Disgusting Sex Party

Story Info
Rough, horny men did disgusting things to me for hours.
2.6k words
3.4
23.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1 - Four Men Fucked Me Together... and This Was Only an Overture

This adventure started when one of my friend asked me if I wanted to attend a group sex party. I accepted without hesitation because the price is very high and group sex is an activity that I love. I believed that I would have a good night and I was happy. However, if I knew what awaited me that night, I would have changed my mind immediately; because what I went through was unbearable things that had nothing to do with group sex.

When I entered the villa where the party was held, my anxiety started with the absence of music and laughter that I used to hear at parties. Also, in the hall where they put me in, it's not a jolly ensemble. There were ten or fifteen men with a stern face, the type that I would change if I saw at night. A bench in the middle of the room aroused my suspicions even more.

What kind of party was this?

The host who came to me, introduced himself as Ahmed and after paid my fee asked me to go to the back room, undress and come to them after. In the room he showed me, I took off all my clothes, applied lubricant to my anal area... I was ready for the event.

When I entered the hall, I saw three of the men waiting for me next to bench, completely naked. Moreover, all three of them were already ready for sex, that is, they were in an erection. It was possible to understand how hungry they were for sex from the looks they turned to me. In group sex, everyone is with each other. The atmosphere is not only exciting but also fun... However, it is different to have sex with three horny guys alone. The unpleasant feeling inside me increased. Although the money offered was high, I decided to push my luck a little more and asked for an additional fee. Ahmed immediately agreed. But in the following hours, I would think, "I wish I had left right away instead".

Seeing that the deal was done, the men came up to me without delay and laid me on the bench, while someone came, without waiting, raised my legs. As soon as he entered, I knew how much he was in need by pushing his dick deep into my ass. Involuntarily, a small groan escaped my mouth. The man was so eager that he was pumping at great speed.

While he was pumping, another came astride me and put his dick in my mouth. The third, determined not to stay out of the way, put his cock in my hand. If I had a pussy, it was obvious that he would stick it there. Even though the guys were very horny and rude, I started to move my hips sexyly, suck hard on my mouth and caress the man with my hand to deserve the money I got.

When the guy in my ass ejaculated, the one who had given his dick in my hand took his place. He put my legs on his shoulder and started to fuck me with the same hardness. Meanwhile, the man above me was ejaculating in my mouth.

Being an escort, I was used to situations like this. It was also considered normal for the men watching us to take their dicks out and caress them. But seeing the audience undressing one by one and approaching us sideways made me nervous again. Were they all just thinking of fucking me?

I soon realized that I was right in my concerns; because when the guy pumping in my mouth also ejaculated, I saw a different man come up on my face and put his dick in my mouth. It must have been one of the audience. So the audience was starting to get involved!

I started sucking on it without making a sound. Again, I was getting fucked both my ass and my mouth.

In a short time this new guy also ejaculated, poured large amount of cum to my mouth

from this cock. The man must not have had sex in months. My mouth was completely filled with cum that I gulped it with two swallows.

2 -- I'm Filled With Cum

Even though we agreed to have one-on-one sex with three people, I ejaculated a fourth one, I had done my duty. I thought I was done now. It was good that they attacked with hunger and cum easily. I could get out of here quickly.

But they wouldn't let me get up! A new dick landed on my face, and one started fucking me in my ass. I tried to push the man above me with my hands. I had done my job. But he grabbed my arms and pinned them to the bench behind my head. The one who fucked my ass had already grabbed my legs by my ankles. I couldn't move any longer.

So they started fucking me nonstop. Men were coming, either getting on my head or pushing their dicks from behind. It was as if they had made a vow not to let me breathe. Neither my ass nor my mouth remained empty for a second. They had an incredible desire. It was obvious that they had been starving for sex for a long time. Those who could not find a place to put their dicks were pushing each other closer to my body, rubbing their penises here and there and ejaculating on me. Not only was my stomach and intestines full of cum, my body was also drenched with horny men's sperm. They were pouring so full into my mouth that cum soon started pouring out of my chin.

In the end, my stomach could not stand so much semen. I started gagging. I couldn't suck properly anymore, gagged with a dick in my mouth, and burped when the dick came out. My ass was the same. When the ejaculated dick came out of my anus, I was involuntarily farting and releasing some of the sperm that was ejaculated into me. But I couldn't move because they were holding my hands and feet tightly.

When I found a chance, "Hold on a minute!" I shouted. "I'm tired!" But no one grumbled, and they continued to fuck me as if in a frenzy. One was leaving, another was taking.

My head started to spin. I couldn't suck dicks anymore, I just stood there, trying to cover my mouth, but this time they were pressing my cheeks and opening my jaw and pushing their dicke to mu mouth again. They were like a herd of hungry wild animals.

They began to control my body more and more. They squatted down me on all fours, laid it on the ground, held me in their arms... Sometimes they even held me upside down with my legs in the air. I was like a puppet doll in their hands. My body was covered in semen down to my hair. My asshole was on fire.

I started to get really scared. I gathered all my strength and began to struggle; but as I struggled, the only thing that changed was that they held me tighter. There was no way to get rid of so many men. "Let me go," I cried out loudly; "I don't want money... let me go!"

Again they did not mind; they wouldn't let me escape this sex hell.

Finally, my stomach couldn't stand the semen I had eaten, and I began to gag like a maniac. In this state, when the guy who gave me a blowjob pressed his dick a little harder, the stuff in my stomach squirted out of my throat and I threw up with the man's dick in my mouth.

The men who saw this became incredibly angry. They started shouting, scolding me, even swearing. Realizing that something was wrong, Ahmed came to us and angrily shouted, "What the hell are you doing, you filthy bitch? How dare you throw up at my house?"

I was lying on the ground devastated. There was sperm all over me, the cum that I vomited down my chin were laundering. I started begging. "Let me go" I said "let me go I don't want any money. I am not feelin good."

The man roared.

- You should have thought of this when you came. You can't go anywhere!

3 -- They Did Disgusting Thins to Me

Then "Cemil" he shouted, "Let's play our game". Knowing what to do, the man named Cemil squatted down on me, put his cock in my mouth, pumped it, but took it out just as he was ejaculating, ejaculated on the floor and ordered: "Lick! Clean the place... or we'll make you regret it."

Fearfully, I sat up and stared beside me. His offspring lay in a small lake on the ground. My stomach was even more nauseous.

- Please... I can't... please...

"We told you to lick it," the landlord bellowed, "There's no such thing as I can't" here.

I got on my knees. They were maniacs. They would do terrible things to me if I didn't. With all my will, I closed my eyes, helplessly licking the sperm that had just ejaculated from the man on the ground. While I was doing this, someone immediately grabbed me by the hip and started to fuck me. Ahmed, on the other hand, snarled, "Don't stop, lick it." I licked. I ate a man's semen off the ground while I was fucked.

When there were no more offspring to lick on the ground, I asked in a shaky voice:

- Can I go now?

The landlord slapped my ass in response and said, "You can't go anywhere until you finish us off."

"Isn't it over yet?" I asked. "How many more times are you going to fuck?"

"Never mind Ahmed," said the man just fucked me, "Fuck it, his hole is loose, I didn't feel a damn thing while fucking this his ass."

I guess they were going to leave me! I was being saved!

But I was wrong. "We can fix this problem," Ahmed replied. Then he pulled a thin dildo out of the closet and said, "Every problem is solved at my house" and he asked to the crowd, "Anybody want to double-fuck the faggot?"

These crazy people were going to stab my sore hole with a dick and a dildo!

Once again, but this time with more force, I attempted to flee. But I was too weak. They were many people. They caught me right away. Still, I resisted a lot... I tried with all my might to get rid of the strong arms... but I couldn't. This attempt made me worse; because a rope that I don't know where it came from tied me tightly to the bench in the bent position. I was totally helpless now. My body was completely in their hands.

Fear gripped me. My brain started to go numb. I was about to go into shock. "Does anyone want to be the first?" I heard a voice say. I was just about to let myself fall into the comforting arms of unconsciousness, but I came to myself with the incredible tearing sensation in my hole. That's when I realized they were doing what they said: Someone was fucking me with both his cock and the dildo in his hand.

I started to cry with my agony. I was screaming and crying and swearing at the same time. Even though they told me to shut up, I didn't care anymore. Maybe someone would hear my voice and come to help. But this effort also ended with my mouth taped. They were a team! Tapes and ropes were ready! My tears mixed with the cum on my face. My whole body was already in semen. The tape was preventing me from breathing. I finally passed out.

When I opened my eyes, I was lying on the ground. The room was empty now, everyone was gone. My hands and mouth were also free. I was still bare and dirty, but a blanket was draped over me. The landlord was sitting in front of the computer.

When he realized that I had come to my senses, he came to me and asked with a smile, "Sorry, we pushed you a bit. My friends are mercenaries fighting hard missions for a long time. So they can be a little tough." I looked at the man, still not fully understanding what was happening. I was afraid to make a sound. Amusingly, he smiled slightly and continued, "Of course it was all a game. You weren't hurt, were you? And no need to worry; I'll pay four times what we agreed." Then he continued, smiling even more: "It's okay, is it?"

Quadruple the money! Four times an already loaded payment! This meant taking a month off without working. I nodded in agreement with difficulty. He continued: "Well, tell me... do you want to come again? Same money again?"

It was a great offer: work once a month, then one month vacation if you want! Actually, it wasn't that difficult. I felt more pain than usual because I wasn't ready for what was done to me. If I had come prepared, I might even have found the event exciting. No one had hit or tortured me... eventually they just fucked me. I was already used to having my arms and mouth taped from BDSM games. What they poured into me was not a poisonous thing, but semen, which I had swallowed in the usual time. This time I smiled and said, "Okay".

- So you want to come again? I got it right?

I nodded again in agreement and added: "Yes, I do."

- Then put on one last show, prove to me you're fit to our expectation. Only then will you be called again

I spoke with difficulty.

- W--what am I going to do?

- I'm going to fuck you, you're going to shit and lick my semen that I poured out right away.

The man's offer was a rare chance at this job. Even though I was tired, I had to do as I was told. This time willingly, I got up from the ground and once again got on my knees and gave the man my ass. Ahmed started to fuck my bruised hole again. Even the pain in my ass wasn't the same as before, as the excitement of money and the relief of knowing that I wasn't really in danger.

He muttered as his movements quickened,

- I'm cummin'... are you ready?

- Yes.

And he filled me again.

As soon as it came out of my anus, I strained before the semen made its way through my bowel and emptied the semen inside me.

- Well done... Lick it now.

I slowly started to lick the semen. It was something I was not used to. Ahmed was impatient.

- No way... Don't play games... Big lick. Otherwise, I will not call again.

I realized that if I didn't make the man like me, I would miss that payment. I stick my tongue out to the root and lick every last drop of semen like a cat. The taste of masculine juice, heated by my own heat, could be different, even more impressive!

When I came home, I decided to approach the issue philosophically. Every job had a challenge and that was my job. If a person loved his job, he could easily face the difficulties. I mean, whoever loved his job loved it's challenges... and no one could say that I didn't like my job, either. ;-)