Diss Functional 3

Story Info
We don't have what I would call a normal marriage. (3/4)
11.4k words
4.75
8.7k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this one.

~~~

Pammy got her period two days later. Assuming her body followed most norms, it would be two weeks before she'd be ovulating. That was good news for me - because that meant we could have sex without needing to worry that she'd end up pregnant (most likely). That put us another two weeks closer to finals week - which should mean that - even if I got my niece pregnant on the first try, it wouldn't mess with her school schedule.

"You worry too much," she told me, as we lay in my bed, cuddling, after another intense night of incestuous love-making.

I gave her a look like I didn't believe her.

"Most of my classes will be remote-optional - and the ones that are in-person ... well ... it's not like the professor's won't realize I'm pregnant by then. They'll be flexible, I'm sure."

"They weren't when I was in college," I grumped.

"Did they even HAVE college in the dark ages?" she asked, giggling.

I retaliated by tickling her.

"Could you keep it down?!" Teresa bellowed from her room. "I was sleeping, ya stupid idiot!"

"You woke the witch," I whispered to Pammy.

"She'll turn you into a frog," my niece snickered quietly.

"What about you?" I asked.

"The evil queen wants my baby, I'll live at least until I give her what she wants."

I snort-laughed. This was, of course, immediately noticed by my wife - and earned me a louder, more threatening promise of looming mortal peril.

My lecherous niece prevented further problems by pulling my mouth to her nipple and holding my face against her breast until I sucked hard enough to make her gasp - then she switched me to the other one.

We hadn't used the sex-chair again after that first night. I knew better than to ask about it. Somehow, Pammy had learned the ability to navigate safely through the shark-infested waters that constituted getting my cock into my wife's cunt. I had lived with the woman for long enough to realize that, if I found something that was working, I did my level best not to change it. For that reason, I let Pammy tell me when, where, and how we were fucking. So far, she hadn't led me astray - and I'd spent more sexy-time with my wife in the last month than I had in the last several years.

~~~

The next evening, after dinner, Pammy went to the couch with Teresa. I left them to whatever show they were watching and went to my computer. I still had a few episode of the space-western that I was watching left to finish.

They came to get me for our walk. Pammy held my hand as we made our usual circuit but both of them were quiet - so I didn't try to engage them in conversation. My mind was working through one or two plot-holes that my brain had snagged on - in the series I was watching - so I was distracted anyway.

As soon as we were back in the house, they headed towards the couch again. I gave Pammy a quick peck on the lips and headed back to my room.

"I'll be there in a bit," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

I had told Pammy that I was looking forward to fucking her in the swing-chair again. Since it was located in my wife's bedroom, she would have to be "in on it" at some level - either as a participant or a spectator. I assumed my niece was working on getting my wife to agree to another ménage à trois of some form or fashion.

An hour or so later, I had finished three more episodes, when Pammy arrived and started undressing. I killed the streaming show and turn to watch her get naked. She grinned at me and turned it into a little more of a strip-tease.

"Be a little more considerate tonight, jackass," Teresa growled from the doorway. "Nice panties, whore."

"Thanks," Pammy said, continuing her amateur strip-show without an interruption.

Seeing her still hovering in the door, I said, "Come sit on my lap."

"I don't think so," she snarled, finally heading towards her room.

"Don't," Pammy whispered.

"What?" I asked.

"Let her decide when she's ready," she advised.

I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged. I had never been able to figure out when that woman was "ready". Pammy snickered.

Finally naked, she moved to the bed, pulled back the covers, and lay down, spreading herself wide, inviting me in.

"Does that mean you're ready?" I asked, smirking.

"Maybe," she said, grinning broadly.

Still wearing the clothes I'd had on for our walk, I crawled between her legs, grabbed the globes of her gorgeous ass, and began devouring her slippery bits.

"Where's mine?" she asked.

"I just need a little snack first," I told her.

Her giggle turned into a gasp as I hurried to do the things I knew she liked the best. In truth, I just wanted to give her a little adoration for all of the sex and sex-play she'd been giving to me. Honestly, I owed the same to my wife - but she never wanted oral - at least not from me. I don't know if she'd ever done that with a previous lover - but she had flat-out refused any time I had offered or attempted it.

I loved the sounds that my brother's little girl was making as I ate her out. Her writhing and moaning had me hard as a tent-stake but I wasn't taking off my clothes until I'd given her at least one orgasm.

She twined her fingers into my hair and pulled me in - and deeper. She let me lick her clitoris but - when I tried to do more - she quickly yanked me away - back to her slit and her fuck-hole. Her breathing grew more and more ragged and finally she came, squeezing my head between her thighs like a vise.

When she finally let me go, I climbed off of the bed, got undressed, and joined her again. She was face-down and ass-up. I moaned as I slid into her slippery depths, gripping her ass-globes and setting a pace that would have me nutting inside of her as quickly as possible.

Her naughty words and sexy sounds had me working overtime and - soon - I was blowing my load inside of her - unable to endure her clasping cunt as she climaxed. I barely had enough strength left to tumble to the bed beside her, reach for the light-toggle on the lamp, and drag the covers over us. She hooked a leg over my thigh and kissed me and I was out.

~~~

Thursday night went much the same as the previous had: dinner, clean-up, binge my show until the girls were ready to go for our walk, complete the circuit in near silence, binge some more while they hung out in the front room, fuck my niece until we both came, and pass out.

Friday, work was like any other. I finished one small project, assisted the Help Desk with putting out a few fires, and then started on my next project.

By Friday night, I was ready for a weekend. I planned to fuck the hell out of my niece, sleep in, and fuck the hell out of her again before getting up for a late breakfast. Teresa had been hinting that she wanted to go to IHOP so I figured she wouldn't be mad if I was fucking Pammy instead of helping her get breakfast ready.

When I got home, Pammy wasn't there yet. I thought she usually got off earlier on Fridays but - then again - I didn't really pay that much attention. Teresa didn't say anything as I helped her get dinner ready. Finally, enough time had passed that I knew she was late.

"Pammy coming soon?" I asked.

"Why? Got blue-balls? You've nutted in that poor girl every night for the last two months. You're gonna break your damned dick off if you keep at it."

The only part of what she said that stuck in my head was "poor girl". She'd called my brother's little girl everything from a loser to a slut to a whore to a bimbo - but this was the first time she'd called her a 'poor girl'.

"Set four places," Teresa told me.

She watched my face for a reaction. She got it. I raised my eyebrows at her. She didn't honor me with an explanation. I gave up and went to get another plate - as well as the silverware to go with it.

We had just finished moving the serving dishes to the table when the front door opened. Pammy stepped inside. As she did so, she pulled another young woman - wearing the same clothes as her - into the house.

"Aunt Teresa, Uncle John, this is Katie - from work," Pammy said.

'Katie' was the name of the person that Pammy had giggled about showing my dick-pic to. Katie was gorgeous. She had curly red hair that fell to halfway between her shoulders and her ample breasts. She had the most adorable nose - dusted with just enough freckles to make her look like an innocent little farmer's daughter. Her hips were her widest feature but they weren't excessive. I couldn't see the roundness of her ass but I wanted to - I desperately wanted to. I suddenly realized I wasn't breathing and my breath hitched. Thankfully, the excess saliva that was pooling in my mouth hadn't started running down my chin yet.

"You'll have to ignore the idiot, Katie," Teresa said. "He's always had a thing for redheads, and he has trouble speaking when all of the blood in his body races to fill his cock."

Pammy snickered.

Katie's eyes immediately dropped to my groin - where it was becoming fairly obvious that my wife knew me very well.

"Throw your bag on the couch and come sit. Dinner just got ready."

"Thanks, Mrs. ..."

"It's either Aunt Teresa - or just Teresa," my wife replied.

"Thanks, Teresa," she said.

"Sit down, you horny old goat," my wife ordered. "You're scaring the girl."

Pammy snickered again and dragged her friend to the front room. Katie set her overnight bag on the couch and the two of them came toward the dining room. I followed them with my eyes as they moved through the house - right up until they got to the table, and I realized that my wife was standing in front of me - glaring at me. I jumped. Teresa laughed. The younger girls snickered.

"Sit, jackass," my wife snarled.

She sat once I did.

"Pammy said you preferred chicken," my wife told the girl. "I grabbed the first recipe that looked good. You'll have to let me know what you think. John likes potatoes. I also made some rice and some polenta so you'd have a couple choices since I wasn't sure what you might prefer. I was out of broccoli so you'll have to settle for green beans -but I added some bacon to them."

"It all looks amazing, Mrs. ... uh ... Aunt Teresa. My stomach is growling just from the smells."

My mind picked up on a few hints. Obviously, ALL of the time spent on the couch - the last few nights - had not been spent trying to get us back in the swinging sex-chair again. Some of that had been spent discussing our visitor - who had arrived with an overnight bag.

"Katie's apartment building is being fumigated," Pammy said. "They've moved everybody out for the weekend. I told her that she could stay here. Aunt Teresa said she could have the spare bedroom."

I nodded. Obviously, that whole statement was for me. It was fairly apparent that I was the only one that wasn't already aware of what was going on.

"Glad to have you," I told the redhead.

"He thinks you're sexy and he's hoping you won't notice that he drooled on himself while he was staring at you," my wife translated.

Pammy smothered a giggle.

I removed all doubt that, once again, my wife had nailed me to the wall by looking down at my shirt to see if I had, indeed, drooled on myself. I hadn't - but they all had watched me check. I might as well have pissed myself like the kid in 'Billy Madison'.

I decided that I needed to pretend like our guest was anything other than a gorgeous, fit, adorable, sexy, ... I needed to think about something else.

"This chicken is amazing," I said.

"It's scrumptious, Aunt Teresa," the redhead said. "Did you happen to keep the recipe?"

"I'll have Pammy email it to you, sweetheart," my wife replied.

"The polenta is terrific with it," Pammy said. "I don't think I've ever had this before."

I ate until I was miserable. I put the potatoes, rice, and polenta together, stirred them into a carb-intensive medley, and tried not to moan as I ate it. There was no chicken to put away, the green beans were gone, and there wasn't much of the rest. I mixed them together in a take-out container, planning to take them for lunch on Monday.

"Change your clothes," Pammy called as they disappeared down the hall.

When I headed to my room, the two hygienists were coming out of the spare bedroom, wearing T-shirts and leggings. Pammy's shirt was a crop-top. I was disappointed that Katie's shirt covered all of her upper body. I changed quickly and met them in the front room. Teresa was just behind me. She had a loose shirt on and one of the new pairs of her leggings - which were looking better on her.

"You checkin' me out, horny old man?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said, smirking.

"I swear your cock is permanently stiff," she snickered.

We headed out of the door and down the walk.

"Walk with me, Katie," my wife said. "Let the two of them take the lead and then you won't have to worry about that horny bastard staring at your ass the whole time."

After we got to the street and turned to the left, Pammy hip-checked me and then took off at a jog. She got 30 feet in front of me and then stopped with her feet spread a ways apart and bent herself in half, looking back at me from between her calves. She wiggled her plump ass at me and giggled as she watched the tent in my shorts grow.

"I've hurt my back, Uncle John," she complained. "Can you help me stand up straight again?"

"You're gonna get us arrested, slut," Teresa growled.

I couldn't decide whether to swat her ass, grope her cunt, or grab her thigh. In the end, I decided to walk around her and keep going.

"Awww," she complained.

"I'm actually impressed, John," my wife said. "I really thought you were going to yank her leggings to her knees and fuck her in front of the whole world."

"I considered it," I said, continuing to walk and trying not to think about how much I wanted to adjust my raging hard-on in my shorts.

Instead of thinking about my stiff prick, I thought about the byplay between my wife, my niece, and Katie. The two of them were being VERY open about our unusual relationship. Katie (at least as far as I could tell so far) had not reacted to anything they had said. I could only assume that she must have been forewarned, about how things really were, before arriving.

If she was going to be staying with us for the weekend, it was likely that she would eventually figure out that my wife and I didn't sleep together - and that Pammy spent every night in my bed. It sort of made sense that Pammy would have warned her about some of that ahead of time - or else we would have had to work overtime to keep her from figuring it out.

The thing was, it seemed like they'd been planning this for a few days - and it also seemed like they were being a little more open about my relationship with my niece than was absolutely necessary. Were they just trying to make sure that Katie didn't feel uncomfortable? - other than my wife repeatedly mentioning that I was attracted to the girl?

Pammy caught up to me again and took my left hand in her right. We didn't talk as we walked - and she didn't try to tease me anymore. Teresa and Katie were being quiet as well. I was dying to know what the redhead was thinking. I was also dying to know what she looked like naked, but focusing too heavily on that train of thought was going to get me into trouble.

When we got home, the girls went to the couch. I went to my room to finish binging my space-western. After an hour or so, Pammy showed Katie to the bathroom, got her set up for a shower, and went back to the front room. Several minutes later, our guest - with wet hair clinging to her head, neck, and shoulders - slipped back down the hall in an oversized T-shirt and another pair of leggings.

Wet hair has always been a big turn-on for me. Redheads with wet hair, doubly so. Redheads with wet hair and leggings that accentuate their succulent bodies, triply or quad-drupily so.

A couple hours later, Pammy came to my room and began stripping. I shut down the computer and turned my chair to face her. She handed me a bandana.

"Blindfold yourself," she ordered.

I stepped up to her half-naked body but - instead of taking the blindfold - I groped her breasts.

"Fine. Turn around and I'll tie it," she said.

I closed my eyes, and she wrapped the blindfold around my head and tied it in the back.

"Can you see?" she asked.

"No," I said, not even bothering to try to open my eyes.

"Good," she said.

Pammy undressed me and then finished undressing herself. She got me onto the bed and had me kneel on my knees. She crawled in front of me, bent forward, and scooted back until her ass bumped into my pelvis.

I fisted my prick, stroked it once, and slid it into her waiting channel. I moaned as I speared my aching cock into her.

"Fuck, Pammy," I growled. "You feel so good."

"Nice and slow, Uncle John," she purred. "Take your time. I want to cum at least twice before you fill me."

I set a steady, if moderate, pace and slid my cock in and out of my niece's cunt. We had never used a blindfold before. I had to assume that meant that Katie was watching us. The door had been open when Pammy put the blindfold on me. When it was just the three of us, we always fucked with the door open - because Teresa (almost invariably) stopped to make a nasty comment. I hadn't heard Pammy close the door - so I assumed it was still open.

Obviously, I wasn't wearing the blindfold for Teresa's sake. Katie was the only variable that had changed. For whatever reason, Pammy and I were fucking while her coworker watched. I was a little nervous about the incestuous nature of our relationship but nobody else seemed to be worried about it. I decided to stop worrying about who, what, when, where, or why - and just fuck the hell out of the tight twat that I was currently buried inside of. It might have just been my imagination - or maybe the blindfold was heightening my other senses - but Pammy seemed even tighter than normal tonight.

Pammy's channel finally tensed around me, and I slowed my thrusting as she endured her first climax. Once it was over, I went back to fucking her again - speeding up a little now that she'd crested the first hill. Her breathing quickly became ragged once more.

So far, I was doing okay. Pammy's grasping channel felt really good - but I wasn't feeling the intense need to empty my balls yet. I decided to see if I could last until her third orgasm before I nutted inside of her. I sped up my thrusting a little more and tried to angle my thrusts so that I was closer to her G-spot. I smiled, victoriously, as her second climax came and I was still enduring.

My need was growing. This was going to be it for me. Once her breathing went back to normal, I started really putting it to her. I heard a soft moan from the doorway. It definitely wasn't Teresa. That confirmed that Katie was watching me fuck my brother's little girl. I sped up my thrusting - imagining the look on the redhead's face when she watched me cum in my niece's tight twat.

"Fuck, Pammy," I growled. "You're tighter than normal tonight. I realize you're just finishing your period, but this could be the load that puts my baby inside of you."

"Fuck, yes, Uncle John," she purred. "Fill me up with your naughty-sauce. My pussy's on fire and you need to put it out."

I growled as I felt the tremors start in her body. I gave her a couple more quick thrusts and then buried my prick all of the way inside of her, mashing my balls against her labia, as my penis began unloading my forbidden seed into my adulterous lover.

As soon as the last gush of my gooey spend had splashed against Pammy's uterine wall, she pulled off of me, turned, sucked and licked me clean. She clicked off the light, pulled me down (on top of her), slid my cock back into her slippery channel, and pulled the covers over.