Disorder Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want to be useful to me," John went on without further pause, his tone short and clipped, shards of ice laced through, "then you'll get on your knees."

It was yet another thing that 'should' have been wrong for Donnie to watch, the man that he was obsessed with (in both a healthy and an unhealthy fashion) grasping his cock, which leapt to his touch. Well, that in itself was not so bad but it was how he presented the aching rod to the demon's dark lips, how those very lips parted around John's cock as if they had done it before. But Donnie could not have told whether or not the other demon had sucked off John before or was just practised at it in his manner of subordination to other demons, a grunt seeming to ripple through him, pulse leaping and jumping visibly in his throat.

His heart stopped - or it at least felt like it did. It was strange, near enough delusion, blood roaring in his ears, to see that happening before his eyes, though he could not deny the throb of blood that rushed to his cock. He lusted for it, playing the voyeur, something that he'd never done before (well, not intentionally, and that had hardly been kinky when it had happened with strangers in a dirty, drunken alleyway) and found a strange delight in.

Donnie sucked in a breath, eyes riveted on John. He didn't need to explain it to himself. He didn't even need to explain it to John. All he needed to be was in the moment and, somehow, John had known what he needed before even he had come to the realisation himself.

That fucking bastard...

John hissed through his teeth, wings beating, head thrown back.

"Fuck..."

Cursing was all well and good but there was more to be had, the drugs that he'd taken before, when they'd been relaxing on the bed waiting for them to kick in, taking their slow effect. It was harder for a demon to get high (and easier too, in different ways) and the effect came upon him with a slow build-up of exhilaration. He would not have said that it would have bypassed his attention if he had not known it was coming but it would have been fair to say too that distractibility was a benefit in letting the high creep upon him with kinkily sordid claws.

"Yesss..."

He didn't have to consider the demon, the one that went by the name of Rimmon but that he didn't really care for. He was just a pawn, something that he could use and abuse, although the littler demon was very much open to being so abused. He wanted it as badly as the rest of them, grinding into his mouth as Rimmon closed his lips around like the seasoned cock-sucking whore of hell that he was, relishing even then as he closed his eyes and focused only on the cock before him.

John growled, grinding and thrusting, beating his wings to better power his thrusts. Even with Donnie, he was at least somewhat careful about how hard he went (hitting someone's gag reflex when they couldn't suppress it...wasn't worth dwelling on) but Rimmon was there to take it all and the demon grunted in surprise as John hammered in, the lewd, wet slap of their coming together echoing through the room. Donnie licked his lips, an obvious flicker of motion in the corner of John's eye that he could not miss.

Rimmon was a tool. He was there to be used. Had he thought that before? It was hard to think about things other than the feel of a hot, wet mouth sucking on his shaft, drawing it deeper, harder, into the back of a mouth that seemed best designed for such abuse. And Donnie was right there, his eyes locked on the two of him, his turgid cock twitching and visibly jerking as if it was so flush with blood that his body simply could not contain his lust. His heart surged. So... Donnie did like that.

Interesting. Something... Something that he should...

John groaned, eyes half-lidded. Heat clawed at his chest and he rocked forward, Donnie moaning in turn with him, hips working, even though he didn't have anything to sink his cock into. Not yet, at least, but that was to come later, though hopefully not too much, his hand drifting to his cock as if drawn there by a magnetic force, pulling it there through insistent need. The mere touch of his fingers brushing his cock had him thrusting and gyrating, panting and heaving. Pre-cum trickled out over his fingers, slickening the path of his hand, though he did not once drag his eyes from John, focusing on where his cock sank in.

He wanted to be there, he could not deny it. That was just what he wanted and yet there was something in watching, anticipating, that made him want it all the more. There was not a lick of jealousy in him, though that could have been the shock of the moment rushing upon him, the headiness of orgasm snarling its way up from the pit of his gut, a rising swell of heat that threatened to spill over. John groaned, hissing through his teeth as he pounded the demon's mouth for all he was worth, hips but a blur as a stray feather drifted off, unknown to anyone. They had more intriguing things to focus on.

"Fuck, Rimmon," John snarled, forcing the limits of reality - what did that really matter to him anymore? - as he forced Rimmon to take his cock into his throat, pushing back the lack of a gag reflex that the slut boasted. "You been practising taking dick again?"

His words were not the most eloquent but, really, who was clear in their wording when getting their cock sucked? Donnie, however, heard something different, balanced on the tipping point as his knees dug into the soft yet scratchy, with the duration, carpet as he spread his legs, grunting thickly in the back of his throat.

Rimmon? He has a name?

He didn't know why he'd thought that the demon hadn't had a name before but, well, it made sense. Yet that was the first thing and made Donnie close his mouth, grinding down hard on his back teeth as if he was trying to wear through them, a muscle jumping in pain in the corner of his mouth. He shouldn't have a name - just who did he think he was? John slammed in, snarling and growling like a wild animal, his image shivering, juddering with edges of black, the underworld hissing for those that had been forsaken for the brief tenacity of mortal coils.

But John tipping over the edge himself, hammering like a beast into a mouth that could take more abuse than his brothers could, was what made Donnie grunt and groan out his own climax, joining him in bliss. Connected yet not touching, they broke into orgasm together, the demon forgotten between them, his tail lifted and thrashing, though his cock was, as yet, untouched, aching and throbbing. Yet pre-cum splattered to the floor beneath him not because his hips were rocking but because John was jerking him back and forth so violently, not even Rimmon's wings able to steady him enough as pain laced every thrum of the tenacious liaison.

"Fuuuck..."

John exhaled, dumping his load into the ready and waiting mouth, though Rimmon wasn't going to let a drop go to waste. Demonic lust twisted the bounds of what was possible and what was not and, with only a tiny tweak of power, the demon had his lips closed in so tightly that he could suck down every bit that John had to offer, balls swinging up to his chin as the mightier demon unloaded.

Yet that was not all that John craved, even if Donnie was wasting his load - how rude! - on the carpet, pumping his cock even as his red cheeks glowed. Their eyes met and Donnie reeled back ever so slightly - not enough for most to notice but enough that John knew that he was ready. He'd been pushed and he was at the edge, 'broken' in the best of ways, if one could even call it that. Though Donnie's groan, cutting through the lusty clamour of Rimmon, noisily, gulping and slurping on his cock, let him know that everything had come right as he'd imagined.

Smirking at Donnie, Rimmon breaking his hold on the upper-level demon's shaft with a breathy gasp, John cocked an eyebrow. It was time for the 'treat' that he'd promised him, even if that promise had not technically been said out loud. Well, that would come to light in due course...

Ah, that didn't matter.

Tensing under John's stare, Donnie sat up a little straighter, his attention needed. What now? What could possibly follow that?

"Bend over."

Donnie gulped, his back tensing, hunching over as if a weight was curling his shoulders. Blood roared between his ears, cock half-hard. Couldn't he even get soft again after that? What was wrong with him?

Everything...

"You can't mean that... John..."

He could have said no. He could have said that he wanted to stop. Donnie could have done many things but what he did do, despite his words, was tip over onto all fours, trembling in place like a sacrificial lamb, his skin woefully bare and vulnerable before two demons. Even the lesser demon, Rimmon, was foreboding enough, though he could surely trust John to keep him safe... Couldn't he?

It was not a time to have that question leap to the forefront of his mind and he thrust it away as quickly as it had appeared, sucking in a sharp breath of air that did nothing to ease the pressure of the band around his lungs. He had to - had to trust, not to do, though it was all that he wanted, the risqué nature of it all stoking a deeper need inside him, lusting for more. Like with drugs, sometimes all that was needed was a little high and, like with drugs too, that high wasn't always enough.

Bigger, better, faster, louder, stronger... There was always a new level to reach, a new high to escalate too, a limit to breach. And that was all he could think of as John crouched before him, the demon to his back gripping his hips with a chuckle that someone managed to be cruel and wry at the same time. That, in itself, was impressive.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this..."

Donnie shuddered. He didn't doubt that but John kissed him, passing something into his mouth, though he was sure that it wasn't just a tab of window, a drug for a trip into a better world. With John, things were never that simple anymore and it was surely laced with something else, but he could not help but swallow it down as obediently as he was to gulp down more than one load that night too, he was sure of it.

Breaking the 'kiss', if it could be called that, John grinned, dropping a sly wink, cock twitching noticeably as if even his own lust could not be held back.

"If I'm getting some, you sure are too, Small Donnie," John said with a sly twist of his lips, the only softness coming from his eyes as he put on a show for his demonic audience. "Fair's fair..."

It was an experience for them all - well, Rimmon didn't matter. That demon could go fuck himself as far as John was concerned afterwards but he was good for a quickie, something to take the edge off and, fuck, he was sure that Donnie needed something to take off all the rough edges after everything. Things didn't have to be said for them to be understood and, before he gave Rimmon, the obedient lesser soul that he was, the nod to go ahead, he fed his own shaft between Donnie's lips.

There was comfort in familiarity and Donnie relaxed, instinctively sucking him deep up into the back of his mouth as Rimmon bore in. If he'd been able to lift his head, he would have seen the demonic flow of power swirling and coursing around the demons, brushing and fluttering as if it was controlled by the motion of the air, though it was John who powered through it all, controlling it - even Rimmon. After all, regardless of what Rimmon or even other demons thought of him, he would have to protect Donnie. They needed to know their place as much as Donnie needed to know that his place was secure.

But that was not the moment for it as Donnie moaned around his shaft and pushed back, despite everything. He wanted more, craved more, whimpered for more, caught up in a moment even though he was not ready for it. His cock was hard again and he could not have honestly have said how that happened, sounds coming from his mouth around the muffling fatness of John's girth.

And it was different. So very, very different. He leaned in, though being penetrated at the same time... Wow, that hadn't come from anything but a drunken orgy in the past and that had been a long time ago too. It wasn't worth remembering as his heart pounded for the moment, beating more and more quickly as he took more and more of the demon's dick. Rimmon didn't hold back, driving in and pushing him forward, forcing him to the extreme of taking John's cock lightly into the back of his mouth. It was only John stopping him from gulping him down all the way that prevented his gag reflex from being triggered in the most unpleasant of ways.

Yet he could be there in the moment, gulping and swallowing, taking as much of John's dick as he was able, trapped between two demons and more helpless than ever, right where he needed to be. A cock that didn't feel as if it was attached to anyone, the demon in it detached in his mind and but a position to be filled, ploughed into him, stretching him open, his mind swirling, pounding. There should have been pain with such a rough penetration but whatever it was that John had passed to him, well, that did the trick in soothing it away. It was not as if his backside wasn't used to being taken roughly either and he luxuriated in it, fingers trying to curl and claw into the carpet as he moaned and arched his back, rolling back.

John hissed, though Donnie didn't hear it and he knew it too. It was hard to hear even when every last little sensation seemed amplified, ramped up beyond all recognition. Sound conflicted with sight and taste with touch, hearing everything and nothing all at once. It was a cacophony but a chaotic one that he could not help but lean into, lusting and delving deeper, his groans turning to ragged howls of pleasure that could only be emitted by a demon. He was something else, something more, and everyone would know it, whether he wanted them to or not.

His powers shuddered, raging and lifting, rising and wrapping around them, squeezing around Donnie, pinning him in place. And yet his sceptre, that strange lark, was not there, not near, but he needed to rein it in, blistering with power, the raging force of it swirling, battering him and Rimmon. The lesser demon frowned but it was not a threat to either of them, not truly, just Donnie who was caught up in the middle, frozen and trapped by dark power, even though he would not have wanted to move even if he'd been free too.

Snarling, John fought and fought, reining it in as much as he could, hair flying, whipping about his face and casting darkness over his vision. He had to hold it back, push it down, lock it away until he wanted to make use of it again. And yet using only a bit of the power that had been thrust upon him threatened to unleash the rest of it too and it was such a delicate balance - how was he meant to handle it all? But he was John, a fucking demon, and he would find a way, even if it fucking killed him!

Too soon for that joke? Ah, well...

Donnie didn't know what was happening, torn between two opposing focuses, the shaft spreading his anal ring wide taking him hard and fast, John claiming his mouth. One was as strange as the other was familiar, both covering opposing extremes in the passion of a second that was gone as swiftly as it appeared. He needed to experience it all, to sink into it, but he had to drive harder, faster, hips working and cock ready for more, despite the stretch and strain of penetration behind.

Things that should not have been simply were and he whimpered, the sound of his lost passion muffled, reduced to less than what it needed to be. Donnie tried to rock back but he could not move, muscles vibrating with barely withheld tension, rock hard and wanton, yet lacking what they needed to contract and relax, allowing motion. What was wrong? Oh - who the hell cared?

He may have laughed at the note of mentioning hell (that was rich) but there was too much, pressure building and building, the cock slamming into him grinding right up against his prostate as if it was intentional. He had no doubt that Rimmon was doing it for his own pleasure, however, despite whatever control it was that John had over him, his heart and soul rolling and writhing in the passion of getting all he wanted without lunging for it. He was fortunate, in the glare of hindsight, that he was able to breathe, but there was so much else to savour, his heart pounding, chest juddering with the effort it took simply to remain in the present moment.

Yet Rimmon was the first of the three - well, he was the one who had not yet gotten off - to spill his load and neither John nor Donnie could have been faulted for not realising that he'd reached his high so swiftly. The demon grunted thickly and coarsely in the back of his throat as if he was almost embarrassed of the fact that he had climaxed so quickly, even though he had been the most drawn out of all of them. The demon humped and thrust in short, sharp, driving motions, Donnie groaning and trying to push back even as a seeping, crawling heat crept into him, the passion of more thrumming beneath the surface at all times.

"Unff..." Rimmon grunted, twisting his head from one side to the other, which had the effect of making him look as if he was trying to work out the kinks in his horns, despite their regular appearance. "So tight... Maybe a hole is good for something then, eh?"

But neither Donnie nor John were listening, Donnie groaning as he was filled, barely aware of what was going on. With so many sensations all demanding precedence over what came before, it was hard to keep track, John's length in his mouth insisting on attention. Just what could he do in the face of that, taking up his vision, John's wings spreading and beating, buffeting him with air?

Chuckling in a strange sort of rumbling grunt behind him, Rimmon's hand squeezed his buttocks, the demon tenaciously rejoicing in a little bit of fun that he didn't normally get for himself. A lesser demon, of course, was better suited to being on the bottom of affairs and there wasn't much in their way of power either to bring them to the mortal realm where they may well have had a fair shot at dominating someone or the other. Yet it was still a particular kind of 'look' that John gave him that had him hustling to do his bidding, knowing that his time there, as pleasurable as it all was, was entirely based on whether the mightier demon of the two deemed that he was, at least, of some use going on.

"Lemme give you a hand there..." Rimmon hastened to correct himself, despite the grind of having to do someone else's bidding nipping at his heels. "Heh-heh... Something...needed..."

Rimmon's hand found his cock and squeezed, yet the softening length in his hole left him woefully not as stretched as he would like, though not quite empty. Pleasure was pleasure, however, and Donnie could not help but arch his back and try to thrust, yet it would not be enough to get him off again so quickly - not even a hand of a demon could do that to a mortal! Rimmon was most certainly not powerful enough to hold that much influence over a mortal, even though it was something that John should be able to do in time: yet another thing in their ever-changing relationship that held limitless potential, all they could have ever desired stretching out before them in shifting, writhing passion.

He had to have it, had to take it. It was delivered unto him in such a way that he could not hold back, panting and grunting around John's cock, a slower tease of orgasm thrumming up inside him. And yet he still had John to please too, the demon's cock working harder and faster, coming with that grinding pulse of urgency that told him, in no uncertain terms, that his brother was more than close to climax. He could hold back or cum in an instant, seemingly as he pleased, yet Donnie was caught in mere mortal coils, entrapped in demonic seduction as the ultimate prey.