Discovering What Big Means Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Adam gingerly exploring deeper into my vagina with his now unconstrained manhood; a slow push burying his softening shaft until he found my cervix. I felt the pillowy push of the tip of his bell, flattening out against it. It felt nice, it felt good. I wanted more and screwed myself around, seeking to stimulate the tip against it. But as big as Adam's even flaccid shaft might be, he couldn't maintain the contact. Sensing he was pleasuring me, Adam pushed harder; but that only bent his manhood and made it pop out.

Still contracting, I held him against me, having him suck my nipples until my climax had nothing more to give.

We were a sticky, dripping mess, and thanks to my squirting, so was the floor under us. First things first. I eased myself off the bench and took Adam by the hand, guiding him back to the shower in the ensuite bathroom.

As I waited for the water to run at least a little warm, I watched Adam ease himself back out of his now dripping swimmers. It was like a strip tease, slow reveal as the long length of his flaccid manhood appeared over the waistband of the hammock like garment that had previously contained it.

"Why are those speedos so different from your others. They let your cock hang instead of holding it up."

"Yea, and they're a lot more comfortable for it too. They're old one where the filling has fallen out of the Lycra. If you're squad swimming you trash a lot of swimmers with the chlorine in the pool but that also makes them go transparent too. Unless you're rich and can afford an endless supply of swimwear, we wear these old ones double or triple bagged as we call it for training. Even then the girls' nipples can show through pretty well sometimes. The other two layers I was wearing this morning are still hanging wet on a chair in the kitchen."

"But does it really make that much difference to how it supports you?"

I could sense Adam hesitate, unsure how much information to give me.

"Yes, the material goes really saggy but that makes it sling my cock really nicely. But I also cut the lining out of some of them to wear as a bottom and intermediate layer because they also make really comfortable undies, so that makes it even more obvious."

"Is it that hard to buy good undies for yourself?"

"Impossible. Men's' undies are made of much heavier cotton and even if you get supposedly stretch ones, they never leave enough of a pouch to hold me and they don't seem to stretch as much as even new swimwear does. If I get jockey style, they crush me, if I get boxers it dangles out of the bottom of the leg and even if I get boy-legged ones, it hangs down embarrassingly making me look as though I've got a half erection in my pants. At least these just make me look well hung instead of half aroused. Mind you, wearing nylon instead of cotton for undies is a bit uncomfortable sometimes, so I mix and match what I wear."

I had to giggle. Well hung was a massive understatement. More like a whole third leg. Still...

"Can't you just buy bigger ones?"

"No, because then the leg elastic isn't firm enough and either my balls or the end of my cock falls out and gets crushed between my thigh and the elastic as I move about. You might notice my swimmers look a bit small by comparison with what Ned and the other guys wear for the same reason. I have to go a size down. If I got a bigger fit it would be positively obscene with my balls exposed out of the leg seam. I know I've tried it."

I grabbed Adam by his flaccid cock and pulled him under the shower with me.

"The tribulations of being skinny and well hung, hey?"

Our bodies anxiously wrapped around each other under the shower; pashing like I'd never pashed before. Touching, fondling, holding and kissing with an uncontrollable lust. It wasn't long before Adam's manhood was back to its swollen, towering best.

I'd been randy for him from the moment we'd joined in the shower, but being randy was different from my body being ready to accept him. With Adam, foreplay had to be everything.

As his cock came back I bent it down between my legs and played the tip against my clit. When I was sure I was sufficiently aroused, I turned Adam and pushed him against the wall, lifting.my right leg so my knee rested on his waist. With Adam taller than me and his erect shaft coming well above his navel, he took the hint as I tried to bring him into my sex and bent his knees down to allow the initial penetration; straightening them only slightly as the immersion of his manhood into my body permitted.

It was at the wrong angle to really rub my g spot with its tip, although I knew as I fully penetrated him, the mere thickness of his shaft would take care of any angle issue.

Eventually came the real test. I'd read somewhere that taking him this way - me standing with one leg hooked over his hip - lengthened my vagina and helped me accept a longer shaft. I'd still had a hand around its base as I pushed him in, limiting the penetration to what I'd achieved before. When that bottomed out and he still wasn't hitting my cervix, I took the risk and took my hand away; trusting that Adam wouldn't suddenly hard thrust me.

Slowly I kept bearing down on him to push him in deeper.

It touched my cervix. It was sensitive, but not in a painful way. Lifting my leg higher on him, I pushed further still. There was pressure, but still no actual discomfort. I tested his depth by putting my hand down and feeling the length of his exposed shaft. We were nearly there. I pushed further until I could feel his tight balls against my labia; amazed I could get something so large completely inside me.

I could feel the thickness of his shaft pushing on my sensitive g spot. But I quickly found that with small movement, I could use the tip of his shaft pushed firmly against my cervix to massage it really pleasurably.

From the moment he sunk down against the wall to let me push him into me, he found himself close enough to my breast level to delight in playing with them; both orally and with his hands and fingers. As I started to massage my cervix, he had one breast buried deeply in his mouth and the other cupped by a hand, with the hard nipple being tweaked between his fingers, leaving a spare hand.

Following what I learnt the previous night, I took the hand and had him play a finger into my navel; surprised by how much stimulation such an innocent area could contribute to my cervical arousal.

The orgasm came remarkably quickly; wave after wave of pleasure that suffused through my whole body, leaving me tingling and shaking.

But even as the waves rolled on, I knew it was Adam's turn and I wanted to give him something special. Until now, his penetrative orgasms had been triggered by what were essentially micro movements inside me and maybe just the sheer novelty for him of having his manhood inside a woman's vagina.

He'd been good; letting me control things and not trying to forcefully thrust away at me. But in the process letting me come to trust him. Given the size of the monster cock he was using, that was critical.

Even as the waves of my orgasm continued, I bent down to his ear; his head still buried in my chest where he was sucking half my breast...

"Your turn. You can long thrust. Just do it slowly."

I just hope he knew what I meant by long thrusting. This isn't a conversation I was in the habit of having; indeed I doubt many lovers need to have. But I certainly wasn't going to tell him he could pound me.

He released my breast from its oral embrace and looked up at me with a silly grin. I kept the leg supporting me straight and the other one as high on his hips as I could. His body dropped and his shaft slipped down my womanhood. It was hard to tell how far; after all, he could be half out and the tip of it still not be far from my cervix.

I got a better idea as I felt it slowly pushed back in. It had been a long way, the thickness of it powerfully stimulating my g spot as it slid past it. It was clear it was exciting him like I'd never seen before. His head was pushed back hard against the tiles and his jaw hung slack as he let out a mighty and prolonged...

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

As he approached maximum penetration he slowed further; but still seemed keen to explore the depth he could achieve. As he maxed out, he circled his hips a bit, maybe enjoying the embrace of its full length by my body, but in the process firmly massaging my cervix and reinforcing the next wave of my orgasm.

As he repeated the movement, his groans became much louder and louder again on the third.

As he started to thrust in on the fourth, it was clear the end was near. The long loud groans were suddenly broken by a sharp...

"OoOo."

I felt his cock surge in that familiar way as he pushed it in a bit faster than he had before. The moment being near, he stopped just before he maxed out, froze and bellowed...

"AAAAHHHHohmygodaaaaahhhhhhhh...aaaahhhhhhhh...aahhh...aaahhh..oooowww."

I've never heard a man - OK, which basically only meant Sven or Adam - have such a loud orgasm.

Because he'd frozen his shaft in place, I could clearly feel the powerful pulses forcing his seed along his shaft and the jetting of each rope against my sensitised cervix.

He stayed there panting until I could feel his knees go wobbly and he quite literally slid down the wall until he was left sitting naked, with his shaft still half firm, on the floor of the shower.

He looked up at me and smiled stupidly...

"Oh my god, I've never had an orgasm like that before. It was intense."

I knew what he meant. I was still shaking and trembling from the repeated waves of my own one.

12