Diya’s Looking for a New Ride

Story Info
Diya needs a seeing to and then she meets Ade.
3.8k words
4.56
7.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diya was beginning to wonder whether she was ever going to meet her future husband, she was 25 and hadn't had a boyfriend since she was 22 and she really couldn't understand why. She was cute, with her big indian eyes, her flawless brown skin, her big tits. Yes, she was very proud of her big 34E tits. And she was educated and funny, she had a good job and had even managed to get on to the property ladder, she felt she had everything to be a good wife apart from a fucking man.

Admittedly her parents had given her a huge deposit to help her buy her flat but so what, she worked hard to pay her mortgage. She was a buyer in the wine trade and the youngest buyer she knew and she was good at her job, popular with her bosses and liked by her clients, or at least most of them because she could drive a hard bargain and big eyes and big tits did not always do the trick.

She wasn't even that picky she would tell herself. True she didn't want a himbo but he didn't need to be a doctor or lawyer or whatever it was that her mother thought would be a good match, she just wanted a good man.

Part of the problem was the travelling, she bought wine from Europe of course but her clients these days wanted Argentinian or South African, even fucking Australian, and she hated the long haul trips and looked forward to the day when her rep would be such that the producers would come to her, but that was still a long way off.

A different problem associated with her husband search was that she missed her fuckboys. She had decided that if she was seriously looking for Mr Right that she ought to stay far away from Mr Wrong and that meant she hadn't had any cock for so long she was worried she was going to grow her virginity back and that would never do.

It was a nice day and she was bored, she needed some air. She lived in a basement flat in Liverpool Road in North London so was in walking distance of some good shopping roads and some good parks. Today she decided that the park life was for her. Highbury Fields was only ten minutes away but to clear her head she thought she would take in Regents Park so that she could pick up some stuff from Camden on her way back.

She dressed in some cute blue shorts and a clean t-shirt over a new sports bra she had picked up a few days earlier because if she was walking she would need to control her puppies or attract the wrong sort of attention.

She had only reached the Caledonian Road about ten minutes of walking later and she already regretted the decision to walk. She found a hire bike dock, scanned in her card and was soon on her way on two wheels. That was much better, the breeze from the motion cooling her down and she maintained a slow pace, after all she didn't want to get to the park as a sweating hot mess.

She was thinking she really needed to get her own bike, she loved cycling but these were heavy and only had 3 gears, but they were also easy and all over the place so she wasn't completely sold on the idea of owning her own.

The park was lovely, and Diya was pleased she had the bike so she spent a good hour cycling around along the canal, past the zoo and avoiding the tourists in the road before heading back through Camden where she docked the bike and popped into the whole-food shop to sort out her dinner for later. As she came out she spotted one of those trendy bike shops that have appeared everywhere in London over the last few years. She crossed over to look in the window.

She peered through the glass and soon saw exactly what she was looking for. He was huge, dressed almost entirely in spandex or lycra or whatever, it didn't matter what it was, it looked good on him, hugging his muscles so tight and accentuating his bulge, and what a bulge it was. She looked him up and down, and up and down again and felt the cobwebs between her legs melt away.

"Okay, I really need a bike now" she muttered to herself as she pushed the shop door open and made as if to browse the bikes standing the length of the shop. He noticed her and came over.

"Can I help you, are you looking for anything in particular" he asked in a deep round voice.

'Bonus! He works here,' she thought as she tried to regain her cool. "I think I want a bike" she said, suddenly feeling very foolish as she did not know the first thing about what she wanted, she knew it would have two wheels, and handlebars and something to sit on. But that's as far as it went.

"Good, well you've come to the right place," he grinned at her, his smile was wide and his teeth so white against his black skin, and his eyes looked as if they were undressing her right where she stood. Her stomach dropped and her legs buckled at his deep voice and then there were his muscles and his bulge, oh god that bulge was so close, she just had to reach out and touch.

Of course she did not, she didn't want to spend the night in police cells trying to explain why she had sexually assaulted the shop staff. So she resisted, but she really wanted to turn around, flip the open/closed sign to 'closed', and then climb all over him as they shed their clothes and he fucked her hard and passionately on the bike shop floor.

She tried to regain some composure in front of this man mountain who stood patiently waiting for her to speak. She failed.

He spoke first "Okay, so what do you want a bike for, will you be commuting, is it just for weekends around the park or do you want to enter the Tour de France?" He laughed at his little joke.

"I want a green one" she answered before realising exactly how ditzy she sounded "for commuting into town and some leisure" she continued.

"Okay, well we specialise in hand-built city bikes so I think I can help you, do you have a budget in mind?"

She had recovered sufficiently to realise she was in a proper conversation with this magnificent hulk of a man so thought about what she wanted. "Probably not much more than a thousand and I'll need a basket or possibly a rack for bags, and mudguards and lots of gears because of the hills around here, and sturdy because the roads are rubbish, but lightweight because I'm small."

She took a breath and smiled at him, the biggest smile she could muster as she was still thinking how she could possibly fuck the living daylights out of him, that's if she could manage him. She estimated that, over all, he was probably twice her size, she barely reached his shoulders and, of course, he did look really big where it mattered. Although she did cringe at her assumption that he had a big cock, but it certainly looked that way from where she was.

"I'm Diya" she said as she relaxed sufficiently to realise she was at a significant risk of spending a lot of money primarily because she was lusting after this beautiful man standing in front of her. Fair enough he probably wasn't looking for an indian wife but her dry spell had been so dry she needed some respite and if she really did intend to get married any time soon she would need some practice beforehand, wouldn't she?

He smiled at her again, she could really get used to his smiles. "And I'm Ade, I think I can find something which will fit you nicely" he replied, "and they come in green too. Now this one is just over £800 but with the bags and mudguards will be closer to £900, and more if you want the disc brakes. It's one of our favourite models. I think this one might be a bit big for you but we can get one built that should fit but it might take about three weeks and I'll need to measure you." He looked her up and down and she swore she could see a glimpse of his tongue as if he wanted to devour her right there.

He turned and then wheeled a really graceful looking machine out of the selection of bikes they had in the store, she had to admit it was really nice. Almost as nice as his ass which she had taken the opportunity to check out.

"Do you want to give it a test ride? I'll just need something for security, we usually ask for a passport but if you've got your driving licence that should do." He continued.

She was tempted but didn't have anything suitable on her so apologised and started to explain that she didn't live very far away and could she come back later, thinking if she came back just before closing she could maybe tempt him with an outrageously expensive coffee somewhere nearby, or even, if her luck was in, a drink at a bar. She didn't expect his response. "Oh, okay, well Paul will be back in ten minutes I can bring it round if you're close and you can try it out nearer home if you want."

Diya hesitated, on the one hand the attraction was ferocious and she wanted him badly but on the other she thought it was a little bit soon for him to know where she lived. But all he was trying to do was sell her a bike she rationalised, so agreed to meet him at Highbury Corner in an hour. That would give her time to get home, get out of her wet knickers, and get back out to meet him.

Of course there were no bikes left at the docking station so she called herself an Uber and was home in ten minutes, which gave her plenty of time to find her passport, change her underwear, and take a slow stroll up the road. She waited for him at the benches at the corner of the park and wondered what on earth was she up to. Was she really this desperate that she was waiting in the park simply for a second chance to check out his package. She got up, feeling slightly deflated, and walked back to the traffic lights where she waited for the traffic to stop so she could cross.

She didn't recognise him at first, it was only when this helmeted cyclist started speaking to her that she realised that he had stopped at the lights where she was about to cross. He wheeled the bike to the bench she had just left, took his helmet off and sat down. He apologised for taking so long as her nerves started to kick in, she stood next to him wondering what she should do now so took her passport out of her bag and handed it to him.

"It's OK, I trust you" he laughed "I probably shouldn't because I saw how you were checking me out in the shop, but I'll take that risk" She blushed and slightly flustered went to put her passport back into her bag but missed and it fell to the floor. They both reached down to pick it up and their hands met. She was bending so close to him her left breast hung perilously close to his legs and of course, the touch of their hands distracted her so that as she rose her nipple brushed his bare thigh.

The electricity surged through her, she looked at him and his strong hands took her by her upper arms to steady her. Now both his hands were brushing against her breasts as he held her in his grip.

"Fuck me, you're so fucking hot" she blurted out without thinking as she breathed in his powerful masculinity. She so wanted to take the opportunity of their proximity and force her lips on his but she had no need.

"I want you too, Diya, where do you live?" was all he said.

She went silent and into autopilot. She backed away from him and said "This way" as they returned to the crossing, crossed the road and cut through the alley towards her road.

They looked an odd couple. A 6'6'' African with arm muscles as wide as Diya's legs, dressed in tight cycling gear and pushing a bike that was clearly too small for him next to a diminutive indian woman whose nipples were poking out of her tightly stretched t-shirt. As they walked she tried to make up a joke in her head about finally getting a ride before giving up. They got to her flat. "It's down here" she gestured as she started walking down the steps to her basement flat "You can leave the bike in the hall."

She was still in a state of disbelief as she went through to her kitchen and he followed. "This is wrong" she said to him "this is the kitchen, that's no good," and she took his hand and guided him into her bedroom.

She turned to face him, then reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head, immediately followed by her sports bra releasing her magnificent breasts which bounced enticingly, she undid her shorts and stepped out of them. She stood there in just her white lacy briefs watching him as he stripped off his cycling jersey and began to peel off his shorts. She gasped as he released his cock. It was not massive like some of those she had seen in porn films but to her it was still huge and hung heavy between his muscular thighs. There was not an ounce of fat on his body and his muscles looked sharp and hard.

She reached for his cock and tried to wrap her hand around its girth, she fell to her knees and took him in her tiny hands and licked his shaft its entire length. It was not fully erect and was already about 6 or 7 inches long and so thick that she wondered if she could get her lips around it. He sat down on her bed and she manoeuvred herself between his legs as she wrapped her lips around his monstrous helmet, he reached forward and took her breasts in his hands, he was remarkably tender for such a big man but the feel of his fingers tweaking and twisting her nipples caused the floodgates to open as her pussy juices began to flow again.

She encircled his cock with her tongue, she wrapped her lips around him and took him as far into her mouth as she could manage which was barely half his cock length as he had now grown to about 8 inches. She began to panic at the thought of that monster inside her but realised that she needed to find out if he would fit her tiny pussy.

She released his cock, stood and seductively stepped out of her panties before she straddled him, her knees either side of his thighs. She lowered herself slowly against his hot shaft. She looked down at how the black cock contrasted with her brown skin, her outer lips opened and encased him. She slid herself forwards and backwards as she tried to get the measure of him, her wet pussy lips leaving a slick of her juices on his black skin, before she reached down, raised herself up and directed his thick member towards her soaking wet pussy. She lowered herself tentatively. She gasped as she felt him stretch her and she had to stop after the first couple of inches. He was sitting back looking at her with a huge grin on his face as she struggled to accommodate his size.

"Do you like that Diya? it's big isn't it, just take it slowly, we've got plenty of time." He spoke quietly and with assurance as she lowered herself another few inches, her pussy stretching wider than it had ever been before as she felt her first orgasm beginning to wash through her already. She held herself on him as her pussy muscles clenched against him tight and she let the first wave course through her body. She had hoped that her first orgasm would help her relax as well as provide the extra lubrication she would need to take his full length but she couldn't take any more just yet and she only had about two-thirds of his hard member inside her.

She rolled off him and lay panting by his side for a minute unable to speak.

Finally she rolled over onto her front and got up on her hands and knees "Lets try it like this, I'm determined to get all of your big boy inside me." as she reached around and pulled her ass cheeks apart offering up her pussy to him to be taken. Which he did. He stood behind her, pushed a pillow under her stomach and held onto her hips resting his huge cock between her ass cheeks. He reached forward and pushed the small of her back down a little so her ass was raised and her pussy opened up to him before reaching over and handing her another pillow for her head.

"You need to be comfortable" he growled in his deep voice, a hint of his accent sneaking through "I can fuck for days". His hands returned to her hips and he lifted her pussy onto his cock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" exclaimed Diya as his cock stretched her wide. He stopped at the point where they reached last time.

"Take a deep breath" he said as he pushed in further, she was amazed she was taking so much as her pussy spasmed again around him "just relax, baby, we're nearly there" as he slid his cock out until just his helmet was inside her. He teased her clit for a second before his cock was in her again, this time there was no respite as he pulled out again before sinking into her further. He started to build up a rhythm as another orgasm crashed through her little body causing her pussy muscles to twitch and tighten around him.

He did not flinch, he just kept moving in and out as he shifted so that his cock was now almost vertical and her ass was high in the air. Her tight snatch kept a hold of him so that her ass was raised with him as he pulled out and sank again as he thrust down and in.

It was so good, not just because it was her first fuck for god knows how long, but because he was so big, and so gentle, and he knew how big he was and how not to hurt her, even when he slapped her ass as her cheeks clapped against his thighs, his huge balls slapped against her clit and she wondered how much more she could take before she passed out. His one hand covered her whole ass cheek and the impact of his palm felt so good on her skin.

He kept fucking and she kept cumming as she felt the big one begin to build up from deep within her core, his speed increased and she felt his balls tightening, he was fully inside her now and she knew it couldn't be any better than this, and then he reached forward and grabbed her long black hair and pulled her head back and it was, he found a spot deep inside her that she didn't believe had ever had cock against it before.

She moaned long and hard from deep within her essence as he continued to plough her but his urgency had increased too and his cock began to swell even more, she did not think it possible for her to contain him as he sank into her and she felt his seed so forcefully hit her cervix filling every crevice within her with his hot cum causing her orgasm to crash against her, her pussy spasming as if it would never be able to release him.

He pulled out and then sank in again, another hot spurt hit her, he pulled out again and again another fountain of his cum filled her enough to breed a whole village of beautiful mixed race babies. Her stomach fluttered and her legs collapsed as another climax washed through her whole body.

He laughed "Did you enjoy that, 'cos I certainly did" but she was unable to reply, her whole body was in shock, her nipples ached from being pushed into the mattress, her pussy felt scorched, her ass smarted, her stomach and pussy muscles continued to flutter as small aftershocks continued to hold him tight inside her. She felt his rock hard member begin to soften and she groaned again as he began to slowly withdraw from her. She felt her cream and his cum dribbling out of her and onto her thighs, god she felt so empty without him inside her.

"Mmmmm" she managed to make a sound at last as she pulled the pillow out from under her and collapsed onto the bed, she reached for his cock and was amazed at how hard it still felt even though it had shrunk to half the size it had been when inside her. She wanted more but was physically unable to communicate that let alone to contemplate it happening.

He stood up and stretched, his black ass was tight and round and she could glimpse his cock hanging heavy between his thighs, he turned and smiled again before he bent down and took her nipple between his lips and twirled his tongue around the hard little bud.

"Oh fuck, please, don't do that, I can't take any more." she pleaded as her nipple burned under his touch.

He laughed again "but I've been wanting to do that since you first walked into the shop, but I'll have to wait. I need to get the bike back." He licked her other nipple and sat up again. "Wow, you're so beautiful" he remarked as he looked at her longingly as she lay there spreadeagled, her hair everywhere, her body hot and sweaty, her hand cupping her pussy trying to cool it down, unable to move.

12