Divorce Lawyer Pt. 05

Story Info
The adventures of a divorce lawyer - Part 5
19.5k words
4.63
19.4k
20

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" Grant asked as they buckled into their first-class seats, Penny having been quiet during the ride to the airport.

"Yeah, just...it's not easy for me, either," she said, sighing. "Is Mom okay?"

"She'll be fine," Grant assured her. "She had her tears, but I kept her distracted the way she likes."

"I'll just bet you did," Penny said, laughing. "Lucky her."

"Lucky me," Grant said, smiling.

With the time difference, it was still mid-morning when they landed at Heathrow Airport in London where a limousine from The Londoner hotel was waiting for them. Located on the southwestern corner of iconic Leicester Square in the middle of the theater district, with bars, pubs, and restaurants everywhere, The Londoner is the epitome of 5-star luxury.

"Mr. and Mrs. Studder, welcome to The Londoner," the manager at the reception desk greeted them when they arrived as he accepted their passports. "We have the Tower Penthouse Suite ready for you."

"Let them think what they want," Penny said, giggling as they rode the elevator up with the bellhop, feeling her father's chagrin.

"With the compliments of the house," the bellhop said, indicating the bottle of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin La Grande champagne in a wine bucket and a platter of assorted patisseries. "Would you like me to put your clothes away?" he asked.

"No, thank you, we'll manage," Grant replied as they looked around.

"Would you like me to open the champagne for you?" the bellhop inquired.

"Yes, please," Penny replied, smiling at Grant.

"It's the middle of the morning," Grant said.

"It's early evening to us," Penny pointed out. "This place is incredible," she said, standing at the window looking down over Leicester Square. "What a view!"

"I should make some calls, find out what our schedule is going to be like," Grant said.

"Would you please just sit down and enjoy the champagne with me for a minute?" Penny asked, dragging him down onto the sofa. "We're in London. All work and no play makes Grant boring."

"We're not here to play," Grant pointed out, leaning back. "We're here to work."

"There's no reason that we can't do some of both," Penny said. "This is good, but it's making my head spin," she said as she drained her flute of champagne. "And I'm still suffering from jet lag. Mmm, this place has a spa," she noted, looking through the book of amenities on the coffee table in front of them. "Maybe I'll treat myself."

"It might help with your jet lag," Grant suggested.

"A massage wouldn't hurt you, either," Penny pointed out.

"Maybe later," Grant said. "You go ahead. Today's a free day. Tomorrow you're going to start earning your paycheck."

Penny found The Retreat in the sub-basement, an entire floor dedicated to wellness. She enjoyed a body scrub, then a hydrotherapeutic treatment, followed by a full-body massage and a facial before returning just over three hours later to the suite where she found Grant on the phone.

"Feel better?" Grant asked as he finished his call, smiling at her.

"Much," Penny replied. "I don't feel like death warmed over anymore. But I need a nap now. Wake me for dinner, okay?"

"Another two, three hours," Grant said, looking at his watch.

"That sounds great," Penny said.

Undressing and crawling into the huge, king-sized bed, Penny was asleep almost as soon as her head hit the soft, feather pillow, only awakening when Grant shook her shoulder. Rolling over onto her back, the sheet slipped from her upper body, her naked breasts and their large ruby nipples pointing at the ceiling.

"You want to sleep the night through or get up and get something to eat?" Grant asked.

"No, I should get up and eat something," Penny said, sitting up and stretching. "I'll never adjust to the time change if I just sleep now. God, I needed that nap," she said as she got to her feet. "Give me a few minutes to dress," she said, going over to open her suitcase, Grant shaking his head when she bent over, giving him an unobstructed view of her starred rosebud and pussy from behind, her long inner lips pouting apart invitingly.

"You like?" Penny asked when she appeared in the living room dressed in a short skirt with a pale pink blouse, her breasts visible through the sheer material and her large ruby nipples poking out.

"You look great," Grant replied, getting to his feet.

They went down to The Londoner's signature restaurant, Whitcomb's, located on a terrace overlooking Leicester Square.

"I'm hungry, but I don't want to stuff myself," Penny said, ordering escargots to start, then appetizers of tuna tartare with confit egg yolk and Ossetia caviar, and yellowtail carpaccio with citrus and miso salt. She also ordered a side dish of garlic-baked mushrooms, while Grant also ordered escargots, along with Dover sole. "I think that I should take it easy on the alcohol until my body clock is better adjusted," she said, ordering a bottle of San Pellegrino sparkling water, while Grant opted for iced tea.

At Penny's insistence, they took a walk around Leicester Square when they finished, taking in the energy of the thronging crowd of people out for an evening of fun.

"I think that I'll stay out for a bit," Penny said when Grant indicated a preference to return to the hotel. "Suddenly I'm wide awake."

"Don't stay out too late," Grant warned. "We have an 11:00 meeting in the morning."

"I won't," Penny promised, hugging him before watching him return to the hotel.

Wandering around the square, Penny stumbled upon Waxy O'Connor's, an Irish pub that seemed to be full of partying people. Entering, she noticed that everything was wood, the walls, the tables, creating a very warm feeling, especially full of boisterous people. Making her way to the bar, she ordered a glass of white wine and then began to explore, realizing how big the place was, with a total of four bars on six different levels.

"Easy there, cute thing," a muscular, shaven-headed black man said in a heavy English accent, catching her when she ran into him.

"I'm sorry," Penny said, collecting herself.

"American, are you?" the man asked, smiling.

"Yes," Penny replied.

"Lookin' for a party, are you" he asked.

"I just wanted a glass of wine," Penny replied, somewhat put off by his aggressive nature.

"Maybe you'd like a nice, big, black English cock?" he suggested leeringly. "We know how you American girls are."

"Does this approach often work for you, with American girls who are looking for nice, big, black English cock?" Penny asked.

"All the time, love," he replied, laughing and cupping his cock and balls. "You interested?" he asked.

"What, right here?" Penny asked, looking around.

"Wouldn't bother me none," he replied, shrugging. "You're pretty hot and I have a thing for redhead pussy, like to eat it," he said, flicking his tongue at her. Let's go have some fun, what do you say? I've got a place close to here, less people," he said, laughing.

"Okay," Penny agreed, making up her mind.

"Well, that's more like it," he said, taking her arm after she drained her glass of wine and leading her out. "What's your name?" he asked once they were outside, leading her up one of the streets off of the square.

"Names don't matter," Penny replied. "You want my pussy, I want your tongue and cock. That's all we need to know, isn't it?"

"Well, all right then," he agreed, a big smile on his face.

It wasn't far and up a couple flights of stairs and they entered a small one-room apartment, a mattress on the floor against one wall.

"You in a hurry?" he asked as Penny peeled her T-shirt off, then let her skirt slide to the floor.

"Why waste time?" Penny asked, reaching for his zipper.

Penny's eyes opened in appreciation when she pulled his jeans down, a nice, thick black cock sticking in her face.

"Oh, yeah," he said when she wrapped her hand around it, skinning it back before leaning over to take the head into her mouth, jacking the shaft with her hand to get him nice and hard. "Hey, you're good," he gasped when she went all the way down on him, milking him with her mouth and throat. "But you keep that up, I'll be filling that sweet mouth of your with cum," he warned.

"That's the whole idea," Penny said, looking up at him and smiling, then returning to the task at hand.

"Oh, damn!" he cried out a minute or so later, his cock exploding in Penny's mouth, his hands entwined in her hair as she siphoned his cock, gulping down his cum, not sitting back until she had sucked him dry.

"Okay, your turn," Penny said, moving over to the mattress and lying back and pulling her knees to her chest, spreading them apart and opening her sopping pussy to him.

"Now that's what I call a pussy, and I see that you like black cock," he said when he saw her tattoo, dropping to his knees and leaning over to glue his mouth to her, his tongue stabbing into her as she gasped, her first orgasm rippling through her body as he slurped on her. "Tasty thing, aren't you?" he said, rising up and leaning over her as he guided his cock to her pussy, sinking it into her as she lifted her legs to wrap around his waist, sighing as he began to fuck her. "Your pussy feels really good," he said, filling his hands with her breasts and leaning over to suck on first one, then the other nipple as he continued to fuck her.

"So does your cock," Penny panted, squeezing him with her pussy as he fucked her.

She was glad that she had already sucked him off, as he was able to fuck her for almost 15 minutes before she felt him getting ready to cum again.

"Not in me," she said, lowering her legs and wriggling out from beneath him, sitting up to take his glistening cock into her mouth, tasting herself all over him, and then a stream of cum was splashing against her tonsils as he came.

"I was right, you are one hot fuck," he gasped as she sucked him off, groaning when she went all the way down on him again after sucking him dry before sitting back licking her lips.

"You did okay, too," Penny said, getting to her feet and finding her clothes and pulling them on. "Thanks for the fuck," she said, leaving him open-mouthed as she left and found her way back to Leicester Square, a big smile on her face, laughing as she imagined Amy's reaction to what she had just done when she told her.

Making her way back up to the room, she went to her bedroom and undressed, reaching down to rub her huge clit, watching herself in the mirror. She started to get into bed, then changed her mind, a smile on her face as she made her way to the other bedroom where she found Grant sound asleep on his back, the sheet draped over most of his lower body, his upper body exposed.

"Wha...what the hell? Penny!" Grant gasped as he came awake, looking down to see her with her hand wrapped around his cock and the head in her mouth.

"I'm back," Penny said, smiling at him, then taking his cock in to her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, Penny!" Grant gasped, arching his hips when she went all the way down on him, his hands on her head. "God damn!" he cried out not a minute later, his cock erupting in her mouth, one hand jacking the shaft of his cock, the other fondling his balls as she sucked him off, gulping down his cum.

"You like the way I suck your cock, don't you?" Penny asked after sucking him dry, smiling up at him as she sat back licking her lips.

"Penny, what...what do you think that you're doing?" Grant asked as she climbed onto the bed, kneeling on either side of his head and looking down at him, his eyes wide as he stared at her glistening, gooey pussy spread open in front of his face, her long inner lips spread apart beneath her huge clit.

"Your turn," she said, lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

For a moment, nothing happened, then Penny smiled when he gripped her thighs and she felt his lips and tongue in her pussy, eating her. Her whole body shuddered in orgasm as she came, bathing his tongue in her tangy juices, delighting in orgasm after orgasm as he ate her pussy better than anyone had ever eaten it, finally dismounting his face and snuggling up next to him, panting for breath, one hand reaching down to hold his cock as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"God, you really know how to eat pussy," she gasped, squeezing his cock.

"What on earth has gotten into you?" Grant asked, his arm around her shoulders as she pressed her pussy against his thigh.

"I was horny," Penny replied. "I wanted some cum and I wanted someone to eat my pussy."

"Penny," Grant started to say.

"If I were you, I'd get used to it," Penny warned. "This is just the start as far as I'm concerned."

Grant was too dumbfounded to reply, staring into the darkness before realizing that her breathing was regular and that she had fallen asleep. He awoke as dawn was pinking the sky to the sensation of her mouth on his cock once again, quickly followed by her swinging a leg across his body to plant her pussy on his mouth. Resigned to the situation, Grant couldn't help but enjoy eating her as she sucked his cock, her juices flowing non-stop as he sucked on her long inner lips and huge clit, finally groaning when she succeeded in getting him, off, her eagerly sucking mouth gulping down his cum, going all the way down on him and milking him dry with her entire mouth and throat once she had sucked him dry.

"Good morning," Penny said as she turned around, lying on her side next to him, propped up on one elbow, a big smile on her face.

"And good morning to you," Grant replied, shaking his head. "You are just like your mother," he said.

"Oh?" Penny said, raising an eyebrow.

"That's her favorite way to start the day," Grant explained. "You taste like her, too."

"Do I?" Penny asked, her eyes shining.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn it was her, you're so alike," Grant replied.

"Lucky her," Penny said, smiling. "Let's take a shower, then get some breakfast. I'm starved. Sex does that to me."

"You're always hungry," Grant said.

"And I'm always horny, too," Penny said, laughing. "You see a connection yet?"

They showered and Penny delighted in feeling her father's hands all over her body, taking extra care on her part to wash his cock and balls with both hands, smiling up at him as he watched. They ordered breakfast from room service, Penny choosing an omelet without any of the meat, while Grant opted for a traditional English breakfast. A basket of various toasted rolls, glasses of fresh-squeezed orange juice, and a pot of coffee completed things.

"So, what's the schedule?" Penny asked, acting as if nothing untoward had taken place between them.

"We're meeting with a Mr. Brewer at 11:00," Grant explained. "He's either a protocol officer or a lawyer associated with the Palace. My guess is that we're going to hear the ground rules. Once we're done meeting him, we'll go to Rabbit Run, that's the cottage where Lady Hawthorne lives on the outskirts of London. We'll see what she has to say, then...we'll see."

Penny thought that Mr. Brewer epitomized the stuffy British snob, talking down his nose at them as he explained that there was to be no mention of the Palace at all, and that if the investigation pointed at the Palace in any way, that they were to let him know immediately, but that he would be there if they had any questions or problems.

"What an ass," Penny said as the taxi they hailed took them to Rabbit Run, Lady Hawthorne's residence. "That was a waste of an hour."

"They're afraid of something," Grant said. "Things are not necessarily what they seem. We'll need to tread carefully. The last thing that we want to do is cause a scandal on top of the one that they already have."

"This is a cottage?" Penny asked, laughing as the taxi turned into a large estate with rolling lawns and shade trees. "That makes your house an outhouse," she said.

A small middle-aged woman met them at the door. She had mousy-brown hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a loose dress that did little to hide the extra 20-30lbs that she was carrying.

"Good afternoon," she said. "I'm Pinkie Shawe, Lady Hawthorne's lady in waiting. She's expecting you. Please follow me."

"My god, how unbelievably dreary," Penny whispered to Grant as they followed the woman. "It's like out of Great Expectations."

"Yes," Pinkie said, suddenly stopping and turning to look at them. "But Miss Havisham scorned men and would have nothing to do with them, whereas Lady Hawthorne now has reason to. It wasn't always that way."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude," Penny said, flushing.

"You weren't," Pinkie said. "This cottage is little changed in the past 100 years."

They were escorted into a sort of drawing room where a middle-aged woman sat, her honey-gold hair done up on top of her head, wearing a mid-calf dress and showing a surprisingly trim figure, except for the huge breasts that seemed to dominate her. Her eyes were a washed-out pale blue and there was a sense of melancholy to her.

"Lady Hawthorne, I am Grant Studder and this is my co-counsel, Penny Lane," Grant said, shaking hands. "I'm sorry that we have to meet under such circumstances."

"Are there ever any good circumstances under which to meet an attorney?" Lady Hawthorne asked in a sonorous voice. "Please, be seated. You'll see to tea, Pinkie?" she asked.

"Of course," Pinkie replied, leaving the room.

"Do you have any questions or is there anything you'd like to tell us before I ask questions?" Grant asked.

"Can you prevent me from being made into a public laughingstock?" Lady Hawthorne asked, pain in her eyes.

"I'm going to do my best," Grant assured her. "Sadly, I've dealt with similar situations on a number of occasions and managed to protect my clients' interests, as I will do for you."

"I imagine that the Palace has already bent your ear," Lady Hawthorne said as Pinkie returned with a tray of tea cups which she distributed, then took a seat next to Lady Hawthorne.

"They have," Grant replied, smiling ruefully. "It's not hard to understand their position."

"They only care about how they look, they couldn't care less about what I'm going through," Lady Hawthorne said. "You've seen the photos?" she asked.

"We have," Grant replied, shaking his head. "You must have been quite shocked. I take it that you had no idea that your husband had such proclivities?"

"None," Lady Hawthorne replied, sighing. "Quite the opposite. I thought that he was quite masculine, very virile. Such behavior is expected of Englishmen. It never occurred to me that a member of the Russian nobility, however minor, would be so inclined. It's even more humiliating than if he had had an affair with a younger woman, to be honest."

"You had a relatively normal relationship, sexually speaking?" Grant asked.

"I thought so," Lady Hawthorne replied, Pinkie fidgeting in her seat, her eyes downcast. "I never refused him and allowed him liberties that I had never allowed another man before."

"Other than a divorce or having your marriage annulled, do you have any expectations or desires about what you'd like to accomplish?" Grant asked.

"I want him to feel the pain that he's caused me," Lady Hawthorne replied after a moment, the color rising in her cheeks. "I know that it's not very lady-like, but I want him to suffer."

"Do you have any ideas about what form that suffering would take?" Grant asked.

"Money is everything to him," Lady Hawthorne said. "I now understand that his wooing me was nothing more than a plot to get closer to the Palace so that he could further his acquisition of wealth."

"You don't think that he loved you?" Penny asked.

"If he did, why would he behave in such an abominable fashion with a boy young enough to be his grandson?" Lady Hawthorne asked with some heat. "Pinkie!" she said.

"Right away," Pinkie said, getting to her feet and going to a sideboard where she poured a clear liquid from a decanter into a tumbler, then added a couple of ice cubes. "You shouldn't start this early," she admonished, handing her the glass.