Disipline

Story Info
Husband disciplines wife and her sisters.
1.6k words
4.24
63.6k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert woke up when he heard a commotion downstairs. He looked across the bed to see if it woke his wife, Agnes. She was gone. Then he remembered. She had gone out drinking with her sisters, Virginia and Edith for her birthday. They were all in their late fifties or early sixties and retired. His wife had short brown hair that was starting to gray. Her boobs were freckled, but saggy. Her best feature was her great ass.

Bert got out of bed and went downstairs. Apparently, they hadn't had enough to drink and had opened another bottle of wine.

"Just how drunk do you plan on getting?" Bert asked.

Startled they all looked up.

"Oh Bert. Did we wake you? I'm sorry," Agnes said.

"Yeah, we're sorry Berty wirty," Edith said. Then all the women giggled.

"Agnes, you said you'd be home hours ago, you're late."

"I know but it's my birthday. I thought it'd be okay."

"Well, it was your birthday yesterday. And it doesn't matter. Late is late. You know what to do."

"But my sisters are here Bert."

"Good. I have a mind to discipline them too."

"Don't you dare!"

"Are you questioning me?" Bert asked.

"No," Agnes said meekly.

"Get over here!"

Agnes came over and lay across Bert's lap. She was wearing a skirt with a plain white shirt.

Virginia and Edith watched with open mouths as Bert began to spank his wife on her ass.

"So you think you can be late and talk back? I'll teach you to talk back!" Bert said smacking his wife on her butt. Then he lifted her skirt up and spanked her through her underwear. They were plain white granny panties.

"Please Bert it's my birthday," Agnes said.

"Then I guess you need to be in your birthday suit. Let's go off with it."

Agnes stood up and started removing her clothes.

"Agnes stop. What are you doing?" Virginia said. She was standing next to Agnes, so Bert reached over and pulled her onto his lap.

"Another one with a mouth huh? Let's see how you like it," Bert said and started spanking Virginia's butt. She was wearing a dress and soon he pulled that up and was spanking her butt covered only by a thong. Her ass wasn't as nice as Agnes's but it was still pretty nice.

Bert could feel her big breasts on his thigh. Her nipples were getting hard.

When Agnes was naked Bert told her to stand in the corner. She obeyed.

"You know this thong isn't really doing anything anyway," Bert said rubbing his wife's sisters ass. "Let's just get rid of it." He quickly pulled Virginia's panties off.

Bert alternated between each cheek. They were starting to turn pink. Soon they'd be red. At some point Bert felt wetness on his leg. He stopped spanking Virginia and was rubbing her ass. Bert then slid his finger down Virginia's butt crack to her shaved pussy. Yep, she was wet alright.

"I think your sister likes to be spanked. She's all wet," Bert said sliding his finger inside Virginia's pussy.

"Uh!" Virginia gasped. "Stop that. I'm not turned on."

"You could have fooled me," Bert said sliding his finger in faster and faster. Everyone could hear the wet sound her pussy was making as Bert slid his finger inside her.

"Virginia! You're getting off on my husband's finger?" Agnes asked.

"No. I swear, I...oh God!" Virginia said then shuddered in orgasm.

Bert felt Virginia's pussy grip his finger as she came with a powerful orgasm. With a final smack on the ass Bert told her to stand up. Then he had her remove her shirt and bra. Virginia's big breasts fell out of her bra. She had big areolas and small nipples. Bert Grabbed her boobs and tweaked one nipple while he sucked the other, then switched. With his other hand he rubbed Virginia's clit, but stopped before she could cum again.

Edith flat out refused to go, so Bert finally had to grab her and drag her across his lap. She was the only one wearing pants. Some kind of stretchy thing. She had the smallest ass of all three sisters, but the pants hugged it like it were painted on. Edit's ass was super tight and firm. Bert was almost tempted to have Agnes get a quarter to bounce off of it. Every time he smacked her she let out a yelp. She had gray hair and small tits, but he could feel her nipples against his leg.

Edith squirmed around so much that her top rode up and now Bert could see her boobs on his leg. He quickly pulled her top off while she shouted in protest. He then held her down and told Agnes to remove her pants. She did without question, much to the dismay of her sisters.

Edith had not worn underwear or a bra.

"I guess we know who the slut is," Bert said.

"Fuck you asshole let me up!" Edith said thrashing about.

Bert slid a finger in her ass crack but she had clamped her legs together and wouldn't budge. Bert tried prying them apart, but she held fast.

He spanked her harder some more, but all that did was get her pussy wet. Finally he poked her in the side and she jumped not expecting to be tickled. Her legs parted slightly and Bert slipped his finger in her pussy.

"Tell me how much you like it slut," Bert said.

"Fuck you," Edith said but without much weight behind it.

Bert slid his finger in her pussy fast and then slow driving her crazy. Subconsciously, Edith open her legs a little more.

Bert sucked on the middle finger of his other hand, then when he was fingering Edith's pussy fast he slipped his other finger in her tight asshole. Soon he was fingering Edith's ass and pussy and before she knew it she erupted in a powerful orgasm.

Bert thought both his fingers were going to break as Edith clamped down on them so tightly.

Bert was rock hard. He had them all kneel on the couch with their heads down and ass's up. He took off his clothes, then got behind them and started licking their pussies and ass's.

Agnes had a hairy pussy. She wasn't really into shaving, but it wasn't very thick and it didn't bother Bert at all.

Virginia was shaved and Edith had a little bit of hair above her clit.

All the women liked having their assholes licked. Edith had the tightest ass.

Bert stuck two fingers in Virginia's pussy and his tongue in her ass. Soon he pulled his fingers out and slowly shoved his big cock inside her. At first she clamped up and he could hardly get more than the big mushroom head in. Then she relaxed and he slid further in. He reached around and fondled her big tits while he fucked her.

Bert pulled out and had them all lay on their backs and hold their legs open. he wanted Agnes to watch him fuck her sisters.

Bert smacked his cock on top of Virginia's pussy, spanking her clit, which was hard and throbbing. Then he shoved his cock all the way inside her, causing her to gasp. Bert pulled his cock almost all the way out, then very slowly pushed back inside her. Then quickly he pulled almost all the way out, before quickly shoving it back in. The combination of slow and fast was driving Virginia crazy. Finally Bert kept up a steady pace, then went faster and faster. Her big tits were bouncing all over the place. He grabbed her legs and fucked her with gusto, motioning for Agnes to rub her sisters clit. She did, winking at him.

Virginia was close to coming. Bert might be an asshole, but he sure knew how to fuck. He had grabbed her legs and was fucking her like a freight train when she felt another hand rub her clit. She popped open her eyes and saw it was Agnes. Before she could say anything she came in a huge orgasm.

Bert then proceeded to lick Edith's asshole, while Virginia and Agnes slobbered on his cock. She didn't even protest when, instead of her pussy he shoved his cock into her ass. It took a good while before she was relaxed enough for him to start moving very fast. He leaned down and started licking her big nipples. He could fit her whole tit into his mouth. He acted like his mouth was a vacuum and sucked her breasts until her nipple popped into his mouth. Then he'd hum and lick the nipple as fast as he could while her whole tit was in his mouth. And one point her drooled saliva onto her nipples then blew hot and cold air on them making her shiver as goosebumps appeared.

Bert then leaned back and let Virginia and Agnes lick her pussy and clit. It wasn't long before she had a powerful orgasm. Her ass squeezed down on Bert's cock so hard he instantly shot off inside her.

After that everyone was worn out. Edith and Virginia stayed the night and slept in the spare bedrooms.

When Bert and Agnes were alone, Agnes said, "I told you they'd like it."

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"Just a hunch. Based on how much I got turned on by you spanking me, and I used to hear my mother being spanked then the sounds of wild sex. I figured we all had that in our genes."

"Well, make sure you disobey tomorrow too. I'd like another crack at Edith's ass," Bert said.

"Pun intended?" Agnes asked and they laughed.