DJ Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

Jamie added, "We'll probably be in the dining room around 8:00 tomorrow morning for breakfast buffet, if you want to get together, and do the park with us tomorrow, we would welcome that, and our room number is 213, if you want to connect. OK?"

"We'll consider that," Lisa commented, "I think we're just a little, no, a lot disappointed. We were kind of hoping to have some sexual fun, but that isn't to be, but friends just might be doable. Let us think about it, and we'll likely see you tomorrow. What are you guys going to do now?"

Jamie replied, smiling, "probably go to bed, and do what gay lovers sometimes do, Goodnight Ladies."

"Goodnight, guys." They both replied.

The girls went to their room, and DJ and Jamie went to theirs. It was nearly 10:30, the boys removed their swimming trunks, and hung them on the shower rod to dry out, then crawled into one of the beds, and cuddled up. It had been a long day, and neither of them even considered having any sex.

"Jamie, do you think we'll see any more of Gina and Lisa?"

"I don't know, baby, we left the ball in their court, and it's their decision, maybe we will, maybe we won't. I love you baby!"

"I love you too, Jamie, sleep tight and dream of me, and I'll do the same."

The boys drifted off to sleep within a few minutes.

* * * * * *

Gina and Lisa, being straight girls, are utilizing both of the double beds that are in their room, as they would be uncomfortable sleeping together. They have gone to bed, and are discussing the events of the day.

"Gina, what are your thoughts, about hooking up with Jamie and DJ tomorrow?"

"I don't know, Lisa, you have to admit, they're both real gentlemen, and they're so likeable, and DJ has that killer smile that is so captivating. I wish they weren't gay, but then, we didn't come here to look for boyfriends anyway. I kind of think they could be decent companions to hang around with while we're here, if they still want to hang with us."

"Yeah, and that's an if, we might have scared them off. I think I'd rather hang out with a couple of cool gay guys, than to just hang out with each other. I think we should call them in the morning and see if they want to meet us for breakfast, and maybe we could all go to the park together and have some fun."

"I think, Lisa, that they were pretty uncomfortable coming out to us the way they did. I feel like they didn't want to hurt us, but they couldn't agree to have sex. We put them in a bad position, and I feel really bad about that. Let's call them in the morning, and see how this plays out, I really don't want to just forget them, actually, I don't think I can. They're really sweet guys."

* * * * * *

About 7:30 Tuesday morning, Jamie and DJ were just waking up. The hotel phone rang, and DJ swung out of bed to answer it, believing it was probably one of the girls, since no one else would have their room number.

"Hello?" DJ answered.

"DJ, please don't hang up, I know you guys probably hate us...

"Whoa, whoa," DJ interrupted, "we don't hate you, but, wait, talk to Jamie, if I don't go to the bathroom I'm gonna start leaking on the floor, Jamie, talk to Gina" DJ handed the phone to Jamie and headed to the toilet.

"Good morning Gina, what's up?"

"Jamie, I know you and DJ are probably mad at us, but can we have breakfast together? We want to talk with you, please?"

"Gina! Calm down, to begin with, we're not mad at either one of you, and didn't we tell you last night that we'd be open to having breakfast with you this morning? We even gave you our room number, so you could call us. Can you two meet us in the dining room in say, about 15 minutes?"

"It might take us 20, but we'll be there, Thank you, Jamie." Jamie hung the phone up.

DJ, smiling, "The girls want to get together?"

"Yeah, I think they're having some second thoughts, about last night, they want to talk, let's get dressed and join them for breakfast."

The four of them selected a table in the corner, away from most of the other people in the dining room. The girls explained to Jamie and DJ, about how their vaginas took control, and they were just trying to get some fast sex. Now they want Jamie and DJ's friendship more than they want sex.

They finished breakfast and caught the 9:00 AM shuttle to the park, and the four of them stuck like glue to each other all day and into the evening. Sometimes the guys paired up with the girls, and sometimes Jamie and DJ paired with each other. They all had a good time together, and went out to another restaurant and ate dinner together that night. Tuesday night found them all sleeping well in their appropriate rooms and beds.

Wednesday was almost a duplicate of Tuesday. On Wednesday they made a group decision to go to Sea World on Thursday, and then spend their last few hours together on Friday, again at the Disney World park. DJ and Jamie checked out at 8:00 AM Friday morning, and left their luggage with the desk clerk at the Hyatt Place. They were informed that they needed to catch the shuttle to the airport at 2:00 PM if they needed to check in at the airport by 3:00 PM.

The girls had to catch the airport shuttle earlier, as their flight to Chicago was to depart at 12:30 PM, whereas the boys' flight wasn't until 4:00 PM. They all shared the breakfast buffet, finishing up at just about 11:00 AM. Right after breakfast, while the girls were waiting for the airport shuttle, the four of them gathered together and shared a tearful goodbye. During those last few days, the four of them became very close, and they all were shedding tears, while they shared hugs and kisses with each other.

It was rare, but both DJ and Jamie kissed both girls on the lips, while tears were rolling down all of their faces. DJ and Jamie watched the girls board the shuttle, and waved goodbye to them as the shuttle left the hotel. After the shuttle left, both boys had a strange empty feeling. They all had elected not to try and keep in touch, and the boys knew they would never see Gina or Lisa again.

After the girls left, the boys had a couple of hours to kill before they needed to board their shuttle to the airport. They walked around the area, and visited some little souvenir shops, and picked up a couple of souvenirs to take back with them. They bought three Disney World calendars, and also three Sea World calendars, which they planned to stash inside their large suitcase before they went to the airport.

All of a sudden they realized it was almost 2:00 PM, and they nearly ran back to the hotel, arriving just as the shuttle was pulling up. They told the driver they needed to board, and asked him to give them about five minutes to grab their luggage, he said he would wait for them, and he did. While in the shuttle, en route to the airport, they opened the big suitcase and put the calendars inside of it, so they wouldn't get wrinkled.

They arrived at the airport just a little past 2:30 PM, in plenty of time to check in and get their suitcase checked in. The boys then sat in the passenger waiting area, waiting for their flight boarding to be announced.

"Baby," DJ mentioned, "I'm going to the restroom, and maybe I won't need to go on the plane."

"I'm going with you, for the same reason."

Five minutes later they were back in their seats. About 3:45 PM came the announcement. 'Flight XXX for Charlotte and Washington, DC now boarding at gate 2'. The boy's rose up, put on their backpacks, and headed to the gate, tickets in hand. Security ran their backpacks through an x-ray machine, and handed them back. The attendant took their tickets and allowed them through the turnstile and they walked out and onto the plane.

Their seats, as on the previous flight, were together, and near the tail of the plane. They secured their seatbelts when instructed, and were soon starting to lift off the ground and into the air. It was broad daylight, and they were able to see the ground below for a while, until they were above the clouds. Neither of them were concerned about anyone seeing that they were holding hands, but somehow they both felt more secure when they did.

The steward, approaching them, "Hi, I'm Sean, and I am your steward for this flight, can I get you boys anything?"

DJ questioned, "I thought airline stewardesses were always females."

Sean, snickering, "Stewardesses are, but stewards are male. Airlines hire both, there are just more females than males. Can I guess that you guys have been to Disney World?"

"You batted a hundred on that one," Jamie replied.

"Sean, suspiciously, "Honeymoon?"

"No, just a fantabulous vacation," Jamie answered, "you thought we might be married?"

"Well, you'd make a cute couple," Sean smiled.

"What made you think we were gay?"

"Have you heard of Gaydar? And you are holding hands."

DJ looked down at their joined hands, and grinned, then removed his hand from Jamie's

"Most of us gay folks have Gaydar, and we can sense others around us that are gay, I hope I didn't offend you."

"Not at all," Jamie replied, "I guess we're pretty open sometimes, we've been together for about 9 months now, but I didn't sense that about you."

"Well, being a Steward is one of those occupations that gay men seem to choose, like being hairdressers or waiters. Enjoy your flight and call me if you need anything." Sean smiled warmly, and placed DJ's hand back onto Jamie's, like it belonged there. DJ and Jamie grinned at each other.

The boys stayed awake on the flight back, just chatting about anything. They discussed how, as much as they enjoyed their vacation, it was going to be good to be back home again.

"DJ," Jamie remarked, "Anthony wants me to call him when we land, so he can give me my schedule for Saturday and Sunday."

"I have a feeling I'm going to be working too, maybe Dad has my schedule."

It seemed like almost no time before the announcement came over the loudspeaker, telling everyone to fasten their seatbelts as they were about to land.

Jamie looked at his phone and it was 8:00 PM already, and they already had their seatbelts secured. Only a few more minutes and they would be landing.

About 15 minutes later the stairway rolled up to the plane, and the passengers coming to Charlotte were walking off the plane and into the terminal. Jamie and DJ were looking around, wondering where I was, and I was looking for them. We spotted each other and DJ ran up to me, wrapping his arms around me, with Jamie by his side. The boys seemed very happy to be almost home, as we still had an hour and a half drive ahead of us.

We had to wait a few minutes for the boys to get their luggage. While we were waiting, Jamie made a call to Anthony, and was asked if he could be at work at 3:00 Saturday, to close and Jamie said he would be there. The boys got their luggage, and we headed to my car in the parking lot, and soon we were on our way home. DJ sat in front with me, and Jamie occupied the back seat.

"Dad," DJ asked, "Do you know when Randy wants me to work?"

"I do, Son," I answered, "3 to 9 tomorrow, and I'm not sure about Sunday but I think he wants you in early."

It was about 10:00 PM when we arrived at our house, the boys carried the luggage and their backpacks to their room and I started to make a pot of hot cocoa. Neither of the boys were very hungry, and they both made a cold cut sandwich. We were all waiting for Joe to get home, and Jamie made a call to his Mom and let her know that we were all safe at home now, and that he was needed at work at 3:00 PM Saturday.

Joe got home at 11:00 PM, we enjoyed the hot cocoa together and we all soon went to bed.

Joe, as we crawled into bed, "Doug, time is moving so fast, do you realize it's only 9 days to our wedding day?"

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, "where did the time go? It seems like only a couple weeks ago that it was still 2 months away!"

"Mom is coming, she is arriving on Wednesday. I arranged her arrival to be on my day off, so I can pick her up at the airport. I need to talk to Karen, and see if she would want to put Mom up for a few days."

"I know Karen pretty well," I said, "I think she would love to have your Mom stay there for a few days, and your Mom would be safe there. Joe, I can't wait to meet your Mom! You have Karen's phone number, don't you?"

"I don't think I do," Joe replied, "I'll get it from you tomorrow, and then I can call her. Goodnight, baby, I love you."

* * * * * *

Saturday morning January 6th Joe and I got up fairly early for us, about 8:00 AM and sat at the table having coffee.

"Joe," I asked, "did you order the invitations?"

"Yes, baby, I ordered them about 2 weeks ago, I only ordered 25, do you think that will be enough?"

"Probably more than we really need, how many do you plan to send?"

"I actually don't plan to send out more than 2 or 3, I probably should have involved you in the selection of them," Joe continued, "they're special, on the front it shows two men, standing at the alter and holding hands in front of the minister, and the details and a very nice message is on the inside. I need to pick them up this morning because the print shop closes at noon today and is closed tomorrow, we need to mail them by Monday."

"Most of the ones I want to send are going to people that I feel are friends to both of us, like Anthony, Justin, Annie Gill, I don't know a lot of people, outside of our circle, that I would wish to invite. Gloria actually asked me for an invitation, and that surprised me. I suppose I should invite all the people that work at my store."

"My chief told me a long time ago that he wanted one, and I'm going to post one on the bullitin board for the rest of the department. Several of my fellow officers have told me they want to attend. My previous partner, Jeff Strobel, is standing with me, and I need to give him a heads up so he can get that afternoon off."

"Doug, can you give me Karen's phone number so I can call her?"

"Sure, baby," I answered, "just give me your phone and I'll put it in for you." Joe opened his phone and selected 'Add contact' and I inserted the number. Joe called Karen immediately afterwards and she answered.

"Karen, Joe Reynolds here, do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure, Joe, these dishes can wait, what's up?"

"Karen, I'd like to ask a huge favor. In case you're not aware, our wedding is in eight days, a week from tomorrow. I'm picking up my 83 years old Mom at the airport this Wednesday, and Doug and I are uncomfortable putting her up at the Shady Inn, and we don't have a spare bedroom. Would you consider having a house guest for a few days?"

"Joe, that doesn't require consideration at all, you know we have two spare bedrooms, and it would be our pleasure to have her here. Does she require any special care?"

"Not really, she has her own senior apartment in California, and she still does everything for herself, even cooking. She doesn't drive anymore but she lives quite close to my sister, and she takes her shopping, and to her Doctor appointments, about once a month. She is pretty active, for her age."

"Joe, I'm already looking forward to having her here. Has she met Doug yet?"

"No Karen, but she has been waiting for years to see me marry the man of my dreams, and she is so anxious to meet her only grandson, and his boyfriend! For an old lady, she is extremely open-minded. I think you will like her."

"Joe, I think I already do, and I haven't even met her yet. What time are you picking her up?"

"Her flight is scheduled to arrive at, I think, about 11:30 AM. If it's on schedule, we should be back in town around 1:30."

"Great!" Karen exclaimed, "I'll plan dinner for about 2:00 PM, and Carl can meet her before he leaves for work. Of course I'm thinking dinner for you and Doug also, since you and he are both off on Wednesdays. Hard to tell where the boys will be, it would be nice if they were here too. I'll see if they can be."

"Karen, you have no idea how much this means to me, you're a true friend of our family, and I appreciate you and Carl very much, thank you."

"No, Joe, thank you! I'm so looking forward to this! Catch you later, and have a good day." Joe and Karen hung up.

"Joe," I remarked, "it sounded like Karen came to the rescue?"

"Baby, she is an awesome lady, she's actually anxious to have my Mom as a house guest. When I pick Mom up at the airport, Karen wants all of us to have dinner together, so you need to plan to go to the Seldon's at 2:00 PM for dinner. Carl needs to leave for work by 3:30 that day, and the boys are also invited"

"DJ has to work that day at 3:00 PM because he does delivery, to replace me. He can likely go in a little late, and I have no idea what Jamie's schedule is. Wow, everything is moving so fast!"

"Doug! I almost forgot to tell you! I found a minister, she's a female and ministers at Universal Life, and she said she has no problem with same sex marriage. So we won't need that JP, I guess I'd better let him know that we won't need his services."

"Joe," I replied, tears in my eyes, "it's incredible how everything seems to be working out in our family. I can't help thinking that maybe we have a higher power on our side!"

"I think, after I pick up the invitations today, I'll go by the Jewelers and pick up the rings, one more thing out of the way."

The boys finally decided to make a showing, wandering into the kitchen about 10:00 AM, beautifully naked, as were Joe and myself. Joe stood up and gave them a hug.

Joe, still hugging both boys, "It's good to have you home, we missed you guys an awful lot."

The boys both said that they had an incredible vacation, but that it was good to be back home again, and that they missed us too. I had cooked breakfast for Joe and myself, but not for the boys, as we had no idea when they might emerge from hibernation.

Joe excused himself to get dressed, as he had some errands to take care of, and told the boys that I could catch them up on the latest.

DJ drained the last of the coffee and sat down with Jamie, nursing his glass of juice. Joe left to take care of his business.

"So Dad," DJ inquired, "what is the latest?"

I took a few minutes, explaining about our wedding in eight more days, and that Joe's Mom is arriving Wednesday, and is going to be staying at Jamie's parents house.

DJ, jumping up and hugging Jamie, while tears are starting to run down his face, "Baby! We're finally going to meet my Granny! I've never had a grandma before that I actually knew."

"Dad," DJ asked, concern on his face, "does she know—about us?"

"Yes, Son, she knows, and she wants to meet her grandson's boyfriend too. For an old lady, she's very open-minded." Jamie is smiling.

"When Joe picks her up Wednesday, he's bringing her to Jamie's house, and Karen is planning a family dinner for 2:00 PM, and she wants all of us there. You guys might want to give Anthony and Randy a heads up—this is important."

* * * * * *

Saturday afternoon everyone in the house was scheduled at 3:00 PM, and all but Joe had to travel to work and so we all left shortly after 2:30, Mike would pick Joe up about 3:00.

Randy, as DJ and I started to clock in, "Doug, there are deliveries ready, and DJ, welcome back! I want to guide you today DJ, when you clock in. Go ahead and put in your code, now note that you have three choices, cashier, cashier trainer, and delivery driver. The system will accept any of them, but if you clock in as a cashier, you'll cheat yourself out of 50 cents an hour, so you want to clock in as cashier trainer from now on."

DJ clocked in as 'trainer' for the first time, and Randy gave him a draw and told him to go on station 3.

"Randy," I stated, "are you aware that I will not be here on the 14th or the week of the 15th?"

"I am," Randy replied, smiling, "What time is your wedding scheduled on the 14th?"

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers