Discovering What Big Means Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted to do that for the whole of the last month."

I kissed the top of his head then pushed him flat back on the bed; allowing him a moment to wiggle fully onto it.

Straddling him, I slipped his elastic waisted deck pants down his legs; revealing at last what I'd waited to see.

Shit, it was enormous. Two thirds of its length poked above his still fully hitched up swimbriefs; a thick rigid pole that went within a finger width of his navel. His ball sack arousingly stretching - seemingly to ripping point - the material of his briefs which tightly sheathed them; clearly defining the two large balls surrounding the shaft that divided them. Sven was nothing like this; not as long, not as thick, not as heavily balled. Adam was both a shower and a grower.

There was something compelling about just staring at what lay below me. It was like an animal had escaped its cage. I had to play with it, just stare at it as some sort of newly discovered wonder. I traced my fingers around it and then ran them down the centre of that part of the shaft covered by his swimmers.

He played with my nipples as, almost reluctantly I undid the waist band, peeled his swimmers off the lower part of his erection and lifted myself up to slide them down his legs too, getting him naked at last before sitting back on his thighs.

"I've wanted to do that for the last month too."

Planning to give him a bit of head first to warm him up, I wrapped my hand around his shaft and lifted it vertical; jerking it gently as I started to bend over him. Almost immediately his shaft pulsed almost violently as a shot of jizz flew with millimetres of my nose as it headed skyward and causing Adam to throw his head back onto the bed, groaning loudly.

Startled, I instinctively pulled my hand backwards and his shaft with it, causing the next three shots to land between my breasts and a final two, ejected under less pressure, to scribe a line between my navel and pubis.

Looking up to see where it had landed, I found his first shot stuck to the ceiling; starting to form into a drip that would eventually land in my hair. Two meters. I'd only ever seen Sven do about 20 millimetres.

Adam groaned for a while, then panted, as he recovered from what had clearly been a massive climax.

"Sorry. Sorry. It's been a long time coming."

I was tempted to pun him with a reply that it had taken no time at all. But decided otherwise.

I lay down over him, my hand still around his rigid shaft...

"That's alright. I came quickly too."

I lay there, expecting his erection to dissolve into flaccidness in my hand. But it seemed reluctant to do so.

"Shell..."

"Yea."

"I was hoping I could fudge it, but I think it will be better if I say it outright. I'm a virgin."

My brain raced for the right response. I found nothing objectionable in that fact, although it raised a thousand questions for another time, but I still needed to react the right way...

"No problems. We all start as virgins."

I lowered myself onto the still large residue of his erection; letting the cum he'd shot onto my chest drip onto his...

"But we need something to work with."

I rubbed my crease along the length of his softened but still extended shaft; teasing and arousing my clit with it. This wasn't entirely for his pleasure.

I took it slow and light. I didn't want to crush his erection or slow any blood flow into it. Tilting myself forward a bit, I could rub the very tip of my engorged nub gently along it; lighting up a thousand nerve endings. Adam raised his hands again and let me play my nipples against their open palms as I moved. I was in complete control of my own arousal.

I wanted him to know this was good for me too. I didn't hold back on any feeling of wanting to hum or moan as my arousal grew. I was deliberately taking my time, giving him time to recover. But it was as if the visible signs of my own arousal spurred his. I felt is manhood swell and harden under me.

I didn't make a fuss of it. As I slipped forward along his shaft, I simply went over the tip, angled my body forward and pushed down; achieving an initial penetration. But this felt nothing like Sven. Had Sven been hung like Adam, that first penetration of me by him would have been far different from the mere slight stretching I felt back then.

But I had the sexual experience now to accept Adam's manhood inside me. A little more stretching, yes, but that was more than compensated for by the attraction of this incredible sense of gentle strength he conveyed; his erection, no less than the rest of his body. I tried to relax and loosen my grip as I pushed down on him and accepted the full length of his massive shaft into my most intimate space.

I didn't fool myself he was likely to last long if this was his first time; even if he'd just squirted a full load five minutes ago. Keeping him at as full a penetration as I dared before I could see if a thrust of his shaft into my cervix would hurt, I rocked back and forwards on him as I rubbed my clit on his pubis. Gaining a bit more confidence I added some short thrusting to that; withdrawing him a short distance with as little pressure as his girth would let me apply before again fully immersing him and bringing my clit back against his body.

This was a whole different experience for me. Every woman's different. Some can come to penetrative sex, some don't. Some like big, some find it uncomfortable. Some don't mind contact with their cervix, some find it painful. Sven never managed to stimulate me internally, and never really tested me on the other issues.

While he was penetrated, I could arouse myself by grinding my clit against Sven's pubis – especially if I was on top to control it – but he could thrust away forever and not do anything for me. But that was moot anyway. He was no marathon runner in those stakes.

But I more clearly felt every movement of Adam inside my body. The girth of his shaft put a lot more pressure in the walls of my vagina; especially my g spot, which I could feel him stimulating even with my gentle movements.

He was getting into it, lifting his head, he took my whole puffy nipple and a bit of my breast into his mouth to roll the teat itself against the roof of his mouth with his tongue, as his hand played with the other. Oh wow. Sven had never done that. It felt great.

I was still slowly thrusting him when I felt his erection powerfully surge inside me. Thinking Adam was trying to hold back a release, I stopped and held it still at full penetration. What I felt then is still burned indelibly in my mind, even though it has been often repeated.

I could feel his manhood get even harder as it swelled inside me; especially the head. It started throbbing almost as if I could feel his heart beat through the flow of pressurised blood. There immediately continued a strong pulsing as his body forcefully shot his cum along the length of that mighty shaft. I felt the spray of his cum against my cervix and the warm mushiness of my body filling with his cum.

Never before had a man's ejaculation – by which I meant Sven's – let me feel anything like that.

It was a powerful stimulant. I noisily came at the pulsing; letting his full ejaculation play out before I threw myself down on his chest, moaning into his ear as my sex contracted against that massive shaft.

We lay there for a while. Even as Adam eventually went flaccid – and it took a while – there was still plenty of cock to hold inside me.

If this was where our sex life started – given how notoriously awkward the first time can be – I couldn't wait to see what laid ahead.