DJ Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DJ, aren't you hungry?" Todd asked.

"No," DJ replied, "I'm more like famished, it's been a long time since breakfast!"

"It's been a long time for us too," Todd said, "your Dad fed us well this morning, but that was before you got home from school. Does this town have a nice restaurant, for an evening meal? Ryan and I want to take you out for dinner."

"We've got a Denny's, and Bojangle's, a Burger King, Anthony's Pizzeria, Chipotle, and a Waffle House."

"We were thinking a really nice place, like maybe with home style food, where we can enjoy some good food and a quiet atmosphere where we can sit and talk for a while."

"I've heard the food and service is really good at the 'Hometown Café' but I've never been there, I never felt I could afford it, I understand dinners there start at $20 and go up from there."

"DJ, you can afford it tonight, this is on our Dime, not yours, take us there," Todd stated.

DJ drove the three of them to the Hometown Café and they went in, and were met by a very pleasant Hostess, and seated at a table somewhat away from the majority of the clientele. DJ had never seen such a luxurious restaurant, it was nicer than any of the ones he and Jamie had seen, even at Disney World.

The server took our drink orders, Todd ordered a carafe of wine for Ryan and himself, and suggested an Apple Beer for DJ. DJ told them he was too young for alcohol, and Todd said that it was non-alcoholic so he accepted it. Now for the appetizer, Ryan suggested

Escargot and DJ asked what that was.

Todd explained that it is a type of snail, and DJ made a face, and Ryan told him they are a delicacy, and very tasty, and he should at least try them. DJ couldn't believe $15 for an appetizer of only six snails, and it was the most expensive appetizer on the menu.

When the server brought the Escargot, DJ was quite surprised at the size of them. He was unsure as to how they were to be eaten, and Ryan helped him out.

"Use your fork," Ryan instructed, "pull the meat away from the shell, dip it in the garlic sauce and pop it in your mouth, chew it and swallow it."

Ryan and Todd both demonstrated how it is done. DJ gingerly took one, and, after he ate it, displayed that patented smile, it was a lot tastier that he presumed it would be. Todd asked the server to please bring another order of Escargot.

DJ was looking at the menu, the cheapest dinner on the menu was spaghetti with meat sauce at $20, so he looked at the sandwiches and just a hamburger and fries was $15, and that was what DJ was prepared to order.

Todd realized that DJ was studying the lunch menu, and told him he was on the wrong page, and flipped his menu back to the 'entree' page. At the top of the page it stated that all entrées come with unlimited salad bar and unlimited side bread. A little note was paper clipped stating the Daily Special was a 10 oz. Prime Rib with 2 sides for $30.

"These dinners are just too expensive!" DJ remarked.

"DJ," Ryan stated, "are you going to choose, or do we have to make the choice for you!" DJ was procrastinating.

Todd spoke, "We'll take three of the Prime Rib specials, mine is rare, with baked, butter and sour cream, and steamed carrots."

Ryan added, "Mine is medium rare, mashed with butter, and broccoli. DJ?"

DJ, with hesitation, "Medium well, baked with butter, and broccoli." The server left, to place the orders.

"There, DJ, that wasn't so hard, was it," Todd said, "let's attack that salad bar."

The three went to the salad bar and filled their salad plates, and returned to their table. The server had left a breadbasket on the table that contained warm homemade rolls, corn sticks, and what they believed to be zucchini bread, and all were very tasty, and she also had left a large bowl of real butter patties.

They all enjoyed the dinner very much, as well as the companionship. There was no way any of them could have managed a dessert, as they were all stuffed when they finished the main courses. The server brought the ticket and laid it on the table, and DJ tried to see what the total was but Todd snatched it up too quickly, and presented his VISA card to pay it.

DJ could feel himself falling very much in like with these two young men from Cleveland, even though he'd only met them a few hours ago. (DJ doesn't realize it, and it's not intentional, but he has captured two more hearts.)

The guys walked back to the Tracker, this time Todd took the back seat and Ryan rode up front with DJ, and they went back to DJ's home. It was about 7:30 PM when they walked into the back door. They had some time to kill, as I wouldn't be home until about 9:30 and Joe wouldn't be home until 11:00 and Jamie should be home about 11:30.

I suppose, if anyone were to walk in on them it would have looked a little awkward and strange. The three guys settled on the sofa in the den, DJ sandwiched comfortably between Todd and Ryan. There was a certain amount of touchy feely going between them. Sometimes one or the other of them were holding hands with DJ, and most of the time one or the other had their arms around DJ's shoulders, but DJ felt very comfortable, and loved, not in a sexual way, by both of them.

"Could I—Can I—I don't know" DJ stammered.

"DJ, What?" Todd said, "just say it, we won't bite."

"I kinda wondered," DJ finally got it out, "If I could ask you some personal questions, things I'm really wanting to know about you, if it's not OK I'll understand."

"Ask away," Ryan said, "we're pretty open anyway, and I don't think there is anything we wouldn't tell you, there might be a couple things we wouldn't want publicized."

"Do you guys ever fuck?" DJ asked.

Ryan, snickering, "We do, but not nearly as often as we suck, what would you guess, Todd, maybe once a month?"

"I think that's about right," Todd replied, "We've just always preferred oral to anal, can I ask that back about you guys?"

"Sure, Jamie and I were virgins until 3 or 4 months ago, and we both busted each others Cherry about 3 days apart. But we've only fucked maybe 3 or 4 times since then. Have you guys had other sex partners, or relationships, before each other?"

"We've been living together," Todd replied, "monogamously, for about three years, but we really go back about four or five years. We both cruised the bars, and tricked with other guys. Back then we didn't consider ourselves being in a relationship, we just gradually hooked up more frequently."

Ryan, snickering, "I well remember the last time I picked up a guy other than Todd, and it turned out to be quite embarrassing. The guy was quite attractive and had a nice package, we'd danced quite a bit, bought each other drinks, shared a couple of kisses, and we started to leave the bar about the same time. He stopped me, outside the door, and invited me to his place, and I accepted, knowing that sex was the ultimate purpose."

"Well," Ryan continued, "we got to his pad, and went into his bedroom and he stripped, he was hard and did have a nice cock, and I just kind of stood there, getting cold feet, it didn't feel right to me. I finally told him that I thought I had fallen in love with someone, and I just couldn't do anything with him. He accused me of being a fuckin' cock teaser, and I suppose I was, I left him alone and naked, and went home. After that, the only guy I ever wanted to do anything with, was Todd."

"We both were having strong feelings," Todd said, "but hadn't come to grips with how deep they were. For about a year or more, we dated, we shared a lot of time together. We met 2 or 3 times a week for dinner, went to movies, walked in the park, and quite often ended up overnight together in his place or mine. Over a period of a few months, we started sleeping together every night, neither of us wanted to sleep alone anymore."

"Then, about 3 and a half years ago," Ryan picked up, "we decided it was stupid to maintain two apartments, and made the decision to live together. My lease expired in four months, Todd's still had a year to go, so when my lease expired, I moved in with Todd. Since then, when Todd's lease expired, we renewed the lease in both of our names, and we've been together ever since."

"So this is the first actual relationship, for both of you?" DJ asked.

"I'm hoping it's the last one, too," Todd replied, "I wouldn't want to start over, with someone new."

"I second that emotion!" Ryan exclaimed. Todd and Ryan smiled.

"I can relate," DJ stated, "neither Jamie nor I sleep well, when we're not sleeping together, and I can't picture my life, without Jamie in it. Your story gives me hope, though, Jamie and I have only been together for not quite a year yet, but I started to fall in love with him, before I even knew his name! What do you guys do, for work?"

Ryan is an orderly," Todd answered, "at one of the hospitals, and I'm an accountant, and I work for a local accounting firm. Ryan's schedule is 8:00 AM to 4:30 with rotating days off, and I'm a 9:00 to 5:00 guy with weekends off. It's not too bad, we have our evenings together, and every seven weeks, we can share the whole weekend together."

"DJ," Todd asked, "are you and Jamie OK with—you know—what we did, out at the park?"

DJ responded, grinning, "Yeah, it wasn't expected, but I think I can speak for both of us, we enjoyed that, it was fun—actually, you guys are a lot of fun to be with anyway. Jamie and I are a little more private, usually. I think Jamie and I both realize that we're a little undersized, maybe, compared with a lot of guys."

"DJ, neither one of us are exactly a John Holmes," Ryan said, "but we are very comfortable with each other. If you and Jamie are comfortable with each other, that's the most important thing, size isn't everything. We feel that anything more than a mouthful is a waste, anyway."

"OK," DJ asked, "who is John Holmes?"

"John Holmes was a rather famous porn star, years ago, and he was hung, I mean big time, like maybe 11 or 12 inches soft!" Todd replied, "What we did today was better than watching gay porn, because it was real, like live gay porn." DJ grinned.

"Jamie says that all guys check out other guys junk, and that it's normal, even for straight guys. I try not to, but I have to admit, Jamie and I couldn't help but check you guys out, even this morning, when you were having breakfast with my Dad's."

Todd, grinning, "I suppose you think that Ryan and I haven't checked you and Jamie out? It is perfectly normal, and you two have some sweet looking packages, and handsome erections too."

"Don't forget those beautiful sweet bubble butts." Ryan added.

DJ, his face a little blushed, and adjusting something in his boxer-briefs, "Can we talk about something else?"

Ryan, grinning, "Awe, poor DJ's grown a boner!" and chuckled.

"So DJ," Todd asked, "you know now what we do, what do you and Jamie do?"

"You know we're in college, first year students with a goal of becoming pharmacy technicians. Jamie works as a server at Anthony's Pizzeria, and I'm a cashier, now a cashier trainer, at Southside Drug and Pharmacy." DJ answered.

"DJ," Todd asked, "what are you guys going to do, about that school situation, and the note?"

"I don't know," DJ replied, tears starting to well in his eyes, "I'm scared, not for me, but for Jamie!" DJ started to break down, sobbing. "I don't think—I could—handle it—if anything—happened—to Jamie!"

Ryan twisted toward DJ, and pulled DJ into his arms, DJ's head fell onto Ryan's shoulder, and DJ sobbed onto Ryan's shirt. Todd also turned toward DJ, one of Todd's hands started to caress DJ's neck, ribs and back, the other held DJ's hand, his thumb stroking the back of DJ's hand. Todd and Ryan were both feeling DJ's emotions, right to the bottoms of their hearts.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

A little earlier that afternoon, Mike and Joe entered the precinct. Joe went to one of the open terminals, entered his code, and proceeded to get into the system. He entered Jamal Robinson, and Jamal's social. The kid was clean as a whistle, his address matched the one Jones had given Joe, no known gang affiliations, nothing at all abnormal.

His family was respectable, and his father is a Deacon in the Church. His car is a 1988 Ford Crown Vic, an ex-police cruiser, blue, jacked up with chrome rims. Nothing unusual for a black kid in his age group. A search with DMV showed he'd had a Red Light violation 3 years ago, and paid the fine, otherwise spotless.

"Joe," Mike stated, "I don't know the kid, but I know the car, and the address, he lives in my apartment complex, different building."

Joe placed a call to Captain Jones, and it went to voicemail, with a message that his call would be returned at the earliest possible time. Joe left a message.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

I was able to clock out right at 9:00 PM that Friday night and anxiously drove home to spend what time I could with our friends, as I knew they needed to leave tomorrow morning for their home.

When I walked into the house, about 9:20, a strange feeling crept over me, and I saw Ryan, Todd and DJ all hugged together on the sofa. Todd stood up and came to me, and motioned that he wanted to talk, privately. We went to DJ's bedroom.

"Todd," I asked, "what's going on?"

"Doug, I'm not a doctor, but I believe DJ came this close (holding his index finger against his thumb) to a complete emotional breakdown! He is petrified that something might happen to Jamie, and he says he could not handle it, and I'm afraid he might be right. He's barely handling the possibility, and nothing has even happened, yet."

"I'm thankful that you and Ryan were here with him. I think DJ is more vulnerable than I even thought he was, but I've always known that he can be pretty fragile, emotionally. Todd, I don't think you could have any concept as to how much love I have for that young man, actually both him and Jamie. The love they share may be young, but I think it's as strong as steel."

"I can sense that, Doug, they're the most beautiful young couple I know, in every respect. Shall we see how he's doing?"

Todd slipped into the bathroom and I headed to the den. DJ was kneeling on the sofa, with one of his knees right against Ryan's crotch, and Ryan's thigh between his knees. He had his hands wrapped around Ryan's neck, with his head against the side of Ryan's head, Ryan's arms were wrapped around DJ's upper torso, holding DJ close to him, almost like they were lovers in a hug.

When Ryan saw me, he turned his head and softly told DJ that I was home. DJ sprung off the sofa and ran into my arms, almost knocking me backward off balance. He kissed me and hugged me as if I'd been gone for a year.

"Dad, I feel kind of bad, for my behavior. I let myself fall apart right in front of your friends, I'm so scared for Jamie!"

"Sweetheart," I said, "you've had a very rough and traumatic experience today, giving in to your emotions would almost be expected, under this stress. I'm sure everything will work out, and be OK, once they've got this guy in custody, and I have a feeling that won't take very long, maybe a couple of days."

When Mike dropped Joe off at 11:00 PM, Joe gave us some good news and bad news. The good news was that Captain Jones had the paperwork ready for getting Jamal arrested, and in custody. The bad news, was that Jamal has a squeaky clean record, and that may give him some favor with the court.

Joe told us that Jamie and DJ need to get out to the college as soon as possible tomorrow after 8:00 AM to get the paperwork from Captain Jones, and then go to the magistrate and swear out the warrant for Jamal's arrest.

About 10:30 PM Jamie had called DJ to find out if he wanted him to bring a pizza home, and DJ turned the question to me. DJ and our guests were still somewhat full from their dinners and I told DJ to tell Jamie not to bother, tonight, as we were all good.

When Jamie arrived, about 11:30 PM, Joe explained to Jamie what he and DJ needed to do in the morning, and DJ stated that he was expected at work at 10:00 AM, so the timing would be tight.

In the few hours that Todd and Ryan had spent with DJ and Jamie, a rather tight bond between the four young men had formed. They all had exchanged phone numbers, and the Cleveland boys had insisted that DJ and Jamie keep them up to date on their lives, especially on what was happening with Jamal.

Todd and Ryan told the boys that when they could all get a weekend off together, they wanted DJ and Jamie to come and visit them, in Cleveland. The boys could leave right after class on Friday, and would likely get to Cleveland by 9:00 PM, then spend Saturday and Sunday together, and cut classes on Monday, as they would be driving back. If things worked out, maybe that Monday might be a holiday, and there would be no classes. Worst case, the boys could drive back Sunday afternoon.

The Cleveland guys promised the boys, among other things, that they would take them to the Cleveland Zoo. Todd and Ryan have a spare bedroom, (supposedly Ryan's room that is rarely used) and the boys were ready to travel already, looking forward to a weekend with Todd and Ryan. These four definitely had bonded.

DJ and Jamie were preparing to leave for Jamie's house, and with their tight schedule in the morning, they knew they would not be able to come out and see Todd and Ryan off, so tonight was their final goodbye. Joe and I witnessed a very touching scene, as the four young men hugged and shared tender kisses even kissing each other's mouths. All four of them had tears escaping their eyes, and even Joe and I had wet eyes. Departing is such sweet sorrow.

"DJ," Jamie asked, "are you going to be making deliveries tomorrow?"

"No, I'm working inside, all day, until 6:00 PM, Dad will be in at 3:00 to do deliveries."

"Why don't you ride home with me, and I'll drop you off at work after we get done at the magistrates, then when I come to work at 4:00 I'll give you my car keys, and you can pick me up at 11:00 when I get off."

DJ agreed, and the boys left for Jamie's house to spend the night. It was, as DJ had stated, a little after midnight when they got home. Karen was waiting up for Carl, he would be home around 1:00 AM. Granny had gone to bed about 9:30, and Phil and Bryan had gone to bed right after Phil got home from work about 11:30. Jamie set the alarm for 7:00 AM, as they intended to leave about 7:30 and get to the college at 8:00 to get the paperwork. Both boys undressed and went to bed, cuddled up and fell asleep shortly thereafter.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On Saturday morning, January 27th, the alarm woke Jamie and DJ at 7:00 AM and they quickly got out of bed, shared a morning kiss, pulled on their boxer-briefs and shared a morning pee. They quietly dressed, Jamie wrote a note to let others in the house know that they had gone out to take care of a couple of things before DJ needed to be at work at 10:00 AM. They dressed and quietly left the house, leaving the note on the kitchen table. No one else was awake at this early hour on a Saturday.

The boys arrived on campus at just about 7:50 noting that the parking lot had very few cars parked in it, they assumed that not many students had Saturday classes. The found Captain Jones, and he gave them the paperwork, ready for the magistrate's signature, and their own signatures. He then gave them directions to the magistrate's office, and wished them good luck. He reminded them that, until they had word that Jamal had been arrested, they still needed to be alert and stay safe.

The boys were quite surprised after they got to the magistrate's office. The magistrate introduced himself as Mark Henning and shook hands with the boys. They were surprised that Magistrate Henning already knew about the case, evidently Captain Jones had given him a heads-up. Mr. Henning then proceeded to fill out the warrant for Jamal's arrest, listing Jamal Robinson as defendant vs. the State of North Carolina, Douglas Kendall and Jamie Seldon as plaintiffs.