Divine Poker Ch. 02

Story Info
Phillip meets a second woman and enjoys both.
5k words
4.72
27.6k
31
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much for the kind words and reading my stories. I'll try to do better about posting a little more promptly.

--

It was another couple weeks before I had my chance to use my power again. I was really playing good poker but somehow consistently losing to women. I'd run super hot, make great reads, and then just get sucked out on every time. It got to the point where I just stopped going heads up with women unless I had the absolute nuts.

It wasn't all bad though, Jaime proved to be an enthusiastic, if slightly airheaded, lover. She'd come to the games with me and cheer me on whether or not I won or lost. And she'd fuck me like crazy afterwards. I learned that she had a TON of gambling debts and apparently had a very real addiction problem. She had actually been pretty good at poker, ironically. But she couldn't stop betting on other things as well. All of that was gone now. If I forced her, she could still play poker pretty well, but she just had no desire to.

The only problem was... uhmm... how should I put this. Well, she was pretty slutty. I mean REALLY slutty. She didn't cheat on me. Not per se. But she'd flirt with anyone that even looked her way. She wore the most shockingly revealing clothing (which I didn't actually mind) and she was constantly talking about how cute various people were (Girls and guys). Still... the sex was insanely good and I wasn't looking to marry her or anything. I figured as long as she didn't contract something that would make my dick fall off it was probably fine.

That went on for about a week. If I hadn't had the constant sex with Jaime the air-headed bimbo sex queen, I might have forgotten the strange dream with "God". I still wasn't sure how I felt about that. It all felt so surreal. And then one day I was sitting at an Omaha table playing pretty casually. The game was Omaha hi-lo. That's not particularly important except you need to appreciate what happened a little. In most casinos, the low has what's called a "qualifier". Usually that's 8 or worse. And in Omaha, you MUST use two cards in your hand. What that means is that if there's only two cards lower than a 9 on the board, there cannot be a low.

So I was playing against this girl heads up. Now I'd already talked about how I'd had just terrible luck against women lately. But in this case, the pot had gotten pretty big and I had a lock on the high. The board was QQ87 rainbow and I had KQQJ. Quad queens. I knew I couldn't scoop the pot if a low came but I was going to get the high no matter what. When the board came a deuce, I groaned. That almost certainly meant that she was going to take half now. She bet and I quickly called, knowing that we were just going to chop the pot.

"River screwed me... did I luck into the high?" she asked as she flipped her cards over. I felt the strange sensation just like I had with Jaime. I looked up and she had 2287. Literally any other low card that had come would have given her a low but the deuce just meant she had trip two's and I managed to scoop the pot.

I flipped over my cards to show her the bad news. "Good hand... bad beat," I said. She looked at me, her eyes flicking behind me for just a moment. I hadn't really paid much attention to her before that. She was very cute in a girl-next-door kind of way. Long, dark brown hair. Maybe 24 or 25. She had a nice, friendly smile and a twinkle in her eye. She also had a very pronounced ring on her finger. Shit.

"It happens, don't sweat it," she said. Something about the way she said it made it sound almost flirty. At least she didn't sound like an imbecile.

I played a few more hands, watching as this new girl played. She wasn't the best player but she wasn't bad by any stretch. She seemed to have no problem with the amount of money she was betting. Judging by her clothes she seemed pretty successful and this wasn't a super high stakes table. I tried to imagine what could possibly warrant my intervention. Eventually, she decided to cash out. She was up about $100 or so. I decided to find out what her deal was and I got up as well. She noticed me collecting my chips and tipping the dealer and gave me a sly little smile. Before I could say anything, I was suddenly hugged from behind by Jaime, whom I'd completely forgotten.

"Like, how much did you win you big stud?"

"Uhh... About $800," I said, trying my best not to come off as humble bragging.

"I saw that one big pot you had with her. Sorry... he like totally never beats girls. It was just his lucky day," she said.

"Yeah," she said quietly, suddenly seeming very shy now that Jaime was around. She tucked her hair behind her ear, "I played bad. I didn't deserve to win that."

"Are you kidding me? I think that hand you played perfectly. Anyone else staying in for a low would have almost certainly had an Ace that got counterfeited and you might have backed into a high by accident. You did nothing wrong there."

She blushed at the praise but didn't say anything else.

"I'm Phillip and this is Jaime," I said and offered my hand.

"Kennedy," she said, staring oddly at Jaime as she took my hand.

"Nice to meet you Kennedy," the young woman finally took my hand and shook it. "What brings you here. Are you and your... uhh... husband visiting or do you live here?"

She rubbed her ring self-consciously and glanced away. "Uhmm... it's a getaway weekend. Things aren't great at home," she said in a sort of quiet sadness.

"I'm sorry. If you want, I can just listen. I promise not to hit on you," I said, trying to flash her a disarming smile at the same time.

"No... it's fine... my, uhmm... my husband left me. I put him through law school...," she looked at me and flashed a cute smile before looking away, "I guess I should have realized there was a problem when he started talking excitedly about divorce law."

I couldn't help but laugh a little, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't laugh."

She smiled at me again, this time holding my gaze for just a moment before her eyes flicked again to Jaime and back to me. "It's really okay... you want to know the funniest thing?"

"What?" I asked, curious.

"I walked in on them... uhhmm... fucking, you know," she said. She didn't look upset about it... well... kind of... she was hard to read.

"You don't have to..." I started but she waved her hand dismissively.

"No... it's funny. I mean, I don't really blame him. The girl was super hot. If he'd asked me, I might have even given him a hall pass, you know," she said. Her eyes looked up, as if she was remembering something. Jaime squirmed a little beside me, obviously getting turned on. "But it wasn't that he was fucking her, you know."

"I'm sorry... what was it? Ohh... were they, you know... intimate and making love?" I asked, thinking I'd figured it out.

"What? No!" she exclaimed, laughing uncontrollably. "No... sorry. I guess I can see why you thought that. No, she was fucking him. Like full on strap on right up the ol' toocus."

I blinked and didn't say anything for a moment. "Wait... what? Really?"

"Yeah! Apparently my ex-husband gets a hot blonde to go to bed with him and he thinks it's a good idea to bend over for her!" she said, a little more loudly than I was comfortable. We got a couple looks and I gestured for her to keep it down though Jaime and I were both giggling along with her.

"He had you... and he decided to cheat on you... to get fucked in the ass?"

She was now laughing freely, "Yeah, and like I said. She was hot. I'd have totally let him have a run at her. She was almost as pretty as your girlfriend."

Jaime spoke up, "Like, that's soooo nice of you to say." She clung possessively to my arm which was odd given how outrageously she'd been flirting with the two guys at the pool this morning.

Annoyed, I shrugged her arm off my shoulder, "Jaime and I aren't really dating. I hooked up with her about a week ago and we're pretty casual."

Kennedy looked at me with that inscrutable expression, "Look... I don't know why I feel like I can talk to you but... I'm not looking for a weekend hookup, okay?"

I put my hands up, hoping that I hadn't misread the situation horribly, "No, that's fine. I told you I wasn't trying to hit on you I just..."

"I want something a little more, long term. You know," she paused for a moment, looking at me before continuing, "But... uhmm... the biggest thing that pissed me off about my husband was... uhmm... well...," she sort of stammered, looking slightly embarrassed. I leaned forward as she lowered her voice and whispered, "I not only would have let him... you know... cheat on me... I would have enjoyed watching... and maybe even... you know... playing along."

"Ohh... Uhhmm... well..." I stammered.

"Like, you could totally watch us," Jaime said before I could say anything else.

I looked back at Kennedy, about to say something to smooth things over but there as a twinkle in her eye. "Really?" she whispered, her tone husky and full of obvious arousal.

"I mean... I don't really swing that way but like... if you wanted to watch that would totally ring my bell," Jaime said.

Kennedy reached out a hand and stroked Jaime's at the table in front of me. I felt momentarily like I wasn't even there, "You don't swing that way... at all?" she asked in a low, seductive voice. "Not even while this big stud is plowing your brains out?"

Jaime laughed but didn't remove her hand, "I do get pretty wild when I get turned on... but you keep your mitts off my man!" she said.

"How about we share him. I'll be his girlfriend, you can be his mistress," Kennedy said. Her eyes absolutely smoldered as she looked at me. Her lust was almost bubbling over.

Jaime looked at Kennedy for a long moment, "So you get all the talking and shit and I get the sex?"

The way Jaime and Kennedy were looking at me I felt like a piece of meat... but in a good way, you know? Kennedy nodded, "Pretty much... can I drive you to your place?"

The three of us practically sprinted to the parking garage. Jaime kept making out with me every chance she got. I thought for a moment she was going to suck my dick in the elevator. I'm pretty sure Kennedy wouldn't have complained. When we finally got to her car, an old beat up green Kia Sportage, she opened the back door and ushered Jaime and I in. "Like, this is so fucking hot," she said as Jaime started kissing me. I kissed her back, groping her breasts through her thin, revealing tank top.

Kennedy walked around to the driver's side and got in while Jaime was already working to get my pants off. "You guys really are hot together," Kennedy said as she slid the car into reverse and backed us out.

"Right? Wait till you see his cock split me open."

Kennedy shuddered in the front seat, "Mmmm... I can't wait."

Jaime did her best to keep me rock hard, sucking my cock, sucking me into the back of her throat eagerly as she made exaggerated noises of happiness.

"You a bit of a voyeur, Kennedy?"

"No," she said. "But I've always wanted to watch my man fuck some hot little slut."

Jaime moaned around my cock, pleased by the words. I locked in with Kennedy's eyes in the rear view mirror, trying to read her. "This isn't going too fast for you?" I asked, curious to hear her answer and also wanting to distract myself from the vacuum cleaner currently trying to suck my soul out through the head of my cock.

Kennedy shook her head, "Nope... Why would it be. All I'm going to do is watch you guys fuck... and maybe fool around with your mistress a bit. Seems like a solid first date to me," she said, winking at me in the mirror.

"I'm not going to argue with that," I said, leaning my head back and enjoying the warm sensation of Jaime's expert lips working up and down my cock.

"Is she good?" Kennedy asked.

I wasn't exactly sure how to answer that, "Uhhmmm... Yeah."

"Good. Like I said, I always wanted to watch some well hung stud get fucked. Even better if he's cheating on me while doing it."

It was an odd comment. I'd just met this girl. I started to say something but right before I could, Jaime sucked me deep down her throat and swirled her tongue in exactly the right way. I groaned, thrusting my hips up to force my cock deeper into her mouth.

We pulled up to a red light and Kennedy turned around. She looked like a woman possessed. "Is it that good, baby?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah? You deserve to get your cock sucked so good like that, baby."

"Uhhh... Kennedy... oh God... fuck that's good, Jaime. Uhhmm... Kennedy, you know we're not... dating, right?"

She looked at me, giving me a serious glare for a moment before her expression softed, "I know sweetie. But I like imagining you cheating on me with some slut that gets you uncontrollably turned on. So turned on you just have to take her and fuck her even though I'm right here. Isn't that hot?"

It wasn't a kink I'd ever considered before but her description certainly was erotic sounding. I nodded my understanding just as Jaime pulled up and gave my cock a couple expert strokes. "Like, it's TOTALLY hot. I'm gonna ride your boyfriend so good. Maybe I'll even let you clean me up afterwards."

"Deal!" Kennedy shouted. The hot red light from the stop light changed to that dull sea green glow. Kennedy smiled and turned around, slamming on the accelerator and lurching the car forward at breakneck speed. I started to say something but lost track of my thoughts when Jaime's mouth returned to my cock. Oh well, if Kennedy wanted to have an imaginary boyfriend who cheated on her with blonde bimbos... I guess I wasn't in a position to deny her that.

Before I knew it, we were back at my apartment. Jaime was draped all over me, her skirt hiked up and showing off her tiny thong while she nibbled on my ear. Kennedy walked behind us, quietly. I looked at her for a moment before Jaime greedily grabbed my face and guided my lips back to where she wanted them. "Here honey, you have your hands full. Let me get the door for you," she said as I fumbled for the keys in my pocket. Kennedy reached in and grabbed them, giving my cock just the briefest of brushes through the lining of the pocket. "Mmmmm... is that for her, honey?"

"Yeah?" I said, uncertain what the right answer was.

"Are you going to give it to her, sweetie?" she asked in a tone that would have been no different if she'd asked me about the weather.

"I'm going to make her scream then fill her up so you can clean her out for me for round two."

Kennedy's eyes rolled back and she moaned, "Fuck that's hot. Thank you for playing along, Phillip." She gave me a sweet, almost chaste kiss on my cheek while Jaime's tongue was licking and burrowing in my ear. The contrast could not have been more stark. She opened the door, and I grabbed Jaime, eager to sink my dick into her tight, wet fuck hole. Foreplay wasn't an option tonight. The car ride had made sure of that.

I grabbed Jaime and kissed her, pressing her up against the wall. She pushed her hips back against my pelvis and I slammed her back again with a thud, "Fuck, stud. What's got you so hot and bothered?"

I looked straight at Kennedy as I whispered into Jaime's ear, "You do you dumb slut. I just need to fuck your little bimbo brains out."

Jaime squealed with excitement, "Like totally... do it... fuck me stupid with that monster cock!"

She yanked her shirt off and then dropped down to pull my pants off as quickly as possible. This was the first time Kennedy got a good look at my cock. As it burst into view, she gasped. "Holy shit... you're going to fuck... that?"

Jaime giggled in a high pitched, almost grating way. "Like, don't be silly. You don't fuck this cock," she looked at me with fire in her eyes, "It TOTALLY fucks you." Suddenly she sucked my cock all the way down her throat, slobbering all over my cock while making appreciative noises.

"Oh... my," Kennedy said. She was obviously aroused. Her right hand was playing with the little necklace she had around her neck while her left hand was wrapped around her waist. It was like she was trying to decide whether to fondle her tits or reach into her pants. She ended up just pulling her shirt up and running her finger along her tight stomach. I locked eyes with her as I felt the familiar warmth and tightness of Jaime's mouth around my cock.

"Are you going to fucker her, baby?"

"Yeah," I said, closing my eyes and luxuriating in the sensations.

"Even though I'm here. You could fuck me, you know?" she said.

My eyes opened and I stared at Kennedy. Something about the way she said that didn't sound right. It was almost like she wanted to be rejected. "No... I'm going to fuck this slut, instead."

"Is... is she tighter than me?" Kennedy asked.

I didn't respond right away. It was an absurd question. How the fuck could I know if she was tighter than this girl I'd just met who was apparently fixated on roleplaying some sort of weird boyfriend / girlfriend rejection fantasy. I could almost see Kennedy willing the answer to me though and it wasn't hard to figure out. "Sooo much tighter. And she sucks dick so much better to. Look at her deep throating my cock. Could you do that?"

Kennedy rolled her eyes and one hand shot up her shirt while the other unbuttoned her shorts and reached between her legs. She moaned out at the touch, "Nooo... fuck... you deserve holes that please you, baby. Do it. Fuck her. Make the little bimbo brain dead from pleasure."

I yanked Jaime's hair and practically flung her to the bed. She landed on her back with a snicker before flipping over and flopping forward. "Like that's it, stud. Fucking pound this nice tight slut hole." She reached back and spread her cunt lips wide, showing me the wet, pink core and the hole that she wanted filled.

"MMMmm... not tonight. I'm fucking you in the hole Kennedy never lets me touch," I said, looking at Kennedy. I'd finally figured out the game.

"Oooh... you should, baby," Kennedy urged me. She walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, reaching her hand up my shirt and caressing my chest. I felt her nipples poke into me through her shirt from behind me. She reached up, pulling my polo over my head as she kissed my back gently. "Fuck the little bitch's ass good."

Jaime turned around, shock on her face, "My ass? With that monster? Like no fucking way will that fit inside me."

Kennedy walked around me and leaned over to whisper into Jaime's ear. She looked me in the eyes as she did it, smiling a naughty little grin. "Listen you dumb little piece of meat. My man wants to fuck some slutty whore's ass. And you're right here... I'll even help you," she said with the tone that was both adorably sweet and quite menacing. She reached her fingers underneath Jaime's hips, sliding them to her pink core. "Now you don't worry about your little pussy. Let me take care of that. You just spread that ass for my man and let him fill up that other empty hole, okay?"

Jaime bit her lip and nodded. Her fingers reached up and she spread her tight little hole. It winked at me as she flexed it nervously. I reached into my nightstand and grabbed a bottle of lube. Before a week ago, it was only for... uhmm... personal use. But boy was I glad I had it now. I poured some on my cock, stroking the shaft as I dribbled a copious amount onto Jaime's tight little hole.

Ever since I'd heard in church about what sodomy was, I'd always wondered what the big deal was. It seemed like such a dirty but sexy thing. I knew I had to try it. I'd heard a couple guys in the locker room in high school talking about their girlfriends preferring anal since they couldn't get pregnant and how they weren't going to complain. Those conversations had simply added fuel to the fire. With all that said, I really didn't know how much lube to use but I figured erring on the side of too much was probably advisable.

12