Disposable Hero Ch. 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers

She healed me and I was hauled up on the chains again, I saw my tormentor I had no idea what her name was, it would be nice to know before I snapped her neck, I saw the whip and knew what was coming so I figured I'd screw with her some more and said, "Knee still hurts doesn't it."

With a huge grin on my face, fuck it might as well make the ass beating fun. I was rewarded for my great joke by being turned around and lashed.

I started laughing if your going to get beaten you might as well make it worth it, so I taunted, "So should I cry out now or no?"

"Cry or not you'll talk, they all talk," she shrugged almost sounding bored.

"Enough both of you, I want answers." The woman who healed me bellowed clearly losing patience "Name?"

"Private Henri Bordeaux United States Marine Corp serial number 123456"

Was my answer of course not what they wanted and knew what was coming. Crack as my tormentor whipped me.

"Thank you mam may I have another," I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Crack

I repeated

Crack

I smiled not yet done fucking with her and asked, "Are you getting tired yet I can go all day long on the thought of breaking your neck next time I get free and I will."

"Stop" was heard coming from the older woman.

"Yes, priestess" came the reply from my tormentor, I saw her eyes down cast.

Well that is fucked up, she is a nun and I asked, "You're a priestess, but I thought all priests and nuns where non-violent."

Was my reply to the woman who healed me, with a shocked look on my face? She didn't answer me just started to chant and with the help her strange idol, when she finished. She had a strange look on her face when she finished.

She asked, "What is your name?"

"Henri Bordeaux, United States Marine Corps, 123456 are you deaf and stupid" I answered, what I am a slow learner and yes you can insert the crack of the whip here.

She was not happy and chanted again, I felt a wave wash over me and felt like I could trust her as she finished chanting. I relaxed feel comfortable around her.

Seeing my comfort around her, she asked again, "What is your name?"

I said, "Henri Bordeaux, mam"

She smirked knowing he wouldn't hurt her or the others unless they tried to hurt him, she ordered him released from his chains and asked, "And where are you from Henri?"

"Tokyo I guess" I was perplexed and thought, 'this woman isn't so bad, why didn't I like her before she is very nice.'

"Where is Tokyo, Henri?"

I said in a highly sarcastic tone, "In Japan, you know 35 degrees north and 139 degrees east."

I thought, 'Damn these people don't even know the land they are living under'

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know I was above ground and there was a flash of light above me and my men's heads and I awoke down here"

"Why did you help Zilvra?"

"Is that her name? I saw her in trouble and was trained to help people who were in trouble, plus I thought she might help me get to the surface. Wow, was I off on that one." I continued, "Who are you people?"

"You have never heard of the Drow?" she asked in disbelief.

"No, why should I have? What have I done to you people to be put in chains and beaten by a little child?"

This drew a cold stare from my little tormentor. I decided to fuck with her some more and blew her a kiss, I didn't like her but as long as the priestess was present I knew nothing would happen she would protect me, I don't know why I knew I just did.

"Where do you think you are?"

"Probably under Nagasaki, I need to get to the surface and back to my men, can you let me go and show me the way out."

"Henri, what is Nagasaki?" she turned to my tormentor and said, "Bring his things." My tormentor left and returned with my weapons.

Picking up my Beretta, the priestess asks, "What is this?"

"That is my 9mm Beretta."

"How does it work?"

I didn't feel safe answering the question and said, "Classified information, I can't tell you that."

If I had I am sure my tormentor would have shot me.

"Henri can you tell me how this works?" she asked.

She put the night vision goggles on her head correctly, which wasn't that hard to figure out. Without thinking I turned on the night vision and she could see everything in the cell turn green plus she could see much better than she did with her own vision. I nearly laughed when she nearly jumped out of the room.

"So this is how you can see in the dark, Henri."

"Yes mam"

The green light started to fade and was gone.

"Henri what happened I can't see any more."

"The batteries died until they are recharged you won't see anything." I continued, "In my pack is a solar cell so that I can recharge the batteries but I would need to be in the sun for it to work."

"What's this Henri?" she wondered holding the glow stick.

"It helps me see in the dark as well."

"How do I make it work?"

"Here, I'll show you."

I held out my hands, she gave me the glow stick I bent it until the chemicals broke I shook it and it started to glow green. Both of these Drow looked at the glowing green light as the priestess grabbed the glow stick from me and looked around.

She looked around and commented, "I can't see as far as I could with those." This was progress and if she wanted to charm him again kindness would make it easier, with a satisfied look on her face she said, "You have been very helpful, Henri we will get you some food, and you can rest today."

A little while later, some mushrooms were brought as food along with some water I ate and drank happily.

Outside of the torture chamber the two Drow women discussed what Henri had said.

Shyntaunlin spoke first, "You can't trust him, he must be some kind of mage to do this, and we must kill him now, before he kills us."

"If he wanted to kill us he would have, you should be dead already if he really wanted to kill, but no he wants to get out of here. There is something off about him his aura is very strong and nothing like ours. Why do you hate him so?"

Shyntaunlin didn't want to tell the priestess how aroused she had gotten from beating him as well as his resistance and said, "What do we do with him, I mean he is strong and he can fight, that still makes him a threat?"

"I must find out why he is here and then this house can decide his fate, I will recommend that they let him fight in the pit after I have my information and if he dies so be it."

The priestess turned to the male and asked sounding very irritated, "Why are you still here?"

He said, "It is about the human something is very strange about his aura?"

She knew mages were trained to see types of auras so in a fight they would know a priest from a mage, they were trained in different auras to identify a type of mage. If he said strange then it was worth listening. All Drow could at least sense magical auras and with training see them, as a priestess she could feel how powerful his was but she was trained to look for different things then he was.

Wanting details she said, "How so? I know it is very powerful, what exactly did you see?"

Unsure of how to answer mainly because he didn't have one, he said, "It is growing and very different, I can only compare it to a natural mage and a natural priest. Maybe I can explain it better like this, I can see an aura like yours but like it is part of him and an aura like my fellow mages at the tower but again like it is coming from him."

Trying to understand what he couldn't she asked, "Are you saying that he is magic? Or is it something more? Could it be from being in the Foreverdark?"

Not sure himself he replied, "He is still human, but his magical aura is very powerful and it was growing while you were talking to him, it is already bigger than the archmage's and like I said it is still growing. That is why your first charm didn't work on him, my common tongue didn't work on him it worked on us but not him. I am not sure if this is because he is underground, I have never been to the surface nor have I spent any time with humans so I could not answer that."

This wasn't good news and left her with more questions than answers as they climbed into the carriage and sat down she asked, "If this magical aura is in him could it travel to another if they came in contact with his blood?"

He looked lost for a second and asked, "Do you mean like lycanthropy can it be spread? We give our children some of our power. Your children received a little of your magic and some of their sire's magic, if he was a mage. This would be a question for the archmage, but I would have to say that yes it is reasonable to think that he could, but again this goes beyond what I know."

She made her recommendation to the house matron that after she had her information that I would be a gladiator and the matron agreed. Her children had other ideas, he had been nothing but insolent and need to be taught to respect his betters.

They came to his cell, he had been chained and was being beaten, and he saw his tormentor looking at the others and smiled. These other women had better ideas they sent the man who had been whipping him out of the cell and he left dutifully. He felt forceful hands on his body grabbing his lower extremities and when he realized why they were there he fought back as best he could, but it was useless. To the Drow physical abuse was nothing new or even executed with sophistication, no it was a simple way to break a person down, after each blow Henri rose and when his body could take no more he stayed on his knees till he had enough to stand. This only added to their rage as the three of them continued to pummel him, they were sweating profusely and getting no where when they decided to up their game.

He barely had enough strength to stand as they forced themselves on him sexually, they could care less what happened a they took various phallic shaped devices and inserted them. This assault continued until he heard what sounded like laughter coming from behind him, it wasn't them or they would have continued fucking him. He saw a leg from the slit along the side of her skirt, she grabbed his chin gently, looked him in the eye, ran her fingers through his hair almost like she was petting him and started talking to the other.

"Shynta, Umrae, Tala I thank you for making this so easy for me at times I swear you are even dumber than our males."

Shynta's eyes shone her hate as she said, "What are babbling about now Belar?"

She kneeled down in front of him and ran her fingers over his body, like he was a horse or something she reached down past my abs and stopped. She looked at him smiling, it was a kind smile not the twisted smiles he had seen from the others. She was stunning what ever the used for the lights played off her figure perfectly, she had her white hair down and because she was leaning forward her hair fell covering one eye which is when it dawned on me that she bore a strong resemblance to the actress Rose Leslie. She continued making eye contact as she reached down and started stroking him, her eyes fell to his cock and looked back at him smiling, she stood and started talking to the others.

Belar looked at her eldest sister, smiled at her which made all three of them uncomfortable and said, "Why do take a hammer to every job when this job clearly needs feathers. You beat him for two marks and tried to break him by making him your male for the past mark and still he fights you. Yet, it only took me a moment to see that this one will fight fire with fire so I am bringing water."

She walked over and pulled the chains raising Henri to a standing position, looked back at her sister and said, "This will be a free lesson oh and thanks for the new pet."

She dropped to her knees before Henri and quickly began working his cock, Warm lips and a deft tongue played over his cock as her hand caressed his length slowly. Her eyes had a different red to them not a bright red like the others he thought this must be what mischief looks like in them. Her hand moved faster, up and down, and her lips closed over the head, it had been quite a long time since Henri had had oral, she was masterful and made oral seem like an art form. She heard his breath coming in faster gasps and before he climaxed she brushed the sensitive head with her teeth. Instantly her mouth filled with the his hot seed. Salty and wonderful it washed over her tongue and she swallowed she stood and kissed his cheek, smirked at the others.

She turned back to her sisters and said, "Now he thinks I am some concubine and I will get more from him."

She looked down smiled and continued, "Oh, he will give me a lot too, why do you forget that males are so simple you give them a little pleasure and they are ready to do so much more for you. This one will make a nice pet, look at his size and as you know Shynta he can use it as well I am going to enjoy him for what he is good at and once he knows are language I will add his secrets to my growing collection, so thank you for being stupid."

With that she walked out laughing with a satisfied spring in her step as soon as she was gone they returned to beating him.

I swore then and there that I would have my revenge on each and every one of them, I made a mental note of each one who had taken part in either my beating or raping the only ones not present were my patient and seductress. I had to wonder why she didn't take part, her friends, sisters or whatever they were they had so thoroughly made use of me. I sat bleeding when my tormentor came in and released me, I was as weak as a baby and exhausted from my beating when she set me down on my bed. I managed to raise my hand to her throat but she just pulled it off smiling at me, this disturbed me to no end. She set a strange bottle next to me and made the gesture of drinking it, I nodded and she left. Shynta walked back to her room sexually charged, between Balar's performance, his raw sexuality and his stubborn determination she knew her favorite sex toy would be well use tonight. That night her dreams were filled with making the human her pet, she awoke feeling better than she had in many cycles two thoughts in mind one breaking the human and two getting the better of Belar.

Bokhun
Bokhun
314 Followers
12