Divorced MILF Enslaved by Creature

Story Info
It's only a legend, right?
2.4k words
3.72
29.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this script for an erotic audio, a divorced woman is on an vacation with her friends, only for them to ditch her. She soon finds out about an island legend about a creature who stalks the jungles, looking for lonely women.

It's only a legend, right?

——————————

Well, this is pretty depressing, isn't it?

Here I am: a newly divorced, big-titted cougar in her sexual prime, hot on the prowl for a young man to fuck, and I'm stuck sitting alone at a bar, sucking on some fruity island drink when I should be sucking 20-year old cock!

I don't understand it! I came to this resort with my girlfriends because I heard this island was full of hot young guys! I spent all this time sunbathing on the beach in my tight little bikini, getting a golden tan while my round, massive tits were on display to anyone who wanted to sneak a peek, but there wasn't a single guy in sight!

Even now, as I sit here at the bar in nothing but a skimpy swim suit with a towel around my waist, my huge titties threatening to burst out of my bikini top, there's not a single hot guy around!

To make matters worse, my backstabbing girlfriends have gone off and abandoned me! They went out to grab a few drinks last night, and never came back! I bet they found a couple of cute island boys and spent the entire day fucking their brains out, those sluts! They were always like that back when I was married, going off on their own to find hot guys to fuck, and leaving me with my limp-dicked hubby. I thought things would change once I got divorced, but I suppose old habits die hard.

(Sigh) Maybe it's me? Am I just not attractive enough? Is this my life now; sitting at bars, getting drunk, and praying for a man to come pick me up for a quick fuck?

(A handsome man approaches the bar)

Oh, hello there. Who are you?

My, aren't you handsome! So tall, so fit, and what big muscles you have!

Oh, yes, of course you can sit down.

Why yes, I am traveling alone tonight.

No, I don't have a husband. In fact, I'm just recently divorced. (Giggle)

No, my friends up and left me last night. I'm all by myself, and looking for company. (Giggle)

What!? You say I'm in danger?

Oh! You want to protect me, is that it, you big strong man? (Giggle) Protect me from what?

Huh!? You say that there is a legend on the island of a demon that preys on attractive women. (Eye roll) Really?

You say that he attacks both men and women, but only kills the men. Well, that would explain why there aren't any cute guys on this island, but if that's true, why are you still here?

Oh, you have a magic charm that protects you from the demon. (Scoff) Yeah, right!

So, this demon, what did you call it? A... Gillman? This Gillman stalks women who wander the island alone, and if he catches them, he takes them back to his cave somewhere deep in the jungle?

(Scoff) Sure, okay!

You say that, once captured, the demon defiles them, breaking their minds until they submit to him, and once they're minds are broken, he cums inside them, impregnating them with his seed?

Jeez, that's pretty kinky, sweetheart! You have one hell of an imagination. What else does this demon do?

So, as part of this demonic ritual, his seed also marks they're skin with a demonic symbol, right above their pussies, claiming their bodies, minds and souls as his breeding slaves forever!

(Scoff) That's quite a story you've come up with, handsome. So, what are you saying? You want to protect me from this demon, you big, strong man you? (Giggle)

(Sigh) Oh. You just want to sell me a charm that will protect me from the creature? I thought were trying to... never mind.

Still, why did you come over to me? There are a ton of beautiful women on this island. Are you saying you think I'm the most beautiful woman here? (Giggle)

Oh! Being beautiful is only part of it? What else does it take to attract this little demon of yours?

WHAT!? SAD, LONELY WOMEN!? Get the fuck out of here! Take your worthless little trinkets and go away!

Oh! I don't believe that guy! Here I thought he was trying to hit on me! How dare he call me sad and lonely. Who does he think he is! (Chugs drink)

Barkeeper, another round, and keep it coming!

(Time skip)

(Drunkenly) Wh—what? Closing time already? (Sigh) Yeah, yeah! I'm going, I'm going!

Jeez, it's late! I can't believe I spent the entire night alone at that bar! I probably wouldn't have drunk so much if it weren't for that jerk trying to sell me fake island charms. What did he take me for, an idiot!? Did he seriously expect me to believe there's some kind of creepy fish demon on this island who wants to fuck me? Hell, I can't even get regular guys to fuck me, let alone some made up fish monster!

Wait a minute, I thought this was the trail back to the hotel? None of this looks familiar. Did I get turned around in the dark?

Shit! I'm not even on the trail anymore! I must have wandered into the jungle without even realizing! It's so dark, I can't make heads or tails of anything!

(Frightened) Oh God! What was that noise?

Calm down! It's just my imagination! Maybe I shouldn't have drunk so much. I just need to hurry back to my room.

Hello? Who's there!?

I must just be hearing things. There's no way that stupid island story could be true.

(Sigh) Oh, thank god! I think I can see the hotel. (Laugh) For a second there, I thought—

(Gasp and muffled scream that slowly fades to silence)

(Time skip)

Where... where am I? What happened? I remember I was walking through the jungle, and then...

(Gasp) What is going on!? What am I doing in this cave!?

Ewwwwwww! Why am I lying on this filthy mattress and dirty sheets!? This is revolting!

(Gasp) Oh my god!? What are these women doing chained up against the wall!? There must be a dozen of them!

Hey! Are you okay!? Can you hear me?

They're all naked! It looks like their clothes were torn to shreds! Their eyes are glazed over, and some of them babbling incoherently. They keep calling for their "master."

All of them have the same strange mark above their pussies. (Gasp) Is that the demon symbol from the story!? Impossible!

Unless...

(Gasp) Oh My God! I think all of them have been... have been... IMPREGNATED!

The ones over here look like they've been here the longest. Their bellies are massive, and their tits are so swollen with milk that it's leaking from their nipples, onto their huge baby bumps! They're eyes are completely glazed over! It looks as if they've been fucked senseless!

But as I move down the line of capture women, you can tell they haven't been here as long. Their bellies are smaller. Some of them are just beginning to show, and the ones on the end—

(Gasp) OH DEAR LORD! Are those... my friends!?

Oh God, they are my friends! All this time I thought they abandoned me for some hot island guys. How could this happen? It's only been a day, but they already look like all the rest! Their minds are broken. Their pussies have been marked. They're rubbing their bellies and calling for their master to return.

Their master!? Oh no! The Gillman!

This is not good. We have got to get out of here! If only there was some way to break these chains!

(Struggle to break chains)

What was that? I think I heard something.

Hello?

(Gasp) Oh my god! It's the Gillman! I can't believe it! It's real!

Just look at it! So big, and covered in green scales, and... Holy Shit! Look at that big, huge, gigantic, massive cock! I've never seen a cock so big before in my entire life! It must be over a foot long, maybe even more!

No! No! Stay away! (Scream and cry) Get your scaly hands off of me!

Oh God! He's dragging me by the leg back to the mattress! He's too strong! I can't escape!

Ow! My head is bouncing along the ground, and he doesn't even care! Ow!

Please! Please, don't hurt me!

Oh! You've torn my bikini off, you demon! You've torn my clothes off and— Oh God! Now, you're cupping my tits! Oh! Your hands are squeezing and mauling and fondling my big, huge tits. Oh!

(She moans in pleasure as the demon manhandles her tits)

What are you doing? Why are you waving your huge, fish demon cock in my face?

You want me to suck it, don't you!? No! I won't do it! You can't make me do it!

(She keeps her lips pressed tight together, shaking her head, resisting)

No! Don't pinch my nose closed!

(She tries to hold her breath, but eventually gasps for air. The demon takes advantage and forces his huge cock inside her mouth.)

(Muffled with a mouth full of cock)

No! No! No!

(Cough) (Choke) (Gag)

(The Gillman lets her breath. She gasps for air)

Ewww! I can taste your fishy pre-cum on my tongue! It's so disgusting!

(Lick)

So slimy!

(Suck)

So foul!

(Kiss)

I hate it.

(Deep throat noises)

So, why can't I stop sucking this gigantic demon cock!?

Oh my god! Your cum! It's doing something to my head! It's clouding my mind, and making me... I have to stop! I have to get out of here before I—

(The Gillman forces his cock back down her throat.)

(At first, she resists and makes noises in disgust, but eventually begins to enjoy it, making "yummy" noises as she continues to suck.)

(The Gillman cums down her throat, and she swallows a big load of cum in one gulp)

Oh god! That was so yummy! Your demon cum is so sweet! So warm! I want to drink your fishy cum for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Wait! No! What am I saying! I have to escape! I have to get help! My friends! All these women! I have to save them!

(Scream) Wait! No! Please! Stop! You can't put your cock inside me...its too big...it won't fit...

Oh God! You're rubbing your huge cock up and down my pussy lips! Oh! My cunt is drooling! Ever since I tasted your cum, my pussy has been soaked!

Oh Fuck! You're getting your cock all wet and lubed up from my pussy juice!

No! Don't put your cock at the entrance of my dripping fuckhole!

Oh god! You're pushing in...

Ahhh! It won't go...

Oh God! You're trying again...

Ohhh! It's too big! It will never fit!

Wait! No! Don't grab my hips! Please, I know what you're trying to do! I'm begging you, please don't—

(She screams in agony)

Oh Fuck! You pulled my hips down onto your huge throbbing cock! Fuck! You impaled me on your demon rape-stick! You pushed all the way through in one hard shove! Oh God! Your big huge cock is embedded inside my tight wet fuckhole!

Please! I'm begging you! Just, wait a minute. Let me stretch out around you, so my pussy can get used to your cock!

No! Wait! Not yet! Ahhh!

(She is crying and screaming)

It hurts! You're too big! Ahhhh!

(She screams and cries, but begins to moan in pleasure)

Oh! Oh! It's begging to feel good! How can a cock so big raping my pussy feel this good!

(Moaning in pleasure)

Oh! Oh... NO! I have to resist! For the sake of my friends! They need me! They need me to save them!

(Moaning in pleasure)

But, they look so happy. (Moan) Look at them, rubbing their pregnant belly, their pussies dripping with cum, their eyes glazed over in ecstasy!

I... I want to feel that way, too.

I... I can't... I can't... I can't resist, anyone!

Oh God! Fuck me, demon! Defile my body with your demon cock! I submit to you, my Master! (Crazed Laughter) Fuck me! I want it! I want my pussy stretched wide open by your demonic fuck-stick!

Oh Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh!

(She cums on his cock)

Oh God! You're not stopping! You magnificent demon! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... AHHHHHH!

(She cums a second time)

Oh Fuck! Oh, please! Mercy, Master, mercy! I can't take any more... OHHHH FUCK!!

(She cums a third time in a row. Her mind turns to mush, and for a minute, she is no longer able to move, only lie there, moaning, as the demon continues to violate her)

Are... Are you about to cum? Do it! I beg of you! Complete the ritual! Cum inside me! Claim my body, my mind and my soul as yours! Yes! Please! Give me your cum! Make me your woman! Give me your demon seed! I want to bear your demon child!

(The demon cums inside her, and she has an intense orgasm)

Oh God! I can feel it! I feel your cum pumping inside of me! Oh Fuck! There's so much! It's stretching my belly out!

(Gasp) Look! The demonic symbol! You've marked me, Master, right above my pussy! You've done it! You've claimed me as your woman— No! As your slave! Your breeding slave! I'm so happy, Master!

Yes, Master! Drag me over to the wall. Chain me up next to my sisters, my fellow slaves!

Oh Master! Did you enjoy using me? Did you enjoy fucking my pussy with your long, thick demon cock? How about my breasts? Did you enjoy fondling my big huge tits?

Mmmm, Master, my tits are so big already! Just imagine how much larger they are going to get! They are bound to hold a lot of milk for the baby you've implanted in my belly.

Mmmm. I'm will look so good breastfeeding your baby, Master. Just imagine the baby's mouth latched on to my big, huge tit, suckling my human milk, the baby's hand clutching my other nipple as he suckles. Oh, I bet you can't wait to watch it happen, Master!

Wait! Master? Where are you going? When will you return and fuck me again?

Please! Please! Come back to me! I need you! I need you so much! I need your big huge cock inside me, fucking another baby into me!

Please! (Moan) Please! (Moan) Master! My belly, it tingles!

Come back, Master! Come back and fuck your breeding slave!

(The audio ends with the woman babbling incoherently, rubbing her impregnated belly and calling for her master, just like all the others)