples get firm. She imagines herself enjoying the passions of that young lover in place of the heroine, her fingers standing in for his erection. She continues following along with the story until her hips convulse in the blissful release she craves as the story reaches it's climax. Having enjoyed her afternoon delight it seems to her she had spent her money well. "That was kind of a magical story, I guess. I'll have to read another story at bedtime," she contentedly thinks to herself.

Before bedtime she pours her usual glass of wine then picks up her new storybook and goes upstairs to her bedroom. She sets the glass and book on the nightstand then gets undressed. She puts on her nightgown. It's a polyester pull over about knee length. She wears polyester instead of cotton because she likes the smooth sexy feel on her skin when she imagines a lover's hand caressing her through it. That helps put her in the mood for the sexy stories she likes to read. She turns on the lamp by the bed, turns out the room lights, folds back the covers and gets in bed. The next story in the book is titled, "Maven Of The College Grill," by Molly Doyle. She begins reading.

It's about an attractive, fit, 50 year old divorcee, Polly Smith, who works at a restaurant next to a large college. Most of the employees are college students. Every Fall there is a new crew of students working there, or as she calls them, fresh meat. This year she has her eyes on a tall, muscular young man, Jackson, who seems shy and awkward in interacting with the other students. He is especially handsome. A real nerdy hunk who probably doesn't have a girlfriend. One who can be taught right. On this day she and Jackson will both be working until closing time. This is the chance she's been waiting for.

Nadine stops reading and takes a sip of wine. So far, she likes it. She continues reading.

Polly wore a particularly tight blouse to work that day. One that fits close to her body under her breasts in a way that shows their fullness. She had seen Jackson ogling her from time to time and she wants to give him something good to see. She chooses a just above the knee skirt to go with it. It is not a tight skirt but fits snuggly at the waist in a way that accentuates her round hips. She flirts with him, in her way, during the shift. "Oh my, have your muscles gotten even bigger?" Things like that. She often did that and he usually just shrugged it off with a casual, "Thanks." After all, she's twice his age and probably not what he's interested in. She hopes to change that tonight.

All evening long she admires him, her hopes and excitement building. She did see him checking out her bust line and how the buttons on her blouse were straining to hold the girls in. She even spied him checking out her backside once. As closing time neared Polly asks Jackson to do her a favor and help with some of the closing chores because it's been so busy she has gotten behind and she would have to stay late all alone. "I don't like being here late by myself. It's my job so I have to get it done. It frightens me. You wouldn't want that, would you? I'll feel so much safer with a big strong man like you here. Be a dear and help me."

"Sure, Polly," he said, "I don't mind."

"You're such a sweetheart! Thanks, honey." she coos.

Closing up doesn't take too long after everyone else had left. Polly wasn't really that far behind as that was just an excuse to be alone with him. Jackson does the minor cleanup and restocking chores while Tracy does the end of the day book keeping and business tasks.

"I'm all done Mrs. Smith," he calls out.

"Did you make sure all the dirty linen is in the bin for when the laundry truck comes in the morning?"

"OK, I'll get that," he calls back.

"Good. When you're done come on in the office."

"OK, I will."

She turns off the office lights so only a small desk lamp is lighting the room. Then she takes off her blouse and her bra and sets them on the desk. She stands beside the desk waiting for Jackson.

He is speaking as he comes through the door. "OK, everything is d..." He stops and stares at her exposed breasts. They look even better than he had imagined.

Nadine stops reading. This is getting really good. Her pussy is getting moist and her nipples are nice and firm. She takes another sip of wine. She picks up the book again, gently rubbing the inside of her thigh with her free hand as she reads.

"What's the matter, honey? Don't you like them?" Polly asks demurely. Of course he does.

"I... I do. They're very nice. And sexy."

She teases him, "Then why are you still over there? Don't you know what to do with them? Come closer."

His admiring stare sends shivers of excitement through her. She loves knowing that this big strong hunk of a man is attracted to her. Once he is standing in front of her he hesitantly, cautiously puts a hand on each of her round orbs. She gasps with pleasure and murmurs, "Mmmmm."

Nadine sets the book down and massages her breasts like she imagines Jackson doing it to her instead of Tracy. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her hand moves from her thigh to her vulva, gently, slowly, rubbing her pussy. She picks up the book and continues reading.

"Suck them," Polly whispers in his ear.

He eagerly complies. He cups both hands around her left tit while his tongue circles her areola. She moans her encouragement. He sucks her nipple between his lips. She arches her back and thrusts her chest forward to urge him on. Her panties are getting wet with lust. Then he puts his arms around her and squeezes her close with his thick, strong arms. He kisses her. Hot passion fills her body as their tongues meet. She feels his hard dick pressing against her through his pants.

They break their kiss and Jackson steps back. He unfastens his pants and slowly pulls down the zipper. She loves that this big hot, sexy young man who could probably have any girl on campus if he realized it is here taking his pants off for her.

While he steps out of his pants she undoes her skirt and lets it fall. Her eyes get big and she feels a twitch in her twat when she sees what he has to offer. It's big. Not the longest she's seen but certainly big enough. And thick. "Oh my you have a big cock. I like it," she tells him. "Do you want to see my pussy?" she teases again. Of course he does!

"Yes!!" he says. His cock twitches at the thought.

"Then take my panties off."

Nadine's heart is beating faster, her excitement rising. Ripples of pleasure wash over her as she massages her pussy. She slips one finger into the hot wetness. She keeps reading.

Jackson pulls her panties down to her knees and kneels in front of her. "Sexy hot!" he declares. He puts his arms around her buttocks, pulls her toward him and plants his face between her legs. She lets out a loud gasp at the touch of his tongue.

Nadine is vigorously working her clit, thinking of Jackson licking her instead of Polly. Suddenly the room starts spinning around and around, the lights flicker, there are flashes of lightening and an eerie whistling sound. Then she finds herself standing in an office with Jackson eagerly licking her pussy. "Oh my, it never felt this real before," she thinks to herself. She is delighted. She continues reading, deeper into the story.

Jackson's tongue laps Polly's clit, up and down, up and down. Her pussy is electrified with pleasure. She realizes that he has far more experience than she expected. His tongue moves down and circles the opening of her vagina. Way more experience! He sticks it in. She is surprised how far it goes. She puts her hands behind his head and grinds his face into her cunt. "Oh, Jackson, honey! God you're good!" she moans.

He stands up and picks her up. He carries over to the desk and lays her down on it. She looks into his eyes. They are so deep and show so much passion. There is a fire burning in her crotch for this big, powerful hunk. She spreads her legs to open her cunt for him. "Fuck me honey. Fuck me hard with that big fat dick."

He gets a big grin on his face at the sight of her wide open legs and wet cunt. He climbs up on the desk and gets between her legs. He plants his cock flat between her labia and slides himself up until his balls are pressed against her clit. Then he slides his hardness down and teases he cunt with the tip. She moans loudly as she feels him separating her pussy lips and rubbing himself on her

He looks her in the eyes and says, "Polly, I've wanted to do this since the first day I worked here. I think you are beautiful. And deliciously curvy. And so sexy!"

Nadine is amazed at how real it all feels. She can smell the sweet aroma of his cologne. It seems as if she can feel the pressure of him on top of her and the heat of his erection. She throws herself totally into the story.

There is passion in Polly's heart and joy in her voice as she says, "Oh, I've wanted you too, Jackson. Oh god, you're so hot! And so fit and manly. Do whatever you want with me. I'm yours."

He pulls his dick out and rubs it all around her pussy, on her labia, her bush, and her clit. "I can't believe I'm fucking a hot babe like you." He teases her clit with the tip. She squirms in delight.

"Oh, yesss. Ohhh," she murmurs.

He puts the head in then pulls it out.

"More," she whispers desperately.

He puts the head in again. Then out, and in and out, giving her a good tip fucking. She begs for more of him but he denies her. It's driving her wild. Her hips start rocking to his rhythm. Finally she puts her hand on his cock and pulls it deeper into her. With one powerful lunge he buries his cock in her all the way.

"OH, POLLY! Oh, baby, what a fucking hot cunt!"

She can't hold back anymore. Her young college hunk has his thick meat deep inside her. It stretches her pussy lips and she loves it. Her hips begin to convulse. He starts grinding to her rhythm. The excitement within her explodes.

"OHHH! OHHH! OHHH!" she pants as her hips shake violently.

When the quacking in her hips subsides he asks her, "Did you cum?"

"Oh, my sweet honey, I'm still cumming!"

"Good!" he says. Then he starts fucking her slowly. All the way out and all the way back in. Time stands still for her. Her only awareness is of his thick hard cock dancing in her cunt. With each stroke he goes a bit faster and pushes in harder. He begins to grunt with each push. She surrenders her body. He's humping her so hard it begins to push the desk across the floor. Then in one final hard thrust his whole body stiffened. She feels the spasms along his shaft as he empties his balls into her hot womanhood, grunting his ecstasy "UNH! UNH! UNH!". He starts stroking again, all the way out and in, spilling some of his cum on her bush each time. It seems like he will never stop pumping cum in to her.

But he does. Then he kisses her. He stays on top of her for a long time before finally getting off and standing. He helps her get off the desk. She feels weak in the knees and he has to steady her at first. Neither speaks as they get dressed.

Finally Polly says "You are far more experienced than I expected, honey. I liked that. Somebody taught you right. That was the hottest fuck I've had in, in, well in many years. Thank you for sharing that awesome cock with me."

"Aw, gee, you're welcome Polly. You are one heck of a fuck yourself. Way better than the young girls. You have a fantastic pussy. And I like the way you use it."

"You don't know how much it means to me that a big, strong, college hunk like you thinks an old girl like me has a hot pussy. You make me feel young again. And like the sexiest woman in the world."

They head out and as she locks the door she says, "I live across the street. Would you like to walk me home and come in for a nightcap? You can stay the night if you want."

They walk across the street with their arms around each other's waists.

The end.

Nadine wakes up in the middle of a dream the next morning. Everything is spinning and it feels like she is falling through space. The lights are flickering and there are flashes of lightening and an eerie whistling sound. And then she is awake in her bed.

She looks around. "The Magic Storybook" is next to her, still open to "The Maven of The College Grill". And what a story it was. She had never, ever read a story that made it feel so real while she pleasured herself. Damn, that book was indeed a good buy. She is already looking forward to reading the next story.

That's when she notices the cum stains on her nightie. Then she sees that her bed had shifted over several feet in the room. What? How?

She gets out of bed and looks things over. The bed has moved. "I must have really been rocking the bed," she thinks. Could she have really done that by herself? She must have. She nudges the bed over and soon has it walked back where it belongs.

But what about the cum stains? Where did they come from? Did she spill something? But there is nothing there except her mostly empty wine glass and it is not a red wine stain on her nightie. Unless... No, that's silly. It couldn't have really happened. That sort of thing is for fairy tales. She decides to not fret about it. Maybe the answer will come to her later. She puts that nightie in the laundry bin after she gets dressed.