Ditzy Debra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that I now was sure she was thinking of Phil as the catalyst in her experiment, she had not objected to my assumption. She now had her hand clasped over her mouth with a look of shock on her tear stained face but I had one last nail to bang into the coffin, so, I added happily:

"You know, Honey, I think this may work. Just one last thing before we embark on this new plateau of "sexual enhancement', we don't want to become embroiled in relationship problems that affect our other friendships. I intend to contact Molly's boyfriend to be sure he's onboard with all of this. For all I know he could be a 6'5" linebacker type and I don't want to wind up in the hospital if my friend, Molly, has been less than truthful. I would urge you to contact Mary Ann and explain that you and her husband would in no way be involved in an emotional affair and that the sex would just be a way to improve our marital relationships."

Having exhausted my repertoire of sarcasm I got up and retrieved a box of tissues for my, now sobbing, wife. As naive as Debbie can be at times, she recognized my sarcasm - - - - - -, and hopefully the reality of my long dissertation. Finally, gaining some control she leaned into me and buried her face in my chest, and in a raspy voice, whispered:

"Frank, can you forgive me?"

"For what? I exclaimed in mock surprise. We didn't do anything but discuss an article that you read and the theoretical results that might ensue."

"You were right, Frank, it was Phil in my stupid fantasy. I can't believe that I was swayed to try to act it out by that idiotic article. Then at the Christmas party when he was dancing with me, - - - - - - - -, you know,- - - - - -so close, I saw you looking at me. When he kissed me under the mistletoe I let it linger a bit just to see your reaction. I thought that you would be angry and confront me but you never did. I started to think that maybe the woman who wrote the article was right. Maybe you would like to see me with another man and maybe it would be exciting for you too."

"I'm so sorry Frank and so embarrassed. I hope you know how much I love you and I'm ashamed that I put our marriage at risk. Is there any chance that you can forgive me?"

"Honey, we all have fantasies and as long as you keep yours between your ears and not between your legs, we'll be fine."

Thank God Brad's music was still blasting because the sex I had with Molly that night was mind blowing.

Hey! Like I said: everyone is entitled to a little fantasy.