Diss Functional 4

Story Info
We don't have what I would call a normal marriage. (4/4)
4.7k words
4.73
10.4k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This work of fiction is part of a series; if you did not already read the preceding chapters, please do that before starting this one.

~~~

~~~ One Month Later ~~~

By the time we moved to the new house, Pammy was pregnant. Katie was still a week from ovulating but was already looking forward to being pregnant as well.

We'd been safe, up to this point, because she'd still been on the pill. We had talked about it several times over the last few days. Teresa thought she'd manage okay with two infants at the same time. We decided that, if we had to, we could find a high school girl to come in a few evenings - to give us time to "adult". Teresa said that - assuming one of the girls didn't end up with twins - we'd be okay. Of course, we all told her - as soon as she said it - that she was jinxing us.

Obviously, we "broke in" the hot tub the first night we stayed in the new house. I took a double-shot of night-time extreme cold medicine to try to dull my senses. Whether or not that was what did it, I was able to last through an orgasm from each of my lovers before I finally shot my wad down Pammy's throat. Katie watched, envious of my niece's obvious talent, and promised me that she'd start practicing so that she could be the one to suck me down her throat next time. I told her that I was more than willing to help her practice.

The girls were managing okay - between work and school and our evening walks and our nightly fuck-sessions. Pammy had been required to map out a new route - now that we lived in a different neighborhood. There was a city park nearby that had a jogging trail but Teresa and I weren't ready for that yet. The girls went together when they wanted to jog. Sometimes I walked them down there and hung out until they were finished but Teresa told me that I was going to get the cops called on me for being a pervert.

Splendor (and the other board games) got loaded into the armoire in the front room and were largely forgotten for now. Most available free-time was spent swimming (naked) or boiling in the hot tub (naked).

My brother showed up unexpectedly one night and - when I saw the image on my phone - we all scattered for the closets to try to figure out where we'd put our swimsuits. I never did find mine. I finally threw on a shirt and some shorts and escorted Pammy's parents to the front room while we waited for the rest of the family to find clothing that was appropriate for having company.

Katie appeared in a black bikini and I thought I was gonna jizz myself. My brother's chin was hanging onto his chest. Teresa walked in and laughed at him just as Tammy smacked him in the arm. Pammy appeared a second later. She was wearing a bikini that was an exact duplicate of her adopted sister's - except that it was candy-apple red instead of black. My brother averted his eyes as his daughter pranced through the living room, hollered a greeting at her parents, and went to jump into the pool with Katie.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed us some drinks and we moved out beside the pool - to the chairs and table on the patio.

"Oh! Hey!" Pammy said, as if it had just occurred to her. "Assuming everything keeps going smoothly, I'm like two weeks pregnant. I think we calculated that the baby will be here around July 4th."

My brother shifted his attention to the floor and shook his head.

"Have you started taking prenatal vitamins?" his wife asked.

"Not yet," her daughter replied.

"Get an appointment and get your ass in there," she directed.

"Yes, mother," Pammy replied, as sweet as syrup.

I glanced at Teresa, realizing that we should have thought of that. She gave me a little shrug.

Jimmy and Tammy stayed long enough to finish their drinks and get a quick tour of the house. Everybody had their own bedrooms - which we pointed out to my brother and his wife. Obviously, they knew there was fuckery going on - but we all, legitimately, had our own spaces. Pammy's room held the crib, changing table, and shelves. I was waiting for my brother to make a comment (I'd seen him twitch momentarily when he noticed the pieces) but he never said anything.

Before they left, he made sure to confirm that his pregnant little darling was still enrolled in school and was keeping up with her homework. She got out of the pool long enough to leave a trail of chlorinated-water halfway through the house as she came over to hug her parents good-bye.

After they left I told her that she was a scheming little bitch. She kissed Teresa on the cheek and said, "I learned from the best." I thought my wife might get pissed but she just laughed about it.

I asked Teresa if she was getting back into the pool. She said 'no'. I grabbed cold waters for me and the girls and a Diet Coke for Teresa. She sat at the poolside table, watching us mess around (racing each other swimming laps, splashing each other and stuff) until her soda was gone and then she headed for bed.

After that, Katie laid down on the patio floor, with her ass hanging over the edge of the pool. I pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, slid my cock inside of her, and fucked her as Pammy sat next to her and leaned over her to give her kisses and cuddles. Once Katie orgasmed, the two of them traded places. Pammy and I moaned as I fucked her while the redhead kissed, teased, and tickled. I nutted in my pregnant niece as soon as she climaxed.

~~~ Christmas Break ~~~

By the time finals were over, the girls were both happily pregnant. Pammy was beginning to show. My brother and his wife came over Christmas afternoon and their daughter proudly showed them her grades - and the latest sonogram pictures.

Jimmy was still frowning - but Tammy spent more time giving her daughter encouraging touches. I was a little frustrated with my brother, to be honest. His little girl was working on finishing her degree and he was grumping at her. If he was going to be a man about it, he could grump at me - since I was the one that knocked her up. Instead, he continued to pretend like she was making a continuous stream of bad choices.

I thought about mentioning that she was paying a third of the mortgage and still managing to build her bank account. We'd even started an IRA for her and a college fund for the kiddo.

Yes, the baby was a bastard by all social standards - but Jimmy's little girl (with a little help from my wife) was getting her shit together. I sat on the couch after they left, frowning, as I thought it over.

The funniest part was that it was Teresa, once they were gone, that nudged me forward so that she could slide behind me to wrap her arms around me - so that she could whisper in my ear (loud enough for the girls to hear) to tell me to stop beating myself up about the fact that Jimmy couldn't be enough of an adult to recognize that his little girl was making amazing strides.

That little speech brought the girls over to join us. The two of them snuggled in next to "mama bear" and all three of them ran their fingers through my hair. I reminded them that fucking with my hair turns me on like an electric switch and informed them that somebody was gonna end up with a twat full of jizz.

Despite my warning, they persisted - and everything devolved into pinched and nibbled nipples, lusty kisses, lots of ass-grabbing, and some seriously heavy petting. We ended up in Teresa's room and - somehow - Pammy got my wife face down in the swing.

I gripped Teresa's ass and pounded my cock into her drooling cunt as she moaned and cussed and ordered me to fuck her faster. It was the first time I'd successfully taken her doggie-style - even if we had a little help - and both of us were tightly-wound. As soon as she came, I exploded inside of her.

We moved to the bed. I ended up at the bottom of the pile. Teresa leaned over me and kissed me like it was our honeymoon. I held her face and exalted in her unusual show of physical post-coitus intimacy. Katie attacked me from the other side - giving kisses to Teresa as well.

Pammy sucked Teresa's and my mingled goo from my penis and then slid onto my still-rigid cock to see if she could convince me to put a little extra something in her Christmas stocking. Once she climaxed, she traded spots with Katie. Once she orgasmed, they traded again.

It took an hour, but the two of them finally DID get me to cum a second time. I don't even remember who "won". Honestly, I had such a good time cuddling with Teresa that I barely noticed the girls using my cock to get themselves off. As they rode me, Teresa rubbed their bellies and sang sweet lullabies to the growing babies. It was the best Christmas ever.

We woke up the same way we went to sleep - all mashed together in Teresa's bed. My wife even gave me a good-morning kiss - which I'm not sure had ever happened before in my life. She had always complained about bad-breath before and waved me off.

Soon, she was yelling at the girls to find their swimsuits and get their bags packed. Unbeknownst to me, she had planned a beach outing. The destination was set, the beach house was reserved, and daylight was burning.

An hour later, we were in the car, on the freeway, and headed south. Teresa was in the passenger seat and actually had her hand draped over my thigh. I looked over at her.

"What?" she asked, giggling like a school-girl.

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife?" I asked.

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this," I told her.

"We have two little pumpkins on the way, it's Christmas (or just after), and we're heading to the beach. What's not to be happy about?"

"I love you," I told her.

I leaned over and offered her a kiss. I just about shit myself when she pursed her lips and gave me one. It was quick - but so unlike Teresa.

"You're just saying that because you get your dick wet almost every night," she said, smirking.

"Last night was fun," I told her. "You don't know how much it excites me, making you cum, hearing your sexy sounds."

"Enough," she said.

"I DO love you," I told her.

"I love you, too," she said. "Now pay attention to the road so you don't kill us before we get to enjoy this vacation."

THAT sounded a little more like the wife I knew and loved ...

~~~

The beach getaway was amazing. I don't know how my wife found that place - given that everything seemed to be loaded with tourists - but the house was perfect, the beach was perfect, Teresa bitched less than normal, we found a fruit-smoothie place that was out of this world - and I think I got laid at least three times a day. In fact, I'm sure I did - because I know I had sex with each of them and I'm sure it was every day.

I had never known my wife to want to fuck in the morning but every morning we were there, she woke me up riding my cock and moaning as she worked her cunt on me - hitting all of her favorite spots. It was all I could do to hold off cumming until she climaxed. Then she kissed me, climbed off, and went to shower.

Katie and I fucked in the shower each day, as we rinsed off the sand, while Pammy and Teresa made lunch. Pammy took her turn with me on the beach each night. We'd start a small fire, cook our food and eat, and then she and I would fuck in the shadows while the other two tended the fire.

Three days later, we headed back for home. The girls were already bugging Teresa to make arrangements to do it again the following year. She reminded them that we'd have two infants with us at that point but the grin on her face told me that she was already planning for a repeat. That was fine with me. I didn't remember having so much fun on a holiday get-away.

~~~

Spring semester came and went and the girls deflated once finals were over. Their grades were still good. They weren't quite carrying a full course-load - so it was going to take another year and a half (at least) before they graduated - but they were both making steady progress towards becoming licensed dentists. Their employer had already started talking to the two of them - trying to convince them to join his team as partners. He planned to have them focus on females and younger patients. Even though they were still quite a ways away from the finish line, they were each getting excited about their futures.

We spent more and more time relaxing in the hot tub - where Teresa and I stroked the girls' bellies and whispered endearments to our "grandbabies". That was going to be our official line on our relationship with the kids.

By now, obviously, our three boys had learned that the girls were living with us. They raised their eyebrows a little when they found out that they were both pregnant - but they decided not to ask any questions.

The computer-focused comic-strip character, Dilbert, always said, "Don't ask a question that you don't want to know the answer to." Our boys seemed to have taken that advice to heart.

~~~

Pammy's little boy, Tucker, was born on July 4th. Three weeks later, Katie's little girl, Shiloh, joined the family. Each of the babes had their mother's hair and eyes. Tucker was blonde-haired with blue eyes and Shiloh had flames on her head and emeralds in her eyes. I'm not sure who cried more when we first held them - me or Teresa.

Teresa stayed by Pammy's side in the delivery room. When Katie delivered her baby, Teresa let me have a turn. I've never seen anything more scary or precious in my life.

I held my lover's hand as she followed the doctor's instructions. She screamed in pain and then fell asleep once the baby finally arrived - exhausted from all of the pushing. I cut the umbilical cord and the nurse cleaned Shiloh up as the delivery doctor finished his work. I woke Katie as the natal nurse brought our little girl over to put her in her mother's arms.

I kissed my baby's momma on the forehead and told her that I loved her more than anything in the world - except for the daughter that she was holding. She gave me a tired smile and puckered her lips. I kissed her tenderly and then we both stared at our little bundle of joy.

As soon as the doctor left - and before the nurses were really happy about it - Teresa, Pammy, and Tucker shouldered their way into the room with us so that they could help us adore our precious little girl.

~~~

I had forgotten what newborns were like. It was a good thing that the girls had another month before school started - because it took all four of us to manage the two newest members of our household. I was sure that we'd forget our promises before too long - but we were all so worn out that the girls were vowing never to be pregnant at the same time again.

Both girls tried breastfeeding and I'm happy to report that I swallowed more than one mouthful of their momma's milk - although I was not nearly as greedy as my children were. We ended up supplementing with formula and - after a couple of months - the babies preferred the formula and the girls were happy enough not to have their nipples being so sore all of the time.

After the kids were first born, the girls wanted sex often. Once we were all exhausted, it slowed down. I was ONLY getting laid about every other day. Teresa was back to telling me to go meet up with 'Rosie Palm'. Fortunately, between my two young lovers, one of them got horny often enough that I never had to resort to 'taking things into my own hands'. It seemed really funny to me, the more I thought about it, that it had been more than a year and a half since I had last masturbated.

School started and we had to make some small adjustments to get the wrinkles worked out of our schedules - but Teresa soon had the house running like a well-oiled machine again - with a little help from a friend.

There was a little middle-school girl named Mandy who lived next door. Her parents both worked and they needed a place for her to go after school. Teresa told them that Mandy could stay with her until they got home.

When the agreement started, Mandy was told that she needed to work on her homework before her parents arrived. After several days of coming into the house to find Mandy holding one of the babies, they told her that she was allowed to continue practicing her "big sister" skills.

Her mom and dad told Teresa that they had been trying to have another one but - so far - hadn't had any luck. When they saw how well their little girl was doing at helping Teresa with our kiddos, they decided that they could relax and take their time getting pregnant.

Oddly enough, six months after that, Mandy's mom informed Teresa that our little babysitter was soon going to be a big sister for real. Mandy continued helping out after school - even after her little brother arrived - and Teresa ended up being his sitter.

Honestly, I don't know how my wife deals with that many toddlers and infants but she seems to love it.

~~~ Christmas ~~~

Tucker and Shiloh didn't enjoy their first Christmas all that much - they mostly gnawed on every present we unwrapped and showed to them. Tammy held Shiloh and Jimmy held Tucker. For all of the stink-eyes and side-eyes that my brother had shot us - over the last couple years - nobody could pry the kids out of their arms. Honestly, I was elated that they'd adopted Shiloh as if she were their own grandchild.

The next day, we loaded into the van (we traded Pammy's car as soon as we figured out that a grocery-getter was going to be required) and headed for the beach. It was almost just as wonderful as it had been the year before. The biggest difference was that - instead of getting laid three times a day (like before) - I got sex once each day.

They followed their same schedules as the previous year, though. I made love to Pammy on the beach the first night, Katie the next day, and Teresa the last morning. My wife reminded me that we only had about a year left before the girls would graduate - and that (if they stuck with their intended plans) we'd be adding two more kiddos to the family. She cooed as she said it - and then her vagina clamped down on me and wrung a load of sperm from my balls. She kissed me as I flooded her.

"You doing okay, lover?" I asked.

"I am," she replied, pulling my head to her chest. "You?"

"I couldn't be happier," I told her.

We cuddled a few minutes longer, showered together, and then made some coffee and waited for the rest of the household to wake up so that we could spend our last full day at the beach.

~~~ Graduation ~~~

A year later, the girls crossed the stage and accepted their degrees. Teresa, Tucker, Shiloh, and I cheered. Our outburst turned a few heads but all of those questioning looks turned to smiles when their eyes fell on Pammy and Katie's kiddos bouncing excitedly in our laps.

A couple weeks later, Grandpa Jimmy and Grandma Tammy spoiled the loving fuck out of the pair. Once we saw how much shit they were dragging into the house, the girls quietly moved the things that we'd bought the two of them down to the nursery to save it for later. We decided we'd let the kids unwrap that stuff when we got back from the beach.

My brother and his wife stayed until after dinner - which was leftovers - playing with the kids. I was beginning to think they were never going to leave. Teresa told me that we were going to have to start inviting them over more often. I suggested that we send the girls to their house instead but Pammy caught wind of it and grabbed my cock in her fist and wouldn't let go. She glared at me until I apologized and begged her to forgive me. She kissed me when she finally let me go but there was no doubt in my mind that she was done with her father except for his visits to our house.

She curled up next to me a few minutes later, massaging my injured penis, and apologizing for getting carried away. She whispered naughty things to me and continued to rub me. I apologized again and she kissed me softly. I snuggled into her arms and ignored the side-eye from my brother.

12