Divine Touch of the Yakshini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alas, the humans gradually became corrupted with their own clever minds. They formed rigid societies and cultures, binding each other with laws, rules and traditions that they imposed upon themselves and others. Slowly, incestuous love became a taboo for them and they stopped indulging in their desires.

"As the humans suppressed their incestuous desires, we started losing our powers. One by one, all my friends, frustrated and dejected, departed the mortal world until I alone was left. My powers are severely diminished now, as you all have almost forgotten about incestuous love. I can no longer take physical form and have to dwell among the trees in spirit form.

"The yagna acted as a massive beacon and drew me to this place. I partook some of the offerings of the yagna and was able to strengthen myself but it wasn't enough. Conversing with you through your dreams is taking a toll on me and this shared dream is especially taxing."

"Why did you choose the three of us?" asked Narmada

"When I settled here, I sensed incestuous desires within you. And let me assure you, your sons desire you as well. It's the purest form of love. A mother's love for her son taken to the zenith through sexual union. I want to help you realize your innermost desire."

"Thats preposterous! I don't desire my son!" Shakuntala cried out.

"But sub-consciously you do, my dear. You know this, in your heart, to be true."

The column of light suddenly blinked and wavered.

"I must end this dream soon. I cannot hold it much longer."

Rukmini looked at Shakuntala and Narmada and then asked, "Tell us what to do."

"In order to help me regain my strength, you need to act upon your incestuous desires. When you do, you need to fornicate with your sons in this grove, at the base of the ashoka trees. Touch the trees when you attain orgasm. They are a conduit to transfer your spiritual orgasmic energies to me. Once rejuvenated, I will help you. You have my word. But I urge you, do not take long to decide.

I am almost spent. I cannot reach out to you further. The fate of the village lies on you. Choose wisely. Farewell."

***

"...then the column of light went out and I woke up in my bed," said Shakuntala.

She, Rukmini and Narmada had just narrated their dreams to Yashoda. It was the morning after they had experienced the shared dream. At day break Shakuntala had found Rukmini and Narmada knocking on her front door. After quickly corroborating that all three had seen the same dream, they had rushed to Acharya's house. There, in the privacy of the backyard, they had confided everything to Yashoda, trusting the wisdom of the old lady to guide them.

Yashoda listened to them with rapt attention throughout and then went deep in thought.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Rukmini.

"Getting contacted in your dreams by celestial beings is not unheard of. So, it doesn't surprise me. I'd heard many such occurrences of it when I was a child, though it rarely happens now. And as the Yakshini mentioned, sexual relations among kin, was indeed widely accepted and practiced in the days of old. Even our ancient religious texts and scriptures mention about it. So, I don't think any less of you for desiring your sons," said the old lady, looking at them. All three friends blushed under Yashoda's stare.

She continued, "The only matter bothering me is whether we can trust this... Urmi. Mind you, not all celestial beings are benevolent. There are many legends about nature spirits playing cruel jokes on humans. It might simply be for their mirth or something more sinister. We never know what their true intentions are. I feel it would be best to consult the Maharishi and seek his guidance."

***

Later in the morning, the four women journeyed to the mountains to meet the sage. Maharishi heard them with patience. After some thought, he asked, "Do you know the legend of the Lady Rati, as told in one of our most revered scriptures, the Vishnu Purana?"

Shakuntala knew of Lady Rati but wasn't aware of her legend. She looked at Rukmini and Narmada who also looked like they didn't know. Yashoda obviously knew of the legend but kept quiet.

Maharishi recounted the tale to the women.

"Lady Rati, as we know is the Goddess of Lust & Sexual Desires. She is the female counterpart and wife of Lord Kama, the God of Love & Passion.

"The Vishnu Purana, tells the legend of Kama and how his body was turned to ashes by a furious Lord Shiva for interrupting His meditation. Mad with grief, Rati begged Lord Shiva to resurrect her husband. The ever-merciful Lord Shiva was moved by her sorrow. He promised her that Kama would be reborn as Pradyumna and she would find him in the demon, Sambara's palace.

"The asura king, Sambara had been wreaking havoc on mankind and deities alike, for quite some time. It was prophesized that he would die at the hands of Pradyumna. Rati assumed the form of a servant in the asura's palace kitchens and awaited the return of her husband.

"Sambara had heard of the prophecy about his death. So, when Pradyumna was born, he abducted the infant and threw him in the sea to die. There, the infant was swallowed up by a large fish but stayed alive within its belly due to his divine powers.

"By the twist of fate, that same fish was caught and brought into the asura's kitchen to be served as food. When Rati cut open the fish, she discovered the infant within. She secretly raised the boy as her son, with Pradyumna believing Rati to be his mother.

"As the boy reached adulthood, Rati's passionate feelings and sexual desires started manifesting towards him. Conflicted, he rejected her physical advances thinking it incestuous. That was when she revealed her true form and reminded him of his identity and past life. She also revealed to him his purpose in this new life; to kill Sambara and bring peace to the world.

"Finding out his true purpose, Pradyumna fought the asura and slayed him in battle. Having fulfilled his destiny, he finally returned home to his parents with Rati as his wife."

The Maharishi completed his tale. All were silent for a moment. Rukmini asked, "Does that mean, Lady Rati married the boy she raised as her son?"

"That's one way to look at it, my child. When you said that the Yakshini was tasked by Lady Rati to spread incestuous love, it brought this legend to my mind. It may so happen that the Goddess of Lust may have wanted us mortals to feel the desires of incest, in a way like she did. The Yakshini might be telling the truth after all."

"Maharishi, what do you reckon we should do?" pleaded Narmada.

"Your choices are limited. I just got word from my disciples that they have failed to find any cure for the diseases. They reckon the sickness and death of the plants and the villagers may be due to reasons beyond our understanding. This makes me think that there might be some truth to the Yakshini's claim about the imbalances in nature.

"We've tried everything we could and failed. If things are allowed to continue unchecked then it will be the end of your village and all its people. The Yakshini is your only hope now. I suggest you heed her words and trust her."

The journey back to the village was a quiet and uneventful as they all walked in silence. Shakuntala pondered over the Maharishi's advice. While they had not explicitly said so; she knew that Rukmini and Narmada secretly desired their sons. She, herself, found it difficult to accept her own desires for Sanket. Though in her heart she knew it to be true, her conscious mind rebelled against the thought of sexually uniting with her own son.

They reached the village just before nightfall and proceeded to their homes. When Shakuntala reached her house, she found Sanket and Angad outside. Angad was consoling a visibly distraught and tearful Sanket. She rushed into the house to find Omkar tending to an unconscious Jaidev. Her husband had fallen sick with the disease.

***

It was close to midnight as Shakuntala walked towards the waterfall, carrying a lantern for illumination in the dark. On the way, she was joined by Rukmini and Narmada. Rukmini had brought along Pushpa for help and company. It was five days after their meeting with the Maharishi. The three friends were getting prepared to have incestuous sex with their sons that night.

They reached the women's bathing spot near the waterfall where the village barber's wife awaited them. Silently, the three women removed their sarees and undressed. They had seen each other in underclothes many a times, but tonight, they got completely naked for the first time. They avoided looking at each other to preserve some modicum of modesty.

Each of them took their turn to get their body hairs shaved clean by the barber's wife. Shakuntala couldn't help but glance at her friends in the lantern light. Rukmini's small but shapely breasts on her thin and long frame made her look much younger. Narmada's large heavy breasts complimented her voluptuous figure. While her own breasts were round, compact and sat firmly on her chest.

Their body hairs removed, the women smeared a paste of turmeric, sandalwood and other herbs all over their bodies, with Pushpa's help. They bathed in the waterfall and dried themselves. Pushpa handed them their garments for the night's event; sarees made of thin white cotton fabric. They wore no underclothes and wrapped the sarees around their bodies. The thin fabric clung to their damp skin, not leaving much to imagination.

They said their farewell to Pushpa and the barber's wife and set off towards the temple. They took an alternate route to avoid going through the village; the rest of the villagers had no idea of the events planned for the night.

Shakuntala's mind wandered over the events of the last few days. Jaidev's sickness had removed any doubt from her mind. The Yakshini was her only hope now, to save her husband and the rest of the village. Rukmini and Narmada had concurred. The women had revealed their dreams to their families and discussed about taking the next step. The husbands had found it all strange and weird, but given their dire situation and the Maharishi's advice, they had agreed to their wives' proposal. The boys hardly needed any convincing; they already desired their mothers, like the Yakshini had hinted at.

"Here, eat this," said Rukmini, handing Shakuntala and Narmada a ball of khoya, each.

"What's this?" asked Narmada, taking a bite of the soft ball of condensed sweetened milk.

"You realize how potent those boys' seeds would be? I have no intentions of getting pregnant by Angad. So, I got this from Omkar. Powdered herbs and roots to prevent conception. I mixed it with khoya to mask the terrible taste."

They reached the temple premises, where their sons and Yashoda awaited them. The boys were garbed in white dhoti but were otherwise bare bodied. Together, they entered the temple and prayed to Lord Ganesha for the success of their endeavor, with Yashoda performing the ceremonial puja. The women paired up with their sons and proceeded towards the grove, carrying lit earthen oil lamps, smoldering incense sticks and holy Ganga water with them.

The air within the grove smelled fresh and fragrant, and red ashoka flowers were scattered everywhere on the ground. Shakuntala led Sanket to the tree she had seen in her dreams. Rukmini and Narmada did likewise.

Placing their oil lamps and incense sticks near the base of the tree, Shakuntala faced her son. The enormity of what was about to happen hit her. She had a sudden, overpowering urge to kiss him. It was as if the air around her was filled with aphrodisiac and made her dizzy with lust. What's happening to me? Are you doing this, Urmi?

Before she could think further, Sanket held her waist and pulled her to him, hugging her tightly. She melted in his embrace, surrendering herself to the overwhelming passion and lust she felt. She kissed her son on his lips for the first time, not as a mother but as a lover, eager to be joined with him in sexual union.

"I love you, ma. I have wanted to do this for so long!" said Sanket.

"I love you too, my child," replied Shakuntala, immediately feeling strange calling him a child, given what they were about to do. He'll always be my child; nothing can change that.

She smiled at him as she felt his erection poking into her tummy. Lowering her hand down to his crotch, she touched her son's cock through the fabric of his dhoti, feeling his hardness. He groaned and pressed his lips again on hers. Sensing his eagerness, she gave him a quick kiss and said, "Not yet. There's still some rituals to be done."

She pulled the knot of his dhoti and unwrapped the cloth from around his waist. It came free and her son stood naked before her. She marveled at his physique; broad shoulders, wide chest, flat tummy, strong arms and legs. And a thick hard phallus.

She got on her knees. Sprinkling some holy Ganga water on his cock, she took it in her hands and cleansed it. He also was hairless in his pubic region, having undergone the same preparation as her. He sighed as she touched her adult erect manhood for the first time. She spread the holy water all over his genitals, purifying it ritually and then tied a ceremonial thread around his cock and balls. His groin smelled of sandalwood, from his bath earlier. He was fully hard now, veins bulging on his erect cock as the thread kept the blood trapped in there.

"Have you done it?" asked Shakuntala. Sanket nodded, yes.

Good. I hope he'll last till I climax. She had asked her son to masturbate before coming to the temple. It was something that she and her friends had decided to ask their virgin, sexually inexperienced sons to do. The boys had to last inside their mature motherly pussies till they attained orgasm, which was the most crucial part of this endeavor.

She got up to her feet and said, "Now cleanse me."

He pulled at the folds of her saree and slowly unwrapped her body. When her breasts came into full view, he lunged at them with passion, sucking at her left nipple. Shakuntala groaned at the sudden pleasure coursing through her body. She playfully patted her son on his shoulder and said, "Patience, my love. Cleanse me and then you can have me."

Reluctantly, Sanket released her nipple from his mouth and completed undressing her. Finally, she stood completely naked in front of her son. He gasped and said, "Ma, you're so beautiful!"

She blushed under his lustful stare and sat down on the soft grass under the base of the tree. Leaning back, she rested against the tree with her legs bent at the knee. She slowly parted her legs, spreading them wide, opening up her most intimate region to her son.

Sanket's eyes were fixed on her pussy as he knelt between her legs. He dipped his fingers in the holy water and sprinkled them on her crotch. With trembling fingers, he touched her hairless pussy and spread the drops around. A moan escaped Shakuntala, as her neglected pussy was cleansed by her son. She was instantly wet with arousal and soon his fingers became slippery from her juices as he rubbed her labial lips.

Just then she heard a loud female moan and a male grunt and turned her head to see behind Sanket. Few feet away, at one end of the grove, she saw Vatsal's naked back and taut butts heaving between Narmada's upturned legs. At another end of the grove towards her left, Rukmini rode Angad's cock silently with intense pleasure on her face as Angad fondled her breasts.

Shakuntala moaned again as she felt her son's finger invading her pussy. Sanket inserted his index finger into her as far as his knuckle and wriggled it inside her, sending tingles up her body. He quickly added his middle finger in her and slowly moved them in and out. Delirious with lust, she pushed him and made him sit on the ground with his legs out bent at the knees. She straddled him and he encircled his arms around her lower back. With her knees on the soft grass, she took his hard cock in her hand and rubbed the tip on her wet pussy lips, lubricating it, preparing it for entry into her most forbidden place. He kissed her breasts and licked her erect nipples.

She fed her son's erection into her labial lips and slowly sat down, engulfing her cock with her pussy walls. Mother and son gasped and moaned together as they finally became one, joined in incestuous union. Pleasure coursed through her body like electricity as she took her son's virginity. She felt stuffed like never before.

The grove suddenly became luminescent with tiny floating lights as a swarm of glowing fireflies entered and moved among the trees. The mothers and sons continued their incestuous dance, writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

Shakuntala moved up and down slowly on her son's cock as he kissed her neck, chest and breasts. Tears of joy openly ran down her cheeks as she cried freely, experiencing the oneness with her own offspring. It was as if her pussy whole-heartedly welcomed her own flesh back into her after all these years.

After continuing the slow love-making for some time, she sensed his yearning for some faster action. She disengaged from him, her pussy making a squelching sound as it released her son's cock from its grip. Laying down on the ground, she spread her legs wide open and beckoned him. He got on top of her and lowered himself into her, plunging his manhood deep into her wet pussy. With lustful urgency, he made love to her with long powerful thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her. Raising her hips, she matched his thrusts, driving his cock deeper into her pussy with each thrust.

The grove was filled with moans and grunts of the mothers and sons as the fireflies swirled around. Having masturbated earlier, the boys were able to last longer, slowly taking their mothers to climax.

Thrusting into her, Sanket took her sensitive, erect nipple into his mouth and gently bit on it. That drove her crazy and Shakuntala gripped the base of the ashoka tree as her orgasm hit her. The flames of the oil lamps next to her suddenly flared higher and burned brighter.

She suddenly felt her senses heightened, every nerve in her body coming alive. She was able to feel each blade of grass and particles of soil touching her naked skin, every rough texture of the bark of the tree that she gripped and every ridges and veins of her son's cock thrusting in to her.

Time slowed down as she saw the fireflies suddenly moving a lot slower in the air. She heard her son grunt and gasp as he reached orgasm. She could feel his cock expanding even more in her pussy, the cock head bulging and the slit opening as he flooded her insides with his sperm. His grunts sounded far away and resounding as if she was in a large echoing space, but she was able to feel the flow of his semen traveling up her birth canal. She cried out and gripped his body even tighter with her legs. With her heightened senses, the orgasm felt extremely powerful to her as if it was amplified several times.

Her mind then opened further and the feeling of being in a large open space increased. She then sensed a vast consciousness touching her mind. It filled her with joy, warmth and happiness beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"Urmi?" she asked tentatively in her mind.

"Yes, my dear. I am here with you."

Shakuntala then hit the peak of her climax. She became vaguely aware that Rukmini and Narmada were also orgasming with her. Through the Yakshini, she felt connected to her friends, sharing their pleasure. For the slightest of moments, she felt like she was in Rukmini's body looking down at Angad, riding his cock, getting filled with his sperm. The next moment she was in Narmada's body, feeling Vatsal's manhood thrusting into her, flooding her pussy with his fluids. And then she was finally back into her own mind and body. It felt as if Urmi's consciousness was a confluence where their orgasmic rivers met, intermingled and flowed into the Yakshini.