Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jory didn't disappoint. He let out one very long moan and the tip of his penis shot out a first glob of cum, hitting my fingers already in his navel, and coating them. A second blast hit the part of my fingers that the first blast missed, and shot past his navel, hitting the edge of his stomach, and running down his side.

Meanwhile, I wasn't letting up. I was continuing to dig my fingers into this pool of white-gray syrup, making circular motions, spreading the fluid on his stomach surface next to his bellybutton. I was very close to coming, myself, and I wasn't even touching my penis.

As his last, smaller blasts of cum exited the crown of his shaft, I smoothed the semen across his stomach, loving the thick consistency of it, and loving how it glistened in the light of the living room.

I couldn't hold myself anymore at that point. I felt my own penis give way, erupting semen into my underpants. I had seen videos on adult sites of guys who could come with out stroking their members. I'd been practicing on my own, but had never actually blown completely. The combination of Jory's ejaculation, his bared and wet navel, and my rubbing his bared midsection was the stimulus I needed to trigger my orgasmic response.

"Did you just come?" I heard Jory quietly ask.

"Um...yeah."

"That's fucking hot...that is really fucking hot," Jory said.

"You're fucking hot. I love guys with sensitive navels."

"I've been looking for a guy into bellybuttons. So hard to find," Jory added.

"Tell me about it," I replied. "I'm always seeking out hotties that like showing off their navels. When I saw your shirt tease that first day you walked into class, something in me wanted you."

"I didn't just want someone sexy, I wanted someone smart, too," Jory said, with a slight smile, now.

I looked down once again at the mess of his semen, his navel, his pulled-up shirt, the whole scene.

"Screw studying," I joked.

Jory laughed.

Jory got a B in Speech 235. I got an A.

We're a couple now. He's hot as fuck. He thinks I'm hot, too. We love spending time together. Our navel-oriented sex play is something I never could have dreamed would happen to me.

Not bad for a 200-level course.

12