Divine Embrace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's smile faded from a sudden, unexpected increase in stimuli. Her mouth gaped open as she watched and felt Ángel's hands -- that had merely been holding on to her inner thighs until this point -- slide even further up. Tingles spread into her thick legs as he reached her groin area and began rubbing it up and down, his head still moving back and forth as he sucked her off, and his eyes burning with passion as they alternatingly drank in Linda's tits and eyes.

"Oh, dear God..." Linda mumbled under her breath. She flexed her thighs out of sheer reflex as Ángel's hands rubbed against them with more and more force, and her arms pressed harder against her chest, increasing the flow of milk slightly. Her cock throbbed within Ángel's mouth to the point where she could feel his lips tighten around it each time, as if it was being pumped by all this pleasure that stirred within her lower body. "Angel, how do you... Oh, f--" She bit down on her lip to stop any potential obscenity from exiting her mouth. Rarely did she desire to swear, but that was definitely being affected by Ángel's blowjob.

Seeing Linda getting more and more flustered was skyrocketing Ángel's confidence in his task. Her whole body squirmed, and Ángel could feel the powerful muscles in her thighs spasming in response to his massage. It almost seemed like the pleasure was agonizing to her, but he didn't let up in the slightest. His lips remained a tight ring around her cock, milking her of precum with each back and forth movement of his head, and his tongue slithered tirelessly from side to side. Truth be told, he wasn't even sure if he was doing things optimally. He was just touching and sucking Linda off the way he wanted to, but so far she seemed to be enjoying it.

Linda could virtually feel her entire body melting, her head slumped over against the wooden seating behind it. She grabbed a fistful of tits in each hand and began to knead them as she moaned and whimpered, completely dropping her calm, seductive demeanor as she realized what a lucky woman she was. How did Ángel know so well what to do? Sure, he could use a bit of experience for a slightly less awkward, more controlled mouth technique, but other than that, he was golden. Both his tongue and his lips were in constant motion, applying as much soft, wet pressure that they could. On top of that he was adding more sensations besides just sucking. Such enthusiasm was arguably the most important aspect. Someone who truly wants to suck dick is always going to befar ahead of someone who simply does their best out of obligation.

One of Ángel's hands let go of her thigh, but before Linda had the chance to question it, that hand had found a new purpose. Linda's body stiffened as if electrified as her balls were squeezed in a grip that bordered on being painful, but the only significant sensation that came with it was a softly aching pleasure. With drool leaking from her open mouth, she looked down at Ángel; something he almost seemed to have been waiting for. The moment their eyes met, he stopped in his tracks, his lips remaining at what had thus far been their furthest point. Then they went further.

Linda could see him straining himself to slowly push forward, tearing up as more of her white cock disappeared past his bronze lips. His flesh seemed to hug her even tighter the deeper she got, and soon enough the tip of her cock hit a stop. She couldn't believe it. That was the back of his throat! On his very first blowjob he had filled up his entire mouth, taking over half of her cock. Needless to say, her every expectation had been blown out of the water at this point.

"F-fuck yes, Angel!" she moaned, her voice husky and slurred. "Suck that fat cock, you little slut!"

Hearing such words from Linda made Ángel horny beyond description. It made her seem even more powerful as she looked down on him from above, his lips still stretched out as far as they could reach around her cock, his body convulsing with each gag, and his pathetic little manhood twitching. He would have liked to see her reaction from taking her cock even deeper, but there was no way that was happening now. He was just too tight. Besides, his mouth and jaw muscles were getting sore and would probably remain sore for some time, and he didn't want to give his throat that treatment as well.

He pulled back, but not as much as he had before, then once again entered a state of worship, letting Linda's cock continuously impale his mouth as he pistoned his head. Her glans kissed the back of his throat over and over, and to Ángel's surprise there was actually pleasure in it for him as well. There was a sort of tingling feeling every time the soft flesh in the back of his mouth closed around the tip of Linda's girth, and though he couldn't keep himself from gagging, it also had him letting out whimpery, guttural moans of pure submission.

Linda bit her lip. "Oh, fuck..." It was all too much. Her cock ached and pulsated, but she managed to stifle the orgasm that was approaching by clenching every muscle in her body, including those in control of her hands; though that brought along the beginning of the end for her. She groaned like an animal as her fingers sunk deep into her breasts, their blubbery flesh spilling out between them. Her thumbs and index fingers squeezed like vises against her thick areolas, and thus came the first release.

Shocked to the point of almost seizing his movement, Ángel watched with wonder as the drippage of milk from Linda's huge nipples turned intosprays instead. Several thin lines of the white liquid erupted, mixing with sweat where it hit her lower body. Some stray drops even reached Ángel, cooling his hot skin in a way that cranked up his thirst to a new level. There was just so much milk spurting out, and he was so close to being able to taste it! But before that, he was being treated to what was most likely going to be an absolute flood of cum. He wanted it all... and he wanted itright now.

"I can't... hold on much longer..." Linda moaned. She brought her nipples together with her hands and pointed them straight at Ángel, raining milk all over his dark hair and skin. He squinted at her to shield his eyes, but to her delight, he did not flinch. Rather, he started moving even faster. The orgasm that Linda had barely held back moments earlier was building up again, as her cock almost seemed to melt from the wet, sloshing sensation of Ángel's rapidly moving lips and tongue. Along with his squeezing hand around her heavy balls, the point of no return finally hit Linda. She took as deep a breath as she could, entranced by the beautiful view and the surges of pleasure channeling into the part of her that Ángel was gleefully sucking, his narrowed eyes screamingplease give me your hot cum. And so, letting out the air in her lungs with a deep sigh, Linda granted that wish.

Though still under a rain of milk, Ángel's eyes shot open as every bit of empty space in his mouth was filled to the brim with a blast of cum. He didn't know whether Linda expected him to drink it all, but he nevertheless withdrew out of sheer surprise, almost getting stuck around the now violently inflating cock. His lips detached with apop, just in time for him to receive another cum-rope that shot up his nostrils and into his open mouth. With both hands working Linda's shaft, he held out his tongue to allow the semen as much access to his mouth as possible, as well as the showering of titty-milk that came from above. There was so much of it all. Ángel's smile was quickly shrouded by the sticky goo that hit him, forming a row of white lines from his chin to the top of his head, with milk filling in whatever gaps remained. Perhaps this truly was heaven after all. It certainly felt like it. Tasted like it.Smelled like it.

After another deep breath, Linda bellowed with pleasure, her entire body burning up as she kept orgasming. "Oh my fucking God..." she moaned, drool pouring out of the corners of her mouth. "I can't stop cumming! I'm gonna cover you in cum, Angel!" His nimble little fingers were rubbing her throbbing cock in just the right way to extract everything her balls had to offer. Even now, mad with lust, Linda did not let Ángel's effort go unappreciated. He was practically disappearing before her eyes, a thick layer of cum and milk covering almost every inch of his face, but it did not seem to bother him in the slightest. And Linda made sure to take advantage of that. She clenched her pelvic muscles to really force the it all out, and much like Ángel jerked her off, she used her hands in every conceivable way to pump breast milk; squeezing her udders flat against each other, squeezing them flat against her chest, pulling them into oval shapes with a tight grip around her nipples.

After what felt like minutes, Ángel felt Linda's orgasm subsiding, both in his still-jerking hands and by the weakening output of cum against his face. He caught the last bit on his tongue, adding to the pool that was already overflowing his mouth and dribbling down his chin. By then he could really feel the weight of the hot, sticky mess clinging to his face and hair. It seemed almost inhuman; something he would never have believed had he not been showered in it.

Linda sat limp and dizzy on the sauna bench, as if regaining her consciousness. "Good God... I've never had an orgasm like that... Was worried I was gonna drown you." Her tired eyes stared at Ángel, whose whitened appearance was shocking even to her. She had ejaculated harder than ever, but her output of milk was even more impressive. And she still had some left. Thus, she lifted up her heavy breasts in her palms. "Here, Angel. Come get your reward..."

Ángel nearly lost his breath, as if he hadn't been staring at those things for the last twenty minutes or so, and as if he hadn't already orgasmed. He was on his feet in an instant, then leaned in to close his lips around one of Linda's fat nipples. A light suction was all it took to coat his tongue in her oily liquid, and the flavor was as heavenly as the rest of her. While her cum was delicious, there was a sort of salty harshness to it that the mellow, sweet taste of milk complemented perfectly. Once again, Ángel couldn't help but think that he wasn't worthy.

As if nourishing her child, Linda smiled with pure love as Ángel drank from her breast. Her orgasm had cleared her of the spiral of lust she had entered after laying eyes on the cute boy, and feeding him her milk soothed her mind even beyond that. It was only now that she could clearly reflect on everything that had transpired. Everything after the moment she had revealed her cock to Ángel had been hazy; something that was hard to differentiate from her fantasies. She always had confidence that he would react the way he did, but she was still relieved and thankful for it.

After less than a minute of breastfeeding, however, things took a turn. Linda could see that Ángel began wobbling where he stood, and his head seemed about to slump over. When her nipple suddenly came free from his lips he face-planted between her tits, his forehead crashing against her sternum.

"Whoa, there!" Linda said, holding Ángel by the shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Ángel's eyes remained closed. "Yeah... Just a little tired..."

"Oh, you poor thing. You've been in here for too long. How about you take a refreshing shower to cool off?"

"What about you?"

Linda cupped his cheek, sighing. "I'll need a few minutes to catch my breath..."

----------

Once again wearing Linda's oversized clothing, Ángel sat on the living room sofa, rubbing the soft fabric against his skin. He patiently awaited the sound of the shower to fade, and for Linda to emerge into the living room. He knew that things would be awkward between them, yet he couldn't wait to see her again. The cabin was warm, cozy and filled with love, but not because of any fireplace or decor. The source was Linda. In fact, the freezing cold outside almost seemed to creep ever closer without her around, like icy fingers reaching through the windows.

Finally, there was silence. Ángel's heart raced as he peered down the hallway. After a short while the bathroom door opened, and out came Linda, her curves wrapped in a towel once again, and her wild hair tamed and flattened with moisture. Her eyes met Ángel's, and their blushes and smiles clashed with each other. She came down the corridor and entered the living room, a stack of used clothes under one arm, and the other behind her back as if hiding something.

"Hey," she said. Despite her warm smile, she couldn't stop her eyes from shying away, much like Ángel's had earlier. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah... I feel great."

"That's good." With a sigh, Linda revealed the hand behind her back. In it was her cell phone that she presented to Ángel. "Umm, here..."

Ángel took it in his hand, confused. "I thought you had no reception out here?"

"I'm sorry. I may not have been telling the truth earlier... I do have reception. At least enough for an emergency call."

"Oh..."

Linda scratched the back of her head. "So, you know... If you wanna get home, you can go ahead."

Without a word, Ángel eyed Linda as she visibly struggled to keep smiling. So she had planned to keep him around for a while... Had she intended for her sauna visit to turn sexual? Or did she just want some company? Either way, she had deceived Ángel for her own sake... And while the correct response would be at least some level of resentment, he actually felt bad that she had to lie to him just to soothe her loneliness.

"How long did you say it would take to clear a path to the garage?" he asked.

Linda felt the hint of a thrill. "Uh... Maybe five days? Depending on how hard we work, of course."

"Hmm. You know, I think emergency services have more important things to take care of."

"You mean..." Linda said, her mouth hanging open.

Ángel smiled and gently tossed the phone to the other end of the couch. "You have enough food for two, right?"

Linda stood silent as a wave of emotions came over her, as well as the physical effects of said emotions. Her throat swelled up, her eyes turned watery, and her breath came out as little gasps. But most importantly, the sheer happiness fueled an ecstatic smile.

She practically fell forward onto her guest, landing her hands on the backrest of the couch and her lips on Ángel's. Her tongue pierced them without any thought in Linda's mind of allowing him to slowly ease into a full-on french kiss, and she probed his mouth as voraciously as she had wished for many hours. Ángel was clearly unprepared, but thankfully he kissed her back to the best of his ability.

Though hardly sated, Linda ended the kiss. "Oh, my sweet Angel..." she said, kneeling on the couch around Ángel's legs and taking him by the hands. "I'll cook for you every day. I'll scrub you clean in the shower. I'll let you drink all the milk you want!"

Ángel gulped down Linda's saliva and savored the taste just like he had with her cum and milk. "I'd like that. And maybe I could let you... explore more of my body?" He cast a teasing glance towards his nether region, and the implication was clearly not lost on Linda. She chewed her lip, and her nostrils flared out wide with heavy breaths. But she said nothing. Instead, the weight of her upper body came down on Ángel, and the two resumed their kiss. One thing was certain in Ángel's mind...

Five days with his Goddess would not be nearly enough.