Divorce and The Step Daughter

Story Info
I thought Clare was irreplaceable, I was wrong.
5.3k words
4.53
20k
47
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

I lie beside Lizzy rubbing her swollen belly as I watch Candy clean Lizzy's and my cum off my cock and balls, her swollen belly and tits looking gorgeous as she leans over.

It's amazing how things have changed so quickly in the last 18 months.

Lizzy is my step daughter, I was happily married to her mother Clare until about 2 years ago when all of a sudden Clare packed up and left us for some backpacker she met.

Lizzy was devastated, she never really knew her biological father as he left them when she was 3, for the next 12 years it was only Lizzy and her Mom, this made them extra close as they did everything together.

I met Clare through my work and we dated for about 12 months before I married her. We were married for nearly 4 years, I thought everything was fine until that fateful afternoon in September.

Things only got worst when Lizzy's 21st came and went a few weeks later without a word from her mother, her depression deepened and we were extremely concerned for her.

By we I mean myself and her BFF Candy, the girls grew up together and are only about 6 months apart in age. After Clare left Candy all but moved in to be here for Lizzy and support her, she spent every weekend with us and several nights during the week.

Initially even though I'm also deeply hurt by Clare running off with another man or woman, who knows, I didn't have time to think about myself, I'm only concerned about Lizzy.

About 6 months after Clare left things finely hit me, divorce papers turn up one day in the mail, there's no note or anything just an official letter from a solicitor saying Clare is divorcing me and transferring the house over to me and Lizzy.

I contact the solicitor but they won't tell me anything other than Clare is fine and starting a new chapter in her life.

That one signature on a piece of paper makes it all real for me, it destroys any illusion I have that Clare will one day walk through the front door shouting out "I'm Home."

It's now Lizzy's and Candy's turn to rescue me from depression.

Lizzy has become very clingy, rarely letting me out of her sight day or night and when we are apart I receive regular text messages from her.

It's probably understandable for her to be like this, with both her father and mother abandoning her she is not as trusting now. Candy is helping, being here and supporting her but she seems to be in need of a more mature stablising influence at this point of time, me.

It's night times I find the worst when the house is quiet, I lie awake for hours wondering where it all went wrong, wondering what I did or didn't do that drove Clare away.

Having Lizzy needing me so much is good, it keeps me busy, keeps me occupied so I don't have too much time to think about Clare and wallow in self pity.

Candy on the other hand helps me with my self esteem, she has a way about her that rebuilds my self confidence, she gives my ego a boost.

Candy has grown into a very attractive young woman, when I was with Clare I never really noticed, she was just a friend of Lizzy's but now I see her differently.

Candy is just over 6 foot tall with shoulder length brunette hair and brown eyes. Her lips are full and pouty, she has a long graceful neck, her breast full and round. She knows they are one of her assets, she loves showing them off in tight tops with low necklines. Her other asset is her ass, it is round and firm, she shows it off in short shorts or tight leggings. Her waist slim with wide hips, her legs long and toned, real nice eye candy.

She is very flirty, flaunting her sexiness, regularly saying things with a double meanings and she's very touchy, feely. Maybe she was always like this and I just didn't notice but now with my damaged ego I'm soaking all this up plus more.

I'm thriving from her attention, I'm going out of my way to be with her, I can't get enough of being around her.

What I haven't considered is the effect it's having on Lizzy, she was clingy before but with me spending extra time with Candy is making her worst.

She is like my shadow, wherever I go in the house she is right behind me, I have even woken some mornings to find her lying in bed beside me.

She's chastising Candy if she feels she is being overly flirty or speaking inappropriately to me.

It's like she's saying I'm her property and she is very protective of me.

None of this stops Candy, she doesn't see anything she does as wrong or inappropriate, it's just her normal behaviour, I don't think she even realises she's doing it at times.

I must admit I'm not disappointed that Candy doesn't change her ways I find it very arousing, not that I have done anything sexual with her but I do lie in bed at night masturbating to the thoughts of what I would like to do.

With my divorce now finalised I decide it's time to pack Clare's memories away, it's a very emotional time for both Lizzy and myself.

As we pack Clare's belongings into boxes Candy finds a camera.

Clare went through a stage of wanting to be a photographer, she bought herself an expensive camera and for six months she ran around taking photos and making short film clips until she got bored with it.

When an exhibitionist such as Candy finds a camera it only means one thing, raunchy photos.

No matter how much Lizzy protests there is no stopping Candy, within no time of showing us the camera she's planning what photos I'll be taking.

Next morning Candy prances into the kitchen wearing one of the smallest bikinis I've ever seen waving the camera around.

Lizzy trails behind her holding a robe, trying to persuade Candy to put it on.

The sight of Candy instantly arouses me, small patches of fabric cover her nipples which are rock hard little rockets poking out, her bikini bottoms are nothing more than a g-string, the strap lying snuggly between her thick juicy pussy lips.

I take the camera from Candy snapping a couple of pictures in the kitchen before we go outside.

"Go put your swimmers on and I'll take some photos of you too," I tell Lizzy as my eyes watch the wriggle of Candy's ass as she walks pass me through the door.

As soon as we get outside I start taking photos, Candy is in her element positioning herself in various erotic positions. Each time she assumes a position she holds it until I tell her to change, this gives me the opportunity to not only take normal full body bodies photos but also some very hot close up photos of certain parts of her body.

I have to force myself not to touch my cock, it's rock hard and I desperately want to masturbate.

Luckily Lizzy turns up distracting me slightly from Candy's body.

Lizzy's bikini is more conservative than Candy's, her top fully cover her tits and give no hint of the nipples underneath. The bottoms fully cover her pussy and most of her ass.

As I take photos of them together I notice how different they are, Lizzy is barely 4 and half foot tall with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes like her mother. She is very petite, as she stands there in her bikini I can count her ribs, her breasts are small little mounds, her waist small with narrow hips, her ass tight and flat, slender legs and small delicate feet.

Looking at her through the camera lens makes me realise how similar to her mother she is.

Having Lizzy with her makes Candy worst, she starts positioning herself in more erotic positions using Lizzy.

Eventually for the first time since Clare left Lizzy looks like she's enjoying herself.

It took a while, at first she looked uncomfortable with Candy's antics, obviously disapproving that she is carrying on like she is in front of me. Gradually Candy breaks down her resistance with little flirting touches and comments, she isn't as outlandish as Candy in her actions but she definitely reciprocates.

It's been at least 2 hours since I started taking photos, I feel like I'm about to explode, no matter how wrong it might be at this moment I definitely desire both these young ladies.

"Right that's enough, go get dressed and lets finish packing those boxes."

Momentary commonsense prevails, I quickly get up heading inside, I'm not sure what I would have done if I stayed outside with them, I'm getting hornier by the minute, temptation and desire growing.

All Clare's belongings are finally packed into boxes and stored in the garage, I'm still not ready to dump them just yet, maybe someday she'll want them back I think or hope.

After dinner Candy goes back to her place, I spend the evening watching TV, Lizzy's in her bedroom on her laptop.

The camera sits beside me, the thoughts of the images in it arouse me, Lizzy comes in kissing my cheek wishing me goodnight, I watch her disappear into her bedroom before picking up the camera and going to my bedroom.

I'm lying on my bed naked, my laptop sitting on my chest. I've transferred the camera images to it and now scroll through them, enlarging certain ones as my hand slowly works my cock.

It's not until I feel the bed move that I realise I'm not alone.

Lizzy climbs onto the bed snuggling up against me. I quickly close the laptop and pull the sheet up over my cock.

"Please don't stop Daddy I like watching you come."

"What?"

"Some nights I stand at the door and watch you."

I'm stunned, I couldn't believe that Lizzy has seen me masturbate and now wants me to do it again.

Lizzy head rests on my chest, her hand pushes the sheet down exposing my hard cock, she lies staring at it.

"Please Daddy, please come for me," she says as her finger runs over my stomach.

I'm aroused, Lizzy is wearing a little nightie, her position on the bed has the top pulled tight showing the perfect shape of her pert little tits, the bottom has ridden up showing the flowing curve of her ass.

What really catches my attention is her hand, it's between her legs, she's playing with herself as she stares at my cock.

I can't help myself, watching Lizzy's hand moving between her legs has me reaching for my cock out of reflect while I mentally debate with myself whether this is appropriate or not.

Technically for most people this is inappropriate, she is my step daughter, it's incest. But is it really incest I argue with myself. Incest is when you have sex with a relative, I'm not having sex, I'm masturbating in front of an approving adult. Plus does sex with a step daughter count as incest, we're not actually blood relative, technically she is just an young woman I share a house with.

All the time while I'm debating the pros and cons with myself my eyes remain fixed on Lizzy's hand, it has been slowly moving faster as my own hand movements increase.

I hear Lizzy softly moaning, I'm tempted to reach down with my free hand and run it over her body, I yearn to caress her lovely little breasts, to touch her ass.

I don't touch her I keep stroking my cock, I feel it twitch moments before I shot streams of cum out over my stomach towards my chest and Lizzy's face.

Her head flinches, I'm assume my cum lands on her face.

Lizzy lets out a moan just after I come, her hand stops moving.

I keep stroking my cock, the cum flowing over my fingers, I keep pumping until I'm drained. My fingers and stomach covered in cum, normally I would go to the bathroom and clean but tonight Lizzy has a firm grip of my body, an arm wrapped around me, her head on my chest.

This is something I never did with Clare, I never masturbated in front of her.

I must admit I'm surprised by how arousing it is having Lizzy watch me jerk off while I also watch her masturbate, it's actually sexually satisfying.

I wake up next morning alone, Lizzy is already up, I can hear noises coming from the kitchen.

In the kitchen Lizzy and Candy sit around the table, Lizzy is wearing a pair of leggings and a t shirt, Candy a pair of short shorts that are so tight between her legs they're not covering much more than the g-string did yesterday and a halter top which looks a couple of sizes too small.

"Hi Mr C, want to take a couple more photos before we go."

"Go, where are you off to?"

"Candy invited me to her place, she's having a party tomorrow night, I'm helping, I'll be staying there the next couple of nights."

I'm glad that Lizzy is going out, it's good for her to mix with people her own age. I'm also a little disappointed, I did find last night exciting and did hope it would happen again.

"Sound like fun, enjoy yourself, let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks Daddy, love you."

"See you later Mr C."

I watch the girls leave admiring Candy's ass wiggle as she walks out the door.

It's not until 4 days later that the girls return, I do love Lizzy but I must admit having some time just to myself was wonderful, no little shadow following my every footstep, freedom.

"Hi Daddy, Candy going to stay for a couple of days if that's alright."

"You don't need to ask, you know Candy is always welcomed, she's one of the family."

"Thanks Daddy," Lizzy says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, thanks Mr C or can I call you Daddy since I'm one of the family."

Both girls giggle as they go to the bedroom, I must say this is the happiest I've seen Lizzy since her mother left.

I don't see a lot of the girls for the rest of the day, which is unusual as I'm used to Lizzy always being near me, 'maybe she's getting back to her old self,' I think.

Next day the girls are off shopping, another quiet day to myself.

That night I'm on the lounge with Lizzy watching TV when Candy walks into the room, "Hi Daddy like my new night wear."

I'm speechless, she's wearing a sheer white nightie that leaves very little to the imagination especially as it is the only thing she's wearing and it's see through.

"Lizzy has one like this also only it's red, go put it all Liz."

"Should I Daddy?"

All I could do was grunt, I'm too mesmerised by the sight of Candy to say anything.

The sight of Lizzy as she walks into the room takes my breath away, like Candy the only things she is wearing is the red see through nightie.

The camera is on the table beside me, I pick it up and start taking photos.

The girls start touching each others, hands roaming over each others bodies as they kiss.

I'm so turned on at this moment the fact the girls are making out doesn't raise any questions, it just makes me hornier.

"Take plenty of close ups Daddy hate for you to miss anything," Candy says as she pulls the straps of Lizzy's nightie off her shoulders allowing it to fall to the ground.

This is the first time I've seen Lizzy naked, I know she has pert little tits but she also has the puffiest nipples I've ever seen, I zoom in on them taking numerous photos.

I run the camera down the front of her body to her pussy, she has trimmed her blonde pubic hairs into a narrow landing strip, with her legs parted I can see her juicy pussy lips dangling between them, more close up photos.

Candy is still partially wearing her nightie, Lizzy has pulled her tits out and is sucking on them as Candy plays with her hair.

Lizzy whispers something in Candy's ear, Candy smile leaving the room, as she does her nightie slides down her body onto the floor.

Lizzy walks over to me, "Come for me Daddy, come on my breasts," she says getting on her knees in front of me.

I'm no longer thinking, I'm just doing, within seconds my cock is aimed at her gorgeous little tits and puffy nipples as I jerk off.

I'm so horny after watching the girls it only takes a few minutes until I'm depositing my load over Lizzy's tits, as I finish she stands up giving me a kiss before turning, heading off to her bedroom.

I stand here for another few minutes, my semi hard cock still in my hands, picking up the camera I go to my bedroom jerking off another load as I look at the photos I've just taken.

Next morning I'm awaken by something touching me, it's Lizzy, her head resting on my stomach as her finger runs along my morning wood.

She is naked, I run my eye along her back to her sexy ass, I'm just about to reach down to touch it when a noise distracts me, I look towards the bedroom door, it's wide open and standing in the middle of it is a naked Candy.

I feel Lizzy's fingers close round my cock, her hand slowly moves up and down my shaft, twisting around the head.

My gaze is fixed on Candy, she is moaning loudly with a hand between her legs while the other plays with her tits.

Lizzy's grip on my cock tightens, her hand pumping me faster, I can feel my heart pounding in my chest, my breathing shallow and fast. I'm no longer looking at Candy, I'm just staring up at the ceiling my mind a blur as I let out a groan, my cock exploding in Lizzy's hands.

She's just lies there pumping my cock until every last drop of cum is drained from my balls, sitting up she turns to face me. This time I definitely know I came on her, I can see my cum on her face, she leans forward kissing me, climbing off the bed she walks to Candy taking her hand, both girls disappearing from sight.

As I lie on my bed I wonder if the girls are an item, not that I mind, each to their own, especially if I'm part of it.

I don't see them again until lunchtime, nothing is said about this morning or last night, we have lunch then Candy leaves going back to her place.

For the next couple of days I only see Lizzy at meal times, she is definitely becoming her old self again, no longer my little insecure shadow. Though I have enjoyed her night time visits and I'm hoping she'll come again.

She doesn't disappoint me for long, the night before Candy is due to return I go to my room to find Lizzy lying on my bed naked looking at my laptop, I can see she's scrolling through the photos of herself and Candy.

"Do you think she's sexier than me Daddy?"

"What?"

"Are you thinking of her when you jerk off in front of me?"

"What, no umm...maybe,,,umm...no,...umm... I don't know, what's with all the questions?"

'Do you want to fuck her Daddy, do you want to fuck her more than me?"

"No... yes..... I don't know, it's different, I can't."

"I knew it, you're like all the rest, you prefer her big tits and ass, no one wants to fuck me."

Lizzy starts to get off the bed, "No wait it's not that, it's... it's just that your my step daughter, it wouldn't be right."

"That's just an excuse you think I'm ugly."

"No, no your a beautiful young woman, I love your perky tits with your lovely puffy nipples, your cute sweet little ass and juicy pussy lips, you are very desirable."

"Then fuck me Daddy, fuck me now."

"I can't, your my step daughter, It's not right, it's incest."

"It's not incest Daddy that only applies to blood relatives and in our case we are not blood relatives. I'm just another woman, no different to Candy or any other woman you meet in a pub, we are two consenting adults that want to have sex with each other."

Deep down I know it's not that simple but at this point of time as I look at her naked body I don't care, I just want to fuck Lizzy.

Her rationale works for me.

I remove my clothes, sitting on the bed beside her I kiss her, my hand slides up her thigh to her pussy, she lies back onto the bed, I lean over her kissing and sucking on her nipples as my fingers part her lips playing with her pussy.

I slowly kiss my way down her body, my tongue playing with a belly button piercing I never noticed before, my kisses stopping as I reach her freshly shaven mound. I slide off the bed placing a hand on each of her knees, I pull her towards the edge of the bed then spread her legs moving my head between them.

I love the feel of her squirming against my face, the sound of her moans and most of all I love the taste of her sweet pussy as she comes over my tongue.

I stand up rolling her onto her stomach, I rub my cock along her pussy as I spit on her asshole, my finger spreading it around the rim and inside her.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers
12