Divorce Lawyer Pt. 06

Story Info
The adventures of a divorce lawyer - Part 6.
13.7k words
4.77
10.9k
22

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back!" Cindy greeted Penny when she entered the office, a big smile on her face. "How was London?"

"Very British," Penny replied with a laugh.

"He got here about 5 minutes ago," Cindy said, reading her mind. "I'll bring you some coffee."

"Good morning," Grant said when he saw her, a big smile creasing his face. "Sleep well?"

"Hardly at all," Penny replied, smiling. "I had lots to make up with Amy."

"I can just imagine," Grant said.

"She's dying to fuck you, you know," Penny said.

"That wouldn't be appropriate," Grant said. "We have a professional, working relationship."

"And we don't?" Penny asked, tilting her head and arching an eyebrow. "Not to mention a certain genetic connection. When I was sucking on her nipples, I thought of you," Penny said, smiling mischievously. "They're insanely suckable."

"I've got a surprise for everyone," Grant said, changing the subject. "Follow me. Come with us, Cindy," he said when they passed her desk, Cindy jumping up and following them to the boiler room."

"Attention on deck," someone called out when they saw Grant, eliciting laughter.

"It's good to be back and see all of you again," Grant said when he had everyone's attention. "We find ourselves in the unusual position of having no active clients. Therefore, I'm declaring a 2-week holiday starting now," he announced to cheers and applause. "Check the website daily in case something comes up and I need you back here, but otherwise, go have some fun and spend some of that money that you've been earning."

"Two weeks?" Penny asked, her eyes shining.

"Everyone could use a break," Grant said. "I'm going to take your mother to the Bahamas for a week. We haven't had a proper vacation in a while."

"I'm going to sleep and fuck Amy a lot," Penny said, smiling at the look on his face. "I'll think of you while I'm sucking on her nipples and other things."

"I should put you over my knee and spank you, but you'd probably enjoy it," Grant said, laughing. "Go have fun."

"Hi, Grant," Amy said, smiling as she approached them. "Nice touch, a vacation. Do you have any plans?"

"I'm going to take my wife to the Bahamas for a week," Grant said.

"Lucky her," Amy said. "Let's go back home and go back to bed," she said to Penny. "You're welcome to join us," she said to Grant.

"Christ on a crutch," Grant said, turning and walking away.

"He said that a lot to me before he finally just gave up and let me have my way," Penny said. "Back to bed sounds great."

"Then there's hope for me yet," Amy said.

It took Penny three days to finally decide that her body clock was back where it belonged. She slept a lot, enjoying trysts with Amy several times a day, walked on the beach and swam, and just generally decompressed, all the while filling Amy in on everything that had transpired in London.

"When you found out about Victor Berezovsky, that was the clue that we needed," Penny explained. "After that, everything started to unravel. Grant's contacts in Malta and Cyprus confirmed everything. After that, the Crown Protection Service took over."

"It's a shame that you didn't get to meet the King," Amy said.

"Not to me," Penny laughed. "I find their whole title and royalty thing to be so much nonsense. Like Grant said, it's nothing more than a lucky sperm club lottery, with the dregs seeming to rise to the top. If Lady Hawthorne hadn't had a title, she'd probably have had a much happier life. The royals have to spend their whole lives pretending to be someone that they're not, but that they think they are. It's really pretty pathetic."

"How about we find ourselves some cock tonight?" Amy suggested.

"Oh, definitely," Penny agreed. "Where?" she asked.

"We'll go over to the Blue Note," Amy said.

"Cindy took me there," Penny said. "We found two guys and got good and laid."

"It's the best place for what we crave," Amy said. "But I don't bring guys back here. This is my private space, our private space. I'd rather spring for a hotel room."

"I don't mind that," Penny said. "I've never really had my own private space. These last few days with you have been so relaxing. It would be a shame to spoil it."

It didn't take them 30 minutes before two well-dressed black businessmen picked them up and took them to their hotel where they spent the next couple of hours pleasing and being pleased, trading partners several times before finally dressing and leaving, both of them with tingling pussies and asses and their mouths filled with the taste of cum.

"That was perfect," Amy sighed when they finally got back home, well after midnight.

"I did that in London," Penny said, and told her the story.

"He sounds like a creep," Amy observed.

"A total creep, but he had a nice cock and I was horny," Penny agreed. "I'd never done anything quite like that before, but it felt good to make him realize that he wasn't the one in charge. The look on his face when I finished with him and got dressed and left was perfect. He didn't know what had hit him and I had gotten what I wanted out of it."

Penny was at her parents' getting some of her things when they arrived home from the Bahamas, both of them tanned and smiling, touching and giving each other looks that Penny had never seen between them before.

"Penny!" Helen said when she saw her, coming over and hugging her. "I've missed you! I didn't even get to see you when you got back from London before your father whisked me off to the Bahamas."

"It's been crazy, that's for sure," Penny said. "You look great, though. Nice and tanned and you seem really happy."

"It was a magical week and we stayed in the most marvelous house right on the ocean," Helen said. "Staff to see to our every need. It was perfect. Your father liked it so much that he bought it before we left."

"You what?" Penny laughed. "You bought a house in the Bahamas?"

"Oh, it's not just a house," Helen said, smiling at Grant. "It's more like a self-contained luxury resort. It has 10 bedrooms, 3 of them suites, each with an en suite bathroom. Everything is ultra-modern luxury and it's got a full-time staff who live on-site in their own 2-bedroom apartment. It even has a fully stocked wine cellar and a professional gym. And it's only 10 minutes from anywhere. You're going to just love it."

"When do I get to see it?" Penny asked.

"Go tomorrow if you like," Grant said, tossing her a ring of keys. "It's on New Providence Island. Catch a flight to Nassau and tell any taxi driver to take you to Apsara at Old Fort Bay. They'll know exactly where it is."

"Can I take Amy with me?" Penny asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Take whoever you like," Grant said.

"Oh, Dad, thank you!" Penny said, hugging him, then her mother. "I can't believe you bought a house in the Bahamas."

"Grant, does Penny like women, sexually I mean?" Helen asked after Penny left.

"Yes, but she also likes men," Grant replied.

"I-I didn't realize," Helen said. "And this Amy..."

"We've talked about her before," Grant said. "They like each other. I also happen to know that Amy likes men. She's made it very clear that she'd like to jump my bones. I think that it's more that they're really comfortable together. Personally, I think that they're good for each other. You don't object, do you?"

"It's not that, I just never thought..." Helen said. "Are you interested in letting her jump your bones? You know that I wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to, but I'm worried about the whole work relationship," Grant replied. "She's literally the most valuable person in the office, me included. I'd hate to do anything that would jeopardize that."

"Grant, sometimes you are such a fool," Helen laughed. "I still haven't met the man who is your equal in bed. As long as she doesn't take it for anything but some fun, you should take her up on it. You've never had a problem with Cindy, have you?"

"No, and I'll think about it," Grant said. "And not to change the subject, and I know that you don't want to hear this, but the better I get to know Penny, the more I realize how much she is like you. It's uncanny. She's like a clone of you. Same mannerisms, says a lot of the same things, same attitudes. You might cut her some slack and get to know her without judging her. In my eyes, you're perfect and so is she."

"You have no idea how hard it is from seeing her as my darling daughter to accepting that she's a woman, much less one like me," Helen said. "I'd have been far more comfortable if she were more normal than like me."

"But normal is so boring," Grant said, laughing when she rolled her eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, let's go to the Bahamas tomorrow," Penny said when she got home, quickly undressing and joining Amy on the sofa.

"Sure," Amy agreed. "What's the occasion?" she asked.

"Grant liked the house that they stayed in so much, he bought it," Penny replied, laughing. "Apparently it's ultra-swanky and right on the ocean. We've still got a week, so let's go have some fun."

"Works for me," Amy said. "Bahamian men are supposed to be hot."

"Even better," Penny said. "Let's go fuck now."

Penny was chagrined to learn that there were no direct flights between West Palm Beach and Nassau, that they had to go through Marsh Harbor in the Abacos for the shortest flight, which was still more than 4 hours. The other alternatives were to go via Atlanta, which was more than 5 hours, or drive an hour or more down to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami for a direct flight.

By the time their taxi pulled up to Apsara the next day, Penny had forgotten all about the inconvenience of the trip, staring in amazement at the turquoise waters in front of the stunning house, which sat on close to an acre of land.

"This is like a luxury hotel," Penny said as she and Amy explored the house, having already met Frank and Ella Prince, the mid-40ish black couple who took care of the place. Frank was trim with wiry muscles and a broad chest and Ella was big with huge breasts and an ample ass.

"Grant really bought this place?" Amy asked.

"That's what he said," Penny replied. "I want to fuck in every room of the house before we leave," she said, laughing.

"Why don't we start right here?" Amy suggested, pulling her down onto the bed in the suite that they were checking out.

"Mmm, your pussy tastes even better here for some reason," Penny said as she sucked on Amy's delicate inner lips, then slid her tongue back into her as they rolled on the bed in a 69.

"Yours always tastes perfect," Amy said from between her thighs, drinking up her juices as they flowed onto her questing tongue.

"I'm hungry," Penny said after a while as they both lay back to catch their breath. "I love eating your pussy, but I need some food."

"Me, too," Amy said. "Let's explore and see if there's any food in the kitchen."

Which there wasn't. Picking up the house phone, Penny dialed the number she had been given to reach Frank and Ella. When they explained their predicament, they were told that if they had at least a day's advance notice that they were coming, that they'd make sure that the refrigerator was fully stocked with whatever they wanted. After discussing what kinds of food that they'd like to have on hand, mostly fruits and juices, Frank promised to have it the next day. In the meantime, he suggested that they go over to the Old Fort Bay Club where they had automatic memberships due to owning a house within the Old Fort Bay development. There were two restaurants there. Frank offered to drive them or let them use his car and Penny opted for a ride.

When Frank dropped them off, only a 2-3 minute drive down the road - they could easily have walked - they went to the reception and explained that they were new residents. Their information was quickly taken and they were given a membership packet that explained everything that the club offered, which Penny was pleased to note included a spa. They went to the Sea View Terrace, the main restaurant, and ordered crab cakes, conch chowder, and lobster mac and cheese, with Bahamian Kalik beer to wash it down. They couldn't resist trying the pear-and-fig cobbler for dessert, sighing with satisfaction when they finished.

"Let's go find a car so that we don't have to bother Frank and Ella every time we want to go somewhere," Penny suggested. "We can buy one and leave it here for whoever comes to stay."

"Makes sense to me," Amy agreed.

The reception desk informed them that Bahama Bus and Truck was the best place to find a jeep, which Penny had asked about, thinking that it would a very practical vehicle, and called them a taxi to take them there. They were looking at the selection on the lot when a friendly looking salesman approached.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"Can I buy that?" Penny asked, pointing to a red Jeep Grand Wagoneer Series III Obsidian L.

"If you like," he replied, smiling. "It's brand new, 2023 model with all of the extras, a 3-liter DOHC twin turbo and an 8-speed automatic transmission. Seats 7. When do you want it?" he asked.

"Now," Penny replied. "Can I pay with a credit card?" she asked.

"If they'll approve it, sure, but that particular model is just over $125,000. It'll take me 30 minutes to do the paperwork once I get an approval for the credit card," he said.

"That sounds good," Penny said, handing him her passport, driver's license, and credit card. "We're not in a hurry."

Just over half an hour later, they drove off in their new Jeep. Driving around the perimeter of the island, which was only 20 miles in length and just under 7 miles across, they got a general idea of what there was to see before heading in to Nassau, the capitol, and parking, then spending a couple of hours looking around and getting oriented before heading back to the house. Going out the back of the house, they stripped and went into the infinity-edge swimming pool that faced the ocean.

"This is the life," Penny sighed as they leaned on the edge of the pool looking out over the ocean. "Can you imagine living here?"

"It would be pretty amazing," Amy said. "We'll have to find out if there's enough going on, especially at night, to make it interesting. I'd sure like to check out the men."

"I saw some delicious-looking ones when we drove around the island and in Nassau, down near the straw market and the docks," Penny said. "Sit up here and let me eat you," she said, patting the side of the pool.

"Yes, I could live here if this is what it was like," Amy sighed as she leaned back on her hands, her feet up on the edge of the pool wide apart, her head thrown back as Penny feasted on her pussy.

"It's so peaceful," Penny said, sawing a couple of fingers in and out of Amy's pussy, leaning forward to flick her tongue across her clit.

"Mmm," Amy agreed as Penny added a couple more fingers.

"Penny!" Amy gasped, looking down at her trying to push her hand into her. "Not here...oh, god, you crazy girl," she moaned as she saw her hand disappear into her pussy.

"I just wanted to make you cum real hard," Penny said, laughing as she withdrew her hand, then leaned forward and glued her mouth to her spasming pussy, drinking up the tangy juices that bathed her tongue.

"Uh-oh, company," Amy said.

Penny lifted her face from Amy's pussy and turned to look as Ella approached.

"Didn't mean to interrupt," Ella said, unabashedly staring at Amy's spread pussy, which she made no move to hide.

"I hope that we're not offending anyone," Penny said. "We just..."

"The only thing offensive about sex is not enough of it," Ella said, then laughed. "Two beautiful girls like you, it's a shame to waste it on each other, if you don't mind my saying so. You should be wasting that fine stuff on a man."

"There wasn't one handy at the moment, so we were making do," Penny said, laughing.

"You sure were," Ella chuckled. "Frank sees that and he'll be pestering me all day, which I wouldn't mind. I was just checking to see if you're settling in okay. I saw that nice new Jeep in the garage. Did you buy that?"

"Yes," Penny replied. "That way whenever people stay here, they won't have to bother you and Frank for a ride or borrow your car."

"No bother, but I understand," Ella said. "I can cook pretty decent, nothing fancy, so if you get hungry after Frank goes shopping tomorrow, don't be afraid to ask me to put something together for you. My specialty is breakfast, eggs and toast," she said with a laugh.

"You mentioned men," Amy said. "Where would we find some?" she asked.

"What kind of men?" Ella asked, smiling.

"Not tourists," Amy replied.

"Well, you might try Xscape Lounge & Nightclub," Ella suggested. "Lots of local people go there. Usually got a good band, food's decent, drinks are fair price. Stays open late."

"Thanks, Ella," Amy said.

"No problem," Ella said. "You have fun now," she said, turning and walking away, Penny and Amy both smiling when they heard her chuckling.

As the sun set, they went in and took a shower together in the master suite's huge bathroom, then fell asleep in the huge bed, waking just before 8pm and hungry.

"You want to go back to the club for some dinner or go into town and check out that Xscape place that Ella told us about, eat there?" Penny asked.

"Let's go into town," Amy replied. "At least there we have a chance at finding some men. I doubt that that's possible at the club."

They dressed in short shorts and tight T-shirts, assuming that a tropical island would have a relaxed dress code, then drove into Nassau and found Xscape. It was just short of 9:00 and it was only about half full, a band setting up on the stage. Finding a table, they ordered cracked conch sandwiches from the limited menu and glasses of white wine.

"Oh, man, this is good," Penny said after tasting her sandwich.

"Really good," Amy agreed.

"The kitchen is closing," their server informed them. "Last call for any food."

"You want to split another one?" Penny asked. "I'm still hungry."

"Sure, why not?" Amy agreed.

"If you liked the cracked conch, you should try the conch fritters," their server suggested. "That's the Bahamian national dish."

"Okay," Penny agreed. "We'll have that. And two more glasses of wine, please."

"He wasn't wrong," Amy said when the conch fritters arrived. "This is really tasty, spicier than the cracked conch."

"They had conch salad on the menu, too," Penny said. "I can't wait to try that. Maybe tomorrow."

The club was starting to fill up and the band started playing. They were pleased to see that at least half of the crowd appeared to be local people. When everyone started dancing, they joined them, enjoying the group feeling as everyone moved to the music, most people, like themselves, just dancing with whoever happened to be in front of them.

"Hey, you two can really dance," a good-looking young man said, like them, his brow beaded with sweat.

"I haven't danced in so long," Penny said, smiling at him. "This place is fun. Such great energy."

"Best club in Nassau," he said. "I'm Daryl."

"I'm Penny, this is Amy," she introduced. "You're from here?"

"Born and raised," Daryl replied. "What about you?"

"West Palm Beach, born and raised," Penny replied.

"I'm from Huntsville, Alabama, but I live and work in West Palm Beach," Amy said.

"Hell, that makes you honorary locals," Daryl said, smiling.

"Is that a good thing?" Penny asked.

"Sure it is," Daryl replied. "That means you get the best possible guide to a good time that there is on this island."

"Would that be you?" Amy asked.

"You got it," Daryl laughed.

"We just got here today and we've never been here before," Penny said. "We heard that this was a good place to meet local people. What's the best thing to do here?" she asked.

"Anything on or under the water," Daryl replied. "That's what I do. I have my own boat and show people around above and below the surface. Do you know how to swim?" he asked.