Divorced Dad Moves in with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad! I'm not an idiot! I'll take it slow."

==================

I was willing to take it slow, but once Simon found out I wanted to go out with him, he didn't want to go slow!

The first night, Simon talked, and I mostly listened. He was sad that Susie had left, but she hadn't dumped him, so he didn't feel devastated. At the end of the night, I told him that he was a great guy and lots of women would be thrilled to go out with him, including me. He looked at me oddly when I said that but didn't say anything. I hugged him, and we left.

Two days later, I got a text from him. "Did you mean what you said about going out with me?"

"Yes!"

We went out that night. He told me he had a crush on me but thought I wouldn't be interested in him because of his height, and he was intimidated by my sexual experience. I hadn't forgotten what a great kisser Simon was and how much I liked running my fingers through his thick, glossy honey brown hair and proceeded to show him how interested I was! It was a steamy night, and we've had many since then.

It was time for dad to meet Simon, and I mentioned it to dad. He looked at me.

"Do you have a recording of your first night with Simon?"

"Yes."

"Is it tame?"

I grinned. "Yes!"

"Can I see it?"

"Yes."

I located the recording, and we watched it. I'd forgotten how shy Simon was and how bad his stutter was. He wasn't nervous anymore. In fact, I'd showed him everything I knew, and we'd practiced everything multiple times. Simon was a quick learner inside the bedroom and out. And it turned out he was a kinky little devil. I won't go into the details because Simon is a private person, but I will say that my thigh-high black leather boots, black elbow-length gloves, and black bustier cost a lot, so I'm happy to be using them!

My pussy got hot watching Simon, and I make out, and by the time the recording was done, I felt flushed. I looked at dad, and the bulge in his shorts looked pretty big. I wasn't the only one getting aroused! I waited for him to respond.

He looked at me. "He seems like a nice guy. I'd like to meet him."

Dad liked him! YES!

Simon was a bit nervous meeting dad and stuttered at first. But dad had seen Simon stutter and knew what to expect and waited patiently for Simon to squeeze the words out, which put Simon at ease.

Plus, one of the things I loved about Simon was his passion for his work. He worked on a team developing quantum computers and loved to talk about it. I'd told dad about what I understood, and dad thought it sounded interesting as well. So dad asked Simon about it. And once you got Simon talking about quantum computing, he was in his element and got all excited, and his stutter disappeared. Simon must have talked for thirty minutes straight, explaining the concept of quantum computing and all the potential world-changing applications. It was exciting!

After Simon left, I turned to dad. "Well?"

He smiled. "I like him! He's a keeper! Just don't wear high heels, or you'll be five inches taller!"

I didn't care that Simon was shorter than me. He certainly wasn't short where it counted!

=====================

Things were going great with Simon and me. We spent more and more nights at his place because we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and I didn't want to make dad uncomfortable by making out with Simon at my place.

But the happier I was with Simon, the more I worried about dad. He never talked about ladies, and it had been quite a while since he broke up with mom.

So, I asked him. "Dad, is there anyone out there that you've met that you like?"

He sighed. "I haven't been looking."

"Why?"

He sighed again. "I'm not ready. I still don't understand what happened with your mom and me. I thought we had a good marriage. It's kind of shaken my confidence. Plus, I haven't dated in twenty years, and the prospect is intimidating."

Oh!!! I was so mad at mom! How could she hurt dad like this!

I hugged him. "Well, I'm here for you if you need to talk."

"I know. Thanks, sweety! You've been a great help, and I'm glad you're letting me stay at your place. I would have been lonely on my own."

I squeezed him tight.

=========================

I was getting along better and better with Simon every day but was more and more worried about dad. I almost felt guilty sleeping at Simon's and leaving dad alone.

Then one morning after I got back from Simon's, I smelled perfume, and it wasn't mine. Hmmm! Curious!

Dad was in the bathroom getting ready for work and looked very happy. Now I was really curious!

"Dad?"

"Yes, sweety?"

"The apartment smells like women's perfume, and I don't think it's mine."

He grinned at me.

"Dad! Did you have someone over?"

He smiled.

"Dad! You dirty dog! Did you?"

He was still grinning. "Yes!"

"Well! Aren't you going to tell me about her?"

He laughed. "I'll tell you in tonight. I've got to get to work."

"DAD!"

He chuckled. "See you tonight, honey."

I could barely concentrate at work and hit dad up as soon as I got home.

"Well?"

"Her name is Maria. I met her at the company picnic."

"So she works for your company?"

"No. She came with a girlfriend who works for my company and brought her daughter, Isabelle."

"Do you have a picture of her?"

"Hold on."

He looked through his phone.

"Here's one from the picnic. It shows Maria and Isabelle."

"Ooh! She's pretty! She looks Hispanic."

"Yes, she is."

I grinned. "Which one? Pretty or Hispanic?"

Dad smiled. "Both."

"So, you saw her at the picnic and asked her out?"

"No, we talked at the picnic and hit it off, and she asked me if I'd like to come to her place for dinner."

"Ooh! She's not shy! Did you go?"

"Yes. She made supper, and we ate with Isabelle. She told me later she was divorced and wanted to see how I was with kids and what Isabelle thought of me."

"And?"

"I guess I passed the test because we've been out a few times since then."

"How old is she?"

"She's thirty-four, so she's only six years younger than me. Is that too young for you?"

"No! I just didn't want you dating someone my age!"

I gave him the evil eye! "How come you didn't mention her?"

"I wasn't sure if you'd think she was too young, and I wanted to wait to see how it went."

I smiled. "OKAY! I'll forgive you this time! So did the perfume I smelled mean Maria slept over?"

He smiled. "Yes."

"And?"

He grinned. "It was enjoyable."

"So when do I get to meet her?"

"She asked if we could go out for lunch. She's very family-oriented and wants to meet you. You could invite Simon. What do you think?"

"That would be great. I'll ask him. Cool!"

===================================

We were all sitting at a restaurant patio months later, and I thought life couldn't get any better!

Dad and Maria were getting along great, and dad liked Isabelle, and Isabelle liked dad. I liked Isabelle, and she liked me, and she loved Simon! She lit up when he was around, and I couldn't blame her. I loved him too!

Simon had asked me to move in with him, and I accepted, and Maria was thinking about moving in with dad after I left.

The weather was sunny but not too hot, and the patio awning kept the sun off our eyes.

Dad and Maria had ordered different meals and were sharing. Simon and I had ordered different meals and were sharing. All the dishes were excellent, and the wine was tasty. Isabelle loved hotdogs and french fries and had doused them in ketchup, so she was happy.

Dad was holding Maria's hand, which was a good sign. And they were looking at each other with lovey-dovey eyes, which was a good sign.

And Isabelle and Simon were chatting away, and Simon wasn't stuttering. Simon had older sisters with little kids, so he was comfortable around them, and it showed with Isabelle. He was a natural, and I couldn't help but think about him being a good daddy. Simon smiled and whispered something in Isabelle's ear, and she started giggling, which prompted Maria to look over and smile lovingly. I think Isabelle had a crush on Simon. It's a good thing she was only five or I might have competition!

Good weather! Good food! Good friends and family! What more could you ask for?

=========================

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Home Repairs Storm changes the family sleeping arrangements.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories