Discovering What Big Means Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought him what I estimated was about two thirds of the way in. I could feel the waistband of his swimmers up against my crease. But even at this stage, I could also feel the thickness of his shaft pressing on my g spot. This was meant to be simply a quick ejaculation by him to get rid of the boner, but suddenly I found myself not entirely satisfied with that result.

He moaned against my breast with that first penetration and kept moaning as I lifted myself up and down to have him thrust into me. Quietly; but loudly enough for me to hear.

But he wasn't alone. Almost after the first thrust I angled my hips a bit to let his shaft rub even more firmly against my g spot. He had a breast to smother his moans, I had nothing, so had to keep a lid on it.

My prediction was right. He didn't last long. It was only on the fifth thrust I felt that now familiar surge in his shaft; a warning of his impending climax. A moment later, as I stood still, I could feel his shaft get even harder and swell even more. I was on the verge myself. I just hoped his climax would have the same effect on me as last time.

The pulsing of his shaft signalled his release; quickly followed by the feeling of his cum spraying against my cervix. It was all I needed. Somewhere deep inside me, my own climax exploded. This was no ten second clitoral orgasm. It was way, way deeper and more powerful and long lasting than that. My knees folded under me, forcing his still pulsing manhood deeper into me.

Sensing my loss of control, Adam supported me by his strong hands on my butt while I writhed in the ecstasy of it; grinding myself against him even as his erection started to soften and a cascade of bodily fluids escaped to run down my leg.

As it subsided enough for me to regain control of my own body, I tucked Adam's now tamed but sticky beast back into his swimmers. It still had residual swelling, but at least it could be captured back within the tightly fitted garment.

"Put your shorts on over it. I'll clean up and join you in a minute."

I closed the door behind Adam and attended to my own needs. Adam dumps a big load. I would have had to sit there for ages to let it discharge properly. I did the best I could. The bikini bottoms alone would show a damp patch through the gusset pretty quickly. I slipped my deck shorts over them. They were so closely fitted they'd only add marginally to hiding the stain, but were better than nothing.

...........................................................

It had been a hot day and there hadn't been enough water or wind over the deck to offer much in the way of cooling relief.

Instead of joining the others for after race drinks, Adam and I decided to drop down to Avalon Beach for a swim on the way back to his place. It was one of those nice rollie surfs which are ideal for body surfing and initially both Adam and I took advantage of it to catch a few waves.

But as we swam alongside each other, Adam was clearly finding the sight of me in the bikini fairly distracting. He'd have a grope and feel up of me as we were waiting for a wave only to release me with a call of..."Here's one..." to turn around and go for a wave; me following. If we got it right, we'd tumble into each other's arms as the wave lost its power and dumped us in shallower water where another intimate grope would proceed us heading hand in hand back out to the deeper water.

I was beginning to realise why he'd insisted on wearing boardies over his speedos; despite my attempt to dissuade him. His erection had clearly escaped his speedos and the tip of it was showing well over the waistband of the boardies; simply unable to be contained. Mind you, my tendency to slide my hand along it and down inside his pants as we groped each other probably wasn't helping.

My own arousal was hidden by being immersed in water; except maybe for the towering puffy areola and hardened nipples that pushed out the material of my bikini top.

The public displays of affection were becoming more intense as our randiness for each other grew. As we pashed out near the breaker line I had Adam's boardies hitched so low that even the top of the speedos were visible over it. Most of his shaft was completely exposed under the water with me bouncing on the top of it letting it push my bikini pants shallowly into my vagina as I wrapped myself around him and rode him over the waves.

It was definitely fucking time.

We swam ashore and rinsed ourselves on the council beach showers. As Adam took his boardies off under the shower, he'd at least got himself tucked back into the speedos; although his still partly swollen manhood laid off to the side under the tightly tied waistband stretching itself -- as it so often did - nearly around to the side seam.

We towel dried ourselves and bought ourselves an ice cream; letting the sun and heat finish drying us before driving back to Adam's still dressed just in our swimmers.

No sooner did we close the door behind us then we were in each other's arms. As I ground my crotch against the swelling in Adams pants and thrust my tongue down the back of his throat, I pushed him back wards towards his bedroom. I pushed him back onto the bed; giving him a moment to work himself completely onto it.

Laid out under me was the sight, the mere thought and memory of which had driven me wild with desire since our last horizontal encounter; one I was determined to make the most of before I rooted him silly. Who said women aren't visual?

It wasn't just that strong, slender, tapered male body; although OMG, that was enough of itself. It wasn't just the sculptured ripple of every firm muscle in his frame either.

What capped it, what made it unique and an object of complete obsession, was the way his cock lay in his swimmers.

Compared to ones of the same brand and colour that Ned and the other men on the boat wear, Adam's seemed positively tiny. Incredibly low waisted -- sitting barely above the base of his cock at the best of times and with a generous display of pubic hair - and tight fitting, I could only assume he deliberately goes for a smaller size than the more relaxed fit of the others.

When he tucks his monster cock and balls in it, the effect is to completely draw your attention to the bulge; wondering how the stretched material possibly contains the volume stuffed down there and looking to see whether the poor overburdened leg elastic can seal properly against his legs to hold his balls in.

When he cracks anything of a fat, it looks like the whole thing ought to explode.

If it's pointed up, the material has no chance of stretching enough to just sheath it as it projects way, way over the waist band. It tries at first, but then, with the top third sheathed as tightly as a condom, it simply runs out of stretchability, and instead draws up the gusset, stretching up the legs seams enough to let his balls hang out the bottom.

If downward, the same problem. The leg elastic is drawn away from his thighs as the material tries to curl his erection around under his crotch.

In neither case can the garment contain a full erection. In the end something has to give. Either the drawstring has to be undone to released it from its prison or it ends up so bent and curled up it can't become fully engorged.

It can grow biggest and still be contained when it lays off to the side. It sort of sneaks along under the waist band, swelling in diameter to completely fill the material, until it reaches the turn of his hips where it pokes out the side; the tip sheathed by the material, which at least has the full width of his body to find capacity to stretch. Only down around his balls is there a wardrobe malfunction, where again the leg elastic simply can't cope with the demands his body puts upon it, leaving a ball hanging out.

That's what it was like as he lay there under me. I knelt over him, stroking my fingers along the length of the sideways facing erection. Adam hummed in pleasure as the hard flesh underneath the stretched material surged and grew even further to my touch; poking out from the side of his body to an even greater extent.

Bending down, I kissed along it until I reached the projecting tip. Then I turned my head, took it into my mouth and sucked it until the blue material darkened with my saliva and Adam's pre-cum. He lifted his hands onto my breasts; playing with the already projecting nipples...

"That's lovely Shell... .It feels so nice."

"I love it too. There's something about it that drives me crazy with lust. I just want to play with it and touch it before fucking you crazily."

"About what?"

"The erection in your swimmers...or poking out of them. Actually, even when it's not erect, just the way it bulges with your manhood."

"I should wear them more often."

"Yes, yes, please."

"You know that bikini of yours drives me crazy too."

"The other girls call them 'fuck me' bikinis."

"Why, apart from the obvious reason."

As he spoke Adam lifted his knee gently into my crotch, rubbing it along the gusset of my bikini pants. I took over, adjusting myself to bring my clit against it and press down for a pleasurable response.

"They used them to give Ned to sexual stamina to fuck all four of them."

Lifting my head off the end of his cock, I slipped my hand inside the waist band of his swimmers and pulled the drawstring knot. Then stretching out the waistband, I let his erection escape from its prison; taking a moment to enjoy the effect as it sprung powerfully into an upright position. More than two thirds of its thick swollen length stood above the waist band, dribbling pre-cum directly into his navel while his massive balls hung out of the stretched elastic of the leg seams.

I played with it as I enjoyed the sensation of continuing to rub my clit against Adam's knee as he teased my nipples. Just looking down at it, my arousal -- my need and desire for it to be inside me -- grew. I understood why some girls might be scared of it. It was big and challenging and stretched me. I was still coming to terms with it myself.

But I didn't see it as a stand-alone object. It was a part of Adam. Its size, its strength and its latent power simply matched that of Adam's whole body. It was like a proxy for his body and you had to love the whole package; to embrace it inside you to feel the true power of his body.

That moment was coming, but I wasn't to be denied my foreplay; just the sheer pleasure of looking at it and feeling it in my hands. I don't exactly know why the speedos added so much to that pleasure. But there was something about that single small piece of cloth on his otherwise delightfully naked body that compounded the image.

Maybe it was the inadequacy of the garment to contain what lay within it that spoke to the power and beauty of his manhood, maybe there was something about how the tightly contained manhood drew attention to itself whether within or escaping the garment --a silent, brooding, ever present reminder of its latent power - or maybe his manhood was like a beautiful picture that needed the right frame to let you admire it to the fullest. Probably all three and some other things only a physiologist could work out.

Whatever, as much as my vagina ached in anticipation, I was in no inclination to hurry.

I added an afterthought to my previous comment about the fuck me bikinis...

"Ellen tells me Harry still keeps covering her fuck me bikinis in cum."

"Can't imagine why -- not."

Adam slid his hands off my breasts and around my back, pulling me down on top of him into a tight full body embrace. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as his leg slipped between my thighs to press against my clit and his rampant erection pushed deeply into my stomach, weeping pre-cum on it.

In a lover's embrace, I surrendered to him as Adam gave vent to his passion by rolling me over so he was on top and then back again, his hands exploring and rubbing my back and arse as they slipped in and out of the back of my bikini pants. With another roll, he brought us eventually to rest with him half over me where his hand quickly slipped down my body and into the front of my bikini pants.

As he digitally penetrated me, his mouth moved over my bikini top to where my nipple stood pushing the thin unlined material up in a jutting tower. I heard him collecting saliva in his mouth before he took the nipple into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue as I felt the material become soaked in his saliva.

The finger penetrating me explored the front wall of my vagina, raking up and down it. Because I was already so randy and aroused, it didn't take long to find it...

"Oohhh. There, I whispered into Adams ear."

As he started stimulating that sensitive spot, he moved to the other breast, quickly soaking the material covering the nipple on that one too while leaving the first one a towering edifice, now covered in wet semi translucent material plastered so tightly to it that every dimple and curve was perfectly highlighted.

I reached down between our bodies to wrap my hand around his manhood.

But I'd only had it in my hands for a moment when Adam shifted again; kissing down my body until he ended up kneeling between my legs with his face buried in my crotch but in the process removing his manhood from my reach.

His fingers came in through the leg seam of my pants, penetrating me and stimulating my g spot, while he sucked and licked my clit through the thin material of my bikini pants. It seemed Adam was as reluctant to fully undress me just yet as I was him.

I saw him occasionally pull his face back as if visually stimulating himself with the sights in front of him. As I squirmed under his stimulatory assault, he suddenly pulled his head back and peeked up over the turn of my mons...

"Can you pass me your phone on the bedside table there?"

I didn't even think to ask why, just passed it down to him.

He backed off his stimulation of me for a moment. I could feel him readjusting my bikini pants and pushing it into my crease. Then I realised he was taking a photo. He pulled the bikini gusset aside and took another, turning it back to the first photo before passing the phone to me.

"This is what I'm seeing."

As I took the phone, he bent back down to suck and finger me. I could barely focus on the photo, I was squirming so much under his renewed attention to my erogenous zones. Between moans, I looked at it. I could see what was exciting him so much.

The gusset of my bikini was dark stained where it was soaking wet and plastered in high detail against my body. It wasn't wide enough to completely cover the space between my spread apart thighs, leaving two strips of olive skin between the leg seam and my thighs. Just inside each leg seam, the material bulged in a line that represented my swollen labia and between those two lines was a deep recess -- now too open to be a mere camel toe -- along my crease. At the top was a small bulge that was clearly my aroused clit, at the bottom a deep pucker where the gusset was pushed into my vagina.

And over the top of my mons, the picture was filled with a tall perspective of my breasts. The underboob, where I couldn't pull the small triangles down far enough to eliminate it, without exposing a nipple at the top and the nipples themselves; those jutting, towering peaks covered only by a wet translucent material that showed through their darker brown colour and stuck to them like they were painted on.

It was obvious why the whole thing might drive him as wild with desire as my own obsession with his speedos. It was also obvious why the others called them fuck me bikinis.

I didn't have time to look at the other photo. Adam's stimulation of me was driving me to a climax. I tossed the phone aside as my brain was increasingly able to focus on nothing more than the building excitement in my groin. It was hard to tell whether his sucking and licking of my clit through my bikini pants or his fingering of my g spot was going to trigger the orgasm. The g spot felt the more powerful, but might be lagging behind the clit. I hoped it was the g spot.

My legs were quivering uncontrollably as I tottered on the edge; moaning in the ecstasy of it.

The g spot won; a powerful orgasm spread through my whole vagina making me tense up as wave after wave of contractions bore through it.

But it was only just starting when that tiny fraction of my mind not flooded with pleasure registered Adam's muted cry of...

"Oh no, oh no."

Adam threw himself on top of me - rapidly but still gently -- and the tip of his shaft drove into my crease, surging in search for an opening to a vagina that, even after the tip located it and lodged itself in the entrance, was still partly blocked by my bikini bottom.

The cause of his distress was soon apparent as his shaft pulsed and jet after jet of Adam's cum sprayed into my crease; over my bikini bottoms, inside them and some of it into my vagina itself as Adam groaned in pleasure as his strong arms bound me to him.

Locked in a mutual climatic embrace, we pushed our sexes against each other; each instinctively trying to draw out the maximum pleasure from the encounter, no doubt in a way a hundred thousand years of human evolution determined would maximise the likelihood of my fertilisation. Thank goodness for the pill.

With a few final shudders, Adam's climax subsided, even as mine continued.

Adam lay there, holding me in his arms as I continued to push down on this cock and up against his pubis; stopping and then with a moan, starting again as another contraction burst through me.

Thinking I was finished he rolled us both to put me on top, just in time to stop a flood of cum that I could feel running down into my butt from landing on the bed. But I had one more in me which, with me now on top, I could give full vent to as I pushed crushingly down against him.

"Sorry, when you came, I just got so excited I couldn't hold it back any more."

"I'm beginning to see why Ellen says hers keep getting covered in cum...I think it might be a bit messy down there."

12