Discovery of a Cuck Pt. 04

Story Info
John goes past the point of no return.
4.4k words
4.62
15.4k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I thought it was difficult to get Rick off my mind before, after my last coffee and talk in the car with him, it was impossible. I was totally distracted, both at home and at work, thinking about what Rick had told me and thinking about that photo, now deleted, he had texted to me. I kept reconstructing the image in my mind. Rachel noticed my general distraction and preoccupation, but I made the excuse of having a lot of work that I was falling behind on. That was actually true, but I was falling behind at work because I couldn't get my mind off of Rick.

I kept thinking about how he had told me he was going to "train" me and give me assignments, but he didn't give any specifics. I was also obsessed with trying to imagine what the punishments he mentioned were all about. He had said both physical and emotional punishment. I got excited and nervous wondering what that might mean. I also knew that he totally overmatched me physically, and there was a fear factor that if I didn't do what he said, he could certainly hurt me very badly, if he chose to. The fear itself was exciting, and I wondered what, if anything, he would do to me if I decided to back out now.

I realized I didn't really know him all that well. I had no idea what kind of risks I had left myself open to if I somehow managed to really piss him off. All these thoughts kept going through my mind, right along with the thoughts that turned me on so much, imagining him with Rachel. Fuck, what had I gotten myself into!

Apart from my general distraction during the day, Rachel was a major beneficiary of these thoughts of Rick going around in my mind. We had sex every night from Wednesday through Saturday, and we even had Sunday morning sex. She remarked several times how much she loved it, and that she was so happy we could keep the sexual spark going after all these years. On one level, it sort of made me regret getting into this situation with Rick. After all, it was all psychological. It was me in bed with Rachel, pleasing her sexually like never before. I obviously had it in me all along. Why did I need Rick?

But I still couldn't get my mind off of him. Ugh.

Sunday afternoon rolled around. I was doing some organizing in the garage when I got a text. My heart jumped when I saw that it was Rick.

Rick: "sup"

Me: "hey, how's it going?"

Rick: "I'm good. How's my woman?"

Me: "She's good."

Rick: "You taking care of her needs?"

Me: "Yes."

Rick: "How many times you fucked?"

Me: "Every night since Wednesday."

Rick: "No sex tonight. Tell her you're really tired and have to get up early for work in the morning."

Me: "OK"

Rick: "Not fucking OK, bitch. You say yes Rick or yes sir, I won't have sex with Rachel.' Try again."

Me: "Yes Rick, I won't have sex tonight with Rachel like you said. I'm sorry."

Rick: "That's better. You are not allowed to jack off either. See you tomorrow. Delete these texts."

Me: "Yes, I understand."

I waited a little while to see if he texted again, but he didn't. I deleted the texts like he told me to. I definitely didn't want to have to explain that if Rachel happened to see them. I got back to my garage organization project and tried to take my mind off Rick and get rid of the erection I had just gotten from that text exchange.

Later that night, after dinner, I mentioned to Rachel, "how about we relax in bed tonight with a cup of tea and watch a movie for a change?"

"That sounds nice, sweetie," she said. And that's exactly what we did. After the movie, we kissed goodnight, and she seemed to fall right asleep. I, of course, laid awake for quite a while thinking about the situation I had gotten myself into.

****

Monday rolled around and I had to really focus on work to keep my mind off of Rick. After work, I grabbed a quick snack and got ready to go to the gym. I dropped Max off at soccer practice and arrived at the gym just after 6:00 (I had told Rick 6:10). Looking around for Rick as I walked in, I headed for the locker room to stow my gym bag and stuff before heading back out to do my usual stationary bike and rowing machine workout. As I entered the locker room, I heard Rick's voice, "there he is!" He was standing at the sinks and had seen me in the mirror. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and simply had some athletic shorts, socks and shoes on. A t-shirt was wadded up, sitting on the counter in front of him. He smiled at me in the mirror and proceeded to flex his biceps. Damn, he was fit. "Like what you see?" he said, catching me staring.

Embarrassed at being caught, I stammered, "um.... yeah, man, you're in pretty good shape." There was nobody else in the locker room.

Rick laughed, "yeah, I know you like it. Just wait until your wife meets me. Are you gonna go work out, or just stare at my body all night?"

Red faced, I found a locker for my gym bag and I was about to ask Rick what time he planned to finish and if we were going to go have coffee when he said, "you should make your little cardio workout a quick one tonight. I want to leave here at 6:30, okay?"

"Okay," I said, and started to walk out of the locker room.

Rick took a few steps into my path. I stopped about arms-length from him, assuming that he wanted to tell me something. His demeanor changed from joking around to a serious look. He grabbed the chest of my t-shirt in his hand and pulled me closer to him so that I was looking up into his face. He held on to my shirt and said, "what did I fucking tell you about responding to me when I tell you to do something? I'm gonna tell you clearly one last time. Don't fuck this up again. When I tell you to do something, you say 'yes Rick' or 'yes sir' and tell me what you're doing for me. Get that wrong again, and I'll do more than grab you by the shirt. And after that, the only option is gonna be 'yes sir,' even if there's other people around. Am I clear?"

Rick tightened his grip on my t-shirt and pulled up a little bit, forcing me to raise myself up on my toes. "Yes Rick, I won't mess that up again. I'm sorry. I'll make it a short workout so we can leave at 6:30."

Rick let go of my shirt, which was now deformed from his grip and from pulling me around with it. He smiled and said, "much better. And we're not going to Starbucks. I'll fill you in when we leave."

To be on the safe side, I replied "yes Rick" before starting to leave the locker room, trying to straighten out my t-shirt as I walked out of the locker room. I was only able to half-heartedly do my stationary bike and rowing machine workout, so I went back to the locker room early. Rick was there already, changed into soccer-style warm-up pants and a t-shirt. He was all friendly now. "Hey dude! Ready to go?" he said cheerfully.

I responded in kind, "yeah, for sure."

"Cool," Rick replied, "let's go, I'll drive." And we walked out together. We got into his Honda and he started to pull out of the parking lot. "It's not far," he said. "Remember I told you I was into Jiu Jitsu?"

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Well, the owner of the studio is actually a good friend of mine. I helped him put it together and I still help him out with the club. It's closed on Mondays, and I gotta pick some stuff up there tonight, so I thought I'd show you the place."

"That's cool," I said.

After less than a 10-minute drive, we arrived at a little store front. It was a typical martial arts type studio with a desk and chairs for parents and stuff to sit at up front, opening up to a larger room with mats on the floor and shelves at the back where people stored their gear. The front windows had the blinds shut, and Rick explained that those were only shut on Mondays when the studio was closed up.

"Pretty cool place, huh?" said Rick. "I helped my friend Alex put this all together. He owns the place, but since I helped him out so much getting started he gave me a key and a free membership. I still help him out teaching beginner classes and stuff when I can, and I also train here with the advanced members. I just wanted to show you."

"Impressive," I replied.

"I just gotta pick up some stuff I left here, and I thought it would be cool to show you the place," said Rick. He then disappeared through the back door into what looked like a storage room. While he was in the back, I looked around the place, checking out the plaques and awards hanging on the walls. After a few minutes he returned holding a duffel bag.

"Most of those awards are my friend Alex's," Rick said, standing in the middle of the floor.. "He's the only one in this club that can beat me in a bout though." He then tossed the duffel bag over toward a bench on the side of the room. "Come here, you wanna see why up close?" He then gave me his trademark friendly smile. I hesitated, not knowing how to respond. "Dude, I'm not gonna do anything to you. I saw you so many times at the gym checking out my body. Don't deny it. I just want to show you my muscles up close. C'mon."

As I walked over to where Rick stood, he flexed his left arm and felt his own bicep with his other hand. "Check these guns out, man. Feel that." He moved closer to me, indicating I should feel his bicep. I tentatively put my hand on his hard flexed muscle. As I did, he said, "You like that don't you?"

I could only nod and say, "Mm-hm."

"Here, feel them both," he said and flexed both his arms. I put one hand on each of his biceps, and felt the hard muscles. I was in awe of Rick's physique. My heart rate increased and I couldn't help wanting to touch his strong, muscular body.

Rick then relaxed his arms, and I could feel the definition of his muscles, and the vein running over his bicep. He took off his shirt saying, "this is what you've been admiring at the gym, huh?" and proceeded to flex his chest and abdominal muscles. "Go ahead, touch it," he said. And I ran my hands over his flexed pectorals and down to his abs. Rick chuckled. "I knew you wanted to do this. Just like I knew you were a cuck, I knew you were basically a faggot, ready to worship a strong man like me."

When Rick called me a faggot, I should have been offended, but I found my self getting excited when he said it. He continued, "that's right. You don't say anything, because it's true. You love your wife, and you played the man for her pretty well so far, but now you know what you really are. You were born a cuck, a faggot little cuck. You were born to serve bulls like me, to worship and serve real men. Your life just changed, boy. Now that you know what you really are, what your real purpose is, you can't go back. And pretty soon, your wife is gonna know too."

My heart was beating a mile a minute. I could feel my face turning red. Worst of all, I had a rock hard erection. What was happening to me? What had I gotten myself into? What if Rick was right, and my life was about to change? Why was I letting this happen to me? I had a good thing going, a good relationship and sex life, a family? I should have never let this go so far with Rick. But I knew now, I couldn't stop it. It went against all objective reason and logic, but I couldn't stop wanting this.

Rick relaxed his muscles and took a step back. "I'm glad you appreciate my body. So now you know up close, why I can get any woman I want. Women do what I want, because I'm a dominant bull personality and I have the perfect body to back it up. Same reason a cuck like you is drawn to me. You know deep down you need to serve me."

He continued, "I never met a woman that wasn't attracted to me, and if I want her, I can make her my slut. You want to see why?"

I wasn't sure if Rick expected an answer to that question, or what he was getting at really. He sensed my confusion. "Hey little cuck, the answer is 'yes.'" He stepped back toward me and put his hands on my shoulders, gently but firmly pressing down. "On your knees," he said.

I complied and knelt in front of him. Rick kicked off his shoes and stepped out of them. Then he untied and loosened the string on his training pants, slipped them off, and stood before me. My face was level with his groin and I could see the obvious bulge in his athletic shorts. Rick then stepped even closer to me as he put his hand on the back of my head and pressed it into his bulge, rubbing it on my face. I could feel his cock through the silky texture of his polyester shorts. As he rubbed it against my face, I could sense it swelling and stiffening. My heart was in my throat, and I was almost dizzy.

"Feel that?" Rick said. "Feel that cock? Once I give that to a woman, she will always want more. They can't help it. They need their bull's cock, and they'll do anything to get more. That's gonna be your pretty wife Rachel soon. You know that don't you, cuck? You want me to give it to her, don't you? You want her to be my slut, don't you?"

Rick paused for a few seconds. I didn't have words. "Answer me, faggot," he said and slapped me with his hand, not hard, but enough to get my attention.

"Yes.... um... yes Rick, I want you to," I stammered.

Rick wasn't satisfied with the answer. "You can do better than that, cuck. Tell me exactly what you want."

I knew what I had to say. "Yes Rick, I want you to make Rachel your slut. I want you to be her bull, and give her your cock."

"That's better," he said. "I'm gonna do exactly that. I'm gonna take your pretty wife and she's gonna become addicted to my cock. She'll be my slut to use and do what I want with, no matter how abusive I get. She'll always come back to me, because she's gonna need my cock. She'll make me the top priority in her life. She will do anything I want just for a chance to be with me. And you're gonna accept that like a good little cuck. Aren't you?"

"Yes Rick," I said.

"That's right, because just like she's my slut, you are my cuck. You both exist to serve me. Pretty soon, I'm gonna own you both. Right now, I just own you," he said, with a big smile on his face, "and it's time for your initiation. Take off my shorts."

I froze. Fuck, I honestly didn't think anything like this would happen. I didn't know what to do. I could see in front of me that Rick was nearly fully erect. I could see the impression of his big cock under the material of his shorts, oriented to the side since it was constrained by the elastic of his athletic shorts.

"Hey! You heard me, cuck. It's not that hard to understand," he said. He reached down and grabbed my wrists and placed my hands on either side of his hips at the waistband of his shorts. I slipped my thumbs under the elastic and slid the waistband down. Because of his significant bulge, the front of his shorts did not slip down easily. So I moved my hands to the front of his shorts and pulled toward me and down to get the elastic over the bulge. As I did, his cock sprang up and I could see about half of it above the elastic. I then moved my hands back to the sides and slid his shorts down to his ankles.

Rick then stepped back out of his shorts. His cock was fully erect. He was circumcised, appeared to be about 8 inches long, thick, and like everything else about Rick's body, perfectly formed and proportioned. Like I had done so many times before with Rick, I couldn't help but to stare at this god-like specimen. My skin was tingling with arousal.

Rick gestured for me to move forward, which I did automatically. When my face was just a few inches from his erect cock, he moved forward also, again while pulling my head into him with his left hand. The point where his cock ended and his balls began was right about at my nose. He pulled me in tight and I breathed in his scent. He started rubbing the underside of his cock up and down my face. "Mmm, yeah," he said. "You know what to do, bitch, use your tongue."

I opened my mouth and licked his ball sack and shaft as he rubbed against me, still holding my head tight against himself. After several minutes, he released his hold on my head and moved back a little bit. I looked up to see his grinning face towering above me. "Open up, faggot, it's time to learn what a cuck does to serve his bull."

Still looking up, I opened my mouth. Rick proceeded to grab a handful of hair at the top of my head with his left hand, holding my head back. With his right hand, he took the base of his cock and slapped my face several times with it, laughing. Finally he backed up slightly and tilted my head forward, placing the head of his cock at my lips. I instinctively stuck out my tongue and licked the bottom of his cock head. He left it there for a while and then slowly began to insert the head into my mouth. It seemed to fill the entire entrance to my mouth. I moved my tongue and began to suck his head, almost as if I was eating an ice cream cone. He seemed to like what I was doing, and said, "mmm, yeah, that's it. I knew you would be a natural at this."

He let me continue sucking on his head for a while and then let go of my hair, giving me a little more freedom of movement. Rick was right. I wanted this. I needed to do this for him. I was acting on instinct. I began to alternate sucking his head and rubbing my mouth up and down the shaft of his cock. Soon his entire cock was slick with my saliva. The combination of the oral stimulation and Rick's scent was intoxicating. My own cock was rock hard. "Good little bitch, you really fucking know how to serve your bull," Rick said.

I went back to focusing on sucking his head. Occasionally looking up at Rick's face above me for approval. I started to take more of his cock into my mouth, bobbing up and down slowly, each time trying to take a little more in. Eventually, Rick's cock got to the entrance of my throat and I started to gag. Rick laughed and said, "Fuck man, I thought you wouldn't gag until I forced you to. Are you sure you never sucked cock before?"

I found that it was difficult to breathe with Rick's cock filling up my mouth so much. But the restriction of my air, forcing me to occasionally remove my mouth from his cock to take a deep breath, only added to the excitement. I continued to do my best to worship Rick's cock. I desperately wanted to please him.

I started to keep my gagging to a minimum whenever his cock head got to the entrance of my throat. At one point, when I started to gag but suppressed it, Rick grabbed my head again with one hand and held me in that position. Only about a third of his cock was in my mouth in this position. "Okay little faggot, you're gonna take my cum. I'm gonna fuck your face and you're gonna swallow my cum, all of it. You got that?"

There was no way I could answer. I held still, excited, aroused, and scared all at the same time.

"Rick slapped my face with his free hand, hard enough to sting. "That's right boy, my DNA is going inside you. I'm marking you permanently as my cuck. I own you!"

With that, Rick started to thrust in and out of my mouth, slowly, and only going so far as the entrance to my throat, that gag point. After a dozen or so strokes, he pulled almost all the way out, and very slowly pushed his cock back in. When he got to the entrance of my throat, he continued to push in, slowly but forcefully. I gagged uncontrollably, and the air forced out the sides of my mouth along with a lot of saliva. Rick's hard cock entered my throat. I gagged several more times. Rick gently slapped my face, saying "easy faggot, relax."

I was in distress. I was struggling for air, and my gag reflex kept spasming. My eyes were watering like crazy. I involuntarily put my hands on Rick's thighs to try and push off of his cock, but Rick kept forcing his cock into me. Eventually, my nose was right in his pubic hair. I couldn't breathe. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, Rick pulled back. I spat out a mixture of saliva and whatever sticky stuff comes up from your throat, coughing and gasping for air.

"That's right, little faggot, get some air. You're gonna have to get used to this," Rick said. "Fuck, you are a good little cuck. I can't believe how good a bitch you're turning out to be. Tell you what, I'm gonna go easy on you since it's your first time and you did so good taking my cock down your throat. I'm gonna let you recover until next time. I don't want to do any damage. Open up and get ready to take my load."

12