Disgust

Story Info
A mother forces her son to be a motherfucker.
1.2k words
4
70.8k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

My mother had called me over for something important. She was a good looking woman. Barely into middle age. Long black hair, pretty face. A thick woman, but in an attractive fashion. Large, milky breasts, not too large belly.

"What did you need?" I said. She danced around the issue at first. Mentioning how long it had been for her. How she wanted something from me so desperately she didn't care it was wrong. She asked me for something terrible. Something no mother should ask of her son. "Fuck me, son."

My heart skipped several beats. I couldn't have heard that. I could not have heard that. The very idea overwhelmed me with revulsion. I had to sit down. I needed water. I needed to get out of there. "What? That's sick! You're my mom!" I said.

"That's what makes it so hot. Don't you want your mommy? Just because I'm your mom you don't want a piece of this?" She said as she pulled her bathrobe loose. Nothing! She was wearing nothing underneath!

I didn't dare look down. Didn't take my eyes from hers for a moment. "Mom! What's wrong with you? We- we can't do this!"

"Oh, we will do this." She said as she sat in my lap and planted a kiss on my lips. The words "This is wrong!" played out in my head on repeat. In my shock I couldn't stop her before she slipped her tongue in my mouth.

She pulled back, but before I could say anything she shoved her massive breasts in my face. "Hush baby, suckle mommy's breasts. You used to love it so much."

I tried to say something, but she seemed to take delight in my mumblings into her nipple. As she leaned up she unzipped my pants and started fishing my flaccid cock out. I tried to pull myself away but she had the leverage, and was able to get her soft hands on my cock.

She ran her fingers along my shaft. It refused to harden at her touch. This was my mother, and I was still in a shock. I could not possibly enjoy this. At this, she slid down. Dragging her breasts down my chest, before enveloping me in them. "Don't you like the feeling of your mommy's fat tits on your cock?" She said.

"Of course not! This is gross!"

Mom gave me a glare. "Oh I sicken you? Well prepare to be really sick!" And she took my head in my mouth as she titfucked me. I let out a groan.

"Oh maybe you are enjoying this!"

The thought of that. The very idea, I hated it. This was nasty. But against my hopes I hardened as my mother's inviting lips made their way down, and down, until she took the whole thing in.

Flashes of pleasure as she quickly licked up and down my cock. "Ohhh mom! Mom! MOM!" I groaned. This can't be happening! My mom can't be giving me the best head of my life!

She pulled herself back up. A smug grin on her beautiful face. "You do want mommy! You can't deny it!" She exclaimed.

"I-I you made me!" I said.

"Yes, I made you. I made you want it. Your mommy made you groan in pleasure." She was grinding her bare pussy on my cock as she said this. "You want to fuck your own mother! Admit it! Beg for it! Submit to it!" She yelled out.

"N-no. No!" I said, weakly.

"Look at me! Not at my face, look at your mother's sexy body." She placed my hands on her breasts and without a thought I squeezed. "Your mother's breasts turn you on even if you won't admit it." She pulls my hands down. "I might be a bit chubby but you like that don't you? That's why you always go for the thick girls."

"That's not- I mean I-" I stammered. She pulled my hands even lower, one on my rock hard cock. The other on her- on my mother's pussy. I couldn't help stroking. I must have looked pathetic, my mouth open in a moan. Eyes glued to her. She was hairy. She clearly hadn't shaved in years, if ever. She was slick and warm and the lips were neatly placed.

"Feel that? That's where you came from. That's where you're going back inside." She placed just my head inside. Still stroking, I said, "Mom please no! Don't make me do this!"

"Don't worry baby, mommy's not gonna make you. You're gonna ask for it."

"No I-I-" I couldn't finish the sentence. Looking my mother up and down, in my disgust I had to admit it to myself. My mom was hot. My own mom got me this hard. My mom! "Ok, fine. Yes. Let me- oh God I can't believe I'm about to say this- let me fuck you mom!"

"I knew it! I knew you couldn't resist me!" I watch as she slowly enveloped me, and moaned. I couldn't believe I had my dick in my own mom's pussy. This was so wrong. Why did I agree to this? I felt an intense shame and horrible nausea.

"No wait mom I take it back I take it back!"

She laughed, and began to pump up and down my rock hard cock. "It's too late for that son! You're already fucking your own mom! You will forever be a motherfucker! You will never, ever forget that you gave into your urges and begged your mommy to fuck you!"

It was true. I would never be the same. You can't fuck your mother without it changing you. And yet, this was still all so disgusting. This was incest. A mom riding her own son's fat cock. Revolting. And a shameful pleasure that overwhelmed me. A pleasure I couldn't hold. "Mom I'm gonna cum! Pull out!" I said.

"I told you it's too late. You're gonna cum inside your mom. Give it to your mommy. Show me your love!" She rode me faster and faster.

"Wait mom wait I could get you pregnant!"

"And wouldn't you just love that? I would." Her words gave me a chill. She wouldn't. Would she? "That's right, your gonna get your mom pregnant. Your own mom! Such a naughty boy."

"Just imagine it. My belly swelling even more. My already massive tits getting bigger. And you'll still be fucking me." This is gonna keep happening? I can't keep doing this. I could never have a normal life if I have some sick relationship with my mom. Especially if she gets pregnant.

"And who should we say the father is? Maybe I'll admit that it's yours. Maybe I'll let everyone know that you couldn't help but fuck your hot mom. Couldn't stop until you came deep inside her. Wherever you went you'd get such a look of disgust."

I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh mom fuck fuck I'm gonna cum! Yes yes yes mom! Mom! Mom!" I let out the biggest load of my life. And immediately regret it. "That was so wrong." I said.

"But you liked it." Mom said.

"Yes." I admitted.