Divine Wiccan Dancer

Story Info
A Wiccan Dancer experiences other cultures sexually.
3.1k words
4.54
5.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

DIVINE WICCAN DANCER

By Aleq de Satyr

Prelude

I am Rita Whore, no seriously that's my name. I'm a member of the Wiccan Circle, Aka Divine Women of the Thirteenth Moon. We are progressive, radical feminist/activists with an undying desire for an alternative lifestyle. We are heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian. We often get together to perform rituals, yoga; to drop our masks and talk explicitly about our adventures and disappointments, our dreams and fulfillments, longings and our desires...To celebrate ourselves in intimate camaraderie, with booze, pot and food; with lots of fun and laughter. We are deeply sexual, not celibate. Some are outrageous and radical, others conventional. Some serious others humorous. We are single, married, divorced or widowed. All with our own strategies for surviving this currently toxic and reactionary culture. We have hope, courage and self-love. Some of us are women who have taken and continue to take the wildest chances and seem pleased with our lives.

I am the youngest and sluttiest member of the Circle at age 50; I am currently a part-time performance artist mostly for exclusive audiences. I like to articulate a new consciousness that includes adventurous sexuality, humor and spirituality for women. I feel pure ecstasy when I dance; my sacred erotic dance alive, physical and triumphant like the Pagan Priestess I am. Dancing awakes in me an appreciation for sex and desire for orgasms. A spiritual celebration of women and earth that frees me from sexual repression...When I was younger I loved to fuck for hours with infinite orgasms until I am exhausted and very sore. I guess I am a nymphomaniac at heart.

I liked danger and still do, continuing unchanging calm danger and madness and long stretches of fun. I want total oblivion. I hate being alone, without lovers. Sometimes I feel so horny my clitoris hurts and my cunt aches badly. Then when I finally get to fuck I come so hard I lose consciousness. I get beyond coming. My cunt is for real men with huge dicks, it's always soaking wet. I am constantly horny and in need to have new and hot sexual adventures and experiences. I am also multi-orgasmic and can cum many times over...I wanted to travel the world and still do--South America, Africa, India--, so I can fuck a lot. Fucking is the most wonderful thing in the world. It's the gift of the Gods. I grew up wild and I want to stay wild.

Dance Priestess, Dance

I had a standing ovation after my performance at the Summer Solstice Arts Festival and I daresay it was an unabashed erotic performance. My skin tight peach colored body suit was also provocative; it enhanced my breasts, my rounded ass, the prominent bulge of my crotch, my shapely legs. A younger dude complimented me profusely, his eyes roving lustily all over my body. His name was Tonga a Polynesian, originally from Tahiti. He was very attractive; his brown complexion warm brown eyes, thick black curly hair and strong build appealed to me. He asked me out to lunch the next day and offered me a generous fee to perform at the Polynesian cultural center where he was the director. After lunch Tonga wanted to take me to his town house ostensibly for a drink and to show me some Arts and Crafts from Tahiti. I got the hint, but hesitated briefly then consented.

"You plan on fucking me, don't you" I said, following him into the house. "What if I do?" he retorted. "Just checking" I said. I could see he was already very hard. A few drinks later he asked me to dance for him naked and while I did he undressed to reveal a very large very erect cock. He embraced me pressing his dick against my belly; it was rock hard! My cunt clenched and my clitoris began to throb as juiced oozed from my twat...I lay sprawled upon the pillows of the futon in the den, in a very sexually inviting pose; my hairy cunt wide open, clitoris hard nipples erect. I gave off the inviting delight of a woman's body. Slowly Tonga began to massage me with authority and finesse, concentrating all his energy in my groin, stroking me skillfully until my pussy became engorged with arousal and I was purring softly. I was totally ready for a wild fuck. He admired my dancer's body, said it was so beautiful, so luscious, even at my age. Then he buried his face in the fragrant sea-smell between my thighs and lapped at the flowing honey. He devoured my cunt with relish.

Then his hard prick, bulging with veins, was poised at my opening, while I squirmed and shuddered, my aching cunt opening up as he filled me until he was stopped by my cervix, enjoying the feel of my buoyant tingling flesh, my taut inner muscles; my hips rolling and rising to meet his thrusts, crying out in pleasure...I was so wet, so relaxed and deeply desirous of being pleasured totally, endlessly. Tonga fucked me and fucked me slowly with smoldering intensity, making me cum and cum; making me cry out and wail. The pleasure was exquisite. My final cry of ecstasy was as if demons were released from me in a sexual exorcism...I came and came and he came and with me, violently, bursting into me, flooding me to overflow, shaking and shuddering with me in the throes of a powerful orgasm. Tonga was astonished at my enormous capacity for multiple orgasms and sheer sensual pleasure over and over as we continued to fuck until night fall, celebrating the primordial dance into total orgasm....

My overtly erotic performance at the Polynesian cultural center five days later was totally enjoyed by the mostly male audience, not to mention my fishnet body suit with nothing underneath and the long hairs of my bush sticking out obscenely. Sure the women tittered with raised eyebrows. Tonga took me to his friend Lagi's apartment above the center to fuck me. But he had to abandon me minutes later, after an emergency phone call from his family. Lagi is a Samoan, early 30's and very muscular; he claimed to be a famous Rugby player back in Samoa. He is darker than Tonga well-spoken and very funny...We quickly became acquainted over cocktails and snacks and all the while he kept his gaze on my tits my cunt my ass; he was totally fascinated by me and I liked him; indeed, I could not take my eyes off the prominent tent pole that had formed in his short velour robe which got me excited. Then he dropped the robe and a huge erect cock the color of walnut, sprang up like a jack in the box, pointing skyward throbbing; Holy Osiris, it was massive! A whole lot bigger than Tonga's and he is big. I swooned as Lagi began to disrobe me then carried me to the bedroom. He was strong as an ox!

Spreading my legs apart Lagi rubbed his cockhead against my engorged clitoris, teasing my soaked vulva before sliding into the heat between my thighs and my warm, tight depths closed around his cock, pulling him in farther and deeper. The sound of my wetness matched the rhythm of his thrusts, my desire hot against the length and girth of his hard dick. "Kiss me" I demanded, stretching my neck towards him. I began to shake and quiver gasping, my hips thrashing from side to side. Lagi paced himself, in full control, enjoying my luscious body as shivers went thru my spine. I heard myself moaning as I tightened my cunt around his dick. I was completely filled by him and he fucked me with dedicated intensity. He glided in my wetness to the entrance of my womb, circling there. I rocked against him, moaning bleating farting.

"Take it Rita, take my big cock," he whispered in my ear as I thrashed about. I was on the verge of orgasm, on the verge of tears. I was delirious, lost in ecstasy. I let out a loud scream, coming violently again and again against Lagi while he heaved and gushed into me, a jet stream of cum. He poured and poured into me. We lay stuck to each other with sweat and thick love-juices, feeling a sudden breeze blowing thru the room. "Actually Tonga had brought you up for a threesome" said Lagi as he fucked my ass in slow motion which felt good. "Too bad he had to leave, I would have enjoyed that very much" I said grinding my ass into his groin... "You're wonderful and that cock of yours is totally awesome" I said. "That's just for starters, we have the whole day ahead of us" he said...And we spent the rest of the day in close, playful, sensuous intimacy and good sex; fucking desultorily on and off in various positions like we've been lovers a long time...Lagi would enter my cunt very strongly, fucking me wildly then gently; my hands squeezing his hard ass, pushing him in deeper, scissoring him with my legs, while I howled with pleasure. Then we'd stop moving after a long while, feeling each other's genitals throb and clench. We were dense. My moaning and shuddering sending excitement thru his body as we explode simultaneously, soaking the sheets with cum...

Into New Horizons

New horizons mean exploring the limits of what one wants to do or of what one is interested or involved in. As our horizons expand, these new ideas can give a whole new meaning to life. Experiencing other cultures helps to broaden our horizons. You cannot close your eyes to new horizons...Tonga resurfaced one hot afternoon after going AWOL for 21 days. He fucked me exuberantly on my patio in addition to the gifts he brought me. He informed me that a woman named Malia, a prominent Tahitian wanted to meet me. Apparently she was in the audience when I performed at the cultural center and liked what she saw...Malia lived in a deluxe house in "Little Tahiti" a Polynesian community on the outskirts of town. She was an ex dancer herself and an affluent aficionado of the Arts; she wanted to promote me to incorporate my sacred erotic repertoire into the Tahitian dance called Ote'a which is performed to enthrall a lover, to challenge an enemy, to worship a god, and even for prayer.

It was indeed a pleasure meeting Malia. She was about my age, very attractive with brown complexion, hazel eyes and long salt and peppery hair. With the khol around her eyes and the bindi spot on her forehead she looked more like an Indian. She wore a sheer kaftan that displayed her lithe body, full breasts with brown nipples and thick dark bush, shapely legs. She exuded raw sensuality. We had so much in common we quickly became friends over booze, some pot and Tahitian smoked sea food...Malia confessed that she was totally turned on by my slutty, erotic performance at the cultural center. She seemed totally and irredeemably liberated. She believes in promiscuity, never becoming infatuated with a single lover. She'd laugh derisively at a suggestion of a monogamous relationship. She seems at ease with lots of sex, generous and intense, almost nonchalant. It was apparent that we both felt something potentially serious happening, a simultaneous resistance and attraction. Then to my pleasant surprise she began to stroke my hair, my breasts my crotch. Deftly she undressed me then slipped off her kaftan and we settled comfortably on the alpaca rug in the parlor. She slipped two fingers into my cunt and encountered some residual semen.

"What's this?" she asked. I told her I'd been fucked earlier by Tonga. She chuckled and licked the semen off her fingers. Spreading my legs wide open Malia buried her face in my cunt and devoured it ravenously, sucking my clitoris like a suction pump. I exploded in orgasm my hips raised off the rug and grinding my cunt into Malia's face...Malia's body began to tremble as stroked and caressed her and the rhythm of her breathing entered me like a beautiful code message, an invitation. Tentatively exploring one another, we shared breath, taste, fragrance and the feel of one another. I stared hungrily at the glorious expanse of Malia's hairy, wet swollen cunt; her enormous clitoris. It beckoned me like an exotic flower, the petals thick and opened into full bloom, glistening with creamy juices.

"Such a big clitoris you have" I muttered. "I enlarged it so I can enjoy sex more" she said as I stroked the engorged clitoris, hugely swollen, teasing her over and over, then finally plunging my hand deeply all the way inside her then slowly pulling all the way out. "Oh!" she gasped tremulously. Her cunt was tight with very strong muscles. Malia's sensuality seemed to come out of her pores, her craving was intense, her passion incendiary. I licked and sucked her huge clitoris for long moments while she squirmed and moaned in pleasure. Her breath came quickly, grunting in staccato rhythm as I fucked her deep, her cunt closed tightly around my wrist... Her body throbbed, the fluids bubbling out of her soaking cunt, running down the crack of her ass. She gasped, grunted and cried out in ecstasy. "Harder, fuck me harder" she moaned as her orgasm welled up and her body went into spasms and jerks; her pelvis raised off the rug twitching, gyrating, reaching a peak of intense throbbing pleasure that rose to heights of no return, forcing me into her frenzy. She screamed and exuded a final great full-body shudder then stopped moving. I watched the thick creamy juices rush out of her cunt. Later, Malia ate me again and fisted me into multiple orgasms...It was a wet sultry afternoon, redolent with sex juices--ambrosia, musk, patchouli, wild onion--. A day bathed in continuous fucking; touches, kisses, moaning, writhing, cries of pleasure.

The next day Malia's Stud Man joined us at her request. He was an Afro-Tahitian called Hiro, named after a Polynesian God. The dude was big and very muscular and OMG in heaven, he was hung like a stud stallion! My jaw dropped and I shivered when I saw his erect cock, a veritable monster cock! almost like another limb for fuck sake! It was awesome to behold. Can a dick be this gigantic I wondered? Hiro had upper body tattoos, his ebony skin smooth like polished mahogany...After a prolonged foreplay of cock sucking and cunt lapping he was ready to fuck me. His dick hugely rampant and pulsating visibly. I lay on my back, propped up by pillows, arms and legs bent, splayed out, wanton, relaxed. My body a landscape of undulating breasts and belly, hairy cunt leaking juice. I wanted him like a rage. He chuckled as I watched his immense upright dick, my eyes riveted to the dark huge balls. I could smell the sweat of desire between us as we rubbed against each other, our naked bodies poised exquisitely, sensuously, languorously sizzled as my hands stroked the granite hard cock. Rolling me onto my belly, he kissed the globes of my ass, kneading them gently, then pulling me onto my hands and knees. I breathed softly, my hips moving; my cunt buzzing with heat as he stroked my clitoris. I cried softly, begging him to enter me and he did, slowly inexorably all the way to his balls. My hips moving like fins, supple, strong, fluid. I moaned to his deep thrusts; I panted, demanding deeper penetration.

My cunt opening like a greedy mouth, whirling, sucking him in. I moaned and moaned with pleasure, as he fucked me lavishly. I met his thrusts with my own, reveling in his hardness, his strength. I cried out in delirium as my hips thrashed against him, lashing back, crying out in a litany "O God, fuck me; yes, yes fuck me"...My juices ran down my thighs. Lifting me, moving into me harder. Sensations broke over us, the tension rose and my body whinnied as I became ignited with a blinding explosion. I came screaming, I was breathless, dripping juices my body trembling. Hiro continued to fuck me relentlessly, deep, forcefully, hard and strong for a very long time and I wanted it that way. I'd never been fucked like that before in my life; I couldn't be filled enough. My cunt grew wide and greedy as he drove his hard cock into me magnificently. I came again and again, on and on like a storm, with huge cries, my body shaking violently until I passed out...I felt a little giddy when I came to but a big gulp of gin and tonic took care of that.

"Was that awesome for you Rita? asked Malia. "Totally" I whispered. "Now come eat my cunt" she said, spreading her long legs wide and stroking her cunt as she stretched out on the large beach towel...She moaned with feral sounds deep in her throat as my lips, my tongue found her big clitoris and stroked and stroked the turgid flesh, feeling the heat of her pussy. My lips fastened on the clitoris, sucking, pulling, biting, licking. She squirmed uncontrollably, her creamy cunt juice leaking out abundantly. She moaned sporadically, moving her hips rhythmically, her every orgasm was a prelude to the next. The woman was a true sex-enthusiast.

At that moment I felt Hiro's very hard cock entering my cunt from behind. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards "Oh mother of the waters" I cried out as the massive dick pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper breaching my womb and entering it. Malia stroked my hair, my breasts, my back, my face buried in her cunt. I rippled and throbbed around Hiro's cock, fully contained by my pussy, his pleasure responding to mine as he fucked me senseless...We all exploded in one huge wave of a tumultuous orgasm. I felt the force of Hiro's cum rushing torrentially into me inundating me. It was a beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews. It was totally amazing that my clitoris stayed swollen, hard and throbbing for several minutes after the stupendous fucking...Two hours later we began to fuck again. We fucked and fucked with renewed energy and abandon. A threesome to end all threesomes. It was indeed a ritual and a meditation on the magic of sexual energy. It was a wet soggy day, redolent with sex juices. A day bathed in continuous fucking. So much life fluids around. The rain outside, the sweat, saliva, the semen, the cyprine; the damp towels beneath us...I entered another dimension, into a new horizon of exquisite sexual ecstasy.

THE END

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers