Discovery on a Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mine!" He hissed, before fingering me to another monumental orgasm.

"See you tomorrow. Same time and place," he whispered, giving my ear one last sweet kiss.

"Yes... Yes," I said, barely able to get the words out I was in such a sexual daze. I couldn't wait for tomorrow already.

Once again I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and went home to my doting girlfriend. That night lying in bed with Jessica I got so horny thinking about what he had done to me that I masturbated myself to an epic peak. She never suspected that anything was out of place.

It became routine. I went to the back of the train and every day he fucked me with his incredible hands. Each monumental release became more intense and gratifying than the last. I was addicted to his touch, I craved it and I needed him. Never had anyone else made me cum so hard and sudden as he did. I began to prefer his experienced touch over Jessica's. Sex with her now seemed mediocre in comparison. I wanted him to do naughty things to me, I had told him he owned my cunt.

I came around to the back and thrust my ass against his crotch enticingly. I moaned like a slut as he pawed my butt and then groped my small tit-flesh mercilessly as I ground my groin against his rapidly growing erection. I loved how my scandalous body turned him on. I started to marvel at what it would feel like if he put his cock in me instead of those wonderful fingers.

I didn't stop him as he pulled my panties down and fingered my hungry pussy. It amazed me that we hadn't been caught yet. A part of me didn't care if we did. At this point, it was consensual, as evident by the way I arched, bucked, and bowed back into his steady thrusts into my abused quim. As per the usual, he made me spiral out of control within a few minutes of his fingers in me. It was glorious.

Wanting to give him some relief, I reached behind him and groped his large cock over his slacks. I found the zipper on his pants and unzipped them to feel him underneath. Having not touched a penis before, I was surprised that I found it exciting. I wasn't supposed to be attracted to him, I was gay. And yet more and more I wanted him to fully consume me, to mate me, to claim me. His cock was hard as iron as I freed him from his pants so I could fully jerk him off from base to tip. I was amazed at how erect I had made him.

"Is this because of me?" I teased, a knowing grin on my face as I looked at him coyly over my shoulder.

He could only nod as I worked my somehow proficient hand up and down the entirety of his turgid shaft. I wasn't hating this. Why wasn't I hating this? I could tell by his lusty gasps that I was doing a good job and this pleased me, as I had no experience whatsoever. Was I a natural?

I did this for a few minutes until I heard his breathing become labored. Wait. Was I going to make him cum? Not yet. I didn't want that just yet.

I released him and bent over enough that I could rub my bare slit along his rigid length. I felt him begin to rock his hips slowly so that every inch of his delicious flesh rubbed along my wet labia. It felt amazing. He was hot and hard and I could feel his stiff penis caressing every exposed part of me.

We did this for a while until I felt the tip tease the entrance to my silken sex. I began to taunt him with my hole, rocking in circles over the spongy head invitingly. All he would have to do is jerk his hips forward and his cock would be filling me up for the very first time. I expected to be ashamed of my behavior, instead, I was elated. I needed to feel him inside of me.

I went back to tormenting him with my slit for a few more minutes. I knew I was driving him wild. I needed this attention from him. I wanted to know that he desires me, wants me, thinks of me when I am not around. I pushed him so he would lose control and take me like the savage he is. He was a red-blooded man that had coaxed the dyke out of me. Now I was demanding he claim his prize.

I was soaked and his dick was slick and saturated from my flowing ambrosia. Finally, I could no longer stand it. I had to know what he would feel like inside of me. I knew these feelings were wrong but I didn't care. So I pushed back and felt his large head spreading me open. My tight entrance yielded and his cockhead entered me.

I was shocked at how good he felt as he breached me. He began to fuck me with his spongy tip, shoving it past my entrance and then pulling it out only to drive it back in in rapid succession. This felt amazing and much to my enjoyment he began to do it faster and faster to drive me mad. I was so aroused I thought I was losing my mind. I had never wanted anything more than I did at this moment. It was a forbidden but sacred thing we were doing. He was fucking me, as a man and woman do.

I met him thrust for thrust squeezing him alluringly with my silken walls. And then when he could stand the pleasure my taut cunt brought no longer, he burst inside of me. I felt what I suspected was his hot cum splashing into my unprotected cunt. The feel of it so hot and sticky sent me over the precipice as I hit my peak with his.

I shoved roughly back into him to drive his cum thrusting cock further into me as he continued to spray my fertile insides with his molten spunk. It felt unlike anything I had known before and I was instantly obsessed from the enjoyment of him exploding in me like a firehose.

He kept fucking me through our mutual orgasms and didn't stop. My body was rocking from the force of his powerful thrusts. I never wanted it to end. I was already climbing to another cum from his rough pumps. I could feel his bare cock rubbing and caressing every inch of my inner walls. I squeezed him hard, just begging him to give me more of his virile seed. I knew I would never be the same. I was his, utterly his.

I covered my mouth to contain my squeal as he shoved in roughly and fired off another sizeable load into my receptive pussy. I milked him dry, gripping him tightly every time I felt him spurt to hungrily suck out more. Finally, he was spent, and I was fucked and filled to the brim.

He took out a handkerchief and he cleaned me up this time as a true gentleman would. I turned to face him and I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him passionately. It caught him off guard but I felt his strong arms wrap around me and pull me tight to him as our lips remained locked together. His tongue caressed mine and I moaned into his mouth, tangling my fingers into his shaggy hair.

"Take me home tonight," I implored, flicking my tongue along his sexy lips.

"What's your name?" He asked, smiling seductively.

I returned his smile. "Lauren. What's yours?"

"Robert," he replied, placing a softer kiss on me.

"Take me home, Robert."

He seemed reluctant. "I can't. I have a girlfriend."

"So do I. I was gay before I met you." I paused to let that sink in for both of us. "Then take me to a hotel. I don't care. Somewhere with a bed where you can fuck me all night long. I can pay for it if it's money you're worried about."

He looked shocked at everything I had just said. I think he was as surprised as I was at my scandalous revelation. But either way, it made him smile from ear to ear. I realized now just how incredibly handsome he was. Sexy, even. I had found one man on the entire planet that I found irresistible. It seems that I had met my match.

"Okay, Lauren. Give me a sec to call her and tell her I'm going to be late coming home tonight."

Just the way Robert said my name made my cunt twitch. My stomach was in knots. I was about to do something I might regret later. I didn't want to hurt Jessica, but I knew in my heart of hearts that our relationship was not going to last. I was Robert's now.

I heard him call up his girlfriend and tell her the train had a malfunction and he would be running behind tonight. No estimated time of repair on the fix. Some mechanical jargon I didn't understand. It seemed like he was smart and knew what he was talking about. If I was his girlfriend, I would believe every word that came out of his mouth.

He hung up the phone and kissed me again. I returned each one, uncaring of who was watching, and then I realized that straight couples make out with each other all the time in front of other people.

Our lip locks were growing more intense by the second. I could feel him hard as iron and ground my crotch provocatively against him.

The train came to a stop and we got off together. In more ways than one.


12