DJ Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him 'no problem, see you at two.'" Jamie entered the text and sent it to Randy.

"You don't have your phone password protected?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah," DJ replied, "but we know each other's passwords, and we trust each other, completely."

Right after lunch (dinner, at Seldon's) DJ put on his store shirt, and left for work. Randy told him to go ahead and clock in, gave him the key to his house, and DJ went to the pizzeria and picked up a dozen folding chairs, and delivered them to Randy's home. He returned to the store about 3:00 and continued to train Gwen until closing time that night. I worked my normal delivery shift from 3:00 until 9:00 that night.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At 6:00 PM, Matt is getting dressed for his first date with Marie. He'd gotten a fresh, manly haircut earlier that afternoon, showered and shaved (yes, he shaves about once a week) and sprayed on some cologne. He pulled on one of his tightest t-shirts and a pair of boxer-briefs, stuffing a rolled up washcloth next to his groin to 'fake' a penis bulge, then put on a loose fitting, button down shirt and pair of men's skinny jeans.

He stood back and viewed the reflection of a rather handsome young man in the mirror. He's ready! Well, almost. He then put on a man's belt, stashed his wallet in the back pocket and grabbed his car keys, and headed out to the living room. He decided to skip the hat tonight, he usually wears a baseball cap on backwards.

"Mom," Matt asked, "do I look OK?"

"Matt," Annie stated, smiling, "if I was 20 years younger, and a handsome young man like you asked me for a date, I'd be hot to trot! I really hope your date tonight goes well."

"Thanks, Mom, that means a lot to me, I should be home before midnight." Matt kissed his Mom goodbye and headed out.

Matt drove to the address Marie had given him for the second time today, he'd driven there earlier, just to make sure he knew where it was. He pulled up curbside, and nervously walked up the sidewalk to the front door, and pushed the doorbell button.

A reasonably tall, slightly graying man answered the door.

"Matt?" he questioned.

"Matt Gill, sir" Matt responded, and extended his hand.

"Ken Walsh, I'm Marie's Dad, I'm glad to meet you." Ken took Matt's hand and the two shook hands.

Matt, smiling, "I kind of figured that sir, good to meet you, too."

"Marie tells me you're a student at CC also, what is your major?"

"I'm first year on a 2 plus 2," Matt replied, "and I plan to become a mechanical engineer when I'm done."

"Good field, but it's not going to be a piece of cake. Son, I have to commend you, some of Marie's dates have just pulled up and blown the horn, but you had the courtesy to come to the door, and meet the old man. You impressed me." Ken stated.

"Thank you, sir." Matt responded, grinning.

"I guess," Ken remarked, "Marie is a typical woman, they're never ready on time, I guess you know that by now." Matt smiled.

Marie, approaching, "I guess you two have met? Sorry I wasn't ready, Matt."

"No problem, Marie, we have plenty of time," Matt replied, "Good to meet you, sir."

Ken watched from the front door, as Matt took Marie's arm and walked her to his car, opened the passenger door, and closed it again, after Marie assumed her seat. Matt walked around his car and waved at Marie's Dad, got in and they took off.

"Marie," Matt asked, "did you tell your parents, about me?"

"You mean, about you being Trans?" Matt nodded.

"I didn't see any reason to." Marie said, "My Dad seems to like you, and what they don't know won't hurt them, as far as they're concerned, you're just a normal guy, and, I like you too. Matt, you look really handsome tonight!"

"Thank you, Marie, that means a lot to me, especially from you, I try really hard to be like a normal, straight guy," Matt replied.

"You're doing really great," Marie remarked, "only those of us that really know you well, would ever realize that you're Trans, and if it bothered me, I wouldn't be here with you." Matt smiled.

Matt drove them to the Cinema Six, parked, opened the passenger door for Marie, and they walked, holding hands, into the lobby of the theater. They had not previously selected which movie, and were looking at the placards advertising the various films.

"Which one are we watching?" Marie asked.

"I think I could enjoy any of them," Matt answered, "as long as we watch it together, you choose." Marie thought she'd like the one showing in theater 4.

Matt, at the window, "Two for four please," and paid for the tickets, then, as they walked toward the refreshment stand, "Popcorn and drinks?"

"Are we going for pizza afterwards?" Marie asked.

"That's what I was planning," Matt replied.

"Then I don't want to fill up on popcorn, just a Coke is fine."

Matt ordered them Cokes, and escorted Marie into the cinema, and they selected seats in the back row, Marie sitting on Matt's right. About ten minutes into the film Matt placed his right arm around Marie's shoulders, and shortly afterwards, Marie leaned her head onto Matt's right shoulder, and they enjoyed the film together, occasionally glancing at each other and smiling. Marie instinctively held Matt's hand throughout most of the movie, and they were both enjoying the movie, and each other's company.

Toward the end of the movie, Matt had a desire to test is kissing skill, and wondered if it would be appropriate, here in the theater. He looked around, and noticed two or three other couples sharing kisses, and decided to give it a shot. He half expected that Marie would pull away if he tried, but then got the courage to try.

Matt positioned his head in front of Marie's and touched his lips lightly against hers, and she responded, placing her hand on the back of Matt's head, holding him there. Neither of them tried to push tongues into the other ones mouths, they just tasted the flavor of one another's lips, and enjoyed their first kiss.

After the movie ended, they left the cinema, holding hands as they returned to Matt's car. Matt was quickly learning how to be the perfect gentleman, holding doors open for his date, closing the passenger door on his car after she was inside, and loving every minute of his time with Marie. It seemed that Marie was enjoying their date just as much as Matt was.

Matt drove them to the pizzeria, and they entered the front door, Matt, of course, holding the door for his lady. Jamie met them, just inside, with the usual question, taking out or eating in, and Matt told him they were eating in, Jamie showed them to a booth. Marie slid in and Matt slid in beside her.

"Matt," Jamie asked, smiling, "are you going to introduce us?"

"Sorry, Jamie," Matt replied, "Marie, this is Jamie Seldon, and he is one of my two best friends in the whole world, Jamie, this is my date, Marie Walsh." Jamie and Marie shook hands.

"Marie, it's a pleasure to meet you," Jamie then asked, "what can I bring you to drink? I already know that Matt's gonna want a Mountain Dew." Matt grinned.

"Coke will be fine," Marie answered.

"We don't have Coke, will Pepsi be ok?" Marie nodded.

"Jamie, placing menu's in front of them," You can look these over, and I'll be right back with your drinks."

Matt suggested an all meats pizza, and Marie said she doesn't eat pork. They ended up ordering a medium sized half-and-half pizza, half meats for Matt and half Beef and Chicken with mushrooms for Marie. Marie mentioned that she needed to use the 'Little Girls Room' and Matt informed her, grinning, that there wasn't one here, the closest thing was a 'Ladies Room'.

Matt, sliding out of the booth, to let Marie out, "I need to go too."

"Do they have two stalls in the Ladies Room?" Marie asked.

"I don't know," Matt replied, "I've never been in there."

Marie went to the Ladies Room and Matt entered the Men's room and both relieved their bladder pressure. Marie seemed just a bit surprised that Matt was so comfortable using the Men's room. She surmised that Matt really does relate to being a boy, rather than a girl, and he sure does act like a boy, and she likes that.

It was nearly 11:00 PM when they finished off seven of the eight slices, with one slice of Marie's half left. Jamie had brought the tab to their table, checking one last time if they needed anything. Matt took care of the ticket, giving Jamie a six-dollar tip. They both made another trip to the restrooms before leaving.

Jamie was extra anxious to leave that night, as he wanted to tell DJ and me about having had the pleasure of serving Matt and Marie, and how they seemed so much like any normal young straight couple on a Friday night date, and how handsome Matt was.

Matt and Marie walked to Matt's car, and Matt prepared to take Marie home.

"Matt," Marie spoke softly, "I had a really enjoyable evening with you tonight. I hope you might consider dating me again, soon."

"I had a good time with you also, Marie, and I'm honored that you would want to date me again, we'll see each other in school this week, and maybe come up with a plan for next weekend. I really do want to see you again, and get to know each other better."

When Matt pulled up in front of Marie's home he wanted to try kissing Marie, the way Jamie and DJ had taught him. He shut the engine off, and turned toward Marie, and when he tried to kiss her, she responded in a similar way. The two shared a deep kiss, one that lasted for minutes, not seconds. Matt shoved his tongue into Marie's mouth and both of them tasted each other's mouths for several minutes. They spent about 15 or 20 minutes making out, and the sensation was appealing to both of them.

Matt experienced a feeling, down below, that was completely foreign to him, becoming quite sexually aroused. He knew, somehow, that if he had a penis, it would be hard, and he also had a feeling of wetness he'd never had before. He was wondering if he was, after over two months, starting to have another period. Being in the car with Marie, he didn't really have the opportunity to investigate, he just was hoping his crotch wasn't turning red.

Matt walked Marie to her door, and they kissed passionately once more, before parting.

"You're a fantastic kisser, Matt," Marie stated, "are you sure you've never kissed a girl before? You've got me so turned on, I think—I shouldn't probably tell you—never mind."

"Now you've got me curious, Marie," Matt said, "just say it, I promise I won't take it wrong."

"Matt, I feel a real need to—I want to go to bed and finger myself, you do know that boys aren't the only ones that masturbate, don't you?" Marie asked.

"Honestly, I'd never really thought about it," Matt responded, "but I do know that if I had that penis, it would be erect, I'm actually pretty hot right now. I didn't think a little kissing would make me feel this way!"

"Matt, please don't worry about—that you made me so aroused—consider it a complement! It shows how much of a man you are! If you would want to be my man, I'd be quite happy to be your lady."

"Marie, are you saying like—boyfriend and girlfriend?" Matt asked.

"Exactly, I like you, Matt, maybe more than I should, I can't help it, I just want to be with you," Marie stated.

"I think I need to go on home, is it ok if I call you tomorrow?"

Marie, smiling, "If you don't, I'll be quite disappointed, I'll be waiting for that call. Matt, I had a really good time tonight, and I'm already looking forward to our next date." Matt smiled.

Matt drove home, he was still feeling wet and uncomfortable in the crotch area, and didn't waste too much time heading to his bedroom. He couldn't wait to check his boxer-briefs, to see if they were red. When he undressed, the crotch of his underwear was soaked, but it wasn't red, and it even soaked through to the crotch of his skinny jeans. Damn!

As it had been over two months since he'd last had any symptoms of a period, he thought he was all done with Kotex, but maybe he has a new use for them. At least they are more absorptive than his boxer-briefs, and he likely will be kissing Marie on future dates. Matt considered his first date with Marie to be quite successful and very satisfying. He was pleased that his kissing actually turned Marie on, but he would rather it hadn't aroused him quite so much as it did. After cleaning up his genital area, Matt fell asleep, a very happy boy.

Marie, once inside her room, laid a towel under her butt and proceeded to finger herself, bringing herself to a self-induced orgasm, and imagining that it was Matt's finger that was playing inside her pussy. She is wondering if she can convince Matt to do this to her in the future. If Matt really thinks like a boy, he should be happy to finger her. She finally fell asleep, thinking about what the future with Matt might hold, for both of them. Marie is hooked on Matt, and she has a strong desire to steal his heart, and his love.

DJ and I both got off from work that Friday night at 9:00 PM and we headed home, to await Joe and Jamie to come home from work. As I frequently do, I made a pot of hot cocoa. I told Joe and DJ that I had given the framed photo of Daryl's proposal to Randy and he had stated that they would happily display it, where everyone at the Party would be able to see it.

I also told Joe and DJ that Randy told me that he and Daryl were also planning the party to be a 'coming out' party for both of them. They were announcing to everyone, including all of their co-workers from both CVS, and our store, know that they have been in a long-term relationship, and are planning to marry sometime during the summer. I had told Randy that I didn't think there was anyone at Southside that wasn't quite aware, as most of them had been to our wedding, and had witnessed Daryl making the proposal to Randy.

When Jamie came home, about 11:30 PM he was bubbling, and excitedly told us about waiting on Matt and Marie that evening. Jamie has coined a phrase for them, referring to them as M&M. He stated that serving M&M was no different than serving any young couple on a date, and that Matt was exceptionally handsome tonight. Jamie said that, if he didn't know Matt, he would never have realized that he was a Trans, and that M&M appeared to be completely into each other, very much like many young lovers.

The boys had both had a long day today. DJ was scheduled in at 12:00 noon on Saturday, still training Gwen, and Jamie was due to work at 3:00 PM and closing. Both boys went to bed shortly after finishing their hot cocoa, and Joe and I followed suit. We were all happy that, at least on the surface, it seemed that Matt's first date went quite well.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday evening Jamal, after picking up the subs at WAWA found his way back to Rusty's house. After they ate, they spent a quiet evening, watching movies on Netflix, and slept together again, with no sex involved. These two boys enjoy the hell out of just being together. They do seem to becoming quite emotionally connected.

Friday morning they arose, due to the sound of Rusty's alarm clock and showered together, then, after drying one another, went to the kitchen for some breakfast, eating together.

"Rusty, I don't feel comfortable leaving my car on campus for the weekend. If we're spending the weekend together, why don't we just take my car, and leave your truck home today?"

"That makes perfect sense," Rusty agreed, "driving separately is only wasting gas. After classes, we do need to stop at the grocery store, or we'll starve to death before Monday." Jamal nodded.

After their classes ended, they met back at Jamal's car and headed to the supermarket, and started shopping. They selected some cold cuts at the deli, then stopped by the meat department.

"Do you like steak?" Rusty asked, "I do know how to grill steak, on the gas grill."

"Sure, I like it," Jamal replied, "it's something Mama doesn't fix very often." Rusty picked up two rather large porterhouse steaks and placed them in the cart.

"How about Tacos, or burritos?" Rusty asked.

"Doesn't everybody like Mexican food?" Jamal replied.

"Beef or chicken?" Rusty asked.

"I told you bab—Rusty, I'm not fussy, I eat almost anything, except chittlings, not all black folks eat chittlings!"

Rusty picked up a package of bacon, and some ground chicken and added them to the cart, ignoring, but smiling at Jamal's slip of the tongue.

"I can't blame you, Jamal, I wouldn't eat them either, we need something to go with the steak, salad maybe, and baking potatoes?" Jamal nodded in agreement.

They headed to the produce department, and Rusty picked up two large baking potatoes, a bag of salad mix, a cucumber and some cherry tomatoes, a head of lettuce, and a four-pack of slicing tomatoes. They then headed to the cheese department and Rusty tossed a bag of shredded Monterey Jack and a package of American Cheese slices into the basket, and then added a tub of sour cream, and a dozen eggs.

Next they approached the 'international' isle, and Rusty picked up a package of Taco Seasoning, Taco shells, burrito sized flour tortilla's, and a jar of medium salsa, looking at Jamal.

"Mild, medium or hot?" Rusty asked. Jamal took the jar from Rusty's hand and added it to the cart, indicating his choice.

Arriving at the beverage isle, Rusty picked up a six pack of Pepsi and told Jamal to grab a six pack of whatever he wanted to drink and Jamal got a six pack of Sprite. The snack isle was next to the beverages, and Rusty told Jamal to pick one, and Jamal picked up a large bag of regular, rippled potato chips.

"Better get two," Rusty stated, "now about the bread, white or wheat?"

"Just get what you normally would, Rusty, I'll eat either one."

Rusty, adding a loaf of wheat bread to the cart, "Jamal, go back to dairy and grab a gallon of milk, I know ours is almost gone." Jamal complied, noting the way Rusty said 'ours' referring to the milk, it just sounded nice to him.

When Jamal returned with the milk, they headed to the checkout. The cashier asked 'paper or plastic?' and Rusty asked for paper. Their groceries filled four of the large paper bags, Rusty paid for them with his debit card, and they headed to Jamal's car with their groceries, and put them on the floor in the back. Then they headed toward Rusty's home.

"That was fun," Jamal stated, "I've never shopped groceries before, oh, I've gone to the store to pick up a couple of things for Mama but actually shopping, like we did today, that was cool. I really think I would enjoy doing anything with you, I so much love—just being with you—that probably sounds weird."

"Not at all," Rusty replied, "it was really nice, having you there to help me make important decisions, like what we're gonna eat. I'm starved, I can't wait to get home and make a sandwich from some of those cold cuts," then, grinning, "you, sir, can make your own!"

Jamal, snickering, "I think I can handle that. I have a sneaky feeling that we're going to spend an awesome weekend together."

"If things go, like I hope they might," Rusty commented, "It may be just the first of many awesome weekends together. Every hour we're together, I feel closer to you—it's hard to explain, but I sure do like being with you—a lot, I'm so glad you're here with me."

The two boys arrived at Rusty's home, carried the groceries and their backpacks into the house, and started to put the groceries away, leaving the cold cuts on the table, along with the bread. Jamal, not knowing where most things belonged, started to put the perishables in the fridge, including the two six packs. Rusty took care of the rest.

When they finished, they ended up spontaneously hugging each other, and shared a romantic kiss. When they pulled away from each other, both boys were adjusting their partially erected cocks inside their pants, and grinned at each other. They then proceeded to fix themselves some sandwiches, as they were both pretty hungry.