Disorder Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xander knew what he was doing too and Donnie groaned and put a shaky hand on the back of his head, not knowing quite what to do with his hands. Ah, perhaps it had been too long since he had had a bit of fun with anyone other than John, who was always the dominant party. He just wasn't used to receiving the good stuff, the treatment that he so readily dished out, knowing what to do with his lips and tongue, even managing to swallow somewhat around his gag reflex when he really wanted to take his brother's dick deep. But Xander wasn't going to allow him to start with that when he was right there to give Donnie the pleasure that he surely needed. Sometimes Xander knew what Donnie needed better than he did himself, even if he was not quite all that willing to admit it. That was just fine too.

And it was pure bliss to lean back and allow it to happen, the fog of alcohol clouding his senses and sharpening others, a drunken stupor shimmering through with moments of clarity. Of course, he was not so far gone that he was not aware of what was around him but pleasantly buzzed, open to suggestion and therefore suggestible to the extreme. Not that Xan would have taken advantage of that, of course, but there were fewer things that he would have thought more pleasurable than taking another man's shaft into his mouth, sharing the pleasures of the body: which was just as well for Donnie.

"Fuck... Yeah... That feels so good..."

It was cliché but it seemed that anything that burst from his lips during sex was and Donnie did not even have it in himself to feel embarrassed, cheeks hot for all the right reasons as he hazily watched that pink head bob on his shaft. It seemed surreal, as if seen through a half-light, a state somewhere between dreaming and sleeping, the world of the unconscious hovering where it was best viewed with rose-tinted glasses. And all he could think about was how good everything felt, how much he wanted to hump, to thrust, to grind into the sweet warmth of Xander's mouth, slamming and taking his pleasure however he willed.

Donnie gasped, eyes flicking open wide. He could be the dominant one too...

But it was not to be taken harshly and he smirked to himself as Xander grunted and hacked around his cock, gently guided back as Donnie shifted up onto his knees. It was not the easiest position to maintain when Xander was unwilling to let go of his cock but it was one that they managed, Xan's back bowed to reveal a light dimpling of spine, ribs showing down the line of his back. He was not packing all that much extra meat on him, that was for sure, but he'd never really been one who at all indulged or gorged himself to excess either. He took what was needed and what he needed right then and there was the cock that he was hungry for, his world fuzzing over despite the fact that he had not had anywhere near as much alcohol as Donnie had.

He took his full length into his mouth with a heady groan that only came out muffled around Donnie's length, the smooth flesh fitting his mouth perfectly. Of course, he would have thought that regardless of anything else but the moment happened so swiftly that he could not stop it - neither would he have wanted to either. Pre-cum trickled out onto his tongue and he swallowed reflexively, allowing the slow, musky slide of it to ooze down his throat, seeming to cling and want to stay as he pushed it down and down and down.

Yet it was all about the pleasure and he could not help but lean into Donnie's hands, eyes closed, as Donnie twisted them awkwardly into his hair, a little too tight but more than enough to excite him, bringing a drumming rise to his pounding heart. His own need throbbed anxiously, desperate for attention, but neither did Xander have any worry at all that it would not be seen to with Donnie there to look after them. Whereas their relationship had started off as rather one-sided in the early days, Xander taking the gentle, guiding lead, they were in it for mutual pleasure and experimentation and, sometimes, there was only one way to do that.

"Hey..."

It took all he had in him to break his lips free from the twitching head of Donnie's cock, skin pulled back from the head to reveal the glistening tip. Shuddering, Donnie panted down at him, yet the fire in his eyes was reflected in the ones set lower than his. Xander grinned.

"Come here..."

He didn't have to do much to show Donnie what he wanted from him, lying back and guiding him over, although they were no longer face to face but top to tail, a cock presented to each of their mouths. The classic sixty-nine had many jokes attached to it but it was still Donnie who was left on top as his slenderer body twisted and contorted very lightly, driving his cock back into Xan's mouth. He readily accepted the offering and suckled him deep, cheeks hollowing as if he was trying to make a show of sucking him off, although there was no way that Donnie was paying his face any attention when he had Xan's dick before him.

And it was all that he wanted, just what he wanted, in his lust-fuelled state, unconsciously licking his lips and parting them in a smile as he took it into his mouth. Of course, he could not push down as far as Xander, the man's throat bulging out in a faux sense of depth as he gulped, giving in to the illusion that it was possible for the average man's dick to go down the throat of another. Yet the illusion could make one harder than ever and Xan's brow furrowed with underlying tension, excitement rising, as he spurted a drop of pre into Donnie's ready and waiting mouth.

It was lapped up immediately, Donnie sensually swirling his tongue around the head of his cock, ensuring that not another drop was wasted. Anything more that came met the same fate down his throat but he did not stop humping and grinding either, fucking Xan's mouth more slowly than he had had his own face fucked in what had to have been months. Yet he wanted the slow stuff too, the stuff that he could take his time with, take in, enjoy in the moment. The fact that it was more difficult for him (and seemingly Xander too, although he had never explicitly asked him the question) to not dive in head-first and take everything, greedily, all at once was by the by when it came down to the point of, at the very least, being slowed by the influence and take of alcohol. Maybe even Xander could admit, in that case, that it had some uses for the undulating rise and fall of pleasure!

Snickering lightly around only the head of Xan's shaft, Donnie tried to push down further but there was only so far he could go if he didn't want to yank his own shaft from Xan's lips - and that was too tempting. That was something that would have required far more control than he had at hand, grinding and arching, the cock in his mouth oozing and throbbing as if he was going to cum right then and there. And little did Donnie know even then just how close Xander was to his release, panting, nostrils flaring for much-needed breath even as he tried desperately to suck Donnie's rod into the back of his mouth.

There was only so much the body could do but both of them were well-versed in pushing it to its limit and beyond what even they thought was its limit. They had nothing else for them, lusting and moaning, Donnie's hands working the rest of the length that remained outside his lips, woefully unable to suck. He could lap though and tease in other ways, fingers closing around the shaft that was both familiar and strange to him in a moment where he shouldn't have really have been over thinking it. It was easy to do, that over thinking lark, but all he had to do was sink down and relax into the present time of being, lips closed around a length that twitched and jerked lightly, on the edge of ecstasy.

And yet he did not receive any warning as Xander suddenly tensed up, hitting his high with a muffled curse, a leg kicking out as if he was seeking purchase for himself. In all honesty, Xander could not have honestly have said that he knew what he was doing in the moment, what was happening, ecstasy coursing through him, a powerful, driving force that demanded his attention. It snapped him up but didn't spit him out again, a beast of orgasm claiming him as his seed flowed sweetly into the lips of the one who had brought him to such a sharply delicious orgasm.

Despite his surprise, Donnie swallowed instinctively, although it was much easier to swallow when the other's cock wasn't jammed as deep as it could go, for John was not as discerning about how much his brother could or could not take, as was his way. But it was okay that his way was different as Donnie wickedly moaned around Xander's length, not because he was focused on his own pleasure but because he just wanted to feel how Xan trembled against him, those light vibrations doing the trick nicely on that over-sensitive length. But Xander was a mere man and would not cum forever, not like the demonic apparitions of Donnie's deepest darkest dreams and devious fantasies, but that was just one more thing that he liked about him.

Breaking his lips free from the slick length, gleaming with his saliva, Donnie grinned and glanced back at Xan, although he was swiftly humbled as Xander pressed his tongue up to the underside of his shaft in a jolt of sensation that had his head spinning.

"Heh... Got me there..."

He gasped and arched his back, at the whims and wiles of his body, lust rising. Oh, how he needed to cum but it was not for him, that time, to spend himself inside a mouth even though Xander was offering it so very sweetly to him. There was too much that he wanted to take, excitement heating up the pit of his belly, and Donnie panted, dragging himself away with all the effort he had left in his body. Willpower could not have been said to be his strong point, for all his intelligence, and Xander grunted, making it harder than ever to take the road that he wanted to as his fingers curled into his thighs, nails digging in.

"Unff... C'mon, Xan, leggo..."

He slurred his words together, delirious with lust, but Xander was only playing, laughing giddily as Donnie's cock slipped free in a slurp of saliva and pre-cum.

"What?" He chuckled, hazy in the afterglow. "Don't you want yours too, hm?"

But that was just what Donnie was going for as he turned around with a predatory gleam in his darkening eyes that did not seem to suit him. And yet it was a sensual advance that had Xander quivering in place, muscles tensing, waiting to see what he would do even as Donnie drew him into a kiss, tongue passionately dominating and taking the entry that was expected. It was easy enough, from there, to allow Donnie to take the position he wanted, the one that was most comfortable for him on his knees, Xander on all fours before him. Xan's arms quivered and he fought down the urge to let them buckle, tipping his chest submissively to the floor, the angle the best - but his balls churned and ached, not yet ready to cum for a second time. So, not yet, in that case, but he could take that pose soon, all for his ultimate pleasure.

"Easy..."

Donnie knew that Xan was ready for him but he still took it slowly, patiently, as the head of his cock teased up to his pucker, taking what was due to him. Xan gasped and turned his head, half-watching the image of the man behind him, rising in a shadow from the side-table light that was jauntily positioned behind. Whoever had placed it there surely could not have imagined the delightful silhouettes that it would create at the height of lust, back trying to round as that cock burrowed in slowly, deeply, the pressure increasing more and more by the moment as moisture pricked in the corners of his eyes. It was never easy to take the stretch and yet he would do it each and every time, all for the pleasure that was for him, ultimately, to take for his own.

"Fuck, Donnie..." He hissed out, teeth lightly scraping one another from the top to the bottom. "Ah..."

Yet no more words were his to give as he grunted and ducked his head, bearing through it as the pleasure mounted once more. It was, after all, all he could do.

Power thrummed through Donnie, although he did not abuse it - that was not his way, no. He wanted it but he wanted to savour it too, his head tipping back to expose the bare and vulnerable expanse of his throat as he eased in, letting Xander's body get used to him as he demanded entry. Of course, there would never be all that much resistance regardless of whether one had gone through any manner of teasing beforehand or not, the body designed to stretch and tighten, sometimes seemingly both at the same time. But he wouldn't have wanted to cause Xander pain, no, and so he went as slowly as he was able to make himself, breathing heavily, hair falling forward across his face.

Exquisite. Something that he never usually got for himself, took for himself, and it was his, all his, something that he could snarl into, lean into, driving and pounding. His hips found the rhythm he needed without him even having to think about it and he pushed harder and faster, Xander's body rocking with the force of his even as the other man's head and chest dipped and wavered closer and closer to the floor. In that moment alone, they need one another more than anything else, carnal lust carrying them up and away, desperate need curling in, demanding attention regardless of anything else that may have been going on in their lives or even the world at that time. And was that not the beauty and the escape that sex provided? It was, at least, for them and sometimes that was enough too.

Yet there was more and more to be taken as their bodies came together, Donnie exhaling in a rush of hot breath as he leaned over Xander's back, drawing him close with surprising tenderness even though his glutes and hamstrings screamed, quads tightening to hold him in place. And yet he could not resist doing it, wanting more, that closeness too that made it all the better for him. There was a pleasure too, of course, in being simply turned to face a wall or the like and pounded until he didn't know who he was or what he was even doing anymore but there were other notes and edges too that he had to seek out, the warmth of another body searing into his own in joint, luscious passion.

Xander's lips moved but no sound came out as Donnie took him, hips working, although all he knew was the closeness of him, torn between pressing up and dipping down, revelling simply in the time that he was in. He didn't have to think or do anything else but be there, his body tightening and pulsating around that thick cock crammed up into him, although it was more used to the girth of it by now, accepting the invader like a lost friend. Donnie, however, was far from lost even though others may have said differently, slight drops of sweat migrating from one body to another as the humidity of the stuff apartment got the better of them.

It did not matter. How funny it was that so little mattered when it came to sex. Everyone worried and stressed about it, the matter of doing it right, but they came together as if it was the most natural thing in the world, gasping and groaning, not caring if they sounded strange or not. No one was keeping track or making fun and the moment was all it needed to be as Donnie wrapped n arm around Xander's torso, drawing him in even closer even though his legs could not take much more of the strain as he grunted and thrust, pushing himself to that edge of ecstasy that lingered so very sweetly within his reach, there for the taking.

But he wanted to enjoy the moment too, building up to it with a heaving moan that seemed to rise up from the very depths of his soul, blissfully thankful that orgasm was slower in coming due to the drink he'd had. It allowed more time for pleasure and that was all he wanted as he humped and thrust, the tight hole clenching and closing softly around his cock each and every time. He could not have pulled out then even as he tried, Xander tensing noticeably beneath him as Donnie, finally, threw himself into the thrusts, humping harder and harder, breath caught in his throat.

Close...

He did not even get the chance to vocalise his warning, however, as orgasm snatched him up, erupting through him in a juddering blast that could neither be ignored or denied. If he made a noise in climax, he did not hear it himself, hips working and body twisting, gyrating for the passion that was his to claim. And yet it was that very passion that seemed set to claim him for its own, semen spilling into his partner with heady wantonness, a hot flow that the human body could not feel and yet he swore up and down he could sense whenever John poured his load into him. Maybe it was just the tingle and ooze out of a tight anal ring that did it for him but he wasn't going to complain when the mere sensation of seeding another man instead of being the one seeded sending him into rolling throes of ecstasy that even he did not feel entirely in control of.

Xander couldn't possibly keep his chest up for even a moment longer and tipped to the floor, palms spread flat as he used what little leverage he had to grind back onto that aching shaft, hard and wanton as it filled him. He needed it, needed more, and he could not help himself from trying to take more and more from poor Donnie, body tightening down on him even against his will, demanding it all with the lustful passion of a crazed man. Lips parted, Xander hung his head, forehead pressed to the rough floorboards, half their bodies on the old rug that Donnie had commandeered from someplace or another. What was it about Donnie that brought such a side out in him?

Yet there was no need to worry as they came down from a high, Xander shuddering as his anal ring was left lightly gaping, soon to clench up again as was the want and will of a body set on survival and protecting itself. He wasn't going to deny, of course, that there was a lewd pleasure to a gaping hole and a sense that he had been stretched beyond all limits that he had, previously, thought existed but that was a special kind of play best undertaken on his own with a collection of toys: one of the few things that he spent his ill-gotten money on. If he was going to use at least a little of it for himself and not just his family, he at least was going to have some fun with it, after all!

Laughing, they cleaned up, lightly exchanging anecdotes, comfortably moving about one another despite their nakedness. Clothing seemed optional as they lingered in the sleepy afterglow, wanting to rest but finding themselves just a little bit too wound up for that when their need flickered one way and the other. Ramped up after the hacking gig, well, it was only natural that they wanted more, wanted to do more, wanted to celebrate, however routine that sort of thing had become for Xander over the course of time. Seeing Donnie's excitement was the thing though that made it all fresh and new for him, making him want to do more, show more, tell more.

Xander slipped into the shower first, knowing that he had no change of clothes but getting the dried sweat and other fluids off his skin would, at least, make him feel somewhat human again, which was strange considering other things. Living so much of his life in a digital world, he was apt to drift away staring at a screen rather than under the pattering fall of water, turning his head up into the stream, the curtain twitching to his right. But that was just the air moving around the admittedly tiny bathroom, even if it did its job too well enough.

The soap slipped from his hand like the comical gag and he chuckled to himself as he bent down to get it, backside brushing against the icy cold of the shower tiles on the opposite side. It was too small for a man, really, but anyone using it would just have to make do until Donnie got himself into a nicer place, although that would, hopefully, be sooner rather than later with the stuff he was turning him onto, money-making schemes that could be done under the radar with minimal risk to him.